Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Submit Post
Submit Post

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » HEXP Should Pass 75+++++++ With in Few Days

HEXP Should Pass 75+++++++ With in Few Days

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 17]

1 HEXP Should Pass 75+++++++ With in Few Days on Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:29 am

NZ BOY

First topic message reminder :

HEXP Should Pass 75+++++++ With in Few Days

Wait and See the Game

sameboy

Manager - Equity Analytics
Karuna man HEXP sell kala aye ganna adu wena 1k nedda?plz tell me.

hanuma

Due to you karuna i buy HEXP.still i hold too.thanks karuna.good job.

Shammi Dharshana

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
kapi ganganahitenneada hitenne.hodata collect wenawa

Shammi Dharshana

Sorry kapi gana mokada hitenne

sameboy

KAPI sell 1 wedi,

kapifm

Dear Karuna,

Let me share some thing on your analysis , i bought HEXP for 48 and sold for 56 ,again bought for 58 and sold for 64.50 , excellent profit /patience  is the key i believe , any way it was not a manipulation, thanks, i might by again tomorrow - this is just my experience

Last edited by kapifm on Sun May 15, 2016 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling mistake)

Shammi Dharshana

@sameboy wrote:KAPI sell 1 wedi,
 But , who bought it

Teller

HAYLES FIBER PLC
Company ID: - HEXP
Date of Announcement: - 13.May.2016
Rate of Dividend: - Rs. 0.50 (50 cents) per share (Cents 43 per share liable to 10% dividend tax, Cents 7 per share not liable to 10% dividend tax)
Shareholder Approval: - Required
AGM: - 27.Jun.2016
XD: - 28.Jun.2016
Payment: - 07.Jul.2016
Share Transfer Book Open

HEXP AGM is scheduled on 27 June 2016, so before the AGM some thing possible to happen such like share split .
HEXP issued shares 8 million only . 5.5 million with 20 share holders including mother company HAYleys.

From 10-20 largest share holders are holding less than 30 thousand shares. That means you can be included 20 holders list even if you have 20;000 shares.
Most of the investors are having a big dream to enter 20 share holder list in a listed company.
HEXp is giving this chance to us. If you have 50;000 shares which will guide you to be 4th or 5th share holder of HEXp.
HEXp enter to profitable business as we discussed some weeks earlier.
So directors or HAYleys mother company will not allow us to grab this share easily. That's the reason we witnessed HEXP had big buying pressure around 65/;
For me o believe HEXP to be passed 120 levels in medium and this week 72 and very soon pass to 85 levels.
Tomorrow may be the last day to catch HEXp below 65 as I believe less selling pressure due to dividend and profit making scenarios.
Also there is a much bullish trend to receive GSP Plus so definitely HEXp will be driven to 3 digit figure.
HEXp is an amazing share which is having good technicals as well as fundamentals at the moment.
HEXP buyers,holders almost in win situation but still not too late new comers to join with This value Gem.
Especially bacup with the mother company HAYleys as well as new production orders receiving by reputed clients like Mercedez BENZ will make strength HEXp journey.
HExP journey is very difficult to be reversed as all the factors are much positive to support on this.
In past REXp was traded 50 rupees but now trades above 250 rupees.
HExp can go easily good EPS due to less weighted average shares which is exactly 8 Millon only.
Buying ,selling or holding is your decisions ..
GL

HEXp can surpass 80 levels easily.

Pac-man

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Teller niyamai kollo Cool Cool Cool

90 Re: HEXP Should Pass 75+++++++ With in Few Days on Mon May 16, 2016 11:02 am

Teller

Still one of the best option is HExp. Nearly 105,000 shares traded so far today. Buying pressure is increasing as expected.

91 Re: HEXP Should Pass 75+++++++ With in Few Days on Tue May 17, 2016 10:38 am

hanuma

Karuna why its come down.

92 this year is main object of hexp on Tue May 17, 2016 6:36 pm

karuna

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

hexp

many years ago rexp paid 0.40 /1.00 div now paying 10/12 div 
same like hexp also increasing  every thing div assent earning per one share everything 

c the rexp 2014/2015 they increase 250% they are price hopefully  hexp who know over 300%/400% will increase they are price. think this quarter make a eps boom 1500% . as well this is not the world end why can't 250 /300 keep your hopes   

93 Re: HEXP Should Pass 75+++++++ With in Few Days on Tue May 17, 2016 10:34 pm

Teller

Agree with you karuna.HEXP has only 8 million issued shares so
With 96 million profit ,EPS is 12/-

With 160million profit ,EPS is 20/-

This is the secret story with HEXp and that may be the reason this collection.
HEXp can go a big journey with HAYleys good will and it support .
So REXp -------50 to 250/-
So same way HEXP Can pasee 120 or above levels.
Exports companies never fail ,if then can cater good foreign clients .as example how TJL is performing.....
So these value factors should be considered and buy ,hold at lesat 1000 shares of HEXp for your retirement .
You are a sure winner...

hanuma

whats the marvels share you promote karuna.thank you lot.

Teller

All HEXp buyers are winners. Still not too late. Possible to touch 3 digit figure in a very short time.

96 Re: HEXP Should Pass 75+++++++ With in Few Days on Wed May 18, 2016 11:53 pm

chamil1

Current prices are ok. Too early for 3 digits.

Teller

HEXP very easy to touch 3 digits figure. The current buyers are winners at these levels. Another 15-25% price appreciation is possible very soon. Now HAYLEYS debentures have over subscribed . it's billions in value so definitely some funds to attaract HEXP business development.
All HAYLEYS companies are doing well so need to afraid bankruptcy or unexpected shutdown.
A brilliant future is on the way. I still recommend this as one of the minimum risk shares in the CSE.
Good shares no need to promote.

http://www.cse.lk/cmt/upload_cse_announcements/7801464609966_.pdf

http://www.cse.lk/cmt/upload_cse_announcements/121464609943_.pdf

Last edited by Teller on Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Teller by more info added)

karuna

පුංචි පැටික්කිට වෙච්චි පොරොන්දුව 
ඉරහඳ වගෙ මතකයි

නැන්දලා මාමලා කඳමළු අරගෙන
එනවාලු ලේලි බලන්..//
ඇවැස්ස නෑකන් කියාන ආදෙන්
බහක් නොදී ඉදපන්.

රංචු පිටින් නුඹ කැන්දන් යන්නට
ඒවී නොයා ඉදපන්..
මංගල මොහොතට තැලිපිලි අරගෙන
ලඟදිම මං එන්නම්..

nimantha80

@karuna wrote:පුංචි පැටික්කිට වෙච්චි පොරොන්දුව 
ඉරහඳ වගෙ මතකයි

එනවාලු ලේලි බලන්..//
ඇවැස්ස නෑකන් කියාන ආදෙන්
බහක් නොදී ඉදපන්.

ඒවී නොයා ඉදපන්..
ලඟදිම මං එන්නම්..
mu badinnada yanne?

100 Re: HEXP Should Pass 75+++++++ With in Few Days on Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:31 pm

stockback

@nimantha80 wrote:
@karuna wrote:පුංචි පැටික්කිට වෙච්චි පොරොන්දුව 
ඉරහඳ වගෙ මතකයි

එනවාලු ලේලි බලන්..//
ඇවැස්ස නෑකන් කියාන ආදෙන්
බහක් නොදී ඉදපන්.

ඒවී නොයා ඉදපන්..
ලඟදිම මං එන්නම්..
mu badinnada yanne?

Hexp gana kiyanne
 hexp walaat yanna epalu. eya enakan 100 geniyanna

101 Re: HEXP Should Pass 75+++++++ With in Few Days on Sun Jul 10, 2016 3:17 am

newer1

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
Thnks karuna.dont u have common sense and he asked not to jokes at the moment, bcz read above his post.
If u can't understand better to ask from somebody else rather than jokes.

102 Re: HEXP Should Pass 75+++++++ With in Few Days on Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:36 am

Chinwi

Associate Director - Equity Analytics
June quarter report will answer all the questions and show how much කඳමළු HEXP accumulated for manamaalayas and Kapuwas.

103 Re: HEXP Should Pass 75+++++++ With in Few Days on Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:07 am

Chinwi

BTW, this is a related note about the industry.

I came to know about a Japanese citizen (born in SL) who is building a coco-chip exporting factory in NWP.

He may buy coconut husks and 'kohu bath' when the company gets the clearance from USA and Japan for their branded products.

If you have those materials and or can collect and supply at fair price they may buy.

He, an old royalist , now living in Japan, is having connection with RW and support from present govt . Hence I think the project may go ahead without any hazel.

I offered my coco-chip related experience free of charge and also helping them to design part of machinery locally to cut initial costs.

Coconut husks cutting machines are now made locally at very low cost compared to imported ones.
After studying the quality of local machines they decided to import only the pressurized coco brick making part.

104 Re: HEXP Should Pass 75+++++++ With in Few Days on Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:30 am

Miss-Sangeetha

Now HEXP offered beggars dividend of Cents 0.50, that too Subject to tax liability, their investors caring also very well.

105 Re: HEXP Should Pass 75+++++++ With in Few Days on Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:18 pm

pollaeliye

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
Miss Sangeetha seems to be good analyzer...... However, I think HEXP will have very good future.... lets wait and see whether Karuna and Teller are right or Miss Sangeetha is right....

106 Re: HEXP Should Pass 75+++++++ With in Few Days on Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:02 pm

Teller

Tomorrow will be an another HEXP day with this asset disposal news as HEXP is going to dispose their minuwangoda Land around 400 million. Circulars already forwarded so this transaction will be approved with majority as 65% share holder by HAYLEYs,
In this case HEXP cash flow will increase so there will be a high gain on asset disposal.
We can see the share price reaction tomorrow onwards

107 Re: HEXP Should Pass 75+++++++ With in Few Days on Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:38 am

hanuma

Now every one understand about Teller and Karuna.Thank you.

108 Re: HEXP Should Pass 75+++++++ With in Few Days on Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:52 am

kapifm

Dear karuna,,

again.... made a good profit today....thx

109 Re: HEXP Should Pass 75+++++++ With in Few Days on Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:13 pm

karuna

@karuna wrote:With in one or two months u can c hexp

Hexp will trad above 100 

How people said when its 40 now nothing to discuss
Anything with them. U know who are they.  That's all I have to say. 
So this is a protection using great knowledge of emotionals.

110 Re: HEXP Should Pass 75+++++++ With in Few Days on Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:34 pm

hanuma

Thanks my dear friend.your the great with Teller

111 Re: HEXP Should Pass 75+++++++ With in Few Days on Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:54 pm

Teller

JOINED WE together, we did a good job. Still we are 60% of the game as my target was not achieved so Far.
HEXP 130++++ should be with this asset disposal transaction.
GL for alll. Regards to Karuna and all supported.
889,981shares were traded today. No one can say it's manipulation.
Isn't it?

karuna

because i think some people do artificial price move with pumping large numbers of shares. 
so i hope we can see it future . as well i all ready said if u brought or not its not relevant to me. 
 දැනෙනවා  මුදල් පොම්ප කර කෘත්‍රිම ලෙස මිල වැඩි කරනවා.  so i think it's surprise and this is not may be end. like that have a lot.
දිලෙන සියුමැලියේ
ඔබයි ජීවන සුවඳ දෙන්නේ
රෝස කුසුම මගේ

නිරන්තරේ රැක ගනිමි පුබුදුවලා
සුවඳ විඳිමින් ඉඳිමි සැමදා
දෑස වැසෙන තුරා...  
දෑස වැසෙන තුරා...

113 Re: HEXP Should Pass 75+++++++ With in Few Days on Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:46 pm

hiransilva23

Vice President - Equity Analytics
Na hexp yanne eke real value ekata.kalin meka only manipulation kiwwata dan eka boruwak wela.karuna Ai Eka parama 150 kiyanne??land re valuation eken share eke market value wadi wenawada??

114 Re: HEXP Should Pass 75+++++++ With in Few Days on Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:30 pm

karuna

@hiransilva23 wrote:Na hexp yanne eke real value ekata.kalin meka only manipulation kiwwata dan eka boruwak wela.karuna Ai Eka parama 150 kiyanne??land re valuation eken share eke market value wadi wenawada??
some people such as fundamental share talking . but i can say properly more they everybody about many shares . as a example lot
one is bfl many members when its 240 talk about to 350 with they re eps report fortunately i saved lot of peoples money with cunning fundamental now nearly one year still 160. thats why i am saying do invest correctly .

looking chinwi and equity champ just nothing to me how many people did panic including they're freak . i can say one thing the emotional development better than vision . some time i am wrong thanks.

115 Re: HEXP Should Pass 75+++++++ With in Few Days on Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:38 pm

hiransilva23

Man e history eka dannawa.godak ewa gana uba hariyata kiwwa kiyala.hexp gana mokakda ube isea eka??keeya wenakan yaida?

116 Re: HEXP Should Pass 75+++++++ With in Few Days on Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:44 pm

worthiness

Land transaction generates a huge profit for HEXP but it is not related to core business (not an operational profit) of the enterprise. It is treated as one-off item or non recurring. It is true that EPS goes up as the bottom line increases. However, investors take out such extraordinary profit in computing the real valuation of share. It is really confusing the sudden price hike & drop with this related company transaction.

117 Re: HEXP Should Pass 75+++++++ With in Few Days on Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:13 pm

karuna

@worthiness wrote:Land transaction generates a huge profit for HEXP but it is not related to core business (not an operational profit) of the enterprise. It is treated as one-off item or non recurring. It is true that EPS goes up as the bottom line increases. However, investors take out such extraordinary profit in computing the real valuation of share. It is really confusing the sudden price hike & drop with this related company transaction.
I introduced 40 level and brought some highest knowledge people. I think if it was 90 or 100 it's not selling price to them.  Unfortunately I don't have money to invest now.  This is very sad to me.

118 Re: HEXP Should Pass 75+++++++ With in Few Days on Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:15 pm

hiransilva23

Karuna ubata tiyana confidence eka mata tiyanawa nam man kohoma hari invest karanawa.karanna onema nam n confidence nam salli hoya ganna bari na machan

119 Re: HEXP Should Pass 75+++++++ With in Few Days on Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:55 pm

Teller

Most of the credit should go to karuna no doubt on that. For me I'm worrying some people gave up the game and sold it to bargain hunters. Those who have brain collected around 530,000 shares with out thinking twice.
That means some smell is there in HEXP price movement surely 112.50 in very ssoon . PV scatters 74% still good for the next run with in a day or two.
Don't forget HEXP has only 8 million shares issued in this scenario there will be a great battle in coming days.
I believe those who baught 50,60 levels sold almost due to panic.
So next buers are above 80 so no need to panic at all.
As karuna said HEXP can touch 150/- levels but surely 130/- levels based on my calculation s.

120 Re: HEXP Should Pass 75+++++++ With in Few Days on Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:05 pm

hiransilva23

I got a news that thair main land also revalue.it also big support for next level.i think this all d things u(Karuna & teller) should knw.i cn karuna sayed one time there z a reason for going up this share.at that time i think he hide smthng than thair profit.

121 Re: HEXP Should Pass 75+++++++ With in Few Days on Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:16 pm

karuna

@karuna wrote:because i think some people do artificial price move with pumping large numbers of shares. 
so i hope we can see it future . as well i all ready said if u brought or not its not relevant to me. 
 දැනෙනවා  මුදල් පොම්ප කර කෘත්‍රිම ලෙස මිල වැඩි කරනවා.  so i think it's surprise and this is not may be end. like that have a lot.
දිලෙන සියුමැලියේ
ඔබයි ජීවන සුවඳ දෙන්නේ
රෝස කුසුම මගේ

දෑස වැසෙන තුරා...  
දෑස වැසෙන තුරා...
Now u can confirm if I said lie or ture . Time to time power pump to hexp otherwise it had to drop 80 today.

122 Re: HEXP Should Pass 75+++++++ With in Few Days on Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:22 pm

Vacations To Sri Lanka

It take mY Memories back to the time of REG/ RGEM / SFS / EAST WEST  and etc.

123 Re: HEXP Should Pass 75+++++++ With in Few Days on Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:39 pm

gayanath1983

im hold untill 120.

124 Re: HEXP Should Pass 75+++++++ With in Few Days on Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:53 pm

cse.newbie

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@karuna wrote:
@karuna wrote:because i think some people do artificial price move with pumping large numbers of shares. 
දිලෙන සියුමැලියේ
ඔබයි ජීවන සුවඳ දෙන්නේ
රෝස කුසුම මගේ

දෑස වැසෙන තුරා...  
දෑස වැසෙන තුරා...
Now u can confirm if I said lie or ture . Time to time power pump to hexp otherwise it had to drop 80 today.

Karuna oba maru kollek.. Monawada oba daana sindu? Very Happy Very Happy Api set wela bomuda?

125 Re: HEXP Should Pass 75+++++++ With in Few Days on Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:03 pm

hiransilva23

Reg,rgem,sfs east west all these end with blood.it was efected to me also.hexp also same????

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum