Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Submit Post
Submit Post

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market & Forum Help » PLease help me to get a broker

PLease help me to get a broker

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 PLease help me to get a broker on Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:34 am

MerdoxR

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
Who is the best broker for good customer service and credit facilities? Can do online transaction like transfer money to bank accounts from CDS. And using DirectFN

2 Re: PLease help me to get a broker on Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:24 am

traderathome

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@MerdoxR wrote:Who is the best broker for good customer service and credit facilities? Can do online transaction like transfer money to bank accounts from CDS. And using DirectFN
for me so far no issues with capital trust...as a broker...

if you are looking for additional services such as direct credit of dividends etc ....may be JB does that..but not sure though.. Cool
TAH

3 Re: PLease help me to get a broker on Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:12 pm

Expert

Manager - Equity Analytics
If you give Dividend Disposal instructions to the CDS, to send them direct to your bank account (of course through your broker), you will get dividends in your bank account without your intervention. You will receive the details of dividend payment and the cheque will go to bank. The broker has nothing to do after the instructions are registered in CDS.

4 Re: PLease help me to get a broker on Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:47 pm

snandasiri

@MerdoxR wrote:Who is the best broker for good customer service and credit facilities? Can do online transaction like transfer money to bank accounts from CDS. And using DirectFN
Asia securities good for customer service and use DFN,CDAX.(For me) Transfer money to bank account from CDS can do done with any broker.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum