Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය

Latest topics

» coco.x share
by lakmal87 Yesterday at 10:45 pm

» නොමිළේම ඩොලර් (free $ 5 ) tokens
by cseguide Yesterday at 7:58 pm

» For Miss Sangeetha
by Neluka Karannagoda Yesterday at 12:59 pm

» S&P upgrades DFCC Bank’s rating outlook from Negative to Stable
by TraderCSE Yesterday at 9:23 am

» CFVF will HIT. 40 BY Next. Thursday
by Yahapalanaya Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:50 pm

» Moody’s affirms ratings of three Sri Lankan banks; maintains negative outlook
by Miss-Sangeetha Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:39 pm

» Tea prices up and up.Plantation shares down and down!
by fortuneteller Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:04 pm

» best stocks to buy now
by Ryan Hudson Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:23 pm

» Current situation of the Adam group of companies
by anges Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:36 pm

» Avoid investing in Abans Group company shares
by fortuneteller Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:11 am

» People's Leasing Company
by prasa2004 Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:51 pm

» SDB - AN IMPRESSIVE PERFORMANCE
by prasa2004 Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:43 pm

» Beware of banking stocks
by prasa2004 Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:40 pm

» CEYLON COLD STORES PLC(CCS.N0000)
by Agape Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:49 pm

» Lanka Cement
by sureshot Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:09 am

» Roshan Egodage's Money Grabbing
by Investor1994 Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:10 pm

» CIFL ANY NEWS
by Gambino7 Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:13 pm

» CFT share එක මොනව හරි දෙයක් වෙනව වාගෙ.
by sameboy Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:43 pm

» BFN .. ORIENT FINANCE PLC
by Teller Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:52 pm

» Sri Lanka Exports up 12.9-pct in Sept
by Teller Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:38 am

» DECEMBER DISCOUNT
by Teller Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:30 am

» LLMP - New Strategic Marketing >>> Boooom
by Teller Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:27 am

» Why LLUB.N0000 going down ?
by Teller Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:20 am

» LDEV rights
by Teller Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:16 am

» SAMP Rights Issue
by niru Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:04 pm

HashFlare

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market & Forum Help » Private messages help

Private messages help

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Private messages help on Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:09 am

OzTRADER

avatar
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
when sending a private message why does it show in out box and not in sent box...will the message be shown in sent box after it is sent ????

2 Re: Private messages help on Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:55 am

Dr Stock

avatar
Co-Admin
when the message delivered it goes to the sent box.

3 Re: Private messages help on Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:21 pm

Siva08


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
I couldn't access my PM it says, it's disabled on this board. Any help appreciated.

4 Re: Private messages help on Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:11 am

RPPA


Expert
Expert
@Siva08 wrote:I couldn't access my PM it says, it's disabled on this board. Any help appreciated.

It was currently disabled.i was told.


_________________
“It is not necessary to do extraordinary things to get
extraordinary results.”

5 Re: Private messages help on Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:48 am

Siva08


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@RPPA wrote:
@Siva08 wrote:I couldn't access my PM it says, it's disabled on this board. Any help appreciated.

It was currently disabled.i was told.

Oh ok..Tks buddy.

6 Re: Private messages help on Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:24 pm

Siva08


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
why PM is still diabled? any idea guys

7 Re: Private messages help on Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:27 pm

slmarket2


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@Siva08 wrote:why PM is still diabled? any idea guys

only for big people. not for us halmasso Very Happy

8 Re: Private messages help on Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:34 pm

IO3+O


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@slmarket2 wrote:
@Siva08 wrote:why PM is still diabled? any idea guys

only for big people. not for us halmasso Very Happy
එහෙමමත් නෙවෙයි වගේද කොහෙද! අනේ මන්ද.Rolling Eyes  ඇක්ස්පර්ට්ලටත් කුඩම්මගෙ සැලකිලිද?  Shocked
http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t39474-expert-group-created

9 Re: Private messages help on Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:42 pm

slmarket2


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@IO3+O wrote:
@slmarket2 wrote:
@Siva08 wrote:why PM is still diabled? any idea guys

only for big people. not for us halmasso Very Happy
එහෙමමත් නෙවෙයි වගේද කොහෙද! අනේ මන්ද.Rolling Eyes  ඇක්ස්පර්ට්ලටත් කුඩම්මගෙ සැලකිලිද?  Shocked
http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t39474-expert-group-created

apita mokada ithin. gedara toilet naththan pare thamai ithin karanadeyak karanathiyenne Very Happy

10 Re: Private messages help on Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:54 pm

IO3+O


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@slmarket2 wrote:
@IO3+O wrote:
@slmarket2 wrote:
@Siva08 wrote:why PM is still diabled? any idea guys

only for big people. not for us halmasso Very Happy
එහෙමමත් නෙවෙයි වගේද කොහෙද! අනේ මන්ද.Rolling Eyes  ඇක්ස්පර්ට්ලටත් කුඩම්මගෙ සැලකිලිද?  Shocked
http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t39474-expert-group-created

apita mokada ithin. gedara toilet naththan pare thamai ithin karanadeyak karanathiyenne Very Happy
TOILET >> TOILET >> TO LET Laughing

11 Re: Private messages help on Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:04 pm

Dr Stock

avatar
Co-Admin
PM s restored.

12 Re: Private messages help on Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:10 am

RPPA


Expert
Expert
@Dr Stock wrote:PM s restored.

Thanks Dr Stock. Very Happy


_________________
“It is not necessary to do extraordinary things to get
extraordinary results.”

13 Re: Private messages help on Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:17 am

Siva08


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Tks doc

14 Re: Private messages help on Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:35 am

san1985

avatar
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Dr Stock wrote:PM s restored.

Thx a lot Doc..!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum