Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Submit Post
Submit Post

Latest topics

» Free earn 120$...or above
by Uaecoindubai Today at 12:01 am

» Good bye your job and earn 20-30% per month
by Uaecoindubai Yesterday at 10:05 pm

» John Keells Miserable Future until 2020
by DS Wijesinghe Yesterday at 5:32 pm

» MARKET CRASH - GUARANTEED
by Maharaja Yesterday at 4:20 pm

» Daily Foreign Transactions
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 8:01 am

» Summary of Key Announcements during the week end 13July 2018
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 7:59 am

» expo.. @4.00
by ruwan326 Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:15 am

» i am new comers forum
by sssmax Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:15 pm

» Wach out for RIL
by ruwan326 Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:38 pm

» LDEV GEARING UP
by ruwan326 Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:31 am

» BIL & FLCH
by ruwan326 Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:26 am

» CDS Form 28
by anushka25 Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:38 pm

» Financial Performance - Summary - For the period ended 31 Mar 2018
by ruwan326 Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:38 pm

» TAP & LCEM
by ruwan326 Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:48 pm

» UBC KEEP WATCHING
by ruwan326 Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:43 am

» HVA quarter results and Dividend
by anjelo Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:14 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Entertainment » Autoregressive integrated moving average model (ARIMA)

Autoregressive integrated moving average model (ARIMA)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

besthope

Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
adey mara mess men. yesterday, i was putting few shots at home and reading forum when i saw this GMNet post causing controversy. so i decided to take action and send e-mail to contact@tradingeconomics.com to get clarrification. i told them that their ARIMA model giving all wrong values etc. they have replied my e-mail as follow. i am pasting and cutting their reply.

dear hopeless at best,

In reference to your e-mail dated 15th Feb ref Sri Lanka forecast on www.tradingeconomics.com site, we want to clarrify our position as follows. One of our website owning company directors Mr.D.G. Dayaratne changed the formula in the Autoregressive Integrated Moving Average Formula (ARIMA). he told us the correct price mechanism should be to adjust 200 % so that 1 becomes 200. he told us to change coefficient of correlation to 2 standard deviations from mean divided by pie. this deviation caused the regression model to integrate towards alpha instead of beta. thus the white scholes pricing model became inversely negatively correlated to beta.

to add to the confusion Mr. Dayaratne's  assistant one Mr Ravin from Abu Dhabi also instructed us to change the 64 fibonacchi to 32 fibonacchi when the 200 day moving average crossed the 50 day average at the intersection of the 1000 day moving average which resulted in a inverse head and shoulder pattern which then suddenly caused Bat & Crab pattern to emerge together which resulted in the 3rd Elliot waves to slope downwards for 15 years. in fact elliot has stopped waving alltogether, we understand.   

therefore you can understand our predicament that all data come out skewed. we apologise for any inconvenience caused. we have instructed our website administrator GMNet to stop wasting too much time playing VSTOX games and selling Hybrid Homes. we have told GMNET that instead of playing VSTOX, better get a DETOX, and also warned that these Hybrid homes can be recalled like Toyota is now recalling their hybrid car Prius. we feel that due to this fear, GMNet has not monitored all the data on the site as required.

We once again sincerely apologize for any confusion.

econ
global mod-orator
trading economics. com

So forum members, there you have it. I dont no much about ARIMA model but now my wifey (does not look much like model also nowadays) is shouting and i got to go Sunday Pola. better catch an Auto (trishaw) and better get moving because that Auto Model Moving only Average speed. otherwise wifey may get aggresive not regressive.

only that GMNet fellow has those Hybrid Models. For us, only Auto's !

Tuk Tuk all the way........

Jeremy

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Smile Thanks for the compliment and good sense of humor. Cheers!

pathfinder

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Excellent as usual  Laughing 

smallville

Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Ha ha.. Now our own DG & TAH are the culprits who advised these ppl..  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

nice work best, need more from you.. Cheers!!

Chinwi

Ha ha mama hithuve me ARIMA model kiyana namath Besthops ge creation ekak kiyala. mama ekaparata eka kiyewwe Aereema vage.
Then only I went through Gm Nuttalks in the other thread

mark

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
wow, this is just awesome mate. I like this so much <3

greedy007

Good one.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum