Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය

Latest topics

» For Miss Sangeetha
by anges Yesterday at 5:03 pm

» Tea prices up and up.Plantation shares down and down!
by fortuneteller Yesterday at 1:16 pm

» coco.x share
by lakmal87 Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:45 pm

» නොමිළේම ඩොලර් (free $ 5 ) tokens
by cseguide Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:58 pm

» S&P upgrades DFCC Bank’s rating outlook from Negative to Stable
by TraderCSE Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:23 am

» CFVF will HIT. 40 BY Next. Thursday
by Yahapalanaya Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:50 pm

» Moody’s affirms ratings of three Sri Lankan banks; maintains negative outlook
by Miss-Sangeetha Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:39 pm

» best stocks to buy now
by Ryan Hudson Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:23 pm

» Current situation of the Adam group of companies
by anges Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:36 pm

» Avoid investing in Abans Group company shares
by fortuneteller Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:11 am

» People's Leasing Company
by prasa2004 Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:51 pm

» SDB - AN IMPRESSIVE PERFORMANCE
by prasa2004 Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:43 pm

» Beware of banking stocks
by prasa2004 Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:40 pm

» CEYLON COLD STORES PLC(CCS.N0000)
by Agape Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:49 pm

» Lanka Cement
by sureshot Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:09 am

» Roshan Egodage's Money Grabbing
by Investor1994 Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:10 pm

» CIFL ANY NEWS
by Gambino7 Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:13 pm

» CFT share එක මොනව හරි දෙයක් වෙනව වාගෙ.
by sameboy Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:43 pm

» BFN .. ORIENT FINANCE PLC
by Teller Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:52 pm

» Sri Lanka Exports up 12.9-pct in Sept
by Teller Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:38 am

» DECEMBER DISCOUNT
by Teller Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:30 am

» LLMP - New Strategic Marketing >>> Boooom
by Teller Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:27 am

» Why LLUB.N0000 going down ?
by Teller Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:20 am

» LDEV rights
by Teller Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:16 am

» SAMP Rights Issue
by niru Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:04 pm

HashFlare

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » Get ready for April rise...

Get ready for April rise...

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1 Get ready for April rise... on Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:25 pm

Thushara Ayya

avatar
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
First topic message reminder :

Hi friends...

Look at the chart of past years... And ready for the up trend.
Don't sell your valuable counters at cheep....

Smile Smile Smile


51 Re: Get ready for April rise... on Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:39 am

soileconomy


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@D.G.Dayaratne wrote:I do not think President Sirisena is that type of leader

He will not go out of the way to help his brothers like MR

Pl give acceptable evidence if any not immaginations
Total population
Price of a kilogram of rice(consumers)
Amount paid for farmers for paddy
Market share of the concerned businessman.

52 Re: Get ready for April rise... on Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:20 pm

D.G.Dayaratne


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
His brother is in Rice business

Hr did business even in MR's time

Ther are lot of Business in this country who were in ordinary families at the begining

53 Re: Get ready for April rise... on Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:20 pm

D.G.Dayaratne


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
His brother is in Rice business

Hr did business even in MR's time

Ther are lot of Business in this country who were in ordinary families at the begining

54 Re: Get ready for April rise... on Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:04 pm

Chinwi


Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
@D.G.Dayaratne wrote:His brother is in Rice business

Hr did business even in MR's time

Ther are lot of Business in this country who were in ordinary families at the begining

You know nothing. Do not put other businesses in this country to the same basket.

55 Re: Get ready for April rise... on Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:10 am

anjelo


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@TARGET wrote:
@Thushara Ayya wrote:
@anjelo wrote:
@Lucky Gamage wrote:Don't worry anjelo.. HVA give you good return in any market sentiments.
:-) ha ha ha still collecting. this is all time low....

Mata nam bayai Anjilo, is it another PCH, CIFL, TWOD or something....?

They too reached to the all time low low low and .10 and vanished..... Sad Sad Sad Sad
Yes. This is not the time for craps..

what i see is that the mafia is still collecting. we will soon see a good run upto around 9.30 soon.
i think they are collected by an organized group of people....
soon to be pushed up. now collecting at 4.00 still collecting as the sentiments are down,
 with the first few waves it will run along with other manipulative shares....
9.30 is my target this time.

56 Re: Get ready for April rise... on Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:05 am

Lucky Gamage

avatar
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
yep yep.. anjelo.. lot of people are keeping their money to buy this crap share @ 9.30 when that groups are selling... because that people have lot of money which was earned under previous government... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy.. Minissunwa rawattan natuwa hitiyanam hodai neda???? HVA is CRAP , CRAP and CRAP.....

57 Re: Get ready for April rise... on Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:47 pm

anjelo

avatar
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Lucky Gamage wrote:yep yep.. anjelo.. lot of people are keeping their money to buy this crap share @ 9.30 when that groups are selling... because that people have lot of money which was earned under previous government... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy.. Minissunwa rawattan natuwa hitiyanam hodai neda???? HVA is CRAP , CRAP and CRAP.....
this is a trading share not a investing share broooooo..... :-)

58 Re: Get ready for April rise... on Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:02 pm

Eugine Fernando


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Lucky Gamage wrote:yep yep.. anjelo.. lot of people are keeping their money to buy this crap share @ 9.30 when that groups are selling... because that people have lot of money which was earned under previous government... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy.. Minissunwa rawattan natuwa hitiyanam hodai neda???? HVA is CRAP , CRAP and CRAP.....
HOW CAN YOU SAY IT IS A CRAP WHEN IT HAS A NAV OF OVER RS.7/= CAN YOU EXPLAIN   HOW YOU LOOK IT HAS A CRAP? Question Question Question

59 Re: Get ready for April rise... on Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:19 pm

anjelo

avatar
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Eugine Fernando wrote:
@Lucky Gamage wrote:yep yep.. anjelo.. lot of people are keeping their money to buy this crap share @ 9.30 when that groups are selling... because that people have lot of money which was earned under previous government... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy.. Minissunwa rawattan natuwa hitiyanam hodai neda???? HVA is CRAP , CRAP and CRAP.....
HOW CAN YOU SAY IT IS A CRAP WHEN IT HAS A NAV OF OVER RS.7/= CAN YOU EXPLAIN   HOW YOU LOOK IT HAS A CRAP? Question Question Question
one or two good quarters of positive earnings and the story will change drastically if you are a long term investor, still its a good deal. safe side at now its at 4 and NAV at 7 something.
i am collecting :-)

60 Re: Get ready for April rise... on Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:37 pm

Lucky Gamage

avatar
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Eugine, I agree with the NAV factor, but wait for another 2 period and then you can see what will happen to their NAV.. continuously HVA making loss.... they have started their decline stage. if you have more money, buy and enjoy your losses in future..... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad    their are more companies in CSE which are making losses but their NAV is hire than Market price but no one interesting on these shares.. Why??? because they identified the companies life cycle...

61 Re: Get ready for April rise... on Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:30 am

anjelo

avatar
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Lucky Gamage wrote:Eugine, I agree with the NAV factor, but wait for another 2 period and then you can see what will happen to their NAV.. continuously HVA making loss.... they have started their decline stage. if you have more money, buy and enjoy your losses in future..... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad    their are more companies in CSE which are making losses but their NAV is hire than Market price but no one interesting on these shares.. Why??? because they identified the companies life cycle...
company life cycle :-)
what a term..........

62 Re: Get ready for April rise... on Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:05 pm

DANIDU


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@Thushara Ayya wrote:Hi friends...

Look at the chart of past years... And ready for the up trend.
Don't sell your valuable counters at cheep....

Smile Smile Smile
Shocked

63 Re: Get ready for April rise... on Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:37 am

kalu_mahaththaya


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
@Thushara Ayya wrote:Hi friends...

Look at the chart of past years... And ready for the up trend.
Don't sell your valuable counters at cheep....

Smile Smile Smile

THE PREDICTIONS OF GUYS IN THE FIELD HAVE DIFFERENT OPINION. THEY THINK THAT THIS MUCH OF RESISTANT IS DUE TO THE EXPECTED DIVIDENTS OF THE COMPANIES AND MAJOR COMPANIES HAVE DECLAIRED THEIR DIVIDENDS BEFORE APRIL BECAUSE OF THE 14% TAX WHICH IS SUPPOSED TO BE IMPLIED IN APRIL. AFTER THIS TAX THE BARRIERS ARE NO LONGER BE THERE AND WHO THE HELL KNOWS THE MARKET POSITION....?

64 Re: Get ready for April rise... on Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:32 pm

nimantha80


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Chinwi wrote:This frustration is not because of Mr. Thilak Karunaratne.
Dr. Godahewa or any person appointed as SEC boss cannot change this Desertness.
... the Root Cause is booru palanaya
foreigners changed it.haa haa.500 up

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum