Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය

Latest topics

» ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON
by wisdom79 Yesterday at 8:47 pm

» Need Healp
by Imanka.Amarakoon Yesterday at 1:57 pm

» SL has negative outlook as of January 2018 - Moody’s
by ranferdi Yesterday at 12:22 pm

» Tea Auction -Jan -18
by wisdom Yesterday at 11:41 am

» Political instability???
by Yahapalanaya Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:18 pm

» Wiser's TA Chart Room
by wiser Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:47 pm

» Sri Lanka’s USD500mn development bond oversubscribed
by ranferdi Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:09 pm

» CITH AMALGAMATION....
by Miss-Sangeetha Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:26 pm

» Don't Go to LB Finance...LEE BONNA FINANCE...
by venura Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:44 pm

» HVA getting ready once more
by anjelo Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:23 pm

» BERU.N0000
by lakmal87 Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:48 pm

» sira.......2.40/=
by TuTanKaman Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:32 pm

» TIME TO BUY KZOO.........
by max shanu Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:05 pm

» RAL.N at Rs2.40
by lakmal87 Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:04 am

» ONLY GOODNESS OF YAHAJADAAPLANAS
by Ryan Hudson Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:50 am

» Pan asia power PAP
by Ran49 Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:11 am

» Lanka Cement
by Ran49 Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:09 am

» CTBL-Rights
by ruwan326 Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:57 am

» US revamps travel warning system; SL gets an okay
by TraderCSE Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:07 am

» What do you expect in CSE performance prior to LOCAL GOVT.ELECTIONS?
by ONTHEMONEY Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:35 am

» best stocks to buy now
by ranferdi Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:49 am

» FATAL ATTRACTION??????????
by samaritan Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:13 am

» CFT share එක මොනව හරි දෙයක් වෙනව වාගෙ.
by 2017 Cse Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:02 pm

» Treasury posts Rs22bn primary surplus in Budget, first time in 63 years
by kovida Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:23 pm

» UNION BANK (UBC)
by peiris Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:42 pm

HashFlare

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Entertainment » SL vs SA Big game.....

SL vs SA Big game.....

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 SL vs SA Big game..... on Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:56 pm

keeper

avatar
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
What do you think.? Common guys....

2 Re: SL vs SA Big game..... on Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:27 pm

kuma524

avatar
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Sri lanka will win .............no worries brother.... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy


cheerer......!!!!

3 Re: SL vs SA Big game..... on Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:33 pm

keeper

avatar
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@kuma524 wrote:Sri lanka will win .............no worries brother.... Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy


cheerer......!!!!
Basketball cheers

4 Re: SL vs SA Big game..... on Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:05 pm

worthiness


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Need to improve sloppy fielding with line & length bowling. Good news Angelo & Rangana are back. Hanging in first 15 overs by opening pair with run rate per over around 5 will be a good start.

Dashing score from seniors like Sanga, Dilshan & Mahela is must. Bowlers should contain SA below a total of 260. Winning chance is fifty fifty. Challenging encounter.

Good luck guys, show your colors.

5 Re: SL vs SA Big game..... on Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:36 pm

keeper

avatar
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@worthiness wrote:Need to improve sloppy fielding with line & length bowling. Good news Angelo & Rangana are back. Hanging in first 15 overs by opening pair with run rate per over around 5 will be a good start.

Dashing score from seniors like Sanga, Dilshan & Mahela is must. Bowlers should contain SA below a total of 260. Winning chance is fifty fifty. Challenging encounter.

Good luck guys, show your colors.

Both teams are goods.But we have to chance to win..Rangana will not play tomorrow ..

6 Re: SL vs SA Big game..... on Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:02 pm

Teller

avatar
Moderator
If sri lanka bat first, we will win definitely.

7 Re: SL vs SA Big game..... on Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:12 pm

dsam

avatar
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Wish you all the best guys.

8 Re: SL vs SA Big game..... on Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:58 am

marketmaxx


Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
SL won the toss. 20% completed

9 Re: SL vs SA Big game..... on Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:05 am

Dhehan

avatar
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Seems to be Sangakkara is still testing the balls & Thirimanne trying his maximum.

10 Re: SL vs SA Big game..... on Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:08 am

VALUEPICK

avatar
Expert
Expert
@Teller wrote:If sri lanka bat first, we will win definitely.

I agree with you.

11 Re: SL vs SA Big game..... on Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:13 am

marketmaxx


Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
it's wonderful display of balling by SA

12 Re: SL vs SA Big game..... on Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:29 am

kuma524

avatar
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
3 down. too much pressure. anyway sanga and mahela need to good partnership.

13 Re: SL vs SA Big game..... on Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:57 am

worthiness


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Tight SA bowling keep scorecard moving slowly. Score of 250-260 opens the game for SL bowlers.

14 Re: SL vs SA Big game..... on Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:29 am

Dhehan

avatar
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
We are in great trouble and hope our player may be over confidence about the game... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

15 Re: SL vs SA Big game..... on Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:36 pm

worthiness


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Bad luck. Hopes are fading away. SLC should think of training new guys for next world cup.

16 Re: SL vs SA Big game..... on Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:06 pm

kuma524

avatar
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Sad Sad Sad Sad

17 Re: SL vs SA Big game..... on Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:26 pm

GroundedKestrel

avatar
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
This cricket match is an accurate depiction of our country right now. Pitiful.

Issara api finals hari awilla thamai paradinne, dan quarter final ekak dinaganna bari wela knock out wenawa!

Danno danithi Smile

18 Re: SL vs SA Big game..... on Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:14 pm

keeper

avatar
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Thanks sanga & Mahela.......Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

19 Re: SL vs SA Big game..... on Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:58 am

Dhehan

avatar
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
In the past SLC board has given chances for talented people irrespective their religions. (Muralitharan, Mahroof & etc..)
Now (from MR period onward) SLC board is giving prominent for one side only.

For long term survival of SLC, the board should avoid discrimination when selecting of players.

20 Re: SL vs SA Big game..... on Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:33 am

marketmaxx


Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
@Dhehan wrote:In the past SLC board has given chances for talented people irrespective their religions. (Muralitharan, Mahroof & etc..)
Now (from MR period onward) SLC board is giving prominent for one side only.

For long term survival of SLC, the board should avoid discrimination when selecting of players.

some people talking nonsense without any point. dear mr. Dhehan can you please tell me the name of one player who suffered of discrimination because of his religion.
mole nethi unata hemotama pennanna epa. kethaine

21 Re: SL vs SA Big game..... on Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:37 am

Dhehan

avatar
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@marketmaxx wrote:
@Dhehan wrote:In the past SLC board has given chances for talented people irrespective their religions. (Muralitharan, Mahroof & etc..)
Now (from MR period onward) SLC board is giving prominent for one side only.

For long term survival of SLC, the board should avoid discrimination when selecting of players.

some people talking nonsense without any point. dear mr. Dhehan can you please tell me the name of one player who suffered of discrimination because of his religion.
mole nethi unata hemotama pennanna epa. kethaine

Real joker.

22 Re: SL vs SA Big game..... on Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:28 pm

marketmaxx


Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
@Dhehan wrote:
@marketmaxx wrote:
@Dhehan wrote:In the past SLC board has given chances for talented people irrespective their religions. (Muralitharan, Mahroof & etc..)
Now (from MR period onward) SLC board is giving prominent for one side only.

For long term survival of SLC, the board should avoid discrimination when selecting of players.

some people talking nonsense without any point. dear mr. Dhehan can you please tell me the name of one player who suffered of discrimination because of his religion.
mole nethi unata hemotama pennanna epa. kethaine

Real joker.

no its time to prove your self. tell me the one name who perform in domestic seasons well in last few years. otherwise you become a real joker.

23 Re: SL vs SA Big game..... on Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:28 pm

Dhehan

avatar
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@marketmaxx wrote:
@Dhehan wrote:
@marketmaxx wrote:
@Dhehan wrote:In the past SLC board has given chances for talented people irrespective their religions. (Muralitharan, Mahroof & etc..)
Now (from MR period onward) SLC board is giving prominent for one side only.

For long term survival of SLC, the board should avoid discrimination when selecting of players.

some people talking nonsense without any point. dear mr. Dhehan can you please tell me the name of one player who suffered of discrimination because of his religion.
mole nethi unata hemotama pennanna epa. kethaine

Real joker.

no its time to prove your self. tell me the one name who perform in domestic seasons well in last few years. otherwise you become a real joker.  

No medicine for ********

24 Re: SL vs SA Big game..... on Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:49 pm

Senior Citizen

avatar
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
I also played cricket.
But I can recognise a position from far off especially when it is a "Silly Point".
lol! lol!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum