Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Submit Post
Submit Post
Market Place

Add an ad

View all ads

Latest topics

» Copreus (Pvt) Ltd - Need some Information
by jake94 Today at 1:58 am

» UNION BANK (UBC) to be takeover by Union bank of india
by aklt Today at 1:20 am

» Why AAIC Should trade above RS.50/-
by wisdom79 Yesterday at 7:46 pm

» INVEST ON AAIC, HASU, UAL.... YOU WILL NEVER WORRY......
by wisdom79 Yesterday at 7:42 pm

» Pakistan’s trade with Sri Lanka comes to a halt
by soileconomy Yesterday at 7:35 pm

» Daily Stock Market Update
by Teller Yesterday at 7:18 pm

» Market will test 4700
by karuna2 Yesterday at 12:25 pm

» Keep eye on Politics
by samaritan Yesterday at 11:49 am

» CSE from Dawn of Peace to Rebirth of Terrorism
by Yahapalanaya Yesterday at 9:59 am

» EAST Steady at 18
by mark Yesterday at 9:25 am

» New Support Level 5300
by hammurabi Thu May 23, 2019 8:47 pm

» LIOC upward curve
by karuna2 Thu May 23, 2019 5:57 pm

» SEC yet to publish its 2017 Annual Report
by Teller Thu May 23, 2019 5:10 pm

» HNB Assurance March net down 83-pct
by Teller Thu May 23, 2019 1:18 pm

» PABC net down 13-pct in March; loans contract
by Teller Thu May 23, 2019 1:15 pm

» Indian stocks jumped to record highs
by Teller Thu May 23, 2019 1:13 pm

» modi wins-India to no1 in the world
by Teller Thu May 23, 2019 1:07 pm

» Hayleys revenue up 34% YoY to Rs 219 bn in FY 18/19
by Teller Thu May 23, 2019 1:02 pm

» undervalued stock
by Teller Thu May 23, 2019 1:00 pm

» CIND , 10% guaranteed return
by Teller Thu May 23, 2019 12:57 pm

» INVITATION TO FORUM MODERATORS
by Agape Thu May 23, 2019 8:52 am

» Reputation???
by Uaecoindubai Wed May 22, 2019 7:12 pm

» AIA INSURANCE DE-LISTING (CTCE)
by lokka1 Wed May 22, 2019 12:55 pm

» Sri Lanka’s Top 10 Imports
by Gajaya Wed May 22, 2019 11:16 am

» Top 10 Small Scale Business ideas & Opportunities in Sri Lanka 2019
by Gajaya Wed May 22, 2019 11:15 am

» when bank lending rates put down ?
by nuwanmja Wed May 22, 2019 11:01 am

» Sri Lanka’s largest pension fund EPF return to Colombo Stocks
by wisdom79 Tue May 21, 2019 10:46 pm

» Sri Lanka's EPF enters stock market with blood in the streets
by God Father Tue May 21, 2019 8:21 pm

» Sri Lanka caught in the big power conflicts
by God Father Tue May 21, 2019 8:16 pm

» High Profile Selling at EAST
by Uaecoindubai Tue May 21, 2019 4:43 pm

» A Trader’s Guide to FIX Engine
by Brenda John Tue May 21, 2019 11:24 am

» Reasons for market to crash
by Uaecoindubai Tue May 21, 2019 10:08 am

» ගෙවුම් ශේෂය, වාහන බලපත් හා ඩොලරයේ මිල
by ChooBoy Mon May 20, 2019 5:59 pm

» Terrorism and its Impact on the Sri Lankan Economy
by ChooBoy Mon May 20, 2019 5:41 pm

» Sri Lanka Equity Market Place
by Sstar Mon May 20, 2019 4:36 pm

» Sri Lanka Equity Market Talk
by Sstar Mon May 20, 2019 12:23 pm

» Sri Lanka Equity Market Help
by Sstar Mon May 20, 2019 12:18 pm

» LOFC IN FOR A BIG RUN
by stockback Sun May 19, 2019 5:20 pm

» Look PAP Amazing company
by Uaecoindubai Sun May 19, 2019 5:13 pm

» Sri Lanka Equity Market Place
by Uaecoindubai Sun May 19, 2019 5:13 pm

» CSE NOW AND AFTER ELECTION
by Ahcha Sun May 19, 2019 4:40 pm

» Do not be greedy, rely on small profits Guide to the markets
by Asoka Samarakone Sun May 19, 2019 12:11 pm

» 6 % of EPF funds in stock market
by hammurabi Sat May 18, 2019 3:47 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » What will happen tomorrow?

What will happen tomorrow?

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 14]

1What will happen tomorrow? - Page 11 Empty What will happen tomorrow? on Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:35 pm

bakapandithaya

bakapandithaya
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
First topic message reminder :

Tomoorow is unpredictable!
Please feel free to write and express your view as to what will happen in the Colombo Stock Market tomorrow.



Last edited by Quibit on Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited: As a welcome message.)


401What will happen tomorrow? - Page 11 Empty Re: What will happen tomorrow? on Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:30 pm

Redbulls


Director - Equity Analytics
Director - Equity Analytics
@Harry82 wrote:i am expecting to see Samp,NTB,LFIN,JKH.CTC,LOLC,NEST will push mkt towards green days again...

Some of them wil push by end of March to help dressup for fund managers.

402What will happen tomorrow? - Page 11 Empty Tomorrow will green? on Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:14 pm

keeper


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
What do you think my friends?what happen tomorrow?ASI will move down?
What is your opinion? Exclamation Exclamation

403What will happen tomorrow? - Page 11 Empty Re: What will happen tomorrow? on Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:30 pm

hashan2012


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Tomorrow will be green because of HVA

404What will happen tomorrow? - Page 11 Empty Re: What will happen tomorrow? on Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:33 pm

Redbulls


Director - Equity Analytics
Director - Equity Analytics
@hashan2012 wrote:Tomorrow will be green because of HVA

Are they giving any offer like buy 1 get 1 free?

405What will happen tomorrow? - Page 11 Empty Why HVA spacial? on Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:51 pm

keeper


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@hashan2012 wrote:Tomorrow will be green because of HVA
Have you any idea?HVA moving up tomorrow,Is it true? Mad

406What will happen tomorrow? - Page 11 Empty Re: What will happen tomorrow? on Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:58 pm

traderathome

traderathome
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Redbulls wrote:
@hashan2012 wrote:Tomorrow will be green because of HVA

Are they giving any offer like buy 1 get 1 free?
keeper ...whats the validity of this news ...do you have any inside info ?

redbull
mata nam hina oyage wachana set walata Laughing

TAH

407What will happen tomorrow? - Page 11 Empty Re: What will happen tomorrow? on Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:00 pm

traderathome

traderathome
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
PAP.N i think it has approached to 2.8-2.9 levels in red days as well Shocked

408What will happen tomorrow? - Page 11 Empty Re: What will happen tomorrow? on Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:32 pm

D.G.Dayaratne


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Pl explain why to day is RED Before saying tomorrow will be GREEN

Then we can accept what you say



Last edited by D.G.Dayaratne on Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:35 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typing mistake)

409What will happen tomorrow? - Page 11 Empty Re: What will happen tomorrow? on Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:51 pm

traderathome

traderathome
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@keeper wrote:My broker said, tomorrow will green..... alien alien
kawda bola brokeraya .....

already 2 red days at the start of the week..... Shocked

lets see tomorrow...what games the market will play Laughing

410What will happen tomorrow? - Page 11 Empty Re: What will happen tomorrow? on Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:10 pm

VertexCSE

VertexCSE
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

this is what i see as per today, at any point of trading this will be affected due to new flood of money in to or out of the market.

tomorrow market will go up in the morning session at least.
5780 will be the resistance.
5600 is my support for the coming days.
and im seeing fluctuations rather than a clear big trend

411What will happen tomorrow? - Page 11 Empty Re: What will happen tomorrow? on Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:03 am

timeout

timeout
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
Looks like the news of new developments are set to hit the markets sometime during the second quarter. Unless there is any major improvement in the thinking, there won't be much hope for Colombo exchange in the near term. If the calls are continuously ignored and country decides to look more and more internally, alienate friends and neighbors with hardliner religious views instead of meeting the challenges head on, hard to see very much progress this year. Traditionally, institutional investors take notice when stories appear in Wall Street Journal or New York Times and not in Huffington post. But if the stories are picked up by majority of the media outlets and carry in editorials and spread across front pages, then that could spell trouble. One of the primary reasons for 2007 market crash was many media outlets speculating the next-to-fall bank and investors shorting on extended trading. Sooner this mess is cleared; the better it is for all investors, but in reality that would prove only a hope.
Good luck tomorrow, the proceeding day after that and the one after that and so forth.

412What will happen tomorrow? - Page 11 Empty Re: What will happen tomorrow? on Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:08 am

anges


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
AS TIMEOUT SAID FUTURE IS BLEAK BRACE YOURSELF ! HERE COMES THE FALL........!!!! IF YOU HAVE HOLDING POWER STAY ! THE OTHER OPTION WOULD BE SELL AND INVEST IN A FIXED DEPOSIT ! GOOD LUCK

413What will happen tomorrow? - Page 11 Empty Re: What will happen tomorrow? on Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:56 am

worthiness


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
I always consider ( may be many oppose my view) & give more weight on strong international relationships for economic development in any country. All big sounds become voiceless if certain sanctions are imposed. I wish frankly,it may not happen. Practically, authorities should show the country is in compliance with international standards agreed upon. Compromising (give & take) is not everlasting principle. The day investors feel country is heading on right track, it will be the starting point of market stabilization. It is not the matter of red or green status in equity market what everyone has been discussing almost everyday.

414What will happen tomorrow? - Page 11 Empty Re: What will happen tomorrow? on Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:53 am

D.G.Dayaratne


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
I full agree with timeout and worthiness

Some people around Basil Rajapaksa and HE also understood this unfortunate situation

BUT they do not want to correct it

They try to develop contact with opposition try to make money as possible .One man told me personally about this

If opposition is strong the stock market will go up You all know the position of the OPPOSITION

All these conditions are not favorable for the market

Pools of the govt and opposition are responsible for this sad situation

415What will happen tomorrow? - Page 11 Empty Re: What will happen tomorrow? on Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:10 am

Redbulls

Redbulls
Director - Equity Analytics
Director - Equity Analytics
Pool of govt or opposition not came from sky, we the public as a voters need to take the responsibility.
Main issue is our thinking pattern. I strongly not favour to discuss these matters elaboratly in this forum.


@D.G.Dayaratne wrote:I full agree with timeout and worthiness

Some people around Basil Rajapaksa and HE also understood this unfortunate situation

BUT they do not want to correct it

They try to develop contact with opposition try to make money as possible .One man told me personally about this

If opposition is strong the stock market will go up You all know the position of the OPPOSITION

All these conditions are not favorable for the market

Pools of the govt and opposition are responsible for this sad situation

416What will happen tomorrow? - Page 11 Empty Re: What will happen tomorrow? on Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:41 pm

D.G.Dayaratne


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
We must discuss these matters at least in this forum

Stock market can be considered as function of contemporary sociopolitical conditions

Stock Market=f(sociopolitical condition,..........)

Our main role is to Educate civil Society

417What will happen tomorrow? - Page 11 Empty HVA Not moving up... on Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:56 pm

keeper

keeper
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
redbull..... ko HVA up une nane?

418What will happen tomorrow? - Page 11 Empty Re: What will happen tomorrow? on Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:38 pm

traderathome

traderathome
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Eps is reasonable for hvan. IMO 16 Rs is not much to ask for going by the earnings and cash balance.

419What will happen tomorrow? - Page 11 Empty Re: What will happen tomorrow? on Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:09 pm

Redbulls

Redbulls
Director - Equity Analytics
Director - Equity Analytics
@keeper wrote:redbull..... ko HVA up une nane?

Please see the HVA Day Trade for 20/02/2013.
What will happen tomorrow? - Page 11 Hva_da11

420What will happen tomorrow? - Page 11 Empty Re: What will happen tomorrow? on Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:58 pm

VertexCSE

VertexCSE
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
tomorrow market might move up. wt ever, 5780 and 5810 will be the short term barriers... Sad

421What will happen tomorrow? - Page 11 Empty What will happen tomorrow? on Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:10 pm

keeper

keeper
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Broker kiyana ewa hariwennath puluwan waradinnath puluwan , Natta pitin Ali marenne,,Owa waradunata clown ganan gannepa

422What will happen tomorrow? - Page 11 Empty Re: What will happen tomorrow? on Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:06 pm

smallville

smallville
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Dont u worry dont u worry child..

Baalagiri Ada nowei heta... Twisted Evil

423What will happen tomorrow? - Page 11 Empty ASI............................. on Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:20 pm

kcrRanz


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Today ASI ll end up with a 30 point up , as i guess.........

424What will happen tomorrow? - Page 11 Empty Re: What will happen tomorrow? on Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:24 pm

stockmania

stockmania
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Very Happy

425What will happen tomorrow? - Page 11 Empty Re: What will happen tomorrow? on Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:39 pm

D.G.Dayaratne


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
What happen to HVA

Jokers Pl discuss real facts

Stock market and Socio political and Economic Conditions

I know the some jokers in this forum cant understand what i say

426What will happen tomorrow? - Page 11 Empty Re: What will happen tomorrow? on Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:13 pm

hashan2012

hashan2012
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
wait mr D.next 2 week u can see the reality lol!

427What will happen tomorrow? - Page 11 Empty Re: What will happen tomorrow? on Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:27 pm

sahan8896


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@hashan2012 wrote:wait mr D.next 2 week u can see the reality lol!
Next too week what's happening? Question Question Question

428What will happen tomorrow? - Page 11 Empty What will happen tomorrow? on Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:08 pm

keeper

keeper
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
What do you think guys..? Question

429What will happen tomorrow? - Page 11 Empty Re: What will happen tomorrow? on Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:53 pm

sahan8896


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Any predictions for tomorrow and this week? Question Question

430What will happen tomorrow? - Page 11 Empty Re: What will happen tomorrow? on Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:56 pm

stockboy


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
pap will take over by hemas power by next week price between 3 and 3.5

431What will happen tomorrow? - Page 11 Empty What will happen tomorrow? on Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:43 pm

keeper

keeper
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
AMSL.N move up fastly because very high dividend,but EPS is 0.20
Why they give high dividend? Evil or Very Mad
CSF move down also tomorrow,

432What will happen tomorrow? - Page 11 Empty What will happen tomorrow? on Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:26 pm

keeper

keeper
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
May be Green, because opening day of n Laughing ew Airport

433What will happen tomorrow? - Page 11 Empty Re: What will happen tomorrow? on Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:27 pm

Slstock

Slstock
Director - Equity Analytics
Director - Equity Analytics
Well 0.01% up is still green. Easily achived in the last hour if someone wants.

434What will happen tomorrow? - Page 11 Empty Re: What will happen tomorrow? on Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:33 pm

Jana

Jana
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@keeper wrote:May be Green, because opening day of n Laughing ew Airport

CSD may touch 9.20 or 9.30 level

CIFL May be turn back ..upward site

COMD again in the Top ten List..Because someone interest on it.. so it will make move..

and Etc..Etc...

435What will happen tomorrow? - Page 11 Empty Re: What will happen tomorrow? on Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:40 pm

Slstock

Slstock
Director - Equity Analytics
Director - Equity Analytics
My god Jana m you in eternal love with COMD?

@Jana wrote:
@keeper wrote:May be Green, because opening day of n Laughing ew Airport

CSD may touch 9.20 or 9.30 level

CIFL May be turn back ..upward site

COMD again in the Top ten List..Because someone interest on it.. so it will make move..

and Etc..Etc...

436What will happen tomorrow? - Page 11 Empty Re: What will happen tomorrow? on Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:42 pm

salt

salt
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Jana wrote:
@keeper wrote:May be Green, because opening day of n Laughing ew Airport

CSD may touch 9.20 or 9.30 level

CIFL May be turn back ..upward site

COMD again in the Top ten List..Because someone interest on it.. so it will make move..

and Etc..Etc...

These companies are too small . to make an effect, you need to move one big company by one tick.. JKH, COMB, CTC, DIST, HNB, SLT ( too easy), DIAL...

437What will happen tomorrow? - Page 11 Empty Re: What will happen tomorrow? on Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:42 pm

salt

salt
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Jana wrote:
@keeper wrote:May be Green, because opening day of n Laughing ew Airport

CSD may touch 9.20 or 9.30 level

CIFL May be turn back ..upward site

COMD again in the Top ten List..Because someone interest on it.. so it will make move..

and Etc..Etc...

These companies are too small . to make an effect, you need to move one big company by one tick.. JKH, COMB, CTC, DIST, HNB, SLT ( too easy), DIAL...

438What will happen tomorrow? - Page 11 Empty Re: What will happen tomorrow? on Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:28 pm

Jana

Jana
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@slstock wrote:My god Jana m you in eternal love with COMD?

@Jana wrote:
@keeper wrote:May be Green, because opening day of n Laughing ew Airport

CSD may touch 9.20 or 9.30 level

CIFL May be turn back ..upward site

COMD again in the Top ten List..Because someone interest on it.. so it will make move..

and Etc..Etc...

ha haa haa... @slstock .. wt can I do... still I hold COMD with lot of hope.. now I have 1200 ..If I sold today more than 40000/= loss ... ..

any how I believe some one will push up this(very easy ) then it will go again when the market go up...

439What will happen tomorrow? - Page 11 Empty Re: What will happen tomorrow? on Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:33 pm

stockboy


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
don't wary i will push COMD if i can buy 20000 around 60

440What will happen tomorrow? - Page 11 Empty Re: What will happen tomorrow? on Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:47 pm

Jana

Jana
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@stockboy wrote: don't wary i will push COMD if i can buy 20000 around 60

I don't think so @60/= ....three weeks before some one try to push up then they grap 73.30 but only 4600 shares traded that day... no one try to sell it on even @ 70/= level... so I thing more selling after 100/= .. but still 5000 sell @ 75/=..

441What will happen tomorrow? - Page 11 Empty Re: What will happen tomorrow? on Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:23 pm

nihal123

nihal123
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@keeper wrote:May be Green, because opening day of n Laughing ew Airport
tomorrow will be red red red. Basketball

442What will happen tomorrow? - Page 11 Empty Re: What will happen tomorrow? on Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:26 pm

sandunj


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
I suppose tomorrow will be a green day with marginally and agreed with keeper..

443What will happen tomorrow? - Page 11 Empty Re: What will happen tomorrow? on Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:03 am

sahan8896


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
UN week was over and followed by a dull week with holidays,What about this week??Any predictions???

444What will happen tomorrow? - Page 11 Empty Re: What will happen tomorrow? on Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:05 am

CSE.SAS

CSE.SAS
Global Moderator
@sahan8896 wrote:UN week was over and followed by a dull week with holidays,What about this week??Any predictions???

May be a crap Week Very Happy

445What will happen tomorrow? - Page 11 Empty Re: What will happen tomorrow? on Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:23 pm

D.G.Dayaratne


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
There won't be a big change
But green

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum