Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය

Latest topics

» Political instability???
by ranferdi Today at 11:56 am

» Don't Go to LB Finance...LEE BONNA FINANCE...
by venura Today at 9:46 am

» Wiser's TA Chart Room
by glad Today at 5:48 am

» ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON
by wisdom79 Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» RAL.N at Rs2.40
by lakmal87 Yesterday at 7:04 am

» ONLY GOODNESS OF YAHAJADAAPLANAS
by Ryan Hudson Yesterday at 5:50 am

» Pan asia power PAP
by Ran49 Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:11 am

» Lanka Cement
by Ran49 Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:09 am

» CTBL-Rights
by ruwan326 Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:57 am

» US revamps travel warning system; SL gets an okay
by TraderCSE Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:07 am

» HVA getting ready once more
by anjelo Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:04 am

» What do you expect in CSE performance prior to LOCAL GOVT.ELECTIONS?
by ONTHEMONEY Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:35 am

» best stocks to buy now
by ranferdi Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:49 am

» FATAL ATTRACTION??????????
by samaritan Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:13 am

» CFT share එක මොනව හරි දෙයක් වෙනව වාගෙ.
by 2017 Cse Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:02 pm

» Treasury posts Rs22bn primary surplus in Budget, first time in 63 years
by kovida Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:23 pm

» UNION BANK (UBC)
by peiris Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:42 pm

» FUTURE GEMS - Kind help
by Elahara Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:47 am

» Perpetual Treasuries to get a most of Treasury Bill-Bond Business of New Government?
by ranferdi Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:22 am

» TIME TO BUY KZOO.........
by Elahara Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:09 pm

» JETS N0000 - what is your idea on this share
by anges Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:53 pm

» SFL, ALUF, KAPI AND ANILANA ARE ON THE RACE, THE SAME BUYER PLAYING!!!
by wisdom79 Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:38 pm

» නොමිළේම ඩොලර් 18$
by nuwandwo Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:17 pm

» A NEW YEAR WISH
by Ryan Hudson Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:16 pm

» ELECTION RESULT AND THE MARKET
by Ryan Hudson Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:16 pm

HashFlare

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market & Forum Help » Where is Rainmaker

Where is Rainmaker

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Where is Rainmaker on Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:20 am

seek


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
First topic message reminder :

A guy suddenly popup and publish James Bond like comment is quiet after the New Year. Are you still enjoying New Year vacation?


26 Re: Where is Rainmaker on Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:44 pm

Redbulls


Director - Equity Analytics
Director - Equity Analytics
@stumpy wrote:
@stumpy wrote:I don't know why! But I feel LSE = Rainmaker! Shocked

Haffoi! That was an embarrassingly wrong judgement!
LSE is not Rainmaker!

LSE is one of our very good friends who had so many ids! Razz
Isn't it Redbulls?

No idea mate.

27 Re: Where is Rainmaker on Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:40 am

smallville


Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
@stumpy wrote:
@stumpy wrote:I don't know why! But I feel LSE = Rainmaker! Shocked

Haffoi! That was an embarrassingly wrong judgement!
LSE is not Rainmaker!

LSE is one of our very good friends who had so many ids! Razz
Isn't it Redbulls?

I doubt Wink

28 Re: Where is Rainmaker on Tue May 14, 2013 5:07 pm

Bond


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@smallville wrote:
@stumpy wrote:
@stumpy wrote:I don't know why! But I feel LSE = Rainmaker! Shocked

Haffoi! That was an embarrassingly wrong judgement!
LSE is not Rainmaker!

LSE is one of our very good friends who had so many ids! Razz
Isn't it Redbulls?

I doubt Wink

LSE = Redbulls ..... i doubt. He's not the type who would keep saying Thank You Wink
Rainmaker ..... i remember that name from a few years ago. Used in a famous case.

A poor performance horse was swapped for a high performance horse in the last minute. A large gambler had made a big bet for this "poor performance" horse to win. The bookmakers and sports tabs did not realise and hence offered very high odds like 40/1 (ie 40 rupee for each 1 rupee on bet) etc.... horse's name: rainmaker

The same guy made a bet on a cricket match. Weather was fine and one team was definitely set to lose. Match ended in a draw. Betting guys called him rainmaker Wink

Rainmaker on this forum is probably not that guy. But it's a well know story if you have ever been to a sporting tab

29 Re: Where is Rainmaker on Tue May 14, 2013 5:14 pm

mark


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
bond is rainmaker

redbull is stockswatch?
Smile

30 Re: Where is Rainmaker on Tue May 14, 2013 5:15 pm

Jiggysaurus


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@mark wrote:bond is rainmaker

redbull is stockswatch?
Smile

and mark is mark?

31 Re: Where is Rainmaker on Tue May 14, 2013 5:20 pm

Redbulls

avatar
Director - Equity Analytics
Director - Equity Analytics
@Jiggysaurus wrote:
@mark wrote:bond is rainmaker

redbull is stockswatch?
Smile

and mark is mark?

Mark is Mark.

Redbulls is Redbulls.

Bond is Rainmaker.

Jiggysauras is inn**.

32 Re: Where is Rainmaker on Tue May 14, 2013 5:25 pm

mark

avatar
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Jiggysaurus wrote:
@mark wrote:bond is rainmaker

redbull is stockswatch?
Smile

and mark is mark?

ow ow,mark is mark
Smile

33 Re: Where is Rainmaker on Tue May 14, 2013 5:43 pm

Bond


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
LSE = NZ Boy = Gainer = Keeper = cseguide = ccsentha = not me = Redbulls affraid

34 Poor Equation on Tue May 14, 2013 5:59 pm

LSE

avatar
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Bond wrote:LSE = NZ Boy = Gainer = Keeper = cseguide = ccsentha = not me = Redbulls affraid

LSE != NZ Boy

Because of the above reason, rest of the equation is fail.

That mean,
LSE != not me

Answer:
LSE = LSE
.
not me = ??

.
Redbulls = Redbulls


Question:
Then, who are you...? Question affraid

Thank You.




Last edited by LSE on Tue May 14, 2013 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

35 Re: Where is Rainmaker on Tue May 14, 2013 6:00 pm

Takecharge


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@seek wrote:A guy suddenly popup and publish James Bond like comment is quiet after the New Year. Are you still enjoying New Year vacation?
his name is Bond, James Bond, but I am always Takecharge

36 Re: Where is Rainmaker on Tue May 14, 2013 6:04 pm

WildBear


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Bond wrote:
@smallville wrote:
@stumpy wrote:
@stumpy wrote:I don't know why! But I feel LSE = Rainmaker! Shocked

Haffoi! That was an embarrassingly wrong judgement!
LSE is not Rainmaker!

LSE is one of our very good friends who had so many ids! Razz
Isn't it Redbulls?

I doubt Wink

LSE = Redbulls ..... i doubt. He's not the type who would keep saying Thank You Wink
Rainmaker ..... i remember that name from a few years ago. Used in a famous case.

A poor performance horse was swapped for a high performance horse in the last minute. A large gambler had made a big bet for this "poor performance" horse to win. The bookmakers and sports tabs did not realise and hence offered very high odds like 40/1 (ie 40 rupee for each 1 rupee on bet) etc.... horse's name: rainmaker

The same guy made a bet on a cricket match. Weather was fine and one team was definitely set to lose. Match ended in a draw. Betting guys called him rainmaker Wink

Rainmaker on this forum is probably not that guy. But it's a well know story if you have ever been to a sporting tab

"Puhul Hora Karen Dane" Laughing Laughing

37 Re: Where is Rainmaker on Tue May 14, 2013 6:16 pm

Slstock

avatar
Director - Equity Analytics
Director - Equity Analytics
Puhul hora "KATEN" Dane.

I am leaving this thread for entertainment. If we start digging into some people mentioned here I think we maybe able to find skeletons ;-).




@WildBear wrote:

"Puhul Hora Karen Dane" Laughing Laughing

38 Re: Where is Rainmaker on Tue May 14, 2013 7:54 pm

Kithsiri

avatar
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
නිවනට පහසුම මග " මම කව්ද කියලා මම ම දැනගැනීම " Very Happy

39 Re: Where is Rainmaker on Tue May 14, 2013 10:40 pm

kas

avatar
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Rainmaker = Mahasen Laughing He is all over the country

40 Re: Where is Rainmaker on Thu May 16, 2013 7:54 am

seek


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Where is Dr JV. (Dr Jagath)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Similar topics

-

» Where is Rainmaker?

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum