Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Submit Post
Submit Post

Latest topics

» Please DON'T SELL IN PANIC, BUY, ONLY A SMALL INCIDENT, IT'S COMPLETELY OVER!!!!!
by Soilconomy Today at 9:59 pm

» Buy When There's Blood in the Streets
by hammurabi Today at 8:48 pm

» ASPI should down To 4950
by Uaecoindubai Today at 7:01 pm

» 8 Finance companaies to be closed very soon
by Uaecoindubai Today at 6:21 pm

» Market will test 4700
by Uaecoindubai Today at 6:10 pm

» SME M&A opportunity
by Ram13 Today at 3:49 pm

» BFN බොරු සෙලින් දාලා කොහොම හරි 11 වගේ ගානට 500000 එකතු කරගන්න කියලා අර 14 ට ලක්ශයක් සෙලින් දැම්මේ මේ ටේලර් මහත්තයාම තමයි
by sanjulanka Today at 12:48 pm

» Central bank Issue
by Uaecoindubai Today at 12:41 pm

» Why AAIC Should trade above RS.50/-
by wisdom79 Today at 11:01 am

» HOTEL INDUSTRY
by Yahapalanaya Yesterday at 10:23 pm

» Look PAP Amazing company
by dmtmadusanka Yesterday at 4:15 pm

» Commencement of Trading at CSE
by Uaecoindubai Yesterday at 3:58 pm

» Good news from JKH : Will this be the market mover ?
by gjooos Yesterday at 1:06 pm

» whats the purpose of Bomb blasts?
by sanjulanka Yesterday at 9:11 am

» Best Free forex signals provider
by Uaecoindubai Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:24 pm

» Chairmam of Sanasa arrested over suspicion of misappropriation of funds
by hammurabi Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:36 am

» Sri Lanka Kattadiyalage Wegapitiya tries to manipulate Household Gas prices in Gas market, Wegapitiya lead LAUGFS Gas in a secret Deal to Bankrupt Government's Litro Gas by affecting 1.3 Million Households and 5 million people in the country
by Uaecoindubai Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:55 pm

» Economic Health of Sri Lanka
by Uaecoindubai Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:30 pm

» What is going on with TFC.N0000
by Uaecoindubai Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:30 pm

» REEF possible run.
by hammurabi Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:50 am

» EAST INTERESTING DAYS AHEAD 25+
by glad Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:40 am

» Weekly Stock Market Roundup
by Insights Equity Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:35 am

» Would CIC make an upward move in the coming weeks?
by hammurabi Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:39 am

» Daily Stock Market Update
by Insights Equity Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:17 pm

» Sri Lanka Hilton Hotels Must Investigate or Oust Unfit and Improper - Kashmi App Bankrupted Sanjiv Alles who hides about his Career in Kashmi for Colombo Hilton Hotel Director Profile
by AmalHoole Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:47 pm

» Why ALHP is having a huge demand despite consecutive losses?
by wisdom79 Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:03 am

» TIME TO LOOK AEL
by sanjulanka Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:42 pm

» HEXP next run up to 120-130
by nishjaya Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:21 pm

» Cabinet nod for Colombo Stock Exchange to be converted to a company limited by shares
by glad Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:30 am

» Lanka Bell to be acquired by Mobitel - Sources
by soileconomy Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:07 am

» Sri Lanka Watapota (WAPO) Guardian Capital lose Rs. 10 Mn of Funds because of Kashmi App Closed down, Kashmi Co-Founder Bankrupt Sanjiv Alles now landed on Hilton Colombo Director Board owned by Yahapalana Government
by AmalHoole Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:17 pm

» සුභ අලුත් අවුරුද්දක් වේවා.
by sanjulanka Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:38 pm

» I bought PCHH.N and SING.N sometimes back?
by hammurabi Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:14 pm

» Highest temperature hike after 128 years in sri lanka
by nimantha80 Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:47 pm

» DEBTS FREE AAIC MUST MOVE UP,3.36BN FROFIT, MARCH Q 1.00BN
by wisdom79 Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:15 am

» VONE , is it time to sell or holds
by Uaecoindubai Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:27 pm

» HVA WILL THEY RECTIFY THE REGULATORS QUARIES BEFORE DEAD LINE?
by nimantha80 Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:12 pm

» NDB Leasing Centers open at Gampaha, Negombo
by Uaecoindubai Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:17 pm

» I met Karuna Today.
by Uaecoindubai Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:15 pm

» Look APLA its trending to 98LKR
by Uaecoindubai Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:13 pm

» ROYAL CERAMIC (RCL)
by Yahapalanaya Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:11 pm

» Look BPPL company
by Uaecoindubai Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:10 am

» PABC.N0000 ? Will come down to Rs. 11 - 12 level?
by Uaecoindubai Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:13 pm

» Any news on MBSL.N0000
by Uaecoindubai Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:56 pm

» New NDB Privilege Banking and Leasing Centres open in Kurunegala
by Soilconomy Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:30 am

» TIME TO WATCH - LOFC - BFN
by Uaecoindubai Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:20 am

» ශ්‍රිලංකාවේ ණය බරතාවය. Sri Lanka's Debt Trap
by soileconomy Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:28 am

» 2019 revised traffic fines
by Uaecoindubai Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:47 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » Where is Teller?

Where is Teller?

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Where is Teller? Empty Where is Teller? on Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:35 pm

stocks hunter


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Who is he? What is he doing? Where is he now?

Sorry I didn't see him posting that's why I ask.

2Where is Teller? Empty Re: Where is Teller? on Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:41 pm

dhanurrox


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@stocks hunter wrote:Who is he? What is he doing? Where is he now?

Sorry I didn't see him posting that's why I ask.
His individual effort here to make market red didn't workout.Razz 

3Where is Teller? Empty Re: Where is Teller? on Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:48 pm

Humble


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@dhanurrox wrote:
@stocks hunter wrote:Who is he? What is he doing? Where is he now?

Sorry I didn't see him posting that's why I ask.
His individual effort here to make market red didn't workout.Razz 

Haha! This market is bound to go up

4Where is Teller? Empty Re: Where is Teller? on Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:02 pm

malanp


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
where is LSE???
whenever market goes down he update his fabulous pivot point tool, warn the forum that he has predicted the red days before.

In uptrend days he never appears.

5Where is Teller? Empty Re: Where is Teller? on Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:35 pm

bullrun

bullrun
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
There are few HMVs. Just like mekka's story they come to the same point. Don't know whether they are from "Sannivedana Balakaya"!

6Where is Teller? Empty Re: Where is Teller? on Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:02 pm

Teller

Teller
Moderator
I had a busy schedule in lat days as my new home project is going on. I will answer all of your questions,doubts.don't be positive too much.most of your People have an over confidence in this forum . It's because of your lack of knowledge. most of new comers are trusting these posts. How many of your people loose your hard earned value money because of this forum.I am not downgrading this forum. This has great discussions and earliest updates.the whole business
world brings our home. Nothing to pay .it's fully free of charge.I love this forum .I had a dream to write some thing and keep our people awake. When I was writing some articles to Dubai International Financial market Forums I was getting some crucial comments. But later some investors understood the value of my posts.some had saved millions of dhirams. One investor personally took my contact and iPhone was gifted.that's the iPhone I use to write in this forum.we have lot of investments. This economy doesn't seem good so far to invest in shares.if you have funds and if it's a part of your life just invest 20% from your total cash in time to time. Daily trading,speculating,and investment are type of the investment .the grate approach is investment .go for it and you can win surely .

7Where is Teller? Empty Re: Where is Teller? on Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:09 pm

KDDND

KDDND
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
I also like "iPhone"
my number.......... "***********"

Wink kidding!

8Where is Teller? Empty Re: Where is Teller? on Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:19 pm

Humble


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@Teller wrote:I had a busy schedule in lat days as my new home project is going on. I will answer all of your questions,doubts.don't be positive too much.most of your    People have an over confidence in this forum . It's because of your lack of knowledge. most of new comers are trusting these posts. How many of your people loose your hard earned value money because of this forum.I am not downgrading this forum. This has great discussions and earliest updates.the whole business
world brings our home. Nothing to pay .it's fully free of charge.I love this forum .I had a dream to write some thing and keep our people awake. When I was writing some articles to Dubai International Financial market Forums I was getting some crucial comments. But later some investors understood the value of my posts.some had saved millions of dhirams. One investor personally took my contact and iPhone was gifted.that's the iPhone I use to write in this forum.we have lot of investments. This economy doesn't seem good so far to invest in shares.if you have funds and if it's a part of your life just invest 20% from your total cash in time to time. Daily trading,speculating,and investment are type of the investment .the grate approach is investment .go for it and you can win surely .

So let me get this right - you have been working in Dubai and writing things for Market forums in Dubai but you cant spell "dirhams".

9Where is Teller? Empty Re: Where is Teller? on Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:35 pm

Kithsiri

Kithsiri
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Humble wrote:
@Teller wrote:I had a busy schedule in lat days as my new home project is going on. I will answer all of your questions,doubts.don't be positive too much.most of your    People have an over confidence in this forum . It's because of your lack of knowledge. most of new comers are trusting these posts. How many of your people loose your hard earned value money because of this forum.I am not downgrading this forum. This has great discussions and earliest updates.the whole business
world brings our home. Nothing to pay .it's fully free of charge.I love this forum .I had a dream to write some thing and keep our people awake. When I was writing some articles to Dubai International Financial market Forums I was getting some crucial comments. But later some investors understood the value of my posts.some had saved millions of dhirams. One investor personally took my contact and iPhone was gifted.that's the iPhone I use to write in this forum.we have lot of investments. This economy doesn't seem good so far to invest in shares.if you have funds and if it's a part of your life just invest 20% from your total cash in time to time. Daily trading,speculating,and investment are type of the investment .the grate approach is investment .go for it and you can win surely .
So let me get this right - you have been working in Dubai and writing things for Market forums in Dubai but you cant spell "dirhams".
Even I am surprised, the level of command he has in English and I am sure the I-phone was a gift to keep him silent than for anything else. Very Happy 

10Where is Teller? Empty Re: Where is Teller? on Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:49 am

Redbulls

Redbulls
Director - Equity Analytics
Director - Equity Analytics
Seems to be sometime back a member who started to post some datas and banned by moderators is back on another ID? (May be working in a broker hut?)

11Where is Teller? Empty Re: Where is Teller? on Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:49 am

sharekhan

sharekhan
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
Dubai has better stock market ...why Teller Investing in CSE

12Where is Teller? Empty Re: Where is Teller? on Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:01 am

Redbulls

Redbulls
Director - Equity Analytics
Director - Equity Analytics
Dubai story is to build up a scene but he is surely a local shot.

13Where is Teller? Empty Re: Where is Teller? on Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:21 am

stocks hunter


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
My finding about teller,

* Guy completely against the Govt. May be from the Opposition.

* Definitely wants to bring down the mkt.( why? simply to purchase at the bottom)

*Dubai story as red bull mentioned just to polish up his image.

*Guy may be sold his entire portfolio at a loss expecting mkt to come down ( If he is a genuine guy he should be here around 2011 before mkt down turn from 7700 levels to 4400 levels. But at that time he was busy with Dubai mkt since he wants to safe guard poor Dubai investors whom are poor than the sri Lankan investors and for that he was gifted an I phone.)

* He may be from a broker house who wants to see the mkt down. Now who is that broker guess it

* I presented few Q to Teller on a different thread one day. But he is not genuine. he answered only one Q there.

http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t29556-llub-holding-on

* Admins and Mods at any time see from where he is logging to the forum.And if they really wants can check who is he?

*He definitely has another back up a/cs. Just see his entry date to the forum. very same day there were couple of new members entered the forum and giving different opinion to Teller. But the writing way is same to me.

Just check.........

14Where is Teller? Empty Re: Where is Teller? on Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:04 am

Teller

Teller
Moderator
Ref to humble, language is for communication purpose only . There may be some mistakes in grammar . We have the knowledge but we may not convert it as you expect.but I tell you one thing . That's true. I never read any article before post .I just right and I just post.this iPhone scenario is total different. When we type a initial part of a word it suggest the word .in case if we prees SPACE button the word is filling automatically . I have done several mistakes in previous posts too . The letters are too small here. I have my eye problem too .Hw ever if I communicate my opinion to you that's enough for me. I don't have any logins,I don't want to see market down ,I don't want to see this economy down . I don't care politics. I'm the only person to Stand here for reality.ifadministrator wants me to block , let them to do it. I don't care. It's time to think what I tell rather than who am I . Thx

15Where is Teller? Empty Re: Where is Teller? on Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:32 am

Jana1


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Teller wrote:Ref to humble, language is for communication purpose only . There may be some mistakes in grammar . We have the knowledge but we may not convert it as you expect.but I tell you one thing . That's true. I never read any article before post .I just right and I just post.this iPhone scenario is total different. When we type a initial part of a word it suggest the word .in case if we prees SPACE button the word is filling automatically . I have done several mistakes in previous posts too . The letters are too small here. I have my eye problem too .Hw ever if I communicate my opinion to you that's enough for me. I don't have any logins,I don't want to see market down ,I don't want to see this economy down . I don't care politics. I'm the only person to Stand here for reality.ifadministrator wants me to block , let them to do it. I don't care. It's time to think what I tell rather than who am I . Thx

Talking about your grammar doesn't make any sense... Yes, its pretty difficult to type in i-phone, so those errors are just mistakes.. But the information you publish about mkt downfall looks vague for me...Either doesn't make any sense..

16Where is Teller? Empty Re: Where is Teller? on Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:11 am

malanp


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Why LSE can not predict market upturn using his pivot point analysis????
He predicts only market downturn, then disappear when the market is up.
few days back he warned about LLUB, now LLUB is going up..

where is he now???

17Where is Teller? Empty Re: Where is Teller? on Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:23 am

Kithsiri

Kithsiri
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@ Teller,
Appreciate if you could tell this forum, the name of the Forum in Dubai that you had been contributing and sharing your valuable insights which earned you a name and Iphone.Surprised 

18Where is Teller? Empty Re: Where is Teller? on Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:09 am

KDDND

KDDND
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Jana1 wrote:
@Teller wrote:Ref to humble, language is for communication purpose only . There may be some mistakes in grammar . We have the knowledge but we may not convert it as you expect.but I tell you one thing . That's true. I never read any article before post .I just right and I just post.this iPhone scenario is total different. When we type a initial part of a word it suggest the word .in case if we prees SPACE button the word is filling automatically . I have done several mistakes in previous posts too . The letters are too small here. I have my eye problem too .Hw ever if I communicate my opinion to you that's enough for me. I don't have any logins,I don't want to see market down ,I don't want to see this economy down . I don't care politics. I'm the only person to Stand here for reality.ifadministrator wants me to block , let them to do it. I don't care. It's time to think what I tell rather than who am I . Thx

Talking about your grammar doesn't make any sense... Yes, its pretty difficult to type in i-phone, so those errors are just mistakes.. But the information you publish about mkt downfall looks vague for me...Either doesn't make any sense..

Smile
I also don't care grammar or spelling issues as far as the meaning is clear and not vage..... coz I too did the same much in my past even now it is happening from my side.... but all these are not purposefully....

I can't ignore what TELLER is trying to say...... but in reality .... when thing are saying as the way TELLER is saying..... it could be in like ..more or less....

1). it is not much pleasant if I have lots from those counters.. or if I have already invested all cash I have....
2). totally talking about on side either in negative or positive..... gives different indications... thus more things to suspect then....
3). for me "probability of happening of what is suggested/predicted by TELLER" is less than 25% ... but this amount also reducing as the market is getting little kicks in last few days..... but YET NOT SURE...!!!

I am not TOTALLY against TELLER but would like to accept as an different character........
I guess admin may study him well him for some more time.......

COZ WE ALL ARE TRYING TO INTERPRET A LADY - CSE, AND EXPECTING HER TO MAKE US HAPPY!!! I love you 
GL to ALL!

19Where is Teller? Empty Re: Where is Teller? on Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:57 am

Mahawawtta


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Dear friends i feel we are giving free publicity to one person, my opinion is to ignore the ppl who mislead us.

20Where is Teller? Empty Re: Where is Teller? on Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:11 am

rainmaker


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
The Dubai exchange is up by more than 30% .... no wonder your back here Razz 

Positive and negatives of the finances can be seen by the CB's T bill holdings. A few months ago the T Bill holdings was 200 B ... Now it is 39 B 

The CB accumulates T Bill by buying them from the market. They print money to buy T Bills. Wink 

I honestly don't know why I tell you this stuff

21Where is Teller? Empty Re: Where is Teller? on Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:14 am

salt

salt
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
ඔයාගේ Number එක දාන්නකෝ මටත් ඔයාට එකක් එවන්න ඕනේ ....Very Happy 

22Where is Teller? Empty Re: Where is Teller? on Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:33 pm

smallville

smallville
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
@Teller wrote:Ref to humble, language is for communication purpose only . There may be some mistakes in grammar . We have the knowledge but we may not convert it as you expect.but I tell you one thing . That's true. I never read any article before post .I just right and I just post.this iPhone scenario is total different. When we type a initial part of a word it suggest the word .in case if we prees SPACE button the word is filling automatically . I have done several mistakes in previous posts too . The letters are too small here. I have my eye problem too .Hw ever if I communicate my opinion to you that's enough for me. I don't have any logins,I don't want to see market down ,I don't want to see this economy down . I don't care politics. I'm the only person to Stand here for reality.ifadministrator wants me to block , let them to do it. I don't care. It's time to think what I tell rather than who am I . Thx

Salute for standing here when all of us write while seated, that's a lot of effort i must say.

Forget the grammar and other spelling mistakes.. To be honest, ur English is not acceptable for a person who writes articles.. But the problem is; You live in SL (u wanna know the place?) and write things like ur in UAE.. So who do you want to fool? Admins, members? We dont really like pl take us as fools.. ok? So be honest and tell what u have being genuine first..

23Where is Teller? Empty Re: Where is Teller? on Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:00 pm

stockmania

stockmania
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@Redbulls wrote:Dubai story is to build up a scene but he is surely a local shot.

affraid  is this sureshot Razz

24Where is Teller? Empty Re: Where is Teller? on Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:01 pm

KDDND

KDDND
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@smallville wrote:
@Teller wrote:Ref to humble, language is for communication purpose only . There may be some mistakes in grammar . We have the knowledge but we may not convert it as you expect.but I tell you one thing . That's true. I never read any article before post .I just right and I just post.this iPhone scenario is total different. When we type a initial part of a word it suggest the word .in case if we prees SPACE button the word is filling automatically . I have done several mistakes in previous posts too . The letters are too small here. I have my eye problem too .Hw ever if I communicate my opinion to you that's enough for me. I don't have any logins,I don't want to see market down ,I don't want to see this economy down . I don't care politics. I'm the only person to Stand here for reality.ifadministrator wants me to block , let them to do it. I don't care. It's time to think what I tell rather than who am I . Thx

Salute for standing here when all of us write while seated, that's a lot of effort i must say.

Forget the grammar and other spelling mistakes.. To be honest, ur English is not acceptable for a person who writes articles.. But the problem is; You live in SL (u wanna know the place?) and write things like ur in UAE.. So who do you want to fool? Admins, members? We dont really like pl take us as fools.. ok? So be honest and tell what u have being genuine first..


TELLER...!!!

I feel this is a REAL CHALLENGE FOR YOU... if you HONESTLY want to ACCEPT it!
I am supporting you.....

In case if you are NOT GENUINE as many members arguing/challenge to you.....
I sincerely request to you ...........lets make the way different and will do good work with a NEW START......!!!

DO YOUR BEST FOR YOU and FOR ALL.....!!!
GOOD LUCK..............TELLER!!!

25Where is Teller? Empty Re: Where is Teller? on Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:02 pm

Teller

Teller
Moderator
Lot of sprats are going to die,sharks are winners here.don't make other people rich. Don't believe crowd behavior.don't think possible side.think impossible side.that's my success.

26Where is Teller? Empty Re: Where is Teller? on Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:11 pm

sriranga

sriranga
Co-Admin
@Teller wrote:Lot of  sprats are going to die,sharks are winners here.don't make other people rich. Don't believe crowd behavior.don't think possible side.think impossible side.that's my success.

I appreciate your success, but could you please answer our members and Admin's comment. If not I do not have any hesitation to disclose your IP address and those who are related to that IP address.

http://sharemarket-srilanka.blogspot.co.uk/

27Where is Teller? Empty Re: Where is Teller? on Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:51 pm

Kithsiri

Kithsiri
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@sriranga wrote:I appreciate your success, but could you please answer our members and Admin's comment. If not I do not have any hesitation to disclose your IP address and those who are related to that IP address.
It is pointless asking from someone who thinks that he is in Dubai when in fact he is not in Dubai.Laughing 

28Where is Teller? Empty Re: Where is Teller? on Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:03 pm

Vptilak


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@sriranga wrote:
@Teller wrote:Lot of  sprats are going to die,sharks are winners here.don't make other people rich. Don't believe crowd behavior.don't think possible side.think impossible side.that's my success.

I appreciate your success, but could you please answer our members and Admin's comment. If not I do not have any hesitation to disclose your IP address and those who are related to that IP address.


very good advice.

29Where is Teller? Empty Re: Where is Teller? on Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:15 pm

The Alchemist


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Vptilak wrote:
@Teller wrote:Lot of  sprats are going to die,sharks are winners here.don't make other people rich. Don't believe crowd behavior.don't think possible side.think impossible side.that's my success.

very good advice.

@ Teller - Reading this post. i cannot understand what you are trying to say. it does not make any sense to me. it just seems like some random statements with no meaning. can you please clarrify exactly what point you are trying to make or any specific advise you are trying to give ?

@ Vptilak - since you think its good advise, maybe you can clarrify what this means to you ?

30Where is Teller? Empty Re: Where is Teller? on Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:58 pm

Kithsiri

Kithsiri
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Is it worth giving so much importance to a lunatic imposter armed with an I-phone ? Surprised  
I do not think so.
(This would be my last posting on this issue). Very Happy 
Good Night Guys and Gals.

31Where is Teller? Empty Re: Where is Teller? on Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:40 pm

Aubrey Perera


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Sprats are good for you !!!! shark fin soup is amazing as well .

32Where is Teller? Empty Re: Where is Teller? on Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:25 pm

LSE

LSE
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@malanp


@malanp wrote:where is LSE???
whenever market goes down he update his fabulous pivot point tool, warn the forum that he has predicted the red days  before.

In uptrend days he never appears.

Answer:

No point of wasting my valuable time to clarify further for a person like you.

Click here to read the full story to find the answer.

http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t27705-pivot-point-indicator


@malanp wrote:
Why LSE can not predict market upturn using his pivot point analysis????
He predicts only market downturn, then disappear when the market is up.
few days back he warned about LLUB, now LLUB is going up..

where is he now???

Answer:

No point of wasting my valuable time to clarify further for a person like you.

Click here to read the full story to find the answer.

http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t27705p100-pivot-point-indicator


Note :

@malanp keep this in your mind, When you point a finger there are three fingers pointing back at you.

Instead act like a garbage collector try to work as a genuine person.

This is what you've serve this forum since you've join here.

Number of topics : 6 (0.02% of total) [2012-03-02]
king king king 


Thank You.

33Where is Teller? Empty Re: Where is Teller? on Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:13 pm

acheboy_sit


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
again LSE appears when the market down...!!!!!!!!!!

34Where is Teller? Empty Re: Where is Teller? on Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:20 pm

LSE

LSE
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@acheboy_sit wrote:again LSE appears when the market down...!!!!!!!!!!

malanp = acheboy_sit Question Question Question 

Number of topics : 7 (0.03% of total)
Joined : 2011-08-14


** Admin this for your consideration.


Thank You.

35Where is Teller? Empty Re: Where is Teller? on Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:00 pm

mark

mark
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
hi LSE,

when you entered the mkt ? Smile

are you buying nw?

thanks Smile

36Where is Teller? Empty Re: Where is Teller? on Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:16 pm

LSE

LSE
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@mark wrote:hi LSE,

when you entered the mkt ? Smile

are you buying nw?

thanks Smile

Hi mark,

When you exit from the mkt ? Smile

Are you going to sell nw? Smile 

Thanks Smile

37Where is Teller? Empty Re: Where is Teller? on Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:34 pm

mark

mark
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@LSE wrote:
@mark wrote:hi LSE,

when you entered the mkt ? Smile

are you buying nw?

thanks Smile

Hi mark,

When you exit from the mkt ? Smile

Are you going to sell nw? Smile 

Thanks Smile


aiyo.. u askng me same ne..


ah il be quit next year june.. Smile hope so Smile

i already sold iliquids except HARI, buying clpl w and reef w for trading Smile

now say yours enterd day and whether you buying Smile

38Where is Teller? Empty Re: Where is Teller? on Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:18 pm

wappula

wappula
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@Teller wrote:Lot of  sprats are going to die,sharks are winners here.don't make other people rich. Don't believe crowd behavior.don't think possible side.think impossible side.that's my success.

[/quote]

Mr. sriranga please, tel me what's wrong this paragraph

I need your clear answer please..Shocked 

39Where is Teller? Empty Re: Where is Teller? on Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:47 pm

malanp


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

LSE

I have said clearly what I have noticed about you.

every time market is down, then you appear.

every time market is up, then you disappear.

you use your pivot point analysys and say market will go down, but you never say market will go up, though market has gone up so many days.

40Where is Teller? Empty Re: Where is Teller? on Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:06 am

LSE

LSE
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@malanp wrote:
LSE

I have said clearly what I have noticed about you.

every time market is down, then you appear.

every time market is up, then you disappear.

you use your pivot point analysys and say market will go down, but you never say market will go up, though market has gone up so many days.


malanp

Actually i think you having a clear idea about what's happening CSE at the moment. Before a month ago I've very clearly stated withing my post that market coming down again. After I post that message this is what you've posted withing my post

@malanp wrote:6150 is correction of 38.2%

today it touched 6151 and now going up.

Now market seems to be healthy

Now what you have to say to this community...? did it work? NO. Then how did you come up with that answer...?

Actually I'm also personally  happy if it's continue this up trend further. But yesterday it's down -44.8 and stated the ASI as 6073.17

Note

I don't want let this community to trouble again or to direct buy or sell by using any promotions like others are doing. Instead I'm taking time to do more  analyze & then process the facts to predict the further movement possibilities to have a clear idea about what it's actually going to happen.

Else I don't wann just said It's going up and down. Always I'm trying to serve my best to this forum. Further my current scenario is still valid till it signal the invalidation.

For More Reading. [This is just for your consideration if you don't agree just ignore it]
http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t29145-topic

Appreciate your comments. I think now you've clearly understand about the  facts that I've given earlier.Smile  Anything else?

Thank You.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum