Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය

Latest topics

» For Miss Sangeetha
by Neluka Karannagoda Today at 12:59 pm

» S&P upgrades DFCC Bank’s rating outlook from Negative to Stable
by TraderCSE Today at 9:23 am

» CFVF will HIT. 40 BY Next. Thursday
by Yahapalanaya Yesterday at 10:50 pm

» Moody’s affirms ratings of three Sri Lankan banks; maintains negative outlook
by Miss-Sangeetha Yesterday at 8:39 pm

» Tea prices up and up.Plantation shares down and down!
by fortuneteller Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» best stocks to buy now
by Ryan Hudson Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:23 pm

» Current situation of the Adam group of companies
by anges Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:36 pm

» Avoid investing in Abans Group company shares
by fortuneteller Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:11 am

» People's Leasing Company
by prasa2004 Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:51 pm

» SDB - AN IMPRESSIVE PERFORMANCE
by prasa2004 Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:43 pm

» Beware of banking stocks
by prasa2004 Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:40 pm

» CEYLON COLD STORES PLC(CCS.N0000)
by Agape Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:49 pm

» Lanka Cement
by sureshot Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:09 am

» Roshan Egodage's Money Grabbing
by Investor1994 Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:10 pm

» CIFL ANY NEWS
by Gambino7 Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:13 pm

» CFT share එක මොනව හරි දෙයක් වෙනව වාගෙ.
by sameboy Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:43 pm

» BFN .. ORIENT FINANCE PLC
by Teller Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:52 pm

» Sri Lanka Exports up 12.9-pct in Sept
by Teller Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:38 am

» DECEMBER DISCOUNT
by Teller Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:30 am

» LLMP - New Strategic Marketing >>> Boooom
by Teller Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:27 am

» Why LLUB.N0000 going down ?
by Teller Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:20 am

» LDEV rights
by Teller Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:16 am

» SAMP Rights Issue
by niru Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Risk of top 20
by Yahapalanaya Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:56 pm

» Whats happenning with SHL
by Suranga_77 Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:54 pm

HashFlare

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Political and Socio-Economic Analysis » COCO experts share Expected price in coming days

COCO experts share Expected price in coming days

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

fireshelter

avatar
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
please share your ideas soon i don't have any knowledge but get some news but i am not confident

hlsindrajith


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
I also would like to hear more about it but election fever does not much allow these topics as I have observed.

RPPA


Expert
Expert
@hlsindrajith wrote:I also would like to hear more about it but election fever does not much allow these topics as I have observed.

COCO should gradually go pass 30/-. COCO is a fine stock.


_________________
“It is not necessary to do extraordinary things to get
extraordinary results.”

hlsindrajith


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Extremely thank you

piras

avatar
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@RPPA wrote:
@hlsindrajith wrote:I also would like to hear more about it but election fever does not much allow these topics as I have observed.

COCO should gradually go pass 30/-. COCO is a fine stock.

Thanks RPPA.
RPPA what about COCO.X?
Any trading opportunities within COCO.N and X?

RPPA


Expert
Expert
@piras wrote:
@RPPA wrote:
@hlsindrajith wrote:I also would like to hear more about it but election fever does not much allow these topics as I have observed.

COCO should gradually go pass 30/-. COCO is a fine stock.

Thanks RPPA.
RPPA what about COCO.X?
Any trading opportunities within COCO.N and X?

I am not talking about very short term trading. But in the short term COCO will appreciate. When COCO.N goes up automatically COCO.X moves. Specially COCO.X share volume is much lower than COCO.N. Very Happy


_________________
“It is not necessary to do extraordinary things to get
extraordinary results.”

chutiputha

avatar
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Be aware Question Question Question Question

@RPPA wrote:
@piras wrote:
@RPPA wrote:
@hlsindrajith wrote:I also would like to hear more about it but election fever does not much allow these topics as I have observed.

COCO should gradually go pass 30/-. COCO is a fine stock.

Thanks RPPA.
RPPA what about COCO.X?
Any trading opportunities within COCO.N and X?

I am not talking about very short term trading. But in the short term COCO will appreciate. When COCO.N goes up automatically COCO.X moves. Specially COCO.X share volume is much lower than COCO.N. Very Happy

fireshelter

avatar
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
All the company under Renuka Doing well That's why i use this thread because i never invest on this & not familiar with this company

chutiputha

avatar
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@fireshelter wrote:All the company under Renuka Doing well That's why i use this thread because i never invest on this & not familiar with this company

U r correct,there r lot of companies to enter that u know very well about it,
may be the COCO is the best,but my practice is no move for non identified symbols.

RPPA


Expert
Expert
@chutiputha wrote:
@fireshelter wrote:All the company under Renuka Doing well That's why i use this thread because i never invest on this & not familiar with this company

U r correct,there r lot of companies to enter that u know very well about it,
may be the COCO is the best,but my practice is no move for non identified symbols.
 Nothing to worry COCO is a low risk investment if you can enter at 25.50.


_________________
“It is not necessary to do extraordinary things to get
extraordinary results.”

chutiputha

avatar
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@RPPA wrote:
@chutiputha wrote:
@fireshelter wrote:All the company under Renuka Doing well That's why i use this thread because i never invest on this & not familiar with this company

U r correct,there r lot of companies to enter that u know very well about it,
may be the COCO is the best,but my practice is no move for non identified symbols.
 Nothing to worry COCO is a low risk investment if you can enter at 25.50.

Thank You RPPA

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum