Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය

Latest topics

» coco.x share
by lakmal87 Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:45 pm

» නොමිළේම ඩොලර් (free $ 5 ) tokens
by cseguide Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:58 pm

» For Miss Sangeetha
by Neluka Karannagoda Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:59 pm

» S&P upgrades DFCC Bank’s rating outlook from Negative to Stable
by TraderCSE Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:23 am

» CFVF will HIT. 40 BY Next. Thursday
by Yahapalanaya Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:50 pm

» Moody’s affirms ratings of three Sri Lankan banks; maintains negative outlook
by Miss-Sangeetha Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:39 pm

» Tea prices up and up.Plantation shares down and down!
by fortuneteller Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:04 pm

» best stocks to buy now
by Ryan Hudson Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:23 pm

» Current situation of the Adam group of companies
by anges Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:36 pm

» Avoid investing in Abans Group company shares
by fortuneteller Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:11 am

» People's Leasing Company
by prasa2004 Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:51 pm

» SDB - AN IMPRESSIVE PERFORMANCE
by prasa2004 Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:43 pm

» Beware of banking stocks
by prasa2004 Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:40 pm

» CEYLON COLD STORES PLC(CCS.N0000)
by Agape Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:49 pm

» Lanka Cement
by sureshot Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:09 am

» Roshan Egodage's Money Grabbing
by Investor1994 Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:10 pm

» CIFL ANY NEWS
by Gambino7 Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:13 pm

» CFT share එක මොනව හරි දෙයක් වෙනව වාගෙ.
by sameboy Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:43 pm

» BFN .. ORIENT FINANCE PLC
by Teller Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:52 pm

» Sri Lanka Exports up 12.9-pct in Sept
by Teller Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:38 am

» DECEMBER DISCOUNT
by Teller Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:30 am

» LLMP - New Strategic Marketing >>> Boooom
by Teller Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:27 am

» Why LLUB.N0000 going down ?
by Teller Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:20 am

» LDEV rights
by Teller Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:16 am

» SAMP Rights Issue
by niru Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:04 pm

HashFlare

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Political and Socio-Economic Analysis » Cross Overs

Cross Overs

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1 Cross Overs on Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:04 pm

Market R

avatar
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
First topic message reminder :

New Nationalist MP Ameer Ali also joins with Common Opposition along with Minister Rishad Bathiudeen


51 Re: Cross Overs on Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:36 am

Dhehan


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Another one

Achala Jagoda

52 Re: Cross Overs on Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:41 am

RPPA


Expert
Expert
පාර්ලිමේන්තු මන්ත්‍රී අචල ජාගොඩ මහතා විපක්ෂයේ පොදු අපේක්ෂක මෛත්‍රීපාල සිරිසේන මහතාට සහය දැක්වීමට අද (02) විපක්ෂයට එක්විය.
http://sinhala.asianmirror.lk/local-news/item

53 Re: Cross Overs on Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:52 am

nimantha80


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
One down for the day so far

54 Re: Cross Overs on Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:00 pm

Dhehan


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
rumor is going on that MR will do a public speech on 05th Jan 15 evening and which will be a live telecast

55 Re: Cross Overs on Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:14 pm

hlsindrajith


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Any local reliable source please

56 Re: Cross Overs on Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:28 pm

RPPA


Expert
Expert
@Dhehan wrote:rumor is going on that MR will do a public speech on 05th Jan 15 evening and which will be a live telecast

I will bet that he will do a influential public speech before the presidential election date (08/01/2015).
Very Happy


_________________
“It is not necessary to do extraordinary things to get
extraordinary results.”

57 Re: Cross Overs on Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:47 pm

IO3+O


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@RPPA wrote:
@Dhehan wrote:rumor is going on that MR will do a public speech on 05th Jan 15 evening and which will be a live telecast

I will bet that he will do a influential public speech before the presidential election date (08/01/2015).
Very Happy
Yes it should be a heart touching, mind blogging speech. Deeply it will get specially the floating voters attention. Apart from that it may be a turning point for the MR. Well planned and surely we could see for the first time MR's tears!. Wink Laughing

58 Re: Cross Overs on Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:52 pm

RPPA


Expert
Expert
@IO3+O wrote:
@RPPA wrote:
@Dhehan wrote:rumor is going on that MR will do a public speech on 05th Jan 15 evening and which will be a live telecast

I will bet that he will do a influential public speech before the presidential election date (08/01/2015).
Very Happy
Yes it should be a heart touching, mind blogging speech. Deeply it will get specially the floating voters attention. Apart from that it may be a turning point for the MR. Well planned and surely we could see for the first time MR's tears!. Wink  Laughing

This is nothing special. This has taken place in last few presidential elections if my memory is correct. Very Happy

But i am not sure whether Election commissioner can stop that.


_________________
“It is not necessary to do extraordinary things to get
extraordinary results.”

59 Re: Cross Overs on Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:15 pm

IO3+O


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@RPPA wrote:
@IO3+O wrote:
@RPPA wrote:
@Dhehan wrote:rumor is going on that MR will do a public speech on 05th Jan 15 evening and which will be a live telecast

I will bet that he will do a influential public speech before the presidential election date (08/01/2015).
Very Happy
Yes it should be a heart touching, mind blogging speech. Deeply it will get specially the floating voters attention. Apart from that it may be a turning point for the MR. Well planned and surely we could see for the first time MR's tears!. Wink  Laughing

This is nothing special. This has taken place in last few presidential elections if my memory is correct. Very Happy

But i am not sure whether Election commissioner can stop that.
This time MR's speech is very special one and never ever heard also would be the most honest speech. Awaiting for that special event and then you can realize what I really meant. Wink  Laughing

60 Re: Cross Overs on Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:56 pm

Dhehan

avatar
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Deputy minister Lalith Dissanayake is in the pipeline....?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum