Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය

Latest topics

» JACKPOT for LDEV share holders
by Chanuque Today at 11:04 am

» WATCHOUT CITRUS GROUP SHARES
by Eugine Fernando Today at 10:47 am

» CFT share එක මොනව හරි දෙයක් වෙනව වාගෙ.
by 2017 Cse Yesterday at 7:27 pm

» Jackpot For LDEV share holders
by bushra03 Yesterday at 6:07 pm

» LLMP -වාර්තාව හොඳ නැත
by max shanu Yesterday at 9:01 am

» Meka Mahinda Rajapaksege Wadak
by kjojo Yesterday at 8:55 am

» CFVF will HIT. 40 BY Next. Thursday
by sanjulanka Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:45 pm

» MULL trade up possibilities
by Hewagak Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:48 pm

» GROUP LEASE PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED vs COCR
by TARGET Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:21 pm

» Commercial Credit COCR and Group Lease Deal Pricing story
by kjojo Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:10 pm

» HEXP N.0000
by chathura Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:26 am

» CFT 7+...........today
by max shanu Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:10 am

» GRANN - Gonna fly
by prasa2004 Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:55 am

» Any News on JINS???
by prasa2004 Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:51 am

» RENUKA CAPITAL PLC (KZOO.N0000)
by kjojo Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:28 pm

» Watch DFCC and NDB and guess which one is best
by Small Investor Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:28 am

» HVA - Game changer! High profits this quarter!!!!!
by Yahapalanaya Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:51 pm

» is KFP good to buy
by Fayaz_2017 Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:19 pm

» Plantation stocks
by anjelo Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:43 pm

» Good News - Watch ( VFIN , LFIN , CFIN, SAMP,LOFC)
by Harry82 Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:10 pm

» Avoid investing in Abans Group company shares
by fortuneteller Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:55 pm

» LDEV trading on a PEOf 2
by bushra03 Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:38 pm

» How about LDEV
by sanjulanka Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:16 pm

» Plantation Stocks....
by JamesL Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:04 pm

» Don't get caught others form promoters plantation shares
by Wimal Modawansa Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:18 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Entertainment » Sri Lanka Equity - Exclusive Club

Sri Lanka Equity - Exclusive Club

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 16]

1 Sri Lanka Equity - Exclusive Club on Sat May 21, 2011 6:30 am

tkc

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Our first member of this club is slstock.
Congratulations!! my friend...
cheers

2 Re: Sri Lanka Equity - Exclusive Club on Sat May 21, 2011 7:25 am

xhora

Congratulations! Slstock
may you have strength for another 1000 posts

3 Re: Sri Lanka Equity - Exclusive Club on Sat May 21, 2011 9:32 am

Chabbi

@xhora wrote:Congratulations! Slstock
may you have strength for another 1000 posts

y mate ur only sticking to another 1000 Razz we need more than 10,000 post frm him Smile

@ Slstock ur another hidden gem in SEF Smile

Cheerz

4 Re: Sri Lanka Equity - Exclusive Club on Sat May 21, 2011 10:29 am

tkc

@Chabbi wrote:

@ Slstock ur another hidden gem in SEF Smile

Can't agree!! He is another well known gem in SEF Wink
And I really like your SEF concept.... Smile cheers

5 Re: Sri Lanka Equity - Exclusive Club on Sat May 21, 2011 10:46 am

milanka

Vice President - Equity Analytics
Slstock : Your posts to the forum helped me a lot and to all the forum members. Excellent guidance in times of trouble. Keep the Good work up

http://forum.srilankaequity.com/u188

6 Re: Sri Lanka Equity - Exclusive Club on Sat May 21, 2011 1:36 pm

Quibit

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Slstocks
We are truly greatful for your support and for the valuable contribution you have made to this forum. You are an example and a motivation for all of us.
Thank you...
Quibi

7 Re: Sri Lanka Equity - Exclusive Club on Sat May 21, 2011 3:48 pm

Rocky

I got up from my deep sleep to congratulate Slstocks for the 1000th mile post.
I lot of effort and commitment has gone in to those.
Appreciate very much.

Thanks Pal.
Hybrid

8 Re: Sri Lanka Equity - Exclusive Club on Sat May 21, 2011 5:25 pm

san1985

Keep up ur good work buddy...

Thanks..

9 Re: Sri Lanka Equity - Exclusive Club on Sat May 21, 2011 6:12 pm

tkc

(+) reputations for all of my friends from me....

cheers cheers

10 Re: Sri Lanka Equity - Exclusive Club on Sat May 21, 2011 8:28 pm

RockStock

Manager - Equity Analytics
Congrats dude, keep it up

11 Re: Sri Lanka Equity - Exclusive Club on Sat May 21, 2011 9:37 pm

StocksWatch

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Hi slstock, congratulations mate! Thank you very much for your valuable contribution that makes this place so special.

I have seen that you have spent your precise time to educate others and share your knowledge. Not all people are willing or able to do that.

This is just a milestone and I hope you will continue your posting the way you did in the past. Each and every post you make adds some value to this forum.

12 Re: Sri Lanka Equity - Exclusive Club on Mon May 23, 2011 9:18 am

Slstock

Director - Equity Analytics
Thank you my friends ( tkc, xhora, chabbi, milanka, Quibi, Hybrid_OS, san1985, RockStock, StockWatch) for the encouragement. I also appreciate the initiative of Tkc for remembering.

Good to know that there are some liking my efforts which gives me motive for future. Else I would have
felt redundant doing this scratch

I am professionally a University Lecturer having interest in stock markets. Amongst my goals is to educate new comers to CSE about basic knowledge they are lacking so they don't burn their fingers due to lack of it.

When I entered CSE there was nobody to guide me . Relying on Broker recommendations itself was not in my( anybody's) best interest.

I had to do a lot of learning on my own ( which I am still doing) the hard way. I made losses with gains. Now I have learned/learning from my mistakes and becoming more wise. As with some others in this forum we do not want people to make the same mistakes we made and lose you precious money/savings. I see some genuine people here some of who replied to this thread. I know that people who join this forum are not the bigs boys or the high networth investors but small/medium retailers. We are all in this.

When I joined this forum at the initiation if I recall right there were only 2 digit members ( think it was like 20) . Am very happy to see this forum grow to over 2000+ May there be many more posts from all of you.

All the best and good luck.

13 Re: Sri Lanka Equity - Exclusive Club on Mon May 23, 2011 11:40 am

mushrif.m@gmail.com

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
Really a great job and your intention is perfectly correct. As a new comer i learn lot from you and from he others.

We accept more from you and i accept some links to read and get knowledge.
As you mentioned i am also a university graduate but had no knowledge when I enter into the CSE. But after joining his forum really i gained a lot.

Great forum

14 Re: Sri Lanka Equity - Exclusive Club on Mon May 23, 2011 12:15 pm

swan03

@slstock wrote:Thank you my friends ( tkc, xhora, chabbi, milanka, Quibi, Hybrid_OS, san1985, RockStock, StockWatch) for the encouragement. I also appreciate the initiative of Tkc for remembering.

Good to know that there are some liking my efforts which gives me motive for future. Else I would have

I am professionally a University Academic having interest in stock markets. Amongst my goals is to educate new comers to CSE about basic knowledge they are lacking so they don't burn their fingers due to lack of it.

When I entered CSE there was nobody to guide me . Relying on Broker recommendations itself was not in my( anybody's) best interest.

I had to do a lot of learning on my own ( which I am still doing) the hard way. I made losses with gains. Now I have learned/learning from my mistakes and becoming more wise. As with some others in this forum we do not want people to make the same mistakes we made and lose you precious money/savings. I see some genuine people here some of who replied to this thread. I know that people who join this forum are not the bigs boys or the high networth investors but small/medium retailers. We are all in this.

When I joined this forum at the initiation if I recall right there were only 2 digit members ( think it was like 20) . Am very happy to see this forum grow to over 2000+ May there be many more posts from all of you.

Congratulations brother!

15 Re: Sri Lanka Equity - Exclusive Club on Mon May 23, 2011 12:29 pm

Slstock

For what ever it is worth I am a University Lecturer by Profession. Someone asked me what a University Academic is as I mentioned in my previous post.

BTW, Thanks Swan and Mushrif.N .

Good luck to you too.

16 Re: Sri Lanka Equity - Exclusive Club on Mon May 23, 2011 12:37 pm

Monster

@slstock wrote:
For what ever it is worth I am a University Lecturer by Profession. Someone asked me what a University Academic is as I mentioned in my previous post.

BTW, Thanks Swan and Mushrif.N .

Good luck to you too.
I appreciate your valuable contribution to this forum. Keep up your good work.

17 Re: Sri Lanka Equity - Exclusive Club on Mon May 23, 2011 2:48 pm

is

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
thanks for ur contribution.....keep it up..

18 Re: Sri Lanka Equity - Exclusive Club on Mon May 23, 2011 2:55 pm

SL.Market

@slstock wrote:Thank you my friends ( tkc, xhora, chabbi, milanka, Quibi, Hybrid_OS, san1985, RockStock, StockWatch) for the encouragement. I also appreciate the initiative of Tkc for remembering.

I am professionally a University Lecturer having interest in stock markets. Amongst my goals is to educate new comers to CSE about basic knowledge they are lacking so they don't burn their fingers due to lack of it.

Nice way you have improved..

I want to say you Good Luck

19 Re: Sri Lanka Equity - Exclusive Club on Mon May 23, 2011 4:32 pm

Slstock

@SL.Market wrote:

Thanks Monster, IS and SL.Market.

Yes even if one has years /decades of experience no one can predict the market 100% . If one does he/she will be the richest in the world and will not be participating in these forums.

Reading 100s of books itself will not be adequate to survive at CSE in the present context as they are written and based on research on matured markets with wider participation and less manipulation ( note I said less not none) . To survive at CSE one needs fundamental, technical and mostly importantly the greatest asset of all "Common sense".

I will write some more of my experience in another thread.

20 Re: Sri Lanka Equity - Exclusive Club on Mon May 23, 2011 4:37 pm

SL.Market

@slstock wrote:
@SL.Market wrote:

Thanks Monster, IS and SL.Market.

Yes even if one has years /decades of experience no one can predict the market 100% . If one does he/she will be the richest in the world and will not be participating in these forums.

Reading 100s of books itself will not be adequate to survive at CSE in the present context as they are written and based on research on matured markets with wider participation and less manipulation ( note I said less not none) . To survive at CSE one needs fundamental, technical and mostly importantly the greatest asset of all "Common sense".

I will write some more of my experience in another thread.

Great...

1st we have to try servive and then to profit..

but most 1st try to sucide..

Your small comments here tells us lots..

21 Re: Sri Lanka Equity - Exclusive Club on Mon May 23, 2011 7:51 pm

mark

@slstock wrote:

yes sir. Wink
congrates slstock,good luck for bright and prosperous future
rep for TKC for post and two reps to SLSTOCK as a gift. Very Happy

22 Re: Sri Lanka Equity - Exclusive Club on Mon May 23, 2011 8:58 pm

optimistic

congratulations slstock!!! may you have the strength and knowledge to educate all of us in the years to come. you are definitely an asset to this forum and i'm sure a lot of beginners and even experts have benefited and learned from you. thank you very much!! and also tkc for his token of appreciation towards the veteran. this will encourage more and more experts to share their knowledge with us.

23 Re: Sri Lanka Equity - Exclusive Club on Mon May 23, 2011 9:05 pm

Gaja

Associate Director - Equity Analytics
All the very best sir, need more contribution from u, but i personally feel our investors never going to learn the lesson, and it seems always they wanted to burn there hands sorry to say this

24 Re: Sri Lanka Equity - Exclusive Club on Mon May 23, 2011 9:16 pm

Intrinsic

Dear slstock,

Congratulations Friend !!!

Your efforts to upgrade the knowledge of learning-investors are well appreciated.

+ rep from me.

25 Re: Sri Lanka Equity - Exclusive Club on Mon May 23, 2011 9:29 pm

ssb

sweat from few ,stop bleeding of a country
keep the good work brother

26 1000 Posts Club 2 on Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:05 am

xhora

A New Month has arrived so as A new member joins the coveted 1000 Post Club.
Ladies and Gentlemen let me present you,
Gaja
cheers cheers cheers

Thank you for sharing your knowledge with us for 4 long month at 8 posts a day, and may you have all the strentgth to continue the good work. cheers

27 Re: Sri Lanka Equity - Exclusive Club on Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:33 am

Gaja

Thanks Friend, will try my best, also a request to members specially for new comers, this is what again and again i am saying, before investing do your own analysis and invest it, also if you did not invest in a share at if it is gone up 100% even, you will only forgone the opportunity gain, but if you invest at a wrong price then you will end with your hard earn money

28 Re: Sri Lanka Equity - Exclusive Club on Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:55 am

Aladin

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@Gaja wrote:Thanks Friend, will try my best, also a request to members specially for new comers, this is what again and again i am saying, before investing do your own analysis and invest it, also if you did not invest in a share at if it is gone up 100% even, you will only forgone the opportunity gain, but if you invest at a wrong price then you will end with your hard earn money

Thanks for being here bro

29 Re: Sri Lanka Equity - Exclusive Club on Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:58 am

Gaja

Thanks and well come

30 Re: Sri Lanka Equity - Exclusive Club on Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:17 am

Chabbi

Mr. Gaja Party nedda Razz lol!

Any way u treat us with good stock suggestions ..... Keep on guiding us Smile

Hope U will continue than earlier Smile lol!

CheerZ

31 Re: Sri Lanka Equity - Exclusive Club on Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:16 am

Slstock

Thanks for all the contributions and great effort Gaja. You have been great strength.

Warmly welcome you to the club cheers

32 Re: Sri Lanka Equity - Exclusive Club on Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:21 am

swan03

Congratulations Gaja! Keep up your good work!

33 Re: Sri Lanka Equity - Exclusive Club on Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:30 am

STOCK HUNTER

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
congratulation dear

GAJA

cheers cheers cheers cheers

34 Re: Sri Lanka Equity - Exclusive Club on Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:50 am

milanka

@slstock wrote:

You have been great strength. cheers

Agree with Slstock.
Gaja - A valuable member in the Forum.
Congratulations Gaja!

http://forum.srilankaequity.com/u188

35 Re: Sri Lanka Equity - Exclusive Club on Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:33 am

Gaja

Thanks all

36 Re: Sri Lanka Equity - Exclusive Club on Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:19 am

Intrinsic

@Gaja wrote:Thanks all

Big thank for your wonderful contribution !

CONGRATULATIONS !!

37 Re: Sri Lanka Equity - Exclusive Club on Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:25 am

SL.Market

Well Done man..

38 Re: Sri Lanka Equity - Exclusive Club on Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:54 am

yoyo

Well Done Gaja...Thanks for your valuable input.. Cheers.

39 Re: Sri Lanka Equity - Exclusive Club on Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:46 pm

Meta Trader

40 Re: Sri Lanka Equity - Exclusive Club on Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:46 pm

Meta Trader

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 16]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum