Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Submit Post
Submit Post

Latest topics

» Banking sector profits seen losing steam ahead of 3Q earnings season
by soileconomy Today at 8:18 am

» MARKET CRASH - GUARANTEED
by soileconomy Today at 8:16 am

» Dr. Ali Gulamhusein resigns from People’s Leasing board, amid litigation/floundering listed companies
by ruwan326 Today at 7:24 am

» Sri Lanka to revoke rogue bikini ban
by ruwan326 Today at 6:58 am

» ORIENT FINANCE PLC - RATING REVIEW
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 8:43 pm

» CSE WEEKLY
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 8:38 pm

» Daily Foreign Transactions
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 8:25 pm

» Daily Stock Market Update
by Insights Equity Yesterday at 5:56 pm

» Dreams of big profits as marijuana becomes legal in Canada
by Yahapalanaya Yesterday at 5:18 pm

» EPF needs governance overhaul to invest in Sri Lanka stock market
by janith123 Yesterday at 4:58 pm

» $ 1 b from China Development Bank in Sri Lanka today
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 7:11 am

» MD behave like ANIMAL
by janith123 Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:48 pm

» Sri Lanka may be one of few countries who takes ridiculous tax
by soileconomy Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:50 am

» ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON
by ruwan326 Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:27 am

» Stock Broker Companies for sale
by janith123 Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:26 pm

» Fresh push to woo UK investors to SL
by ruwan326 Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:03 pm

» Central Bank will intervene if rupee moves on speculation – official
by Yahapalanaya Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:18 pm

» FUTURE WINNING STOCKS AT BOTTOM LEVEL
by Yahapalanaya Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:15 pm

» US Share Market Crash Seems to Good for Sri Lankan/Asian Share Market and Currencies
by Yahapalanaya Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:26 pm

» Nimal returns to stock market
by sapumal Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:53 pm

» Stock price decline leaves John Keells (JKH) vulnerable to a takeover by Sri Lanka’s oligarchs
by ruwan326 Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:08 am

» අනං## මනං ##
by ruwan326 Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:45 pm

» Weekly Stock Market Roundup
by Insights Equity Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:55 pm

» Dealing by directors
by ruwan326 Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:08 pm

» Summary of Key Announcements during the week
by ruwan326 Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:06 pm

» Arjun Alosius and Mano Thittawella
by janith123 Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:29 pm

» Global stock markets plunging, Sri Lanka’s CSE takes no notice - 11 October 2018
by EquityChamp Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:24 pm

» Stock Market Cartoons
by ruwan326 Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:42 pm

» HOW TO STABILIZE RUPEE
by EquityChamp Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:26 pm

» Sri Lanka: Stock Market - Blood Bath on First Day of Ranil's fourth Term lead UNP Government - over 500,000 Investors are awaiting Rs.500,000 per investor Margin Trading promise given in UNP Manifesto amounting to over Rs.250 Billion
by ranferdi Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:44 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Entertainment » VPEL - exit @ 8.40

VPEL - exit @ 8.40

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 VPEL - exit @ 8.40 on Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:24 pm

Daniel260476

avatar
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
exit price for VPEL - 8.40 price might come down on XD date

2 Re: VPEL - exit @ 8.40 on Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:55 pm

D.G.Dayaratne


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
It is a normal thing

It will go up again

VPEL is a good company which pay dividends
annually Cash flow is positive PE is below 10

Most of other indicators are favorable

Pl do not mislead innocent people



Last edited by D.G.Dayaratne on Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:57 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typing error)

3 Re: VPEL - exit @ 8.40 on Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:59 pm

Daniel260476

avatar
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@D.G.Dayaratne wrote:It is a normal thing

It will go up again

 VPEL is a good company which pay dividends
annually Cash flow is positive PE is below 10

Most of other indicators are favorable

Pl do not mislead innocent people

this year is going to be a dry season and the anticipated rate cut will bring there earnings down which will trigger a down fall. and the policy changes ahead of time might drive to to a steep low.

4 Re: VPEL - exit @ 8.40 on Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:48 pm

Daniel260476

avatar
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@D.G.Dayaratne wrote:It is a normal thing

It will go up again

 VPEL is a good company which pay dividends
annually Cash flow is positive PE is below 10

Most of other indicators are favorable

Pl do not mislead innocent people

looks like you don't have a answer to my response

5 Re: VPEL - exit @ 8.40 on Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:46 pm

chutiputha

avatar
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Mathematically the Dividend rate is very good in VPEL,this share worth for me below 8.5

but if u have around 8 or below,that would b great.
and no hurry to sell,u had 1 dividend last Nov and another one withing next few days.
This is good for hold in point of my view.

6 Re: VPEL - exit @ 8.40 on Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:02 pm

Daniel260476

avatar
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@chutiputha wrote:Mathematically the Dividend rate is very good in VPEL,this share worth for me below 8.5

but if u have around 8 or below,that would b great.
and no hurry to sell,u had 1 dividend last Nov and another one withing next few days.
This is good for hold in point of my view.

first QTR of 2015 is not going to be that great for them so what makes you think that this share is good to hold on to, can you justify the reason as you have mentioned. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

7 Re: VPEL - exit @ 8.40 on Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:21 pm

chutiputha

avatar
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@Daniel260476 wrote:
@chutiputha wrote:Mathematically the Dividend rate is very good in VPEL,this share worth for me below 8.5

but if u have around 8 or below,that would b great.
and no hurry to sell,u had 1 dividend last Nov and another one withing next few days.
This is good for hold in point of my view.

first QTR of 2015 is not going to be that great for them so what makes you think that this share is good to hold on to, can you justify the reason as you have mentioned. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Yes Buddy,
1 Dividend

their annual div ratio is more than 6% yield
2013 - more than 14% yield
2014 - more than 8% yield
2015 - than 6% yield,we have 11 months to go.

2 Forecast on Prev ,Ongoing Data and Info

Resist is 8.3-8.4 if it 's break this will be hit to 8.9 until next 5 days( XD date)


3 Reports

Interim Financial Statement as at 31.12.2014


this is point of my view.may be correct as well as not

CP




8 Re: VPEL - exit @ 8.40 on Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:45 pm

D.G.Dayaratne


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Danial .I did not answer you

I know others will answer

I think your reply based on hypothetical situation That  may happen or not happen

I gave facts .Not opinion

I also know KITHUL GAHE GIYA MINIHATATH KIYANNA DEVAL THIYANAWA

I do not wish to continue this Thanks



Last edited by D.G.Dayaratne on Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typing error)

9 Re: VPEL - exit @ 8.40 on Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:47 pm

chutiputha

avatar
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Ehe Guys dont get hard Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
@D.G.Dayaratne wrote:Danial .I did not answer you

I know others will answer

I think your reply based on hypothetical situation That  may happen or not happen

I gave facts .Not opinion

I also know KITHU GAHE GIYA MINIHATATH KIYANNA DEVAL THIYANAWA

I do not wish continue this Thanks



10 Re: VPEL - exit @ 8.40 on Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:05 pm

fireshelter

avatar
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
remember Dividend Plus Capital Gain

11 Re: VPEL - exit @ 8.40 on Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:12 am

Dhehan

avatar
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
VPEL
ROI is higher than other counters..

12 Re: VPEL - exit @ 8.40 on Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:47 am

piras

avatar
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Exit @ 8.70 from technical

13 Re: VPEL - exit @ 8.40 on Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:34 pm

Dhehan

avatar
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Daniel260476 wrote:exit price for VPEL - 8.40 price might come down on XD date

lol! lol! lol!

14 Re: VPEL - exit @ 8.40 on Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:35 pm

fireshelter

avatar
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
dividend + capital gain

15 Re: VPEL - exit @ 8.40 on Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:41 pm

chutiputha

avatar
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
8.4 Break Next is 8.7

16 Re: VPEL - exit @ 8.40 on Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:08 pm

piras

avatar
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
I have told 8.70... Now 8.60

17 Re: VPEL - exit @ 8.40 on Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:09 pm

Daniel260476

avatar
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@piras wrote:I have told 8.70... Now 8.60

deffa 9.00 very soon Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

18 Re: VPEL - exit @ 8.40 on Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:10 pm

chutiputha

avatar
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@Daniel260476 wrote:
@piras wrote:I have told 8.70... Now 8.60

deffa 9.00 very soon Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Yah Guys we r waiting Till 9 Smile Smile

19 Re: VPEL - exit @ 8.40 on Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:11 pm

Daniel260476

avatar
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@chutiputha wrote:
@Daniel260476 wrote:
@piras wrote:I have told 8.70... Now 8.60

deffa 9.00 very soon Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Yah Guys we r waiting Till 9 Smile Smile

9 + Dividend

20 Re: VPEL - exit @ 8.40 on Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:45 pm

cpw


Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
To me, this is valued at 8.40. but with this very attractive bonus, i think it will easily reach 10.50 before XD. However we can see lots of people trying to humiliate this counter, trying to bring it down. I think lots and lots of blind people are acting based on the things appear on these kinds of forums, following the crowd. did you guys see the order books? when it goes up by 10 cents, the orders rise up by millions, and when it goes down, sellers boom. that shows how uncertain the buyers and sellers are.

21 Re: VPEL - exit @ 8.40 on Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:57 pm

chutiputha

avatar
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Yes U r correct,But been in the stock market is concept of buying and selling.
may or may not be less or higher or booked values.
This is call trend
@cpw wrote:To me, this is valued at 8.40. but with this very attractive bonus, i think it will easily reach 10.50 before XD. However we can see lots of people trying to humiliate this counter, trying to bring it down. I think lots and lots of blind people are acting based on the things appear on these kinds of forums, following the crowd. did you guys see the order books? when it goes up by 10 cents, the orders rise up by millions, and when it goes down, sellers boom. that shows how uncertain the buyers and sellers are.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum