Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය

Latest topics

» CIFL ANY NEWS
by Chinwi Today at 9:28 am

» HVA - Game changer! High profits this quarter!!!!!
by Chinwi Yesterday at 11:03 pm

» JACKPOT for LDEV share holders
by anjelo Yesterday at 1:53 pm

» sfs any news
by max shanu Yesterday at 10:52 am

» Foreign Investment
by kang64 Yesterday at 6:00 am

» Meka Mahinda Rajapaksege Wadak
by Yahapalanaya Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:20 am

» CFT share එක මොනව හරි දෙයක් වෙනව වාගෙ.
by sameboy Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:10 am

» best stocks to buy now
by Ryan Hudson Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:26 pm

» BFN .. ORIENT FINANCE PLC
by rasikagamage Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:58 pm

» RENUKA CAPITAL PLC (KZOO.N0000)
by Namal Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:15 pm

» WATCHOUT CITRUS GROUP SHARES
by Eugine Fernando Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:47 am

» Jackpot For LDEV share holders
by bushra03 Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:07 pm

» LLMP -වාර්තාව හොඳ නැත
by max shanu Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:01 am

» CFVF will HIT. 40 BY Next. Thursday
by sanjulanka Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:45 pm

» MULL trade up possibilities
by Hewagak Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:48 pm

» GROUP LEASE PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED vs COCR
by TARGET Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:21 pm

» Commercial Credit COCR and Group Lease Deal Pricing story
by kjojo Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:10 pm

» HEXP N.0000
by chathura Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:26 am

» CFT 7+...........today
by max shanu Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:10 am

» GRANN - Gonna fly
by prasa2004 Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:55 am

» Any News on JINS???
by prasa2004 Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:51 am

» Watch DFCC and NDB and guess which one is best
by Small Investor Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:28 am

» is KFP good to buy
by Fayaz_2017 Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:19 pm

» Plantation stocks
by anjelo Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:43 pm

» Good News - Watch ( VFIN , LFIN , CFIN, SAMP,LOFC)
by Harry82 Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:10 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » Ceylon Grain Elevators - A Value Rich Stock

Ceylon Grain Elevators - A Value Rich Stock

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1 Ceylon Grain Elevators - A Value Rich Stock on Tue May 03, 2016 8:09 am

EquityChamp

avatar
Moderator
Principle business activities
Selling of poultry feed & other animal feed, importing & selling of poultry equipment and related drugs, operating of poultry breeder farms, raising grandparent & parent stock, hatching & selling of day old chicks, operation of commercial farms & poultry processing.



Current business affairs
The company performed brilliantly during the year 2015 recording a revenue growth of 19% with a profit attributable to equity holders of Rs 943mn which was the highest in its 30 year history. The revenue performance were heavily influenced by the prevailing strong demand for the poultry related products in the country being the cheapest source of protein



Future outlook
The current demand for the poultry related products seems to be continuing for the next FY ahead while the production drops in nearby countries including India will create opportunities for export income if the company can increase the capacity.



Financial analysis
The stock's ROE has improved drastically but the PER has came down significantly compared to FY 2014. Though the stock's value gap is negative at CMP, it is evident that the share has more room for expansion. More importantly the company now become a more cash rich company as highlighted by the increasing positive gap between EPS & OFCPS



































 20142015
PAT attributable to equity holders80943
Equity28523794
EPS1.315.7
OCFPS1.846.8
PER          30.8            5.2
ROE2.8%28.4%
ROME3.3%19.2%
Value gap0.4%-9.2%
However it has been evident that the company's 2nd largest shareholder, Japfa LTD, is currently in the process of shedding their quantities in the market. They originally held 6mn shares and it has been estimated a further 4.2mn shares remain to shed as at 30th April 2016. Therefore this will create a stagnant effect on GRAN stock price movement and will require some time if the share to reach its true value.

worthiness


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Out of common key performance indicators some schools of thought prioritize the values otherwise weighing inherent drawbacks. The strength of net operating cash flows indicates the ability to expand the future growth of business/diversification avoiding added financial obligations. ROE places the long term confidentiality of stakeholders subject to the computing adjustments required. Complexities related to the drivers being used in arriving market value & economic profit of a business imbalance the expectations of buyer & seller. Apart from, certain strategies used for value gap analysis create different dimensions between business parties to reach the valuation.

worthiness


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Those who entered to poultry sector three months before are well benefited by now. Despite many comments about price appreciation before, poultry sector (BFL,TAFL,GRAN) is still marching ahead facing occasional hiccups. 
Any approximate price of these three counters by end of May?

EquityChamp

avatar
Moderator
That is a tough question to answer brother. Especially with GRAN. Because the share is facing the hurdle of selling around 80-82 level. What I can see is GRAN will trading around 80-84 till the selling is over while TAFL to reach 135-140 level by the end of month with proper support from ASPI and the quarterly statement to be released shortly.

EquityChamp

avatar
Moderator
How the picture going to change with the just released Q1 16 result. The below is my forecast for 2016 FY.
Rs Mn2015Q1 162016 F
Rev         13,741          3,663          15,113
PAT           1,179             421            1,511
PAT for equity holders               943             332            1,209
EPS15.75.520.2

ROE has improved to 34% in Q1. Just amazing.

And @ the CMP of 80/- the forward PE is 4x.

With these numbers I can see the current seller Japfa Ltd as an idiot. Anyway they have given the fundamental and value seekers a great opportunity to earn more than 100% profit in medium term. If I were having 400mn tomorrow I will call these fellows and take this block. What a pathetic scenario is this.

worthiness


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
There may be a special reason unknown why Japfa want to dispose their shareholdings of growth oriented industry. ROE over 30% is fantastic unless one-off revenue is included.

chamil1


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Let's hope this gets cleared fast. Massively undervalued at the moment.


@EquityChamp wrote:How the picture going to change with the just released Q1 16 result. The below is my forecast for 2016 FY.
 
Rs Mn2015Q1 162016 F
Rev         13,741          3,663          15,113
PAT           1,179             421            1,511
PAT for equity holders               943             332            1,209
EPS15.75.520.2

ROE has improved to 34% in Q1. Just amazing.

And @ the CMP of 80/- the forward PE is 4x.

With these numbers I can see the current seller Japfa Ltd as an idiot. Anyway they have given the fundamental and value seekers a great opportunity to earn more than 100% profit in medium term. If I were having 400mn tomorrow I will call these fellows and take this block. What a pathetic scenario is this.

Learner19


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@worthiness wrote:There may be a special reason unknown why Japfa want to dispose their shareholdings of growth oriented industry. ROE over 30% is fantastic unless one-off revenue is included.
Japfa has disposed its quantity of nearly 1 million TAFL already. Its a decision taken by them to quit both irrespective of company performance. So there is a great opportunity in both.

Consistent performance by TAFL with annualized EPS of Rs. 34. If we could have PER of 10, then the share price must be Rs. 340 which at some point this will reach mid term. Its now trading at PER of less than 4 which makes it grossly undervalued. Should be at least Rs. 210 if it were to trade at PER of just 6. Long way to go for this counter. 

TAFL has completely settled the loan obtained from mother company GRAN to the tune of 1.5 billion rupees. Now its a debt free company with a very bright future ahead. 

GRAN of course has improved much better with cash in hand of more than 1 billion rupees. Their annualized EPS comes around Rs. 22. So the share price should be around Rs. 132 for a PER of just 6. This is also a debt free company with excellent outlook.

I have shares in both these companies and am happy to keep.

Jaya sri


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@Learner19 wrote:
@worthiness wrote:There may be a special reason unknown why Japfa want to dispose their shareholdings of growth oriented industry. ROE over 30% is fantastic unless one-off revenue is included.
Japfa has disposed its quantity of nearly 1 million TAFL already. Its a decision taken by them to quit both irrespective of company performance. So there is a great opportunity in both.

Consistent performance by TAFL with annualized EPS of Rs. 34. If we could have PER of 10, then the share price must be Rs. 340 which at some point this will reach mid term. Its now trading at PER of less than 4 which makes it grossly undervalued. Should be at least Rs. 210 if it were to trade at PER of just 6. Long way to go for this counter. 

TAFL has completely settled the loan obtained from mother company GRAN to the tune of 1.5 billion rupees. Now its a debt free company with a very bright future ahead. 

GRAN of course has improved much better with cash in hand of more than 1 billion rupees. Their annualized EPS comes around Rs. 22. So the share price should be around Rs. 132 for a PER of just 6. This is also a debt free company with excellent outlook.

I have shares in both these companies and am happy to keep.
GRAN  80 nod bad is it

EPS

avatar
Expert
Expert
Gran ispromissing 50% plus return 2016...

Harry82

avatar
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
most of the companies are trading low PER 

LFIN - PER 4.5
CDB - PER 5
PABC - PER6

there4 Gran 80.00 is not bad price.
Cant expect lot

Chinwi

avatar
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
For JAPFA, selling GRAN @ 80 or 120 makes no much difference.


Their Asset value is 2,300 million US$
Their current assets in GRAN is 2.1 million US$

Since their holding in GRAN is below 0.1% of their total assets I think it makes a burden than a wealth for them to maintain it in their books.


If they sell GRAN @ 80 /- they get 2.5 million US$
If they sell GRAN @ 120/- they get 3.7 million US$

Their after tax profit for first qtr 2016 only was 37.1 million US $

---
Now, their intention is no secret , selling at higher prices is not probable for them. This makes a good opportunity to collect it with the cash flow of small inverters in coming months.

EquityChamp

avatar
Moderator
@ Chinwi, Exactly my point. That's why I wrote if I had 400mn I will call this fellows and buy it.

Chinwi

avatar
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
@Harry82 wrote:most of the companies are trading low PER 

LFIN - PER 4.5
CDB - PER 5
PABC - PER6

there4 Gran 80.00 is not bad price.
Cant expect lot

accepted. above is the situation these days.

1980-90 ගණන් වල ලංකාවෙ සමාගම් වල PER එක 6 තිබිල 20 ටත් එහා නැග්ග​. නැවත ආර්ථික ව්‍යාකූලත්වය මත 6 ට බැස්ස​. නැවත මට මතක විදියට වසර 2 එජාප කාලයේ සටන් නැවැත්වීමේ ගිවිසුමෙන් පසුව උදාවූ කාලයේ PER ඉහල ගියා. නැවත සටන් උත්සන්න වීමත් සමග හා ලෝක අර්ථික අවපාතය හමුවේ 6 ටත් පහලට වැටුනා. 2009 න් පස්සෙ රටේ ඇතිවූ පිබිදීමත් සමග 20 පන්නල ගියා​. නැවත දැන් 6 ටත් පහලට අඩු වෙලා තියෙනව​.
නැවත කවදා හෝ 20 ට එහා යයි.
ඒකට යලිත් ආර්ථිකය මේ මට්ටමේ නැතුව ස්ථාවර පැහැදිලි අනාගතයක් පේන්න තියෙන තත්වයට එන්න ඕන​.


එතකල් 6 ට අඩු ස්ථාවර ව්‍යාපාර වල කොටස් කෙමෙන් එකතු කර ගත්තට කමක් නෑ. නමුත් විකුණන දිනය කියන්න බෑ. සමහර විට හිතුවට වඩා කාලයක් අල්ලගෙන ඉන්න වෙයි.

Brinthan

avatar
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Too much of selling preasure between 82-85 range...Thats why i think gran not moving as we expect...

cseguide

avatar
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Chinwi wrote:
@Harry82 wrote:most of the companies are trading low PER 

LFIN - PER 4.5
CDB - PER 5
PABC - PER6

there4 Gran 80.00 is not bad price.
Cant expect lot

accepted. above is the situation these days.

1980-90 ගණන් වල ලංකාවෙ සමාගම් වල PER එක 6 තිබිල 20 ටත් එහා නැග්ග​. නැවත ආර්ථික ව්‍යාකූලත්වය මත 6 ට බැස්ස​. නැවත මට මතක විදියට වසර 2 එජාප කාලයේ සටන් නැවැත්වීමේ ගිවිසුමෙන් පසුව උදාවූ කාලයේ PER ඉහල ගියා. නැවත සටන් උත්සන්න වීමත් සමග හා ලෝක අර්ථික අවපාතය හමුවේ  6 ටත් පහලට වැටුනා. 2009 න් පස්සෙ රටේ ඇතිවූ පිබිදීමත් සමග 20 පන්නල ගියා​. නැවත දැන් 6 ටත් පහලට අඩු වෙලා තියෙනව​.
නැවත කවදා හෝ 20 ට එහා යයි.
ඒකට යලිත් ආර්ථිකය මේ මට්ටමේ නැතුව ස්ථාවර පැහැදිලි අනාගතයක් පේන්න තියෙන තත්වයට එන්න ඕන​.


එතකල් 6 ට අඩු ස්ථාවර ව්‍යාපාර වල කොටස් කෙමෙන් එකතු කර ගත්තට කමක් නෑ. නමුත් විකුණන දිනය කියන්න බෑ. සමහර විට හිතුවට වඩා කාලයක් අල්ලගෙන ඉන්න වෙයි.
ඔය කියන්ඩ හදනෙ අය MR එනකම් MARKET නගිනේ නැ කියලා නේද ?  මේවා අහලා දැන් නම් ඇති වෙලා තියනේ .කොහෙන් ගියත් ඔතෙන්ද තමා CHINWI එනේ . NEGATIVE වෙනද එපා . මේ ආන්ඩුවට  කාලයක් දීල  බලමු

karuna


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Brinthan wrote:Too much of selling preasure between 82-85 range...Thats why i think gran not moving as we expect...

I wish to u gran will 90 very soon . 

If some share going for maga profit financial report 
Then why people selling ? For what ? 

Bfl 240 make a nice profit but huge selling came drop to 170 what s the reason 

Those types share moving with very long term technical chart . Try to understand what I saying if they post loose making report for a one quatre then  we everybody panic selling but price will increase between next 3 month more than that level.  

Sometime I am wrong coz very intelligent expert here . But if you like to c it from different types knowledge I wish u.  

Reasonably that's why I didn't like such a profit making company coz some shares have a one ^or two quater good profit next quarter loose like that type stokes is my favourite . Thing is technical support for move up  share . So sorry I posted like this because this is just a my small knowledge 
So understand everything not like same different knowledge different people in the world

nimantha80


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
tafl 100 to 126.Gran stuck at 80.Just rotate GRAN people.This is simple logic.

Brinthan

avatar
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@karuna wrote:
@Brinthan wrote:Too much of selling preasure between 82-85 range...Thats why i think gran not moving as we expect...

I wish to u gran will 90 very soon . 

If some share going for maga profit financial report 
Then why people selling ? For what ? 

Bfl 240 make a nice profit but huge selling came drop to 170 what s the reason 

Those types share moving with very long term technical chart . Try to understand what I saying if they post loose making report for a one quatre then  we everybody panic selling but price will increase between next 3 month more than that level.  

Sometime I am wrong coz very intelligent expert here . But if you like to c it from different types knowledge I wish u.  

Reasonably that's why I didn't like such a profit making company coz some shares have a one ^or two quater good profit next quarter loose like that type stokes is my favourite . Thing is technical support for move up  share . So sorry I posted like this because this is just a my small knowledge 
So understand everything not like same different knowledge different people in the world
100% i agree with u karuna...We can earn more profit two quarter good profit and next quarter loose companies..But it will happen some extend.. and its too risky...
more risk more gain....

karuna


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Brinthan wrote:
@karuna wrote:
@Brinthan wrote:Too much of selling preasure between 82-85 range...Thats why i think gran not moving as we expect...

I wish to u gran will 90 very soon . 

If some share going for maga profit financial report 
Then why people selling ? For what ? 

Bfl 240 make a nice profit but huge selling came drop to 170 what s the reason 

Those types share moving with very long term technical chart . Try to understand what I saying if they post loose making report for a one quatre then  we everybody panic selling but price will increase between next 3 month more than that level.  

Sometime I am wrong coz very intelligent expert here . But if you like to c it from different types knowledge I wish u.  

Reasonably that's why I didn't like such a profit making company coz some shares have a one ^or two quater good profit next quarter loose like that type stokes is my favourite . Thing is technical support for move up  share . So sorry I posted like this because this is just a my small knowledge 
So understand everything not like same different knowledge different people in the world
100% i agree with u karuna...We can earn more profit two quarter good profit and next quarter loose companies..But it will happen some extend.. and its too risky...
more risk more gain....

Chicken family firstly introduce Mr.  Teller gran 38 tafl 56 from last year as well he sold perfect time gran 115:tafl 150 maybe 
Bli also he introduce 32 now 120 +  
Anyway everybody have little week point  but we like share our knowledge with others for intelligent investment . However Mr teller is very important jem to us . Please don't cat fight against shares for do day trading

21 Re: Ceylon Grain Elevators - A Value Rich Stock on Fri May 06, 2016 10:32 pm

Chinwi

avatar
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
@cseguide wrote:
ඔය කියන්ඩ හදනෙ අය MR එනකම් MARKET නගිනේ නැ කියලා නේද ?  මේවා අහලා දැන් නම් ඇති වෙලා තියනේ .කොහෙන් ගියත් ඔතෙන්ද තමා CHINWI එනේ . NEGATIVE වෙනද එපා . මේ ආන්ඩුවට  කාලයක් දීල  බලමු

රටේ මිනිස්සුන්ට නම් මේ මොළේ කළඳක් නැති ගොන් පාලකයො කරන ගොන් වැඩ නිසා වැනසුන රට බලල ඇති වෙල තියෙන්නෙ. ආපු දා ඉඳල කරපු මුදල් විනාශයට අද වන් දි ගෙවන්න වෙලා තියෙන්නෙ මහජනතාවට​. තාමත් තේරෙන්නෙ නැද්ද මේ කිසිම වැඩක් බැරි නිකම්මු රංචුවක් කියල​.

22 Re: Ceylon Grain Elevators - A Value Rich Stock on Sat May 07, 2016 12:03 am

chamil1


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics



@Chinwi wrote:
@cseguide wrote:
ඔය කියන්ඩ හදනෙ අය MR එනකම් MARKET නගිනේ නැ කියලා නේද ?  මේවා අහලා දැන් නම් ඇති වෙලා තියනේ .කොහෙන් ගියත් ඔතෙන්ද තමා CHINWI එනේ . NEGATIVE වෙනද එපා . මේ ආන්ඩුවට  කාලයක් දීල  බලමු

රටේ මිනිස්සුන්ට නම් මේ මොළේ කළඳක් නැති ගොන් පාලකයො කරන ගොන් වැඩ නිසා වැනසුන රට බලල ඇති වෙල තියෙන්නෙ. ආපු දා ඉඳල කරපු මුදල් විනාශයට අද වන් දි ගෙවන්න වෙලා තියෙන්නෙ මහජනතාවට​. තාමත් තේරෙන්නෙ නැද්ද මේ කිසිම වැඩක් බැරි නිකම්මු රංචුවක් කියල​.

VALUEPICK

avatar
Expert
Expert
Jafa is one of the top players in the meat and dairy products related industry in the South East Asia .Singapore market didn’t do well lately. But their listed shares are outperforming the market. They have business interests in Asian countries such Indonesia, China, India, Myanmar, and Vietnam etc. They had some trouble in some areas before 2014 and there were some significant improvements in thier trouble areas in  2015.  

  • The poultry-related industry in Indonesia is benefiting due to  new market development  
  • The company had managed to counter low milk prices in China with improvement in milk yields and sales volumes.
  • The Vietnam swine business turned profitable in 2015. 

It has been in business for over 40 years and is currently one of the largest poultry producers in Indonesia. The company is also a leading dairy products company in China. JAFA might like if they can get control interest in GRAN. I don’t think PRIMA will like it.

They may have their own business strategies. We have to stay with our own known strategy.

EquityChamp

avatar
Moderator
GRAN had BUY signals in all daily, weekly and monthly technical charts but its Bull/Bear Power(13) is getting diminished in daily charts to 1.0. The hourly charts have negative values for Bull/Bear Power indicator. This shows the signs of reversing the trend for GRAN from technical BUY to technical SELL. So be think twice if you are planning to enter now.

Brinthan

avatar
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Strong sell signal from technical indicators...My Avg cost around Rs.81.5/- .....The selling preasure is still continues..
EC Sir What can i do for this present situation...Can i hold this or sell with lessor profit ...?

EquityChamp

avatar
Moderator
As I said in my previous post the bull/bear power indicator turning into negative territory but if you have the stock no need to worry. Just hold for couple of weeks and also don't think of increasing your quantity at the moment. Just wait and see. If market turned really negative GRAN can come down to 75/70 levels then you should collect and average down. Otherwise this will be around 80/81 till that big selling is over.

Brinthan

avatar
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@EquityChamp wrote:As I said in my previous post the bull/bear power indicator turning into negative territory but if you have the stock no need to worry. Just hold for couple of weeks and also don't think of increasing your quantity at the moment. Just wait and see. If market turned really negative GRAN can come down to 75/70 levels then you should collect and average down. Otherwise this will be around 80/81 till that big selling is over.
Thank you ...EC Sir

28 Re: Ceylon Grain Elevators - A Value Rich Stock on Sat May 14, 2016 10:08 am

pfxavier


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
EquityChamp, Do you think how long this will stay around 80's before start to appreciate. Any guess ?

29 Re: Ceylon Grain Elevators - A Value Rich Stock on Sat May 14, 2016 10:51 am

EquityChamp

avatar
Moderator
At the going rate GRAN can trade around 80s for another 3-4 weeks at least. In between if market witnessed a correction it can fall to 70/75 levels too but that will be a risk free buying level. When the market resumes its bull run it will again come to 80s in no time.

30 Re: Ceylon Grain Elevators - A Value Rich Stock on Sat May 14, 2016 11:05 am

pfxavier


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
Thanks EC for quick response

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
According to Bolinger Bands.

if Gran stay same level during next week. after next week it will be start falling.

Actually there is not much selling. all broker firms are spreading news about selling pressure. now its stuck on this level. maybe they wants to collect at cheap level.

this is artificial selling pressure. buy purposely killing buying pressure 

to invest this is good share.

Teller

avatar
Moderator
In this article, ECs answers are logical and more professional.

33 Re: Ceylon Grain Elevators - A Value Rich Stock on Thu May 19, 2016 12:05 am

chamil1


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
There is approx 3.9 million foreign selling remaining. Higher than I initially thought.


But it wouldn't stay like this forever

34 Re: Ceylon Grain Elevators - A Value Rich Stock on Thu May 19, 2016 12:18 am

EquityChamp

avatar
Moderator
What do you think on my prediction. In one of my previous posts I said at least 4mn to be sold. Also I said due to this factor the TAFL will be 70% higher than GRAN in some point of time. What do you think about my statement.

35 Re: Ceylon Grain Elevators - A Value Rich Stock on Thu May 19, 2016 12:26 am

chamil1


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@EquityChamp wrote:What do you think on my prediction. In one of my previous posts I said at least 4mn to be sold. Also I said due to this factor the TAFL will be 70% higher than GRAN in some point of time. What do you think about my statement.

Very Good EC. Let's see how GRAN could be resurrected

36 Re: Ceylon Grain Elevators - A Value Rich Stock on Mon May 23, 2016 10:19 pm

Brinthan

avatar
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
EC Sir most of the members told this is the right time to exit polutry stocks like BFL,TAFL & GRAN...

AS YOU KNOW IN MY PREVIOUS POST I HAVE FAIR VALUE OF GRAN WITH AVG COST OF 81.5 ...

WHAT IS YOUR OPINION IN THE CURRENT MARKET CONDITION ???

EquityChamp

avatar
Moderator
@Brinthan wrote:EC Sir most of the members told this is the right time to exit polutry stocks like BFL,TAFL & GRAN...

AS YOU KNOW IN MY PREVIOUS POST I HAVE FAIR VALUE OF GRAN WITH AVG COST OF 81.5 ...

WHAT IS YOUR OPINION IN THE CURRENT MARKET CONDITION ???

My view is whoever saying that TAFL & GRAN is to be sold now is saying because they haven't moved to very high price compared to their expectation in short term. But if you look at their financials and the growth they have registered during last several quarters real investors won't sell at these levels. This is a stock with lot of intrinsic value. If you look at technical charts, daily charts indicating sell but weekly chart indicating neutral and monthly charts indicate buy. RSI's are @ 40s. The stagnation is due to willingness of the top shareholder to exit and still no institutional player look at this stock. But I strongly believe that its a matter of time that all these can turn upside down.
I am not deny the possibility than GRAN can come down to 70/75 level but which is a very good price for me to collect more.
Remember ASPI is projected to reach 7000 by September/October and with this undervalued stocks like GRAN & TAFL should reach their true values.

Thanks

Harry82

avatar
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Exit from poultry
Eg: TAFL,GRAN,BF

nimantha80


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@nimantha80 wrote:tafl 100 to 126.Gran stuck at 80.Just rotate GRAN people.This is simple logic.
GRAN kattiyata dan baba hambuna neda GRAN 74.TAFL 124 still

40 Re: Ceylon Grain Elevators - A Value Rich Stock on Mon May 30, 2016 10:02 pm

Suranga malli

avatar
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@nimantha80 wrote:
@nimantha80 wrote:tafl 100 to 126.Gran stuck at 80.Just rotate GRAN people.This is simple logic.
GRAN kattiyata dan baba hambuna neda GRAN 74.TAFL 124 still
Hambuna baba tika tika lokuwenna kalayak yanawanne...E wage Gran ekkath tika tika thamai udata yanne...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum