Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය

Latest topics

» coco.x share
by lakmal87 Yesterday at 10:45 pm

» නොමිළේම ඩොලර් (free $ 5 ) tokens
by cseguide Yesterday at 7:58 pm

» For Miss Sangeetha
by Neluka Karannagoda Yesterday at 12:59 pm

» S&P upgrades DFCC Bank’s rating outlook from Negative to Stable
by TraderCSE Yesterday at 9:23 am

» CFVF will HIT. 40 BY Next. Thursday
by Yahapalanaya Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:50 pm

» Moody’s affirms ratings of three Sri Lankan banks; maintains negative outlook
by Miss-Sangeetha Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:39 pm

» Tea prices up and up.Plantation shares down and down!
by fortuneteller Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:04 pm

» best stocks to buy now
by Ryan Hudson Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:23 pm

» Current situation of the Adam group of companies
by anges Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:36 pm

» Avoid investing in Abans Group company shares
by fortuneteller Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:11 am

» People's Leasing Company
by prasa2004 Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:51 pm

» SDB - AN IMPRESSIVE PERFORMANCE
by prasa2004 Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:43 pm

» Beware of banking stocks
by prasa2004 Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:40 pm

» CEYLON COLD STORES PLC(CCS.N0000)
by Agape Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:49 pm

» Lanka Cement
by sureshot Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:09 am

» Roshan Egodage's Money Grabbing
by Investor1994 Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:10 pm

» CIFL ANY NEWS
by Gambino7 Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:13 pm

» CFT share එක මොනව හරි දෙයක් වෙනව වාගෙ.
by sameboy Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:43 pm

» BFN .. ORIENT FINANCE PLC
by Teller Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:52 pm

» Sri Lanka Exports up 12.9-pct in Sept
by Teller Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:38 am

» DECEMBER DISCOUNT
by Teller Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:30 am

» LLMP - New Strategic Marketing >>> Boooom
by Teller Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:27 am

» Why LLUB.N0000 going down ?
by Teller Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:20 am

» LDEV rights
by Teller Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:16 am

» SAMP Rights Issue
by niru Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:04 pm

HashFlare

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market & Forum Help » If someone deals with Capital Trust..

If someone deals with Capital Trust..

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 If someone deals with Capital Trust.. on Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:01 pm

swan03

Vice President - Equity Analytics
Please message me.

2 Re: If someone deals with Capital Trust.. on Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:08 pm

stumpy

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Msg me too!

3 Re: If someone deals with Capital Trust.. on Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:13 pm

swan03

Can someone message me who can read TA analysis from Capital Trust? Or it would be great if someone can explain that well.

4 Re: If someone deals with Capital Trust.. on Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:31 pm

bmi

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
is it anything wrong with capital trust please share ur views

5 Re: If someone deals with Capital Trust.. on Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:33 pm

stumpy

Nope I wanna enter Capital Trust!

6 Re: If someone deals with Capital Trust.. on Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:35 pm

rijayasooriya

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@swan03 wrote:Can someone message me who can read TA analysis from Capital Trust? Or it would be great if someone can explain that well.
I am with capital trust..but i can not understand ur question can u further elaborate it?

7 Re: If someone deals with Capital Trust.. on Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:58 pm

yastalk

Stock Trader
@rijayasooriya wrote:
@swan03 wrote:Can someone message me who can read TA analysis from Capital Trust? Or it would be great if someone can explain that well.
I am with capital trust..but i can not understand ur question can u further elaborate it?

Please dont join Capital Trust, Im considering changing the place.
Thushan and sarath are rubbish their systems are useless, Capital trust will make investors beggars

8 Re: If someone deals with Capital Trust.. on Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:02 pm

xhora

We are wondering of anyone of you know how to read the TA analysis report published by Capital trust. To be it's bunch of numbers and colors and could not understand it.

9 Re: If someone deals with Capital Trust.. on Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:13 pm

yasser

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@yastalk wrote:
@rijayasooriya wrote:

Thushan and sarath are rubbish their systems are useless, Capital trust will make investors beggars

Well said they play big games with the buying power and blame it on the system, invarably the system is down daily, now they blew the trumpet about DirectFN that too is playing up. Evil or Very Mad [b][u]SEC SHOULD TAKE ACTION AGAINST THIS TYPE OF BROKERINH FIRMS

10 Re: If someone deals with Capital Trust.. on Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:19 pm

schacha

Manager - Equity Analytics
I'm just a kid in this CSE.(just 1year now). So I'l tell u a story. I went to Capital Trust(CTS),my 1st broker, very professional, He introduced him self, Uni degrees/experience etc etc... So I invested 150000 as my start. At the end of 6 months my loss was 70000. U may not believe. There after I joined JKSB. I invested another 180000 with them. At the end of 3 months my PF value was 405000. and during that 3 months with help of my new broker I could correct the 70000 loss at CTS and some little profit as well. Who ever the broker U have to look after Ur PF. U have to do some home work. Have to learn some thing. Then U can talk to brokers as U know. Then its bit easy than talking to then blindly. I like JKSB. This is my true story. U decide.

11 Re: If someone deals with Capital Trust.. on Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:40 pm

rijayasooriya

@yasser wrote:
@yastalk wrote:
@rijayasooriya wrote:

Well said they play big games with the buying power and blame it on the system, invarably the system is down daily, now they blew the trumpet about DirectFN that too is playing up. Evil or Very Mad [b][u]SEC SHOULD TAKE ACTION AGAINST THIS TYPE OF BROKERINH FIRMS
To me that buying power problem occured only once even at that time my brocker adviced me not to buy with that buying power....I neglected his advice and put my faith on their Atrade system and i paid the price. But with the DirectFN system I do not have problem with buying power...Ofcourse I am not promoting capital trust....Their analysis and TA recommendations are actually useless to me.

12 Re: If someone deals with Capital Trust.. on Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:18 am

godswen

Hey,
First of all I don't trade with capital trust, But with Asia Securities mostly and JKSB too! And it's only me who asks to buy or sell anything, or I do it on my own. So I don't believe that broker only would cause you losses, and no one should trade solely on brokers advise.

@schacha wrote:I'm just a kid in this CSE.(just 1year now). So I'l tell u a story. I went to Capital Trust(CTS),my 1st broker, very professional, He introduced him self, Uni degrees/experience etc etc... So I invested 150000 as my start. At the end of 6 months my loss was 70000. U may not believe. There after I joined JKSB. I invested another 180000 with them. At the end of 3 months my PF value was 405000. and during that 3 months with help of my new broker I could correct the 70000 loss at CTS and some little profit as well. Who ever the broker U have to look after Ur PF. U have to do some home work. Have to learn some thing. Then U can talk to brokers as U know. Then its bit easy than talking to then blindly. I like JKSB. This is my true story. U decide.

Sachcha,

In your case, I'm just curious if you've started 1 year ago then must be last June where it peaked on September, and had a drop till December, So your first 6 months would have been in that period where most of em incurred losses? Then You started with JKSB in 6 months meaning this January where it had a run again till End of February thus you must have earned a lot as most of us did? Very Happy

If so you can't just blame your broker it's the overall market who is responsible! Wink

Well I'm just guessing your story, just wanna know if there is any relation to this as I said, or do you strongly believe it is only because of the CTS broker?

13 Re: If someone deals with Capital Trust.. on Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:38 am

schacha

Time I gave u roughly not exact dates.(Unaudited Very Happy ).That is just B'cos CTS. I had loss during last June to September. My broker CTS just cheated me. Some times he had bought even without informing me. I made profit in December and January. (Still my PF Net Green)

14 Re: If someone deals with Capital Trust.. on Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:41 am

godswen

@schacha wrote:Time I gave u roughly not exact dates.(Unaudited Very Happy ).That is just B'cos CTS. I had loss during last June to September. My broker CTS just cheated me. Some times he had bought even without informing me. I made profit in December and January. (Still my PF Net Green)

Unaudited! :p Yeah then better to move on!

15 Re: If someone deals with Capital Trust.. on Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:51 am

Chabbi

Opsssss... nowadays days om moving to Capital Trust from JKSB Razz

for me JKSB web portal is not tht much of frndly Sad & i think CT DFN is much better than JKSB Smile

Guys 1st i planned to cancel my JKSB and move CT ...

but now i think better to Keep Both Razz

16 Re: If someone deals with Capital Trust.. on Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:55 am

swan03

@xhora wrote:We are wondering of anyone of you know how to read the TA analysis report published by Capital trust. To be it's bunch of numbers and colors and could not understand it.

Thanks xhora. You explained well. This is what I need to know.

17 Re: If someone deals with Capital Trust.. on Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:14 am

swan03

In my point of view, there are few brokers in every company who mislead their clients. I think we had better learn the subject before we entering the stock market. (My first broker recommended me to buy some shares) So I bought most of fundamentally strong stocks. But still I can see my PF is red. But unfortunately she bought some shares at the peak. And have a huge loss. Then I choosed CT and they recommended some shares to buy. Luckily I have a progress and can see my PF is green. And their advice works for me.

18 Re: If someone deals with Capital Trust.. on Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:34 pm

yasser

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@swan03 wrote:In my point of view, there are few brokers in every company who mislead their clients. I think we had better learn the subject before we entering the stock market. (My first broker recommended me to buy some shares) So I bought most of fundamentally strong stocks. But still I can see my PF is red. But unfortunately she bought some shares at the peak. And have a huge loss. Then I choosed CT and they recommended some shares to buy. Luckily I have a progress and can see my PF is green. And their advice works for me.

You may be one of those guys whose stars favour you when dealing with Capital trust

19 Re: If someone deals with Capital Trust.. on Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:37 pm

2011_NewComer

My broker is Capital Trust...and I am Ok with them.
I mean, I am happy with their online trading system..
But I never buy/sell according to anyone's advice..Analyze myself(with the help of this forum threads) and take the decisions and trade online. Contact the broker only to deposit/withdraw money.

Smile

20 Re: If someone deals with Capital Trust.. on Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:39 pm

eeyohan

E mail sent it me 16/05/11

Check and u decide .... there are lots of email.. ..if u need proof ...just let me kn ur email i'll forward to you ...

Dear Investor,

LOLC at Rs 117 to 118 levels and NDB at 75 levels are good buys in the market today.

Best Regards,

Minoli Wickramasinghe

Senior Manager

B Bus (ECU, Australia), MBA (ECU, Australia)

Capital TRUST Securities (Pvt) Ltd,
No.42, Sir Mohammed Macan Markar Mawatha,
Colombo 03, Sri Lanka.
Tel : (011)5378205/5378264 Ext : 269/205 Exclamation Exclamation

21 Re: If someone deals with Capital Trust.. on Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:40 pm

xhora

Yes capital trust is good for me too. even if I asked to buy a stock at the peak (KGAL @ 230 good thing I didn't have access to DFN that day Wink) my broker calls me and say this can go down during the day and they bought me @ 210. And Also prevented me from buying LDEV.R @ 1.10 which ultimately gone down to .10.

About broker advice:
ME and my friend both open the CDS account on the same date and have the same broker. Since he don't know much about CSE or accounting he rely on broker advice which turns out to be pretty good and they recomended few stocks for him before rally (SEMB,GHLL now SUN) and now he has over 10% profit while I have only 3% Evil or Very Mad

22 Re: If someone deals with Capital Trust.. on Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:02 pm

JennyFunny

Is this a extract from a message?..

23 Re: If someone deals with Capital Trust.. on Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:02 pm

JennyFunny

Sad

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: