Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

Submit Post
සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics

» FUTURE GEMS.....
by DS Wijesinghe Today at 8:01 pm

» Sampath Bank PLC - A giant awakening
by EquityChamp Today at 7:33 pm

» Dividend payments
by alphamm Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» VONE , is it time to sell or holds
by 2017 Cse Yesterday at 9:19 pm

» MGT & REEF ????
by Ran49 Yesterday at 8:06 pm

» UBC KEEP WATCHING
by Ran49 Yesterday at 8:04 pm

» COCR can be attractive
by SUSPENS Yesterday at 6:54 pm

» COCR will be a silent runner
by suku502 Yesterday at 1:33 pm

» Orient Finance PLC- possible future star
by DS Wijesinghe Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:29 pm

» Companies to invest long term
by EquityChamp Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:56 pm

» The Stock Chat by EquityChamp
by glad Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:12 am

» Blue Chip Companies
by glad Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:22 am

» WHAT HAPPENED TO DIST?
by EquityChamp Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:51 pm

» JINS Share Repurchase
by EquityChamp Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:03 am

» LIOC N.........................
by EquityChamp Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:54 pm

» Abans finance PLC in deep trouble?
by Wimal Modawansa Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:03 pm

» Singer Finance worth to look at
by anges Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:37 pm

» Laxapana Batteries - A New Begining
by EquityChamp Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:10 am

» Kelani Tyres PLC - Invest for the future
by EquityChamp Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:59 am

» Teejay Jersey Lanka PLC - Depreciated Rupee had a very positive impact
by anges Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:36 pm

Forum Disclaimer

The information contained in this forum have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein.

www.srilankaequity.com its blogs, forums, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever.

Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, www.srilankaequity.com its blogs, forums, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Charts & Graphs » Technical Analytics & Charts (1)

Technical Analytics & Charts (1)

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 25]

1 Technical Analytics & Charts (1) on Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:42 am

traderathome

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
First topic message reminder :

In this lesson, we'll be looking at harmonic price patterns. These bad boys may be a little harder to grasp but once you spot these setups, it can lead to some very nice profits!

The whole idea of these patterns is that they help people spot possible retracements of recent trends. In fact, we'll make use of other tools we've already covered - the Fibonacci retracement and extensions!

Combining these wonderful tools to spot these harmonic patterns, we'll be able to distinguish possible areas for a continuation of the overall trend.

In this lesson, we're going to discuss the following Harmonic Price Patterns:
ABCD Pattern
Three-Drive Pattern
Gartley Pattern
Crab Pattern
Bat Pattern
Butterfly Pattern
Phew! That's quite a lot to cover!

But don't you worry... Once you get the hang of things, it'll be as easy as 1-2-3! We'll start off with the more basic ABCD and three-drive patterns before moving on to Gartley and the animals.

After learning about them, we'll take a look at the tools you need in order to trade these patterns successfully.

For all these harmonic patterns, the point is to wait for the entire pattern to complete before taking any short or long trades. You'll see what we're talking about later on so let's get started!

source:baby pips  Very Happy

481 Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) on Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:58 am

smallville

Associate Director - Equity Analytics
CTC - 1000
LLUB -300

The above means 90-100% appreciation.. Is there any real reason TAH?

482 Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) on Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:29 pm

traderathome

@smallville wrote:CTC - 1000
LLUB -300

both are in areas unknown which is also called virgin areas/zones meaning no resisitance...when shares enter these zones prices can franatically sky rocket ...... i prefer 1000 as a mentally res. zone it could act a barrier to me .... Very Happy

483 Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) on Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:38 pm

traderathome

LLUB -300

though i do not want to give extra cushion for comfort but it goes w/o saying my target for longterm for llub would be 500Rs Laughing Laughing

rabbit

484 Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) on Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:40 pm

traderathome

now dont go buying llub/ctc and nest just bcos i put te targets tongue

as you know i am holding all these 3 king
TAH

485 Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) on Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:33 pm

smallville

@traderathome wrote:
LLUB -300

both are in areas unknown which is also called virgin areas/zones meaning no resisitance...when shares enter these zones prices can franatically sky rocket ...... i prefer 1000 as a mentally res. zone it could act a barrier to me .... Very Happy

On the contrary, the above two seems defensive counters to me. Means, share price appreciates slowly and investors are comfortable holding on to these for rich dividend policies. For that matter even NEST is ok. In addition, they dont fall much with downtrends.

This is my belief; CTC at 670-720, there was a slow collection.. And they unloaded it ard 760-800. I thought CTC was making a cup and a handle, there was a nice rounding bottom too but it didnt turn to neither.
LLUB after few subdivisions, still stand tall in the bear phase of the market. From 162, it slowly climbed to 200 in 6 months in a nice up channel. Then peaked at 204 before going down. I'd have entered ard 170 and released at 200 Wink. See, from 162, it has not even come to 50% retracement before the pull back.
Nevertheless, one cannot say these are not good. These have served their purpose after all. Even investors get regular dividends. The cons are; for LLUB, we cannot expect much growth after tax hike. I mean for their products to sell, it needs to have a new market. Currently vehicle market is somewhat stagnated.

Was CTC subject to a recent tax hike in 2012 budget? CTC could be the highest tax payer in the country. As long as our idiots keep on burning their lives with cigars, this is in another industry that never goes down Wink

486 LLUB & NEST on Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:34 pm

traderathome

yes small ......these 3 are a must have in any1 PF.

regarding your intepretation for the chart rounding bottoms are a trnd reversal patterns meaning the intepreation can not be applied 100% in my view as the counters are trend continuation know Rolling Eyes .

if i remember the CTC and LLUB were in consolidation mode befor e the break out @ 702 (not sure the price b/o) & 185/-. i will have to dig into my thread HPP for the exact explanation i had given some months back. will repost it for all of us.....to bring in fond memories from past Basketball

TAH

487 Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) on Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:49 pm

traderathome

@traderathome wrote:Are you seeing...what i am seeing.......@ Start of a Bull Run.....

And where will LLUB be when its breaks the consolidation..... Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

TAH

My Target is Rs 270/-~Rs 300/- Levels are a possibility.....Anyone sharing my sentiments.....I dont have a time frame,but i can see where this could end up.So its a less risk i have loaded ......

I heard about a chinese stimulus package ........ Very Happy
Reposted....

488 Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) on Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:54 pm

traderathome

@traderathome wrote:
@traderathome wrote:So imho, this run can take us to 5900 on its way up minor resistance around 5500 with next testing @5900.

Hopefully we can offload some around 6200 cheers
So Enjoy the Run... Very Happy
TAH
bounce
[url][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/url]

The market could in overbought level around 6000 so some would want to offload .... Basketball

So guys have all options covered....

It could be just a blip but for me i wouldnt wanna take chance this uptrend will be able maintained at this pace...so it may need to take a breather so possibly medium term correction.

cheers

Good luck
TAH
some postings from the past....... Shocked

489 Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) on Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:13 pm

traderathome

@traderathome wrote:2 more BUY LIMIT orders on ACAP & NEST..... Very Happy

I wish i had a 100 more Grands to load JKH so that i can complete my BUYING orders.

Very Happy

NEST i expect min 200Rs appreciation so that 1500 becomes within reach..... Very Happy
ACAP just speculative...i guess this is the only one apart from LIOC wants to play with..... pirat

Looking forward to a sunny week ahead at the bourse.

Happy Trading
TAH
its refreshing when targets are met. but more embarasing when stop losses are met... Laughing Embarassed

490 Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) on Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:44 pm

sahan8896

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@traderathome wrote:
@traderathome wrote:2 more BUY LIMIT orders on ACAP & NEST..... Very Happy

I wish i had a 100 more Grands to load JKH so that i can complete my BUYING orders.

Very Happy

NEST i expect min 200Rs appreciation so that 1500 becomes within reach..... Very Happy
ACAP just speculative...i guess this is the only one apart from LIOC wants to play with..... pirat

Looking forward to a sunny week ahead at the bourse.

Happy Trading
TAH
its refreshing when targets are met. but more embarasing when stop losses are met... Laughing Embarassed
ACAP is a good one.Holding 30 for a long time.Hard to buy below 30.

491 Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) on Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:54 pm

smallville

I just split the earlier thread and attached it here.. It was not ethical to talk abt other shares on a thread written for PLC Wink

Coming back to the CTC & LLUB;

Rounding bottom is a reversal.. so need to have a downtrend.

Cup n handle can form anywhere and indicate the trend is continuing Wink So it should highlight a consolidation period followed by a breakout.

What this weekly chart of CTC tells? Looks like a Wave Wink

For CTC, Cup n handle was almost being formed (i mean it almost looked as its being formed) but it didnt follow with a proper breakout from handle.
Rather it took many months to form a consolidation pattern and a breakout @ 720.

Now ADX tells me the CTC trend is strong (seems upward in these days) while RSI and MACD indicate its nearing a reversal or a pullback (if we take it in optimistic way)

For LLUB, in weekly chart, it showed abt a 30 month long consolidation being broken in October. It was swinging from 150-183 for during that time.

In below daily chart, it shows a nice up channel and a fall back.

While this can stay in 170-180, the trend doesn't seem to be strong but it doesn't mean it cannot pass 204 either since RSI & MACD have more room to fill up Wink

492 Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) on Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:52 pm

traderathome

Thanks small...... Very Happy

for taking the time to analyse both shares..

always feels good when someone does that know Smile

493 Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) on Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:12 am

traderathome

Here is the LLUB chart on HPP.

494 Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) on Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:16 pm

traderathome

Potential H&S chart formation is in progress on ASI

495 Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) on Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:13 am

nimantha80

@traderathome wrote:Potential H&S chart formation is in progress on ASI

traderathome I'm sorry to say that your way of thinking is not valid in CSE.If you try to look at a graph and find patters according to time periods then that is the biggest mistake you do in CSE.Potential for the above senario you mention is zero.Market will move down.Then you will be able to find another pattern after changing the interval.May be you can take two year ASI.The conclution will still be wrong.Anyway today it should be more red and within next three weeks index will be below 5200.

496 Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) on Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:37 am

Slstock

Director - Equity Analytics
@nimantha80 wrote:

traderathome I'm sorry to say that your way of thinking is not valid in CSE.If you try to look at a graph and find patters according to time periods then that is the biggest mistake you do in CSE.Potential for the above senario you mention is zero.Market will move down.Then you will be able to find another pattern after changing the interval.May be you can take two year ASI.The conclution will still be wrong.Anyway today it should be more red and within next three weeks index will be below 5200.

Nimantha, we all knew december is dull and you also clearly have been warning about the downfall almost everyday in this forum. I would like if you can explain why you are so concerned alerting everyday about this sell off in Dec. Is it because you care so much about everybody and you are 100% positive there will be massive force selling at the end of the month?

Also I see you now have upgraded your ASI fall to 5200 from 5000.
http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t24628-save-your-money-and-time#146568

Things change and can change. Nobody correctly predicted the Interest rate cut so soon ( we knew it will happen but did not know it will happen in dec) . What if they cut another few points again. What if some Capital market development plan is released. Even if there is some force selling , this can be done systematically now. Does all brokers have to wait till end of Dec to sell everythign at the same time.
What if the Govn wants to see CSE ending up with lesser loss by the end ofthe year.

All these things are possible but we do not know.

The key point I am trying to make is , let us not try to predict too much and be sure about anything soo much unless we are 100% positive.

Sometimes been neutral is better than being overly positive or negative . That way we can see things that we do not usually see. Also one has to go with an Invetment plan,. It can differ from person to person. If I say go with longterm approach there will be some who will oppose it and say their method is the best.

In Short term things fluctuatate, but long term, capital markets go up ( if you hold good companies). Don;t believe me? Look at last 20 years.

497 Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) on Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:07 am

traderathome

should this formation materialise, in this form we are seeing the major b/o to occur around 5550 Smile

after the initial correction took around 50% what we are seeing is the retesting to the down side once again....this time 61%Fib....

which means it could bounce off @50% , or 61% to shoot up to 5800+ or go for an extreme correction downside.

@Nimantha
Patterns some time fails,yes then we look for other patterns that can apply to the current situation/movements....(If ASI is down to @61% Fib levels then we all know the H&S pattern has failed,but if bounces off @50%Fib, then we know the pattern is in tact and it should go up towards 5550 again from 5400 levels) What i mention here is that such and such pattern is in progress...i may be wrong if it fails....but simply alerting the members to look for this pattern formation in the coming days or future...who knows this could be what we are looking for for the up move to trigger in 2013...what you say that there will more red days meaning 5400 in H&S pattern which is the right shoulder formation...if you are expecting more red then a 61% correction.

TAH Smile

498 Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) on Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:16 am

traderathome

For me 50% bounce off would be meaning ful....but you never know what the market has to offer in all circumstances... Very Happy

TAH

499 Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) on Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:25 am

smallville

inverted H&S Razz

500 Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) on Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:19 pm

traderathome

@smallville wrote:

inverted H&S Razz
absolutely..... Smile

501 Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) on Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:59 pm

Expert

Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Double bottom, or 'W'. Correct?

502 Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) on Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:58 pm

traderathome

Bit surprised to see the capital trust technical analtycs (18th December 2012) predicting the same Inverted H&S and the B/O they suggest 5600 where as my calculation it should be around 5550 Very Happy

feels good... rabbit
TAH

503 Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) on Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:16 pm

traderathome

Could we expect a short rally towards 5600 before year end Smile

504 Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) on Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:19 pm

traderathome

That would be a failed pattern on inverted hns if the rally continues now, however purpose would be served any how.

505 Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) on Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:22 pm

traderathome

I prefer a further pull back towards 5400 then a shoot up by some positive n encouraging sentiments couple with rate cuts.

506 Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) on Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:55 pm

sahan8896

@traderathome wrote:I prefer a further pull back towards 5400 then a shoot up by some positive n encouraging sentiments couple with rate cuts.

Your bull back is possible due to force selling but after that.............. Very Happy

507 Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) on Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:24 am

traderathome

Here is an interesting chart on Mercantile Shipping Ltd...[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

508 Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) on Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:23 am

Slstock

Good job finding possible negative trends also.

This is one share I never traded ( yet). Highly illiquid. MSL earnings were really bad over the past few years. NAV is dropping like wild fire. Finance cost eating a lot too.

If the overall market does not turn around, MSL can head to Rs 100. But having said that illudity can help this share to be suddenly pushed up with little news.

@traderathome wrote:Here is an interesting chart on Mercantile Shipping Ltd...[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

509 Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) on Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:33 pm

traderathome

Risky Trade set up for christmas & new year.....

Enjoy

BUY :BUKI 665~690 profit 775-800 SL 645 Very Happy

TAH Basketball

510 Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) on Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:43 pm

traderathome

My trade (Limit Order) 166 @666 Very Happy (not filled yet)

511 Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) on Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:48 pm

traderathome

@traderathome wrote:My trade (Limit Order) 166 @666 Very Happy (not filled yet)
now who has some spare cash to burn..... Shocked

512 Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) on Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:07 pm

traderathome

@traderathome wrote:My trade (Limit Order) 166 @666 Very Happy (not filled yet)
adjusted the order and bought @690 Very Happy 150shares Cool game is on for me either 650 or 800+ Laughing

513 Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) on Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:47 pm

traderathome

Comments open on this DEAL/NO DEAL Very Happy

I am Bullish Bias on this ......

Thanks
TAH

514 Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) on Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:58 pm

traderathome

Some may wonder why i already entered when B/O confirmation is still pending...Its basically to do with ones style of taking risk or being agresive in trading. i look at a 50Rs risk to the low and a reward of 200-250Rs 1:4 or 1:5 in the potential trade entry.

Very Happy

hope this clarifies any doubts....

appreciate if we can discuss this trade set-up.... cheers

Hamadama ne ....hama tenema nehe .... Rolling Eyes

TAH

515 Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) on Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:07 pm

Slstock

As this is illquid and an Index mover, this can be easily pushed to your short term target even with odd lots. So I guess you are not taking a too much of a risk for short term.

But BUKI still needs to justify its price with respect to its earnings in the last few quarters. Once this was at Rs 1600. It is BUKI/CARS/GUAR which push ASI to highest 7800 with it run in early 2011. That was the time that most other shares were at peak while ASI was moving due to this group.

@traderathome wrote:Comments open on this DEAL/NO DEAL Very Happy

Thanks
TAH

516 Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) on Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:54 pm

traderathome

@slstock wrote:
As this is illquid and an Index mover, this can be easily pushed to your short term target even with odd lots. So I guess you are not taking a too much of a risk for short term.

But BUKI still needs to justify its price with respect to its earnings in the last few quarters. Once this was at Rs 1600. It is BUKI/CARS/GUAR which push ASI to highest 7800 with it run in early 2011. That was the time that most other shares were at peak while ASI was moving due to this group.

@traderathome wrote:Comments open on this DEAL/NO DEAL Very Happy

Thanks
TAH
@slstock...is dejavu again to push up 6000~8000+.... Very Happy

could be timely......

fundamentally the loss of net income was due to one off reasons if i remember correctly and now with interst rate cuts and further cuts are in thinking....would be a gem to hold @700/- because the exchange loss was another reason for poor performance. since now the rates are stabilising we could expect a better bottom line know...? Smile
TAH

517 Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) on Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:54 pm

traderathome

ASI edged to 5570 on closing is encouraging.....

the positive sentiments are slowly coming in to the market 5600 before year end may be on the cards.....

i prefere the B/O to be with higher volumes...otherwise it may be a false B/O know.... then we cant trust ....

most of the time year end activity in most equity markets are dull....lets see how this would go in here this time...

TAH

518 Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) on Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:14 pm

traderathome

ASPI outlook.....

Do not base your Investment decisions on above.....

Kindly dyodd....
I am not responsible for your profits or losses... Rolling Eyes
TAH

519 Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) on Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:15 pm

smallville

Don't u think BUKI is risky a bit? I feel like..

If MSL is on a HNS, it can come down to 90-98 know? But as SLS mentioned, its again not financially good.

520 Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) on Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:16 pm

K.Haputantri

Co-Admin
Thanks TAH.

521 Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) on Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:20 pm

traderathome

@smallville wrote:Don't u think BUKI is risky a bit? I feel like..

If MSL is on a HNS, it can come down to 90-98 know? But as SLS mentioned, its again not financially good.
yes this MSL i am not touching smallv.....not very liquid also....

but fully convinced and confidant on the BUKI with the SL 650 and better RISK:REWARD factor ...thats why i went LONG on this.

Feeling same on CARS......but may consider on the B/O......not before that

I encouraged SureShot to BUY a small qty..but he declined.... Rolling Eyes
Very Happy
TAH

522 Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) on Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:23 pm

traderathome

SureShot is going for crappy speculative ones.... Evil or Very Mad who can blame the guy...each one is unique here in this forum.... cheers

thats what the market is all about... drunken

TAH

Last edited by traderathome on Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

523 Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) on Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:25 pm

traderathome

Welcome brother.... Very Happy

are u on the sidelines....or collecting slowly.... Suspect

TAH

524 Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) on Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:07 am

sahan8896

@traderathome wrote:ASI edged to 5570 on closing is encouraging.....

the positive sentiments are slowly coming in to the market 5600 before year end may be on the cards.....

i prefere the B/O to be with higher volumes...otherwise it may be a false B/O know.... then we cant trust ....

most of the time year end activity in most equity markets are dull....lets see how this would go in here this time...

TAH

No calls from brokers due to holidays.Next week there will be some force selling.One way traffic from January second week onwards. cheers cheers

525 Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) on Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:25 am

traderathome

I dont like to discuss too much of timing the market other than interpreting what the charts show....timing will be important when the the B/Os are about to happen....thats is to enter trades...rest let the market fill it for me ....most of the time i prefer to enter bit early to get a good price..with a tight stop loss so i am not risking too much. if the run is going to happen week 2 or 3 should not bother me/anyone as trade set up decisions are based on technicals....or fundamentals.

Good luck all going into 2013...

TAH

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 25]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum