Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

Submit Post
සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics

» FUTURE GEMS.....
by DS Wijesinghe Today at 8:01 pm

» Sampath Bank PLC - A giant awakening
by EquityChamp Today at 7:33 pm

» Dividend payments
by alphamm Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» VONE , is it time to sell or holds
by 2017 Cse Yesterday at 9:19 pm

» MGT & REEF ????
by Ran49 Yesterday at 8:06 pm

» UBC KEEP WATCHING
by Ran49 Yesterday at 8:04 pm

» COCR can be attractive
by SUSPENS Yesterday at 6:54 pm

» COCR will be a silent runner
by suku502 Yesterday at 1:33 pm

» Orient Finance PLC- possible future star
by DS Wijesinghe Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:29 pm

» Companies to invest long term
by EquityChamp Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:56 pm

» The Stock Chat by EquityChamp
by glad Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:12 am

» Blue Chip Companies
by glad Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:22 am

» WHAT HAPPENED TO DIST?
by EquityChamp Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:51 pm

» JINS Share Repurchase
by EquityChamp Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:03 am

» LIOC N.........................
by EquityChamp Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:54 pm

» Abans finance PLC in deep trouble?
by Wimal Modawansa Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:03 pm

» Singer Finance worth to look at
by anges Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:37 pm

» Laxapana Batteries - A New Begining
by EquityChamp Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:10 am

» Kelani Tyres PLC - Invest for the future
by EquityChamp Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:59 am

» Teejay Jersey Lanka PLC - Depreciated Rupee had a very positive impact
by anges Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:36 pm

Forum Disclaimer

The information contained in this forum have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein.

www.srilankaequity.com its blogs, forums, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever.

Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, www.srilankaequity.com its blogs, forums, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Entertainment » VPEL Community

VPEL Community

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

1 VPEL Community on Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:50 pm

SHARK aka TAH

Expert
Expert
First topic message reminder :

As same as my previous thread... i am opening a special thread for all VPEL Very Happy cheers

Who is with me for an epic journey with VPEL towards Double Digits Basketball

This one with full of surprises.

I am in cheers

201 Re: VPEL Community on Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:27 am

TuskerLK

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Daniel260476 wrote:
@TuskerLK wrote:
@Daniel260476 wrote:
@TuskerLK wrote:
@Daniel260476 wrote:
@TuskerLK wrote:

unless and otherwise you're a 100% trader who runs on credit, there is nothing to worry about these fluctuations. In fact VPEL is one of the best stock in the CSE in terms of Dividend payout as well as the fundamentals. it's a good medium term stock.

TuskerLK i am not talking about the reputation of the stock what i am saying the fall in the price after xd there are guy who want to collect dividend and capital gain so just informing about the price drop. if it should fall below 8.40, what i am saying is they should sell at the present price level and re enter after XD. cprrect me if i am not right
I don't think so, the share price will drop by 50 cents soon after XD, but by then you'll be entitle for the dividend of 50 cents, if you sell now and re enter after the price drop, your ultimate position will be the same, because you'll not be entitle for the dividend. isn't it.

those who are better off will be the one who managed to sell at 9.10 and re enter at least by 8.40 or below.

don't you think the price will drop further tomorrow..who know what the asi will be tomorrow

Market runs with an uncertainty, who expected the price to go up to 9.10 yesterday and who knows it may touch 10.00 tomorrow.

yes possible low volume traded today comparing to the other days i even saw a 2 million buy order get filled within seconds @ Rs 9.00 yesterday.Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy  

it was Dr.TS who bought those shares, he might become active again as he ha quite a large amount of money from VLL disposal

202 Re: VPEL Community on Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:30 am

Daniel260476

@TuskerLK wrote:
@Daniel260476 wrote:
@TuskerLK wrote:
@Daniel260476 wrote:
@TuskerLK wrote:
@Daniel260476 wrote:
@TuskerLK wrote:

unless and otherwise you're a 100% trader who runs on credit, there is nothing to worry about these fluctuations. In fact VPEL is one of the best stock in the CSE in terms of Dividend payout as well as the fundamentals. it's a good medium term stock.

TuskerLK i am not talking about the reputation of the stock what i am saying the fall in the price after xd there are guy who want to collect dividend and capital gain so just informing about the price drop. if it should fall below 8.40, what i am saying is they should sell at the present price level and re enter after XD. cprrect me if i am not right
I don't think so, the share price will drop by 50 cents soon after XD, but by then you'll be entitle for the dividend of 50 cents, if you sell now and re enter after the price drop, your ultimate position will be the same, because you'll not be entitle for the dividend. isn't it.

those who are better off will be the one who managed to sell at 9.10 and re enter at least by 8.40 or below.

don't you think the price will drop further tomorrow..who know what the asi will be tomorrow

Market runs with an uncertainty, who expected the price to go up to 9.10 yesterday and who knows it may touch 10.00 tomorrow.

yes possible low volume traded today comparing to the other days i even saw a 2 million buy order get filled within seconds @ Rs 9.00 yesterday.Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy  

it was Dr.TS who bought those shares, he might become active again as he ha quite a large amount of money from VLL disposal

that good, there is a good chance the share price might go further up even after XD..my stupid broker said to sell when it was 8.30. i guess he was misleading me.

good days ahead for VPEL holders

203 Re: VPEL Community on Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:34 am

TuskerLK

@Daniel260476 wrote:
@TuskerLK wrote:
@Daniel260476 wrote:
@TuskerLK wrote:
@Daniel260476 wrote:
@TuskerLK wrote:
@Daniel260476 wrote:
@TuskerLK wrote:

that good, there is a good chance the share price might go further up even after XD..my stupid broker said to sell when it was 8.30. i guess  he was misleading me.

good days ahead for VPEL holders

Everybody make mistakes in reading the market bro, I also did the dumb thing by selling half of my holding at 8.30 and next day tried to re enter at 8.40 when the share was trading at 8.50. by evening it shot up. but I can't blame anyone as I was acting on my own.

204 Re: VPEL Community on Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:40 am

TuskerLK

By the way, anybody watching HPWR?? I have a strong feeling that they might give away a hefty dividend.

205 Re: VPEL Community on Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:52 am

shane27

Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
VPEL catch 10/- before 17th.

206 Re: VPEL Community on Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:00 pm

Daniel260476

@shane27 wrote:VPEL catch 10/- before 17th.

17th cse holiday today friday and monday???..stop dreaming for 10+ may be after xd, take some time to reach 10+

207 Re: VPEL Community on Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:19 pm

chutiputha

Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@shane27 wrote:VPEL catch 10/- before 17th.

No way Max is 9.
on XD 8.5

208 Re: VPEL Community on Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:22 pm

mawanana

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
hit 10+

209 Re: VPEL Community on Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:24 pm

Daniel260476

@mawanana wrote:hit 10+