Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Submit Post
Submit Post
Market Place

Add an ad

View all ads

Latest topics

» Market will test 4700
by karuna2 Today at 12:25 pm

» Keep eye on Politics
by samaritan Today at 11:49 am

» CSE from Dawn of Peace to Rebirth of Terrorism
by Yahapalanaya Today at 9:59 am

» EAST Steady at 18
by mark Today at 9:25 am

» Pakistan’s trade with Sri Lanka comes to a halt
by Yahapalanaya Today at 8:59 am

» New Support Level 5300
by hammurabi Yesterday at 8:47 pm

» UNION BANK (UBC) to be takeover by Union bank of india
by Lucky Gamage Yesterday at 6:26 pm

» LIOC upward curve
by karuna2 Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» SEC yet to publish its 2017 Annual Report
by Teller Yesterday at 5:10 pm

» Why AAIC Should trade above RS.50/-
by wisdom79 Yesterday at 1:44 pm

» HNB Assurance March net down 83-pct
by Teller Yesterday at 1:18 pm

» PABC net down 13-pct in March; loans contract
by Teller Yesterday at 1:15 pm

» Indian stocks jumped to record highs
by Teller Yesterday at 1:13 pm

» modi wins-India to no1 in the world
by Teller Yesterday at 1:07 pm

» Hayleys revenue up 34% YoY to Rs 219 bn in FY 18/19
by Teller Yesterday at 1:02 pm

» undervalued stock
by Teller Yesterday at 1:00 pm

» CIND , 10% guaranteed return
by Teller Yesterday at 12:57 pm

» INVITATION TO FORUM MODERATORS
by Agape Yesterday at 8:52 am

» Reputation???
by Uaecoindubai Wed May 22, 2019 7:12 pm

» Daily Stock Market Update
by Insights Equity Wed May 22, 2019 6:47 pm

» INVEST ON AAIC, HASU, UAL.... YOU WILL NEVER WORRY......
by wisdom79 Wed May 22, 2019 5:56 pm

» AIA INSURANCE DE-LISTING (CTCE)
by lokka1 Wed May 22, 2019 12:55 pm

» Sri Lanka’s Top 10 Imports
by Gajaya Wed May 22, 2019 11:16 am

» Top 10 Small Scale Business ideas & Opportunities in Sri Lanka 2019
by Gajaya Wed May 22, 2019 11:15 am

» when bank lending rates put down ?
by nuwanmja Wed May 22, 2019 11:01 am

» Sri Lanka’s largest pension fund EPF return to Colombo Stocks
by wisdom79 Tue May 21, 2019 10:46 pm

» Sri Lanka's EPF enters stock market with blood in the streets
by God Father Tue May 21, 2019 8:21 pm

» Sri Lanka caught in the big power conflicts
by God Father Tue May 21, 2019 8:16 pm

» High Profile Selling at EAST
by Uaecoindubai Tue May 21, 2019 4:43 pm

» A Trader’s Guide to FIX Engine
by Brenda John Tue May 21, 2019 11:24 am

» Reasons for market to crash
by Uaecoindubai Tue May 21, 2019 10:08 am

» ගෙවුම් ශේෂය, වාහන බලපත් හා ඩොලරයේ මිල
by ChooBoy Mon May 20, 2019 5:59 pm

» Terrorism and its Impact on the Sri Lankan Economy
by ChooBoy Mon May 20, 2019 5:41 pm

» Sri Lanka Equity Market Place
by Sstar Mon May 20, 2019 4:36 pm

» Sri Lanka Equity Market Talk
by Sstar Mon May 20, 2019 12:23 pm

» Sri Lanka Equity Market Help
by Sstar Mon May 20, 2019 12:18 pm

» LOFC IN FOR A BIG RUN
by stockback Sun May 19, 2019 5:20 pm

» Look PAP Amazing company
by Uaecoindubai Sun May 19, 2019 5:13 pm

» Sri Lanka Equity Market Place
by Uaecoindubai Sun May 19, 2019 5:13 pm

» CSE NOW AND AFTER ELECTION
by Ahcha Sun May 19, 2019 4:40 pm

» Do not be greedy, rely on small profits Guide to the markets
by Asoka Samarakone Sun May 19, 2019 12:11 pm

» 6 % of EPF funds in stock market
by hammurabi Sat May 18, 2019 3:47 pm

» Weekly Stock Market Roundup
by Insights Equity Sat May 18, 2019 12:54 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » Did MarketWatch purposely manipulated?

Did MarketWatch purposely manipulated?

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1Did MarketWatch purposely manipulated? - Page 2 Empty Did MarketWatch purposely manipulated? on Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:39 pm

salt

salt
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
First topic message reminder :


Did MarketWatch purposefully manipulated?

To me it looks like he had some great idea of some stocks long before others realize the potential. It's a key success factor of an investor. He sticked to what he said even during difficult times.

He was not a master of the game as other like anybody in the forum. But, he developed a greater respect among the community. It’s difficult thing to say, but lots of people benefitted and made hell of money learning from him.


41Did MarketWatch purposely manipulated? - Page 2 Empty Re: Did MarketWatch purposely manipulated? on Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:39 pm

TARGET


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@EquityChamp wrote:
@TARGET wrote:Now his 2 main shares are tafl and gran.  As Chinwi said he has excellent knowledge on poultry. He give nice and educational presentations on these shares and one can learn lot from reading those.  But he is little cautious now and not straight like MW. But who know MW , can easily identify him.

Are you referring to somebody in the forum now or MW?
In this forum and also in another forum now.  Excellent presenter. We can learn lot and actually I like him.

42Did MarketWatch purposely manipulated? - Page 2 Empty Re: Did MarketWatch purposely manipulated? on Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:01 pm

mahasona


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
He is in all 3 forums,but active only in one forum at the moment.
I like to read his posts as it has good educational stuffs,although he is a SMART PROMOTOR
Presence of Chinwi negate many promotions here,hats off to you

43Did MarketWatch purposely manipulated? - Page 2 Empty Re: Did MarketWatch purposely manipulated? on Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:29 pm

wisdom78


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@mahasona wrote:He is in all 3 forums,but active only in one forum at the moment.
I like to read his posts as it has good educational stuffs,although he is a SMART PROMOTOR
Presence of Chinwi negate many promotions here,hats off to you
pem banda sith banda neth kalma

ran sihina seya...

Indu dunna se nasena rawatilla

luhu bandina ma ya...

I also see him sometime

44Did MarketWatch purposely manipulated? - Page 2 Empty Re: Did MarketWatch purposely manipulated? on Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:12 pm

TARGET


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Yes mahasona. Chinwi is great asset for the forum. But when karuna badly attack him with different user names, no one here come to depend him. That's why I came and counter attack him with a ten timer greater, brutal and unethical way. I did it for greater good,  but sorry if I made all members uncomfortable .

45Did MarketWatch purposely manipulated? - Page 2 Empty Re: Did MarketWatch purposely manipulated? on Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:21 pm

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Chinwi, EC, VP, EPS are very good. giving good knowledge.

for Karuna no comments.

46Did MarketWatch purposely manipulated? - Page 2 Empty Re: Did MarketWatch purposely manipulated? on Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:09 pm

chamil1


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Target - is your objective highlighting manipulation that is happening by a different person/s or MW? If it's the former reason, yes you have a good intention as well. But bringing this thread up at this point can be interpreted as jealousy. You seem to have registered recently but know what happened. 


Writing in this particular thread at this time clearly has "jealousy" written all over which anyone with a sharp eye would see. 

47Did MarketWatch purposely manipulated? - Page 2 Empty Re: Did MarketWatch purposely manipulated? on Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:23 pm

wisdom78


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@stockback wrote:Chinwi, EC, VP, EPS are very good. giving good knowledge.

for Karuna no comments.

Lankawa mawaga tattoo eakak kondha gahala teyanna kallak dakala teyannawada .   Nugagoda Ho kandy wala kallak eaya.  She smoke ganja also and she have  properly money also

Did MarketWatch purposely manipulated? - Page 2 90f9b140d64f5b9b_5

I think she is the person if you see when ever  ask about this forum . 

pem banda sith banda neth kalma

ran sihina seya...

Indu dunna se nasena rawatilla 

luhu bandina ma yaaaaa.



But she is good  lady not bad . Smoking ganja and already rich family lady 

48Did MarketWatch purposely manipulated? - Page 2 Empty Re: Did MarketWatch purposely manipulated? on Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:26 pm

karuna


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@wisdom78 wrote:
@stockback wrote:Chinwi, EC, VP, EPS are very good. giving good knowledge.

for Karuna no comments.

Lankawa mawaga tattoo eakak kondha gahala teyanna kallak dakala teyannawada .   Nugagoda Ho kandy wala kallak eaya.  She smoke ganja also and she have  properly money also

Did MarketWatch purposely manipulated? - Page 2 90f9b140d64f5b9b_5

I think she is the person if you see when ever  ask about this forum . 

pem banda sith banda neth kalma

ran sihina seya...

Indu dunna se nasena rawatilla 

luhu bandina ma yaaaaa.



But she is good  lady not bad . Smoking ganja and already rich family lady 
Yes I also know more than u ever body.  Those days Nugagoda sometime world trade center out side have a smoking place it's better to see if you need to know something it also not the bad place   . 


That's a my comment thanks. 

49Did MarketWatch purposely manipulated? - Page 2 Empty Re: Did MarketWatch purposely manipulated? on Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:01 am

TARGET


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@chamil1 wrote:Target - is your objective highlighting manipulation that is happening by a different person/s or MW? If it's the former reason, yes you have a good intention as well. But bringing this thread up at this point can be interpreted as jealousy. You seem to have registered recently but know what happened. 


Writing in this particular thread at this time clearly has "jealousy" written all over which anyone with a sharp eye would see. 
Jealousy of what friend? Innocents get caught of manipulators and get vanished? Shocked

50Did MarketWatch purposely manipulated? - Page 2 Empty Re: Did MarketWatch purposely manipulated? on Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:55 am

chamil1


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@TARGET wrote:
@chamil1 wrote:Target - is your objective highlighting manipulation that is happening by a different person/s or MW? If it's the former reason, yes you have a good intention as well. But bringing this thread up at this point can be interpreted as jealousy. You seem to have registered recently but know what happened. 


Writing in this particular thread at this time clearly has "jealousy" written all over which anyone with a sharp eye would see. 
Jealousy of what friend? Innocents get caught of manipulators and get vanished? Shocked

So you suddenly remembered...digged threads and found a thread that can be used to sling mud than highlight any of the wrong things that is currently going on in the Forum...mmm. 


Anyway what happened was not right and i too have heard of the story. I agree with what Chinwi has mentioned above.


What you are doing in the guise of helping people has more than the "good intention". Intelligent people will understand..

51Did MarketWatch purposely manipulated? - Page 2 Empty Re: Did MarketWatch purposely manipulated? on Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:00 am

TARGET


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
I respect your opinion chamil.  If you read my post carefully you can understand why I pull this up.  So you mean upto now everything is going fine with his predictions and therefore we shouldn't warn. But intelligent people know it's better to take action before something happens. Other thing don't take this personal as you may benefit from following him, only take the facts I said.

52Did MarketWatch purposely manipulated? - Page 2 Empty Re: Did MarketWatch purposely manipulated? on Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:04 am

chamil1


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@TARGET wrote:I respect your opinion chamil.  If you read my post carefully you can understand why I pull this up.  So you mean upto now everything is going fine with his predictions and therefore we shouldn't warn. But intelligent people know it's better to take action before something happens. Other thing don't take this personal as you may benefit from following him, only take the facts I said.

Machang, take the Thread he is doing so now and write - so that others also will be able to understand whether what you are saying has a genuine intention or a hidden agenda.


Currently you are slinging mud. 

53Did MarketWatch purposely manipulated? - Page 2 Empty Re: Did MarketWatch purposely manipulated? on Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:06 am

chamil1


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@chamil1 wrote:
@TARGET wrote:I respect your opinion chamil.  If you read my post carefully you can understand why I pull this up.  So you mean upto now everything is going fine with his predictions and therefore we shouldn't warn. But intelligent people know it's better to take action before something happens. Other thing don't take this personal as you may benefit from following him, only take the facts I said.

Machang, take a Thread where he is doing so now and write - so that others also will be able to understand whether what you are saying has a genuine intention or a hidden agenda.


Currently you are slinging mud. 

54Did MarketWatch purposely manipulated? - Page 2 Empty Re: Did MarketWatch purposely manipulated? on Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:07 am

vic19

vic19
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@EquityChamp wrote:
@TARGET wrote:Now his 2 main shares are tafl and gran.  As Chinwi said he has excellent knowledge on poultry. He give nice and educational presentations on these shares and one can learn lot from reading those.  But he is little cautious now and not straight like MW. But who know MW , can easily identify him.

Are you referring to somebody in the forum now or MW?


I think this individual is here in this forum but he don't mention any stock recommendation by name any more, but he writes long eloquent articles and says " we need to study them and so on and so forth ......" last few days /week he is notably absent in this forum comments .

I may be wrong. I am saying this from the style of words and article he writes then and now.

55Did MarketWatch purposely manipulated? - Page 2 Empty Re: Did MarketWatch purposely manipulated? on Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:51 am

TARGET


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@chamil1 wrote:
@TARGET wrote:I respect your opinion chamil.  If you read my post carefully you can understand why I pull this up.  So you mean upto now everything is going fine with his predictions and therefore we shouldn't warn. But intelligent people know it's better to take action before something happens. Other thing don't take this personal as you may benefit from following him, only take the facts I said.

Machang, take the Thread he is doing so now and write - so that others also will be able to understand whether what you are saying has a genuine intention or a hidden agenda.


Currently you are slinging mud. 
That's your opinion.  You can follow him if you like. But I say this to new comers. If someone have a general knowledge he can understand what I say. Thanks.

56Did MarketWatch purposely manipulated? - Page 2 Empty Re: Did MarketWatch purposely manipulated? on Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:22 pm

Chinwi

Chinwi
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
I went through several times but I couldn't find mud under Target's comments ..

What do you mean by slinging mud ?
to Market watch ?

If you refer MW then,
Market watch is the real culprit of manipulating and promoting PC hut at later stages. When all others discovered uncertainty and danger in PCH he continued to promote it very bad manner and misled people and sold his big stake.
No one can sling mud to him. He himself 'mada nagaththa'.

BTW, I believe anyone including MW has the freedom to write. Others have the freedom to challenge. I am happy if he comes in genuine way in any name.

57Did MarketWatch purposely manipulated? - Page 2 Empty Re: Did MarketWatch purposely manipulated? on Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:32 pm

EquityChamp

EquityChamp
Moderator
Moderator
Now can any body tell where is this so called Market Watch is now? Now does anyone found this Market Watch here or a similar one than can be identified as Market Watch? If so may can we know who is it.

58Did MarketWatch purposely manipulated? - Page 2 Empty Re: Did MarketWatch purposely manipulated? on Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:49 pm

chamil1


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@Chinwi wrote:I went through several times but I couldn't find mud under Target's comments ..

What do you mean by slinging mud ?
to Market watch ?

If you refer MW then,
Market watch is the real culprit of manipulating and  promoting  PC hut at later stages. When all others discovered uncertainty and danger in PCH  he continued to promote it  very bad manner and misled people and sold his big stake.  
No one can sling mud to him. He himself 'mada nagaththa'.

BTW, I believe anyone including MW has the freedom to write. Others have the freedom to challenge. I am happy if he comes in genuine way in any name.


Read above comment by Equity Champ.


No new person will be helped by posting here. 


If Target wants to help, he should post where such manipulation happens or name who the person is. 

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum