Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

Sri Lanka News
Forum Disclaimer

The information contained in this forum have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein.

www.srilankaequity.com its blogs, forums, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever.

Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, www.srilankaequity.com its blogs, forums, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market & Forum Help » What they hoping to do for the new system?

What they hoping to do for the new system?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 What they hoping to do for the new system? on Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:36 am

MY MONEY

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
guys im really sick of reading abt new system issues and other things

ANYONE KNOW WHAT THEY TRYING TO DO FOR THESE ERRORS , WE NEED TO FIND OUT THAT THING NOT BLAMING OTHERS ,

weather they will fix this or not, bring the old system back , or what they are going to do

2 Re: What they hoping to do for the new system? on Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:22 am

lonely planet

Stock Trader
they will not do anything. Just sit & watch how market will collapse. Bunch of criminals

Last edited by lonely planet on Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : speling mistake)

3 Re: What they hoping to do for the new system? on Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:32 am

MY MONEY

i still believe they will do something

lonely planet

Stock Trader
MY MONEY, Very sad to say that those so call SEC & CSE officials will will not act quickly considering their past performances.
This is SRILANKA my dear . My question is who has ask for this new system upgrade. Has anybody complained about the old version. To me this is not upgrade version. It is a downgrade version.
Previously everyone did online trading with out any issue. The biggest issue in the new system is that they have allowed odd lots and regular lots in the same board.
Due to this issue market will unable to show the true picture.

Last edited by lonely planet on Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong information)

Malika1990

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
ats7 when they correct system Cool

6 Re: What they hoping to do for the new system? on Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:04 am

MY MONEY

Malika1990 wrote:ats7 when they correct system Cool

the question is WHEN

7 Re: What they hoping to do for the new system? on Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:19 am

sapumal

Vice President - Equity Analytics
Tony to LSE chief

"
Don't worry sir , ats7 is testing live at CSE. All you need to do is find small money to feed CSE officials
"

8 Re: What they hoping to do for the new system? on Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:20 am

MY MONEY

who is tony

milanka

http://forum.srilankaequity.com/u188

10 Re: What they hoping to do for the new system? on Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:21 am

twimalasuriya

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
MY MONEY wrote:guys im really sick of reading abt new system issues and other things

ANYONE KNOW WHAT THEY TRYING TO DO FOR THESE ERRORS , WE NEED TO FIND OUT THAT THING NOT BLAMING OTHERS ,

weather they will fix this or not, bring the old system back , or what they are going to do

My comment below is not considering that there are bugs in the ATS-7. But when we consider the ATS-7 bugs (I'm sure that there are few), the issue become even more complicated.

I am not at all surprised to see CDAX failing. Many of us believe that the system is developed/maintained by asiacapitaltechnologies (Investor Acces). But only hand full knows how its being out-sourced multiple levels.

If the integration details are not properly documented, there can be a communination gap from the MIT people and the actual developer of CDAX. So the pathetic failure of CDAX 6.5 is not surprising.

11 Re: What they hoping to do for the new system? on Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:44 am

chamith

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
There is noting wrong with the new system.
Only issue is front end softwares like like dfn, CDAX, atrade are not compatible to the new system. Obviously those front end softwares were designed for the old system. So there is nothing cse or sec can do about this except the brokers. Brokers have to upgrade their front end softwares to be compatible with the new system

12 Re: What they hoping to do for the new system? on Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:46 am

aj

chamith wrote:There is noting wrong with the new system.
Only issue is front end softwares like like dfn, CDAX, atrade are not compatible to the new system. Obviously those front end softwares were designed for the old system. So there is nothing cse or sec can do about this except the brokers. Brokers have to upgrade their front end softwares to be compatible with the new system

I've heard that the new system makes it hard for brokers to do fraud. Then it's no surprise brokers will do everything to show that the new system is the issue.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum