Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය

Latest topics

» free ICO 1000 coins
by cseguide Yesterday at 3:37 pm

» Political instability???
by Yahapalanaya Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:18 pm

» SL has negative outlook as of January 2018 - Moody’s
by samaritan Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:02 pm

» Wiser's TA Chart Room
by wiser Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:47 pm

» Sri Lanka’s USD500mn development bond oversubscribed
by ranferdi Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:09 pm

» CITH AMALGAMATION....
by Miss-Sangeetha Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:26 pm

» Don't Go to LB Finance...LEE BONNA FINANCE...
by venura Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:44 pm

» HVA getting ready once more
by anjelo Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:23 pm

» BERU.N0000
by lakmal87 Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:48 pm

» sira.......2.40/=
by TuTanKaman Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:32 pm

» TIME TO BUY KZOO.........
by max shanu Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:05 pm

» ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON
by wisdom79 Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:01 pm

» RAL.N at Rs2.40
by lakmal87 Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:04 am

» ONLY GOODNESS OF YAHAJADAAPLANAS
by Ryan Hudson Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:50 am

» Pan asia power PAP
by Ran49 Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:11 am

» Lanka Cement
by Ran49 Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:09 am

» CTBL-Rights
by ruwan326 Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:57 am

» US revamps travel warning system; SL gets an okay
by TraderCSE Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:07 am

» What do you expect in CSE performance prior to LOCAL GOVT.ELECTIONS?
by ONTHEMONEY Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:35 am

» best stocks to buy now
by ranferdi Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:49 am

» FATAL ATTRACTION??????????
by samaritan Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:13 am

» CFT share එක මොනව හරි දෙයක් වෙනව වාගෙ.
by 2017 Cse Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:02 pm

» Treasury posts Rs22bn primary surplus in Budget, first time in 63 years
by kovida Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:23 pm

» UNION BANK (UBC)
by peiris Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:42 pm

» FUTURE GEMS - Kind help
by Elahara Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:47 am

HashFlare

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market & Forum Help » Where are our senior members gone???

Where are our senior members gone???

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Where are our senior members gone??? on Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:09 pm

EquityChamp

I haven't seen a single post since I join the forum from the forum's senior members such as smallville, Slstock, Redbulls, etc.

Where are they and why they are not talking here? If they could talk 2010,2011,2012 why not now? Question Question Question

2 Re: Where are our senior members gone??? on Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:48 pm

Top Trader

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Friend do you think the members are fools?

Don't you know the actual reason as to why they are not in the forum?

3 Re: Where are our senior members gone??? on Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:51 pm

tharindufit

Manager - Equity Analytics
I know slstock has left the SLEF forum in 2014. Met him in other forum and he seems to be not online much nowadays.
http://forum.lankainvestor.com/t5443-important-notice?highlight=IMPORTANT

4 Re: Where are our senior members gone??? on Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:54 pm

tharindufit

by slstock on Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:05 pm

It was brought to my attention by several people that GMNET (at SLEF) is posting articles and comments under my name ( slstock). Glad to know some people miss me 
[size=18]
As I see some game is played with PMB, I came back to say the below and in the mean time highlight a few interesting discoveries I made so far. 

1)

Everyone firstly NOTE I (slstock) has NOT made any analysis or will Not be recommending PMB. To that matter I have not posted anything at SLEF after Feb 2014. But seems my avatars are roaming the earth but sadly they don't display my characteristics yet. Bad boys. 
[/size]

5 Re: Where are our senior members gone??? on Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:17 pm

SLBOY

Ha ha ha. Kattiyamagema  redi galawenai yanne.

6 Re: Where are our senior members gone??? on Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:27 pm

roshana7549

@EquityChamp wrote:I haven't seen a single post since I join the forum from the forum's senior members such as smallville, Slstock, Redbulls, etc.

Where are they and why they are not talking here? If they could talk 2010,2011,2012 why not now? Question Question Question

KIND REMINDER TO ALL THE MEMBERS WHO WANTS TO LEARN

Please note that all the old Experts of this forum are now in the other forum Namely Slstock, Small ville, Redbull, Alchemist, LSE, Pathfinder, First guy and many more

If you have the real desire to learn stock market, you better check the other forum, then you will see the difference

I m not suggesting you to leave this site, but better check the other site also

Except for some articles from Valuepick, you do not have sufficient material to learn from this forum

7 Re: Where are our senior members gone??? on Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:58 pm

shadow walker

Vice President - Equity Analytics
@roshana7549 wrote:
@EquityChamp wrote:I haven't seen a single post since I join the forum from the forum's senior members such as smallville, Slstock, Redbulls, etc.

Please note that all the old Experts of this forum are now in the other forum Namely Slstock, Small ville, Redbull, Alchemist, LSE, Pathfinder, First guy and many more

If you have the real desire to learn stock market, you better check the other forum, then you will see the difference

Except for some articles from Valuepick, you do not have sufficient material to learn from this forum
add  SHARK aha TAH,  to your list....

yeh now we have good place to share our ideas...

8 Re: Where are our senior members gone??? on Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:39 pm

SLBOY

It is not ethical to ask the name of that form. Mr roshan or anybody can plz inbox me the name of th the form plz.

9 Re: Where are our senior members gone??? on Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:41 pm

pjrngroup

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@roshana7549 wrote:

10 Re: Where are our senior members gone??? on Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:44 pm

pjrngroup

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@SLBOY wrote:It is not ethical to ask the name of that form. Mr roshan or anybody can plz inbox me the name of th the form plz.
Mr. roshan or anyone, 
please if you do not want to mention the name of the other forums or links here, Could pls inbox , thank you.

11 Re: Where are our senior members gone??? on Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:11 pm

roshana7549

@pjrngroup wrote:
@SLBOY wrote:It is not ethical to ask the name of that form. Mr roshan or anybody can plz inbox me the name of th the form plz.
Mr. roshan or anyone, 
please if you do not want to mention the name of the other forums or links here, Could pls inbox , thank you.
Please check the above thread,you will find the link related to that forum

12 Re: Where are our senior members gone??? on Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:29 pm

Chinwi

Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
SLS wrote:It was brought to my attention by several people that GMNET (at SLEF) is posting articles and comments under my name ( slstock). Glad to know some people miss me

GMNet or Somebody used SLS's name for their evil intentions; failed.

Now they try to fool others by using some other profiles. Some of those names were registered many years ago thus appear as seniors.

13 Re: Where are our senior members gone??? on Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:43 pm

EquityChamp

Seems lot of past members are not active. Why they have left is still a question for me. I have red few posts of Shark but that also about six months back. What ever the reason they are not here why the seniors here can't take any action to win them back.
Another question is why , if anyone wishes, any member can't register in two forums. At the end of the day it is the knowledge that shared is matters.

The fundamental reason to open this thread is that I came across good posts from these seniors (in terms of registering in SLEF) but now a days 99% of posts I can read are roumers, malicious posts, gossips, etc. I want really this to be end and convert back the forum to where it was in the past.

14 Re: Where are our senior members gone??? on Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:26 am

nis2010

@shadow walker wrote:
@roshana7549 wrote:

if you want to know real predictions then you have to watch shark's charts. he is the best guy to analyse charts.

15 Re: Where are our senior members gone??? on Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:28 am

nis2010

@EquityChamp wrote:Seems lot of past members are not active. Why they have left is still a question for me. I have red few posts of Shark but that also about six months back. What ever the reason they are not here why the seniors here can't take any action to win them back.
Another question is why , if anyone wishes, any member can't register in two forums. At the end of the day it is the knowledge that shared is matters.

The fundamental reason to open this thread is that I came across good posts from these seniors (in terms of registering in SLEF) but now a days 99% of posts I can read are roumers, malicious posts, gossips, etc. I want really this to be end and convert back the forum to where it was in the past.
As I heard all were left due dirty gamble games instead share the knowledge with each other.

16 Re: Where are our senior members gone??? on Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:59 am

pjrngroup

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@pjrngroup wrote:
Mr. roshan or anyone, 
Dear roshan,

I have tried that link, but doesn't seems to work, if you can  post or PM please. thanks.

17 Re: Where are our senior members gone??? on Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:16 am

nimantha80

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
username wenas unata apith senior thama.

18 Re: Where are our senior members gone??? on Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:25 am

SLBOY

If un professional investment advisors ( broker ayyala ) can improve their propersionalizam  behaviour this forum will be more interesting.

Note : Only for those who are acting like ####

19 Re: Where are our senior members gone??? on Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:19 pm

tharindufit

HINT: Search in Google for "CSE Forum"

20 Re: Where are our senior members gone??? on Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:55 am

EquityChamp

@nis2010 wrote:
@EquityChamp wrote:Seems lot of past members are not active. Why they have left is still a question for me. I have red few posts of Shark but that also about six months back. What ever the reason they are not here why the seniors here can't take any action to win them back.

As I heard all were left due dirty gamble games instead share the knowledge with each other.

So then must be similar ones like BLI, SFL, AINV, PCHH, etc. These days if you take 100 posts 90 is on these craps. Anyhow we want this forum to gain its past glory and presumably before the next market up move triggers. Lets work towards that goal. GL.

21 Re: Where are our senior members gone??? on Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:02 am

shadow walker

@tharindufit wrote:HINT: Search in Google for "CSE Forum"

shark lanka equity.....

22 Re: Where are our senior members gone??? on Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:07 am

shadow walker

@tharindufit wrote:HINT: Search in Google for "CSE Forum"

there are 2 forums.. one forum controlling  by SHARK , RPPA
and other one controlling by smallville, Slstock

im addicted to SHARKs forum bcoz its full of information...  ASI analyze videos.. valuation reports,, i love that forum

23 Re: Where are our senior members gone??? on Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:14 am

shadow walker

@nis2010 wrote:
@shadow walker wrote:
@roshana7549 wrote:

if you want to know real predictions then you have to watch shark's charts. he is the best guy to analyse charts.

posted by SHARK..... Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:47 am

If one looks at the No of Views this Topic so far has hit, don't be surprised we shall start seeing it reach 10000+.
Whilst most of us and brokers upbeat on 8000 on ASPI.

I am saying technically ASPI in my personal view (Tech Support) see 2 Targets.

1st I would say a possibility to retest Support of 23.6% on FIB and should that breach a good enough reversal @38.6%.

23.6% Support has been very well held 5 times and we are in for 6th time.

BUDGET 2016 is at cross-road of CSE reaching new heights or 38.6% Rebound at much lower. However a correction well below 38.6% would invalidate my predictions

A 38.6% Reversal will give us 6500. where this is more likely scenario of an unfriendly fiscal and monetary policy presentation by the new government.

Should the Investors perceive the BUDGET 2016 as market friendly then we are going to see ASPI testing HISTORICAL Highs.

It is not compulsory that we see a 38.6% correction in this phase, however market forces would determine the fate should the above conclusions become a reality.

The ASPI reaching 10500 is no longer a Dream, But how long it would take should be the question most of us ask and analyzed.

Technical analysis predicts that we are trending in the right direction as we speak.

Fundamentally we may have few dents here and their in our policies that need bit of tinkering and reshaping.

My only concern this time around is the BUDGET proposals, could impact short term jolts to the investor sentiments.

In any case please remember the phase CASH IS KING.

Have greater amount of same to cover short term necessities if you are in with MARGIN.

Remember CASH is KING. Patience Rewards BIG.

My Long term Target of 10500 ASPI through Technical analytics would be a key reversal to 10000.

Therefore during thick and thin be with TEC and CSE ..... as we will be entering a new era ........

Chart supporting 10500 on ASPI to follow.

yours Sincerely
SHARK

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum