Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Submit Post
Submit Post

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » What will happen tomorrow?

What will happen tomorrow?

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 14]

1 What will happen tomorrow? on Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:35 pm

bakapandithaya

avatar
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
First topic message reminder :

Tomoorow is unpredictable!
Please feel free to write and express your view as to what will happen in the Colombo Stock Market tomorrow.



Last edited by Quibit on Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited: As a welcome message.)


441 Re: What will happen tomorrow? on Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:23 pm

nihal123


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@keeper wrote:May be Green, because opening day of n Laughing ew Airport
tomorrow will be red red red. Basketball

442 Re: What will happen tomorrow? on Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:26 pm

sandunj


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
I suppose tomorrow will be a green day with marginally and agreed with keeper..

443 Re: What will happen tomorrow? on Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:03 am

sahan8896


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
UN week was over and followed by a dull week with holidays,What about this week??Any predictions???

444 Re: What will happen tomorrow? on Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:05 am

CSE.SAS


Global Moderator
@sahan8896 wrote:UN week was over and followed by a dull week with holidays,What about this week??Any predictions???

May be a crap Week Very Happy

445 Re: What will happen tomorrow? on Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:23 pm

D.G.Dayaratne


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
There won't be a big change
But green

446 Re: What will happen tomorrow? on Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:16 pm

sahan8896


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
alien alien alien

447 Re: What will happen tomorrow? on Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:42 pm

D.G.Dayaratne


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
My last week prediction was correct

This week also ultimately green

448 Re: What will happen tomorrow? on Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:38 am

kaka


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
ASI 40+ in green.

HVA 13 + cheers



Last edited by kaka on Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typing mistake)

449 Re: What will happen tomorrow? on Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:43 pm

jonny

avatar
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@smallville wrote:This is bullshit.. All are talking about their favourite shares going up.. How desperate.. lol!

Guys, market can be kept green by buying few large caps time to time. so it doesnt truly mean the market is up.. When good fundamentals goin down, negative eps companies still go up cuz some big boys find some ponies to ride.. Twisted Evil
If you catch the right pony at right time, u can even join the fun 4getting about the market direction..

If we go with this massacre of force selling, we'll end up @ 6100 or even worse 5800 for sure..

When ur in a maret like CSE where the top policy makers have no idea what are they doing, and trying to curb things using utter useful formulas calling it a price ban, I wonder which foreigner with an ant's head could be interested in CSE...

Thumbs Up smallville...!!! Crying or Very sad

450 What will happen tomorrow? on Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:00 pm

keeper

avatar
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Tomorrow also green day........Huge demand day....,VONE,OGL,TESS ready to fire....

451 Re: What will happen tomorrow? on Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:27 pm

NZ BOY

avatar
Moderator
@keeper wrote:Tomorrow also green day........Huge demand day....,VONE,OGL,TESS ready to fire....
I think OGL and VONE

452 Re: What will happen tomorrow? on Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:35 am

samcader


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Greg has been on the move during the last few days

453 Re: What will happen tomorrow? on Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:00 am

NZ BOY

avatar
Moderator
will be green

454 What will happen tomorrow ? on Sun May 05, 2013 7:25 pm

Jana

avatar
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
tomorrow What will happen? some body forget to ask this question so I remember this...

any way my answer is

Tomorrow good week start.. Green Green...
last couple of weeks everything start active even forum... so market will continue its run..
anyone can predict (assume) ASI on Friday (end of day)???

455 Re: What will happen tomorrow? on Sun May 05, 2013 7:41 pm

cseguide

avatar
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
yes It will be green

456 Re: What will happen tomorrow? on Sun May 05, 2013 8:22 pm

reez


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
wt are the hot picks?

457 Re: What will happen tomorrow? on Sun May 05, 2013 8:26 pm

Takecharge


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
yeah, wonder what's going to be Hot

458 Re: What will happen tomorrow? on Sun May 05, 2013 8:54 pm

kalum


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
We hope it will be green. even though if there may be some push backs.
expected some mini rallies in selected sectors. this is based on the assumption that we will be in a bull trend. Smile

459 Re: What will happen tomorrow? on Sun May 05, 2013 9:06 pm

UAEBOY

avatar
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Both Fundamentals & craps will march towards new highs... Razz
Massive volume can be expected as active participation of HNWIs,foreigners & Institutional investors.......

yes, Tomorrow will be a start of new era of CSE...I would say from second gear to third gear..... Razz

460 Re: What will happen tomorrow? on Sun May 05, 2013 9:12 pm

stockboy


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
green CLND CITK VONE AAIC TO WATCH

461 Re: What will happen tomorrow? on Sun May 05, 2013 9:14 pm

Jana

avatar
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@UAEBOY wrote:Both Fundamentals & craps will march towards new highs... Razz
Massive volume can be expected as active participation of HNWIs,foreigners & Institutional investors.......

yes, Tomorrow will be a start of new era of CSE...I would say from second gear to third gear..... Razz

so we need to wait and watch ..if we have stocks in our PF... and sell after couple of week later with good profit...(anyhow we need to watch... if it is enough high sell immediately )
otherwise we need to grab very carefully @ low as much as low tomorrow

mostly good for us ... we need to wait and sell if the market march towards new highs / if they change second gear to third gear


_________________
Note: This is my opinion, Not a Promotion or Buy/Sell recommendation, please Think twice before take decision , (As a member of the Forum I am sharing my ideas here.. not for any other purpose)

462 Re: What will happen tomorrow? on Sun May 05, 2013 9:16 pm

VertexCSE

avatar
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
Hi All,

As long as market closes above 6000 (hmmm 6035 is it? What a Face ) on this Tuesday, Bull is nice. Smile What ever im bullish since last year.

Sectors to watch;
* Banks, Finance and Insurance
* Diversified
* Hotels
* IT
* Lands and Property
* Manufacturing
* Power and Energy
* Investment Trusts
* Footwear
* Health (though it might come down a little)
* Constructions

Work for the best! cheers

463 Re: What will happen tomorrow? on Sun May 05, 2013 9:37 pm

UAEBOY

avatar
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Jana wrote:
@UAEBOY wrote:Both Fundamentals & craps will march towards new highs... Razz
Massive volume can be expected as active participation of HNWIs,foreigners & Institutional investors.......

yes, Tomorrow will be a start of new era of CSE...I would say from second gear to third gear..... Razz

so we need to wait and watch ..if we have stocks in our PF... and sell after couple of week later with good profit...(anyhow we need to watch... if it is enough high sell immediately )
otherwise we need to grab very carefully @ low as much as low tomorrow

mostly good for us ... we need to wait and sell if the market march towards new highs / if they change second gear to third gear

But you have to take your own decisions in order to maximize your profit...

It is all about timing of your entry & exit points ,regardless either fundamentals or craps...... Also use appropriate trading techniques... Twisted Evil

464 Re: What will happen tomorrow? on Sun May 05, 2013 11:33 pm

shan


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Tomorrow we can see dark green and more than 50% stocks still discound price.

465 Re: What will happen tomorrow? on Mon May 06, 2013 9:57 pm

UAEBOY

avatar
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@UAEBOY wrote:
@Jana wrote:
@UAEBOY wrote:Both Fundamentals & craps will march towards new highs... Razz
Massive volume can be expected as active participation of HNWIs,foreigners & Institutional investors.......

yes, Tomorrow will be a start of new era of CSE...I would say from second gear to third gear..... Razz

so we need to wait and watch ..if we have stocks in our PF... and sell after couple of week later with good profit...(anyhow we need to watch... if it is enough high sell immediately )
otherwise we need to grab very carefully @ low as much as low tomorrow

mostly good for us ... we need to wait and sell if the market march towards new highs / if they change second gear to third gear

But you have to take your own decisions in order to maximize your profit...

It is all about timing of your entry & exit points ,regardless either fundamentals or craps...... Also use appropriate trading techniques... Twisted Evil

Yes It started...Whole week will be painted with dark GREEN cheers

466 Re: What will happen tomorrow? on Mon May 06, 2013 10:09 pm

Harry82

avatar
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Sudden price moment have at RCL

467 Re: What will happen tomorrow? on Tue May 14, 2013 11:07 pm

UAEBOY

avatar
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Tomorrow & day after tomorrow market will be red....... Smile
Friday bull will pick the momentum again & continue to next week....

Basketball cheers

468 Re: What will happen tomorrow? on Tue May 14, 2013 11:21 pm

sisira.wijeweera


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Tomorow green green alien alien alien Very Happy

469 Re: What will happen tomorrow? on Wed May 15, 2013 12:43 am

bakapandithaya

avatar
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Hope a good green day

470 Re: What will happen tomorrow? on Wed May 15, 2013 7:31 am

stockboy


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
green day

471 Re: What will happen tomorrow? on Wed May 15, 2013 8:27 am

mark

avatar
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
need red in NDB,JKH,MORI,COMB Smile

472 Re: What will happen tomorrow? on Wed May 15, 2013 8:30 am

UAEBOY

avatar
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@mark wrote:need red in NDB,JKH,MORI,COMB Smile


Fella looking to collect with cash in hand... Very Happy Nice strategy...Like to go with you Cool

473 Re: What will happen tomorrow? on Tue May 21, 2013 11:01 pm

UAEBOY

avatar
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
JKH will inch towards 350...Expecting to see a green day with penny stocks run....NEST,COMB ,CTC will push ASPI towards green alien
COLO,DIST will active from tomorrow on wards(Funda)...
LCEM,CITK will have a good time..(Penny)
Please do not paste promoter label on me Wink
alien bounce

474 Re: What will happen tomorrow? on Wed May 22, 2013 3:08 pm

UAEBOY

avatar
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@UAEBOY wrote:JKH will inch towards 350...Expecting to see a green day with penny stocks run....NEST,COMB ,CTC will push ASPI towards green alien
COLO,DIST will active from tomorrow on wards(Funda)...
LCEM,CITK will have a good time..(Penny)
Please do not paste promoter label on me Wink
alien bounce

Tomorrow with half day mentality ASPI again green... alien

Yes,No major correction till 6800 bounce

Mr. market is preparing to break 6500 hurdle... cheers

475 Re: What will happen tomorrow? on Wed May 22, 2013 3:30 pm

celtic tiger


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@UAEBOY wrote:
@UAEBOY wrote:JKH will inch towards 350...Expecting to see a green day with penny stocks run....NEST,COMB ,CTC will push ASPI towards green alien
COLO,DIST will active from tomorrow on wards(Funda)...
LCEM,CITK will have a good time..(Penny)
Please do not paste promoter label on me Wink
alien bounce

Tomorrow with half day mentality ASPI again green... alien

Yes,No major correction till 6800 bounce

Mr. market is preparing to break 6500 hurdle... cheers
don't you think 6800 and 350 too optimistic at this stage. I think there will be a correction before that.

476 Re: What will happen tomorrow? on Wed May 22, 2013 4:50 pm

UAEBOY

avatar
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Of course there will be minor corrections like yesterday...No major corrections for sure...
Just see how foreigners are accumulating....(Today also)
Long way to go this run... cheers

477 Re: What will happen tomorrow? on Wed May 22, 2013 4:59 pm

bullrun

avatar
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
One thing is sure even for tomorrow.

That is the, foreigners will be the net buyers as usual.

478 Re: What will happen tomorrow? on Wed May 22, 2013 6:42 pm

cseguide

avatar
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
foreigners are net buyers. How long they will go.

479 Re: What will happen tomorrow? on Wed May 22, 2013 6:47 pm

sahan8896


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@celtic tiger wrote:
@UAEBOY wrote:
@UAEBOY wrote:JKH will inch towards 350...Expecting to see a green day with penny stocks run....NEST,COMB ,CTC will push ASPI towards green alien
COLO,DIST will active from tomorrow on wards(Funda)...
LCEM,CITK will have a good time..(Penny)
Please do not paste promoter label on me Wink
alien bounce

Tomorrow with half day mentality ASPI again green... alien

Yes,No major correction till 6800 bounce

Mr. market is preparing to break 6500 hurdle... cheers
don't you think 6800 and 350 too optimistic at this stage. I think there will be a correction before that.
DIST,SPEN will take the battle from JKH,NEST. alien alien

480 Re: What will happen tomorrow? on Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:36 pm

dhanurrox


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Green.

481 Re: What will happen tomorrow? on Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:07 pm

D.G.Dayaratne


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Tomorrow will mostly depend on how institutional buyers behave

If they allow to take independent decisions the market will go up

482 Re: What will happen tomorrow? on Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:33 pm

Thushara Ayya

avatar
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
I think another red day.... Because there is no news to up trend of the market...(If no uptrend news=Down)

483 Re: What will happen tomorrow? on Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:45 pm

kumarweerarathne

avatar
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Thushara Ayya wrote:I think another red day.... Because there is no news to up trend of the market...(If no uptrend news=Down)
Pillai going to make a note on sri lanka in the HR summit tomorrow Question 

484 Re: What will happen tomorrow? on Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:34 am

traderathome

avatar
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
I Dont have high hopes on ASI Index due to JKH bearish biase for the coming period.

External matters are just cover ups/reasons for the Reuters to interpret CSE market fluctuations.There are more hidden reasons than UN or HongKong road shows.....

Above are my personal views Smile

So take with a pinch of salt.....
TAH

485 Re: What will happen tomorrow? on Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:58 am

dhanurrox


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
No doubts,It's green.

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum