Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය

Latest topics

» CIFL ANY NEWS
by kjojo Today at 1:45 pm

» HVA - Game changer! High profits this quarter!!!!!
by Captain Today at 1:09 pm

» JACKPOT for LDEV share holders
by sanjulanka Today at 12:29 pm

» Meka Mahinda Rajapaksege Wadak
by Yahapalanaya Today at 9:50 am

» CFT share එක මොනව හරි දෙයක් වෙනව වාගෙ.
by sameboy Today at 7:40 am

» Foreign Investment
by bushra03 Today at 1:24 am

» best stocks to buy now
by Ryan Hudson Yesterday at 11:56 pm

» BFN .. ORIENT FINANCE PLC
by rasikagamage Yesterday at 3:28 pm

» RENUKA CAPITAL PLC (KZOO.N0000)
by Namal Yesterday at 2:45 pm

» WATCHOUT CITRUS GROUP SHARES
by Eugine Fernando Yesterday at 12:17 pm

» Jackpot For LDEV share holders
by bushra03 Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:37 pm

» LLMP -වාර්තාව හොඳ නැත
by max shanu Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:31 am

» CFVF will HIT. 40 BY Next. Thursday
by sanjulanka Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:15 am

» MULL trade up possibilities
by Hewagak Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:18 pm

» GROUP LEASE PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED vs COCR
by TARGET Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:51 pm

» Commercial Credit COCR and Group Lease Deal Pricing story
by kjojo Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:40 pm

» HEXP N.0000
by chathura Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:56 pm

» CFT 7+...........today
by max shanu Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:40 pm

» GRANN - Gonna fly
by prasa2004 Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:25 am

» Any News on JINS???
by prasa2004 Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:21 am

» Watch DFCC and NDB and guess which one is best
by Small Investor Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:58 am

» is KFP good to buy
by Fayaz_2017 Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:49 pm

» Plantation stocks
by anjelo Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:13 pm

» Good News - Watch ( VFIN , LFIN , CFIN, SAMP,LOFC)
by Harry82 Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:40 pm

» Avoid investing in Abans Group company shares
by fortuneteller Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:25 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » Where is Teller?

Where is Teller?

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 Where is Teller? on Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:05 pm

stocks hunter

Manager - Equity Analytics
Who is he? What is he doing? Where is he now?

Sorry I didn't see him posting that's why I ask.

2 Re: Where is Teller? on Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:11 pm

dhanurrox

Vice President - Equity Analytics
@stocks hunter wrote:Who is he? What is he doing? Where is he now?

His individual effort here to make market red didn't workout.Razz 

3 Re: Where is Teller? on Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:18 pm

Humble

@dhanurrox wrote:
@stocks hunter wrote:Who is he? What is he doing? Where is he now?

His individual effort here to make market red didn't workout.Razz 

Haha! This market is bound to go up

4 Re: Where is Teller? on Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:32 pm

malanp

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
where is LSE???
whenever market goes down he update his fabulous pivot point tool, warn the forum that he has predicted the red days before.

In uptrend days he never appears.

5 Re: Where is Teller? on Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:05 pm

bullrun

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
There are few HMVs. Just like mekka's story they come to the same point. Don't know whether they are from "Sannivedana Balakaya"!

6 Re: Where is Teller? on Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:32 pm

Teller

I had a busy schedule in lat days as my new home project is going on. I will answer all of your questions,doubts.don't be positive too much.most of your People have an over confidence in this forum . It's because of your lack of knowledge. most of new comers are trusting these posts. How many of your people loose your hard earned value money because of this forum.I am not downgrading this forum. This has great discussions and earliest updates.the whole business
world brings our home. Nothing to pay .it's fully free of charge.I love this forum .I had a dream to write some thing and keep our people awake. When I was writing some articles to Dubai International Financial market Forums I was getting some crucial comments. But later some investors understood the value of my posts.some had saved millions of dhirams. One investor personally took my contact and iPhone was gifted.that's the iPhone I use to write in this forum.we have lot of investments. This economy doesn't seem good so far to invest in shares.if you have funds and if it's a part of your life just invest 20% from your total cash in time to time. Daily trading,speculating,and investment are type of the investment .the grate approach is investment .go for it and you can win surely .

7 Re: Where is Teller? on Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:39 pm

KDDND

I also like "iPhone"
my number.......... "***********"

Wink kidding!

8 Re: Where is Teller? on Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:49 pm

Humble

@Teller wrote:I had a busy schedule in lat days as my new home project is going on. I will answer all of your questions,doubts.don't be positive too much.most of your    People have an over confidence in this forum . It's because of your lack of knowledge. most of new comers are trusting these posts. How many of your people loose your hard earned value money because of this forum.I am not downgrading this forum. This has great discussions and earliest updates.the whole business
world brings our home. Nothing to pay .it's fully free of charge.I love this forum .I had a dream to write some thing and keep our people awake. When I was writing some articles to Dubai International Financial market Forums I was getting some crucial comments. But later some investors understood the value of my posts.some had saved millions of dhirams. One investor personally took my contact and iPhone was gifted.that's the iPhone I use to write in this forum.we have lot of investments. This economy doesn't seem good so far to invest in shares.if you have funds and if it's a part of your life just invest 20% from your total cash in time to time. Daily trading,speculating,and investment are type of the investment .the grate approach is investment .go for it and you can win surely .

So let me get this right - you have been working in Dubai and writing things for Market forums in Dubai but you cant spell "dirhams".

9 Re: Where is Teller? on Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:05 am

Kithsiri

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Humble wrote:
@Teller wrote:I had a busy schedule in lat days as my new home project is going on. I will answer all of your questions,doubts.don't be positive too much.most of your    People have an over confidence in this forum . It's because of your lack of knowledge. most of new comers are trusting these posts. How many of your people loose your hard earned value money because of this forum.I am not downgrading this forum. This has great discussions and earliest updates.the whole business
So let me get this right - you have been working in Dubai and writing things for Market forums in Dubai but you cant spell "dirhams".
Even I am surprised, the level of command he has in English and I am sure the I-phone was a gift to keep him silent than for anything else. Very Happy 

10 Re: Where is Teller? on Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:19 am

Redbulls

Director - Equity Analytics
Seems to be sometime back a member who started to post some datas and banned by moderators is back on another ID? (May be working in a broker hut?)

11 Re: Where is Teller? on Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:19 am

sharekhan

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
Dubai has better stock market ...why Teller Investing in CSE

12 Re: Where is Teller? on Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:31 am

Redbulls

Dubai story is to build up a scene but he is surely a local shot.

13 Re: Where is Teller? on Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:51 am

stocks hunter

My finding about teller,

* Guy completely against the Govt. May be from the Opposition.

* Definitely wants to bring down the mkt.( why? simply to purchase at the bottom)

*Dubai story as red bull mentioned just to polish up his image.

*Guy may be sold his entire portfolio at a loss expecting mkt to come down ( If he is a genuine guy he should be here around 2011 before mkt down turn from 7700 levels to 4400 levels. But at that time he was busy with Dubai mkt since he wants to safe guard poor Dubai investors whom are poor than the sri Lankan investors and for that he was gifted an I phone.)

* He may be from a broker house who wants to see the mkt down. Now who is that broker guess it

* I presented few Q to Teller on a different thread one day. But he is not genuine. he answered only one Q there.

http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t29556-llub-holding-on

* Admins and Mods at any time see from where he is logging to the forum.And if they really wants can check who is he?

*He definitely has another back up a/cs. Just see his entry date to the forum. very same day there were couple of new members entered the forum and giving different opinion to Teller. But the writing way is same to me.

Just check.........

14 Re: Where is Teller? on Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:34 am

Teller

Ref to humble, language is for communication purpose only . There may be some mistakes in grammar . We have the knowledge but we may not convert it as you expect.but I tell you one thing . That's true. I never read any article before post .I just right and I just post.this iPhone scenario is total different. When we type a initial part of a word it suggest the word .in case if we prees SPACE button the word is filling automatically . I have done several mistakes in previous posts too . The letters are too small here. I have my eye problem too .Hw ever if I communicate my opinion to you that's enough for me. I don't have any logins,I don't want to see market down ,I don't want to see this economy down . I don't care politics. I'm the only person to Stand here for reality.ifadministrator wants me to block , let them to do it. I don't care. It's time to think what I tell rather than who am I . Thx

15 Re: Where is Teller? on Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:02 am

Jana1

@Teller wrote:Ref to humble, language is for communication purpose only . There may be some mistakes in grammar . We have the knowledge but we may not convert it as you expect.but I tell you one thing . That's true. I never read any article before post .I just right and I just post.this iPhone scenario is total different. When we type a initial part of a word it suggest the word .in case if we prees SPACE button the word is filling automatically . I have done several mistakes in previous posts too . The letters are too small here. I have my eye problem too .Hw ever if I communicate my opinion to you that's enough for me. I don't have any logins,I don't want to see market down ,I don't want to see this economy down . I don't care politics. I'm the only person to Stand here for reality.ifadministrator wants me to block , let them to do it. I don't care. It's time to think what I tell rather than who am I . Thx

Talking about your grammar doesn't make any sense... Yes, its pretty difficult to type in i-phone, so those errors are just mistakes.. But the information you publish about mkt downfall looks vague for me...Either doesn't make any sense..

16 Re: Where is Teller? on Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:41 am

malanp

Why LSE can not predict market upturn using his pivot point analysis????
He predicts only market downturn, then disappear when the market is up.
few days back he warned about LLUB, now LLUB is going up..

where is he now???

17 Re: Where is Teller? on Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:53 am

Kithsiri

@ Teller,
Appreciate if you could tell this forum, the name of the Forum in Dubai that you had been contributing and sharing your valuable insights which earned you a name and Iphone.Surprised 

18 Re: Where is Teller? on Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:39 am

KDDND

@Jana1 wrote:
@Teller wrote:Ref to humble, language is for communication purpose only . There may be some mistakes in grammar . We have the knowledge but we may not convert it as you expect.but I tell you one thing . That's true. I never read any article before post .I just right and I just post.this iPhone scenario is total different. When we type a initial part of a word it suggest the word .in case if we prees SPACE button the word is filling automatically . I have done several mistakes in previous posts too . The letters are too small here. I have my eye problem too .Hw ever if I communicate my opinion to you that's enough for me. I don't have any logins,I don't want to see market down ,I don't want to see this economy down . I don't care politics. I'm the only person to Stand here for reality.ifadministrator wants me to block , let them to do it. I don't care. It's time to think what I tell rather than who am I . Thx

Talking about your grammar doesn't make any sense... Yes, its pretty difficult to type in i-phone, so those errors are just mistakes.. But the information you publish about mkt downfall looks vague for me...Either doesn't make any sense..

Smile
I also don't care grammar or spelling issues as far as the meaning is clear and not vage..... coz I too did the same much in my past even now it is happening from my side.... but all these are not purposefully....

I can't ignore what TELLER is trying to say...... but in reality .... when thing are saying as the way TELLER is saying..... it could be in like ..more or less....

1). it is not much pleasant if I have lots from those counters.. or if I have already invested all cash I have....
2). totally talking about on side either in negative or positive..... gives different indications... thus more things to suspect then....
3). for me "probability of happening of what is suggested/predicted by TELLER" is less than 25% ... but this amount also reducing as the market is getting little kicks in last few days..... but YET NOT SURE...!!!

I am not TOTALLY against TELLER but would like to accept as an different character........
I guess admin may study him well him for some more time.......

COZ WE ALL ARE TRYING TO INTERPRET A LADY - CSE, AND EXPECTING HER TO MAKE US HAPPY!!! I love you 
GL to ALL!

19 Re: Where is Teller? on Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:27 am

Mahawawtta

Dear friends i feel we are giving free publicity to one person, my opinion is to ignore the ppl who mislead us.

20 Re: Where is Teller? on Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:41 am

rainmaker

The Dubai exchange is up by more than 30% .... no wonder your back here Razz 

Positive and negatives of the finances can be seen by the CB's T bill holdings. A few months ago the T Bill holdings was 200 B ... Now it is 39 B 

The CB accumulates T Bill by buying them from the market. They print money to buy T Bills. Wink 

I honestly don't know why I tell you this stuff

21 Re: Where is Teller? on Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:44 am

salt

ඔයාගේ Number එක දාන්නකෝ මටත් ඔයාට එකක් එවන්න ඕනේ ....Very Happy 

22 Re: Where is Teller? on Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:03 pm

smallville

Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

Salute for standing here when all of us write while seated, that's a lot of effort i must say.

Forget the grammar and other spelling mistakes.. To be honest, ur English is not acceptable for a person who writes articles.. But the problem is; You live in SL (u wanna know the place?) and write things like ur in UAE.. So who do you want to fool? Admins, members? We dont really like pl take us as fools.. ok? So be honest and tell what u have being genuine first..

23 Re: Where is Teller? on Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:30 pm

stockmania

@Redbulls wrote:Dubai story is to build up a scene but he is surely a local shot.

affraid  is this sureshot Razz

24 Re: Where is Teller? on Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:31 pm

KDDND

@smallville wrote:

Salute for standing here when all of us write while seated, that's a lot of effort i must say.

Forget the grammar and other spelling mistakes.. To be honest, ur English is not acceptable for a person who writes articles.. But the problem is; You live in SL (u wanna know the place?) and write things like ur in UAE.. So who do you want to fool? Admins, members? We dont really like pl take us as fools.. ok? So be honest and tell what u have being genuine first..

TELLER...!!!

I feel this is a REAL CHALLENGE FOR YOU... if you HONESTLY want to ACCEPT it!
I am supporting you.....

In case if you are NOT GENUINE as many members arguing/challenge to you.....
I sincerely request to you ...........lets make the way different and will do good work with a NEW START......!!!

DO YOUR BEST FOR YOU and FOR ALL.....!!!
GOOD LUCK..............TELLER!!!

25 Re: Where is Teller? on Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:32 pm

Teller

Lot of sprats are going to die,sharks are winners here.don't make other people rich. Don't believe crowd behavior.don't think possible side.think impossible side.that's my success.

26 Re: Where is Teller? on Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:41 pm

sriranga

Co-Admin
@Teller wrote:Lot of  sprats are going to die,sharks are winners here.don't make other people rich. Don't believe crowd behavior.don't think possible side.think impossible side.that's my success.

I appreciate your success, but could you please answer our members and Admin's comment. If not I do not have any hesitation to disclose your IP address and those who are related to that IP address.

http://sharemarket-srilanka.blogspot.co.uk/

27 Re: Where is Teller? on Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:21 pm

Kithsiri

@sriranga wrote:I appreciate your success, but could you please answer our members and Admin's comment. If not I do not have any hesitation to disclose your IP address and those who are related to that IP address.
It is pointless asking from someone who thinks that he is in Dubai when in fact he is not in Dubai.Laughing 

28 Re: Where is Teller? on Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:33 pm

Vptilak

@sriranga wrote:
@Teller wrote:Lot of  sprats are going to die,sharks are winners here.don't make other people rich. Don't believe crowd behavior.don't think possible side.think impossible side.that's my success.

I appreciate your success, but could you please answer our members and Admin's comment. If not I do not have any hesitation to disclose your IP address and those who are related to that IP address.

very good advice.

29 Re: Where is Teller? on Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:45 pm

The Alchemist

@Vptilak wrote:

very good advice.

@ Teller - Reading this post. i cannot understand what you are trying to say. it does not make any sense to me. it just seems like some random statements with no meaning. can you please clarrify exactly what point you are trying to make or any specific advise you are trying to give ?

@ Vptilak - since you think its good advise, maybe you can clarrify what this means to you ?

30 Re: Where is Teller? on Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:28 am

Kithsiri

Is it worth giving so much importance to a lunatic imposter armed with an I-phone ? Surprised  
I do not think so.
(This would be my last posting on this issue). Very Happy 
Good Night Guys and Gals.

31 Re: Where is Teller? on Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:10 am

Aubrey Perera

Sprats are good for you !!!! shark fin soup is amazing as well .

32 Re: Where is Teller? on Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:55 pm

LSE

@malanp

@malanp wrote:where is LSE???
whenever market goes down he update his fabulous pivot point tool, warn the forum that he has predicted the red days  before.

In uptrend days he never appears.

Answer:

No point of wasting my valuable time to clarify further for a person like you.

Click here to read the full story to find the answer.

http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t27705-pivot-point-indicator

@malanp wrote:
Why LSE can not predict market upturn using his pivot point analysis????
He predicts only market downturn, then disappear when the market is up.
few days back he warned about LLUB, now LLUB is going up..

where is he now???

Answer:

No point of wasting my valuable time to clarify further for a person like you.

Click here to read the full story to find the answer.

http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t27705p100-pivot-point-indicator

Note :

@malanp keep this in your mind, When you point a finger there are three fingers pointing back at you.

Instead act like a garbage collector try to work as a genuine person.

This is what you've serve this forum since you've join here.

Number of topics : 6 (0.02% of total) [2012-03-02]
king king king 

Thank You.

33 Re: Where is Teller? on Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:43 pm

acheboy_sit

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
again LSE appears when the market down...!!!!!!!!!!

34 Re: Where is Teller? on Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:50 pm

LSE

@acheboy_sit wrote:again LSE appears when the market down...!!!!!!!!!!

malanp = acheboy_sit Question Question Question 

Number of topics : 7 (0.03% of total)

** Admin this for your consideration.

Thank You.

35 Re: Where is Teller? on Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:30 pm

mark

hi LSE,

when you entered the mkt ? Smile

are you buying nw?

thanks Smile

36 Re: Where is Teller? on Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:46 pm

LSE

@mark wrote:hi LSE,

are you buying nw?

thanks Smile

Hi mark,

When you exit from the mkt ? Smile

Are you going to sell nw? Smile 

Thanks Smile

37 Re: Where is Teller? on Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:04 pm

mark

@LSE wrote:
@mark wrote:hi LSE,

are you buying nw?

thanks Smile

Hi mark,

When you exit from the mkt ? Smile

Are you going to sell nw? Smile 

Thanks Smile

aiyo.. u askng me same ne..

ah il be quit next year june.. Smile hope so Smile

i already sold iliquids except HARI, buying clpl w and reef w for trading Smile

now say yours enterd day and whether you buying Smile

38 Re: Where is Teller? on Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:48 pm

wappula

[/quote]

Mr. sriranga please, tel me what's wrong this paragraph

I need your clear answer please..Shocked 

39 Re: Where is Teller? on Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:17 pm

malanp

LSE

I have said clearly what I have noticed about you.

every time market is down, then you appear.

every time market is up, then you disappear.

you use your pivot point analysys and say market will go down, but you never say market will go up, though market has gone up so many days.

40 Re: Where is Teller? on Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:36 am

LSE

@malanp wrote:
LSE

I have said clearly what I have noticed about you.

every time market is down, then you appear.

every time market is up, then you disappear.

you use your pivot point analysys and say market will go down, but you never say market will go up, though market has gone up so many days.

malanp

Actually i think you having a clear idea about what's happening CSE at the moment. Before a month ago I've very clearly stated withing my post that market coming down again. After I post that message this is what you've posted withing my post

@malanp wrote:6150 is correction of 38.2%

today it touched 6151 and now going up.

Now market seems to be healthy

Now what you have to say to this community...? did it work? NO. Then how did you come up with that answer...?

Actually I'm also personally  happy if it's continue this up trend further. But yesterday it's down -44.8 and stated the ASI as 6073.17

Note

I don't want let this community to trouble again or to direct buy or sell by using any promotions like others are doing. Instead I'm taking time to do more  analyze & then process the facts to predict the further movement possibilities to have a clear idea about what it's actually going to happen.

Else I don't wann just said It's going up and down. Always I'm trying to serve my best to this forum. Further my current scenario is still valid till it signal the invalidation.

For More Reading. [This is just for your consideration if you don't agree just ignore it]
http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t29145-topic

Appreciate your comments. I think now you've clearly understand about the  facts that I've given earlier.Smile  Anything else?

Thank You.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum