Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

Forum Disclaimer

The information contained in this forum have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein.

www.srilankaequity.com its blogs, forums, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever.

Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, www.srilankaequity.com its blogs, forums, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market & Forum Help » New Breed of Members are Online!!

New Breed of Members are Online!!

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1 New Breed of Members are Online!! on Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:51 am

Sstar

Vice President - Equity Analytics
First topic message reminder :

26 Re: New Breed of Members are Online!! on Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:26 pm

newguy

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
Thank you very much, good sires! I will go through them all! Very Happy

27 Re: New Breed of Members are Online!! on Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:40 pm

Sstar

newguy wrote:Thank you very much, good sires! I will go through them all! Very Happy

Feel free to introduce your friends and relatives to join the Sri Lanka Equity Forum. As SHARK said we encourage young investors to be part of our community.

28 Re: New Breed of Members are Online!! on Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:54 pm

Sstar

Good to see current forum online members topping 300.

29 Re: New Breed of Members are Online!! on Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:10 pm

MasterBlaster

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
I found this forum, when i was stuck with a one of the LATEST UNSUCCESSFUL IPO & had a Massive LOST.... During this time i was searching a Forum in order to have an IDEA. Then i Found Sri Lanka Equity Forum...

Thanks GOD, From the First day i found a Good share & Now i recover the LOST & having GOOD PROFIT !!!

Special thanks Goes to Gainer, Jana, NZ BOY for their valuable advice & comments... ( You May know the COMPANY NOW :-) )

Last but least " Sri Lanka Equity Forum " Highly appreciated your effort for the new comers & traders to have a clear cut IDEA how to PICK Good share from CSE...

THANKS A LOT SLEF & their CREW !!!

30 Re: New Breed of Members are Online!! on Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:17 pm

newguy

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
I so badly want to finish my academic studies soon and start trading Sad

31 Re: New Breed of Members are Online!! on Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:23 pm

dhanurrox

newguy wrote:I so badly want to finish my academic studies soon and start trading Sad
]
Trading or investing?

32 Re: New Breed of Members are Online!! on Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:28 pm

newguy

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
Probably trading... just for the sake of fun!

33 Re: New Breed of Members are Online!! on Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:34 pm

Sstar

newguy wrote:I so badly want to finish my academic studies soon and start trading Sad

Go to www.vstox.com
You get Rs 10mn virtual money and opportunity to learn how to invest in the stock market. Learn now so that you would be ready to invest in the market when you are old enough to do.

It is like investing in the real market and real information and therefore you could continue to be a member and think that you are investing in the real market.

34 Re: New Breed of Members are Online!! on Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:42 pm

SHARK aka TAH

Expert
Expert
Sstar wrote:

Go to www.vstox.com
You get Rs 10mn virtual money and opportunity to learn how to invest in the stock market. Learn now so that you would be ready to invest in the market when you are old enough to do.

It is like investing in the real market and real information and therefore you could continue to be a member and think that you are investing in the real market.
NewGuy,

You can do both ......... i prefer you concentrate on longterm investment with your age it would give a good platform to build a strong Portfolio.

That way you need to spend little time on managing the PF instead trading .....this will distract your academic studies....

35 Re: New Breed of Members are Online!! on Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:48 am

newguy

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
Thanks for the advice Sstar and Shark, I understand how trading will take up my time immensly. After AL next month I was hoping to join CISI sooner or later. I'm still indifferent about where to do a degree in finance here in SL and whether to choose CIMA or ACCA Sad Sorry for the thread hijack btw xD

36 Advice to"newguy" on Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:56 am

Gintonic

Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
newguy wrote:Probably trading... just for the sake of fun!
Invest first son.Then you can trade & have more fun. Wink 

37 Re: New Breed of Members are Online!! on Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:21 am

stevenapple

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Gintonic wrote:
newguy wrote:Probably trading... just for the sake of fun!
Invest first son.Then you can trade & have more fun. Wink 

Very True.

38 Re: New Breed of Members are Online!! on Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:40 am

Sstar

Highest number of new memberships and highest member contribution in the month of July (not yet over) compared to last 12 months performance. Congratulation Sri Lanka Equity Forum.

39 Re: New Breed of Members are Online!! on Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:15 pm

SHARK aka TAH

Expert
Expert
A month has passed and the statistics i see are encouraging compared to last 12 months..... whereby we have recorded highest in most categories. And this is vouched by means of day by day new memberships enrollments with SLEF.
I take this opportunity to thank all the membership for actively participating in the forum, and using it as means of sharing your knowledge and experience among the rest.Yes we may have our differences but our object is clear and precise and that is to build a sound portfolio, make capital gains and regular income earner by way of dividends etc and share our experience and knowledge with others.
we are open minded and appreciate all comments and suggestions to improve further in order to better cater the needs of our membership.
Yes there are silent members as well as active ones in the forum who are supporting our effort to improve SLEF membership. They are our lifeline in the quest to maintain No1 spot, And i extend my sincere thanks to all those on behalf of Moderators & Admins managing the Forum for their precious time taken out, to be with us in the next phase of journey, where as a Family our chances to succeed further enhances than being left out alone.

Good Luck & Happy Trading

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum