Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය

Latest topics

» CIFL ANY NEWS
by Chinwi Today at 9:28 am

» HVA - Game changer! High profits this quarter!!!!!
by Chinwi Yesterday at 11:03 pm

» JACKPOT for LDEV share holders
by anjelo Yesterday at 1:53 pm

» sfs any news
by max shanu Yesterday at 10:52 am

» Foreign Investment
by kang64 Yesterday at 6:00 am

» Meka Mahinda Rajapaksege Wadak
by Yahapalanaya Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:20 am

» CFT share එක මොනව හරි දෙයක් වෙනව වාගෙ.
by sameboy Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:10 am

» best stocks to buy now
by Ryan Hudson Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:26 pm

» BFN .. ORIENT FINANCE PLC
by rasikagamage Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:58 pm

» RENUKA CAPITAL PLC (KZOO.N0000)
by Namal Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:15 pm

» WATCHOUT CITRUS GROUP SHARES
by Eugine Fernando Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:47 am

» Jackpot For LDEV share holders
by bushra03 Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:07 pm

» LLMP -වාර්තාව හොඳ නැත
by max shanu Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:01 am

» CFVF will HIT. 40 BY Next. Thursday
by sanjulanka Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:45 pm

» MULL trade up possibilities
by Hewagak Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:48 pm

» GROUP LEASE PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED vs COCR
by TARGET Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:21 pm

» Commercial Credit COCR and Group Lease Deal Pricing story
by kjojo Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:10 pm

» HEXP N.0000
by chathura Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:26 am

» CFT 7+...........today
by max shanu Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:10 am

» GRANN - Gonna fly
by prasa2004 Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:55 am

» Any News on JINS???
by prasa2004 Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:51 am

» Watch DFCC and NDB and guess which one is best
by Small Investor Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:28 am

» is KFP good to buy
by Fayaz_2017 Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:19 pm

» Plantation stocks
by anjelo Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:43 pm

» Good News - Watch ( VFIN , LFIN , CFIN, SAMP,LOFC)
by Harry82 Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:10 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » Ceylon Grain Elevators - A Value Rich Stock

Ceylon Grain Elevators - A Value Rich Stock

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1 Ceylon Grain Elevators - A Value Rich Stock on Tue May 03, 2016 8:09 am

EquityChamp

First topic message reminder :

Principle business activities
Selling of poultry feed & other animal feed, importing & selling of poultry equipment and related drugs, operating of poultry breeder farms, raising grandparent & parent stock, hatching & selling of day old chicks, operation of commercial farms & poultry processing.

Current business affairs
The company performed brilliantly during the year 2015 recording a revenue growth of 19% with a profit attributable to equity holders of Rs 943mn which was the highest in its 30 year history. The revenue performance were heavily influenced by the prevailing strong demand for the poultry related products in the country being the cheapest source of protein

Future outlook
The current demand for the poultry related products seems to be continuing for the next FY ahead while the production drops in nearby countries including India will create opportunities for export income if the company can increase the capacity.

Financial analysis
The stock's ROE has improved drastically but the PER has came down significantly compared to FY 2014. Though the stock's value gap is negative at CMP, it is evident that the share has more room for expansion. More importantly the company now become a more cash rich company as highlighted by the increasing positive gap between EPS & OFCPS

PAT attributable to equity holders80943
Equity28523794
EPS1.315.7
OCFPS1.846.8
PER          30.8            5.2
ROE2.8%28.4%
ROME3.3%19.2%
Value gap0.4%-9.2%
However it has been evident that the company's 2nd largest shareholder, Japfa LTD, is currently in the process of shedding their quantities in the market. They originally held 6mn shares and it has been estimated a further 4.2mn shares remain to shed as at 30th April 2016. Therefore this will create a stagnant effect on GRAN stock price movement and will require some time if the share to reach its true value.

26 Re: Ceylon Grain Elevators - A Value Rich Stock on Fri May 06, 2016 10:32 pm

Chinwi

Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
@cseguide wrote:
ඔය කියන්ඩ හදනෙ අය MR එනකම් MARKET නගිනේ නැ කියලා නේද ?  මේවා අහලා දැන් නම් ඇති වෙලා තියනේ .කොහෙන් ගියත් ඔතෙන්ද තමා CHINWI එනේ . NEGATIVE වෙනද එපා . මේ ආන්ඩුවට  කාලයක් දීල  බලමු

රටේ මිනිස්සුන්ට නම් මේ මොළේ කළඳක් නැති ගොන් පාලකයො කරන ගොන් වැඩ නිසා වැනසුන රට බලල ඇති වෙල තියෙන්නෙ. ආපු දා ඉඳල කරපු මුදල් විනාශයට අද වන් දි ගෙවන්න වෙලා තියෙන්නෙ මහජනතාවට​. තාමත් තේරෙන්නෙ නැද්ද මේ කිසිම වැඩක් බැරි නිකම්මු රංචුවක් කියල​.

27 Re: Ceylon Grain Elevators - A Value Rich Stock on Sat May 07, 2016 12:03 am

chamil1

Manager - Equity Analytics

@Chinwi wrote:
@cseguide wrote:
ඔය කියන්ඩ හදනෙ අය MR එනකම් MARKET නගිනේ නැ කියලා නේද ?  මේවා අහලා දැන් නම් ඇති වෙලා තියනේ .කොහෙන් ගියත් ඔතෙන්ද තමා CHINWI එනේ . NEGATIVE වෙනද එපා . මේ ආන්ඩුවට  කාලයක් දීල  බලමු

රටේ මිනිස්සුන්ට නම් මේ මොළේ කළඳක් නැති ගොන් පාලකයො කරන ගොන් වැඩ නිසා වැනසුන රට බලල ඇති වෙල තියෙන්නෙ. ආපු දා ඉඳල කරපු මුදල් විනාශයට අද වන් දි ගෙවන්න වෙලා තියෙන්නෙ මහජනතාවට​. තාමත් තේරෙන්නෙ නැද්ද මේ කිසිම වැඩක් බැරි නිකම්මු රංචුවක් කියල​.

VALUEPICK

Expert
Expert
Jafa is one of the top players in the meat and dairy products related industry in the South East Asia .Singapore market didn’t do well lately. But their listed shares are outperforming the market. They have business interests in Asian countries such Indonesia, China, India, Myanmar, and Vietnam etc. They had some trouble in some areas before 2014 and there were some significant improvements in thier trouble areas in  2015.  

• The poultry-related industry in Indonesia is benefiting due to  new market development  
  • The company had managed to counter low milk prices in China with improvement in milk yields and sales volumes.
  • The Vietnam swine business turned profitable in 2015. 

It has been in business for over 40 years and is currently one of the largest poultry producers in Indonesia. The company is also a leading dairy products company in China. JAFA might like if they can get control interest in GRAN. I don’t think PRIMA will like it.

They may have their own business strategies. We have to stay with our own known strategy.

EquityChamp

GRAN had BUY signals in all daily, weekly and monthly technical charts but its Bull/Bear Power(13) is getting diminished in daily charts to 1.0. The hourly charts have negative values for Bull/Bear Power indicator. This shows the signs of reversing the trend for GRAN from technical BUY to technical SELL. So be think twice if you are planning to enter now.

Brinthan

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Strong sell signal from technical indicators...My Avg cost around Rs.81.5/- .....The selling preasure is still continues..
EC Sir What can i do for this present situation...Can i hold this or sell with lessor profit ...?

EquityChamp

As I said in my previous post the bull/bear power indicator turning into negative territory but if you have the stock no need to worry. Just hold for couple of weeks and also don't think of increasing your quantity at the moment. Just wait and see. If market turned really negative GRAN can come down to 75/70 levels then you should collect and average down. Otherwise this will be around 80/81 till that big selling is over.

Brinthan

@EquityChamp wrote:As I said in my previous post the bull/bear power indicator turning into negative territory but if you have the stock no need to worry. Just hold for couple of weeks and also don't think of increasing your quantity at the moment. Just wait and see. If market turned really negative GRAN can come down to 75/70 levels then you should collect and average down. Otherwise this will be around 80/81 till that big selling is over.
Thank you ...EC Sir

33 Re: Ceylon Grain Elevators - A Value Rich Stock on Sat May 14, 2016 10:08 am

pfxavier

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
EquityChamp, Do you think how long this will stay around 80's before start to appreciate. Any guess ?

34 Re: Ceylon Grain Elevators - A Value Rich Stock on Sat May 14, 2016 10:51 am

EquityChamp

At the going rate GRAN can trade around 80s for another 3-4 weeks at least. In between if market witnessed a correction it can fall to 70/75 levels too but that will be a risk free buying level. When the market resumes its bull run it will again come to 80s in no time.

35 Re: Ceylon Grain Elevators - A Value Rich Stock on Sat May 14, 2016 11:05 am

pfxavier

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
Thanks EC for quick response

stockback

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
According to Bolinger Bands.

if Gran stay same level during next week. after next week it will be start falling.

Actually there is not much selling. all broker firms are spreading news about selling pressure. now its stuck on this level. maybe they wants to collect at cheap level.

this is artificial selling pressure. buy purposely killing buying pressure 

to invest this is good share.

Teller

In this article, ECs answers are logical and more professional.

38 Re: Ceylon Grain Elevators - A Value Rich Stock on Thu May 19, 2016 12:05 am

chamil1

There is approx 3.9 million foreign selling remaining. Higher than I initially thought.

But it wouldn't stay like this forever

39 Re: Ceylon Grain Elevators - A Value Rich Stock on Thu May 19, 2016 12:18 am

EquityChamp

What do you think on my prediction. In one of my previous posts I said at least 4mn to be sold. Also I said due to this factor the TAFL will be 70% higher than GRAN in some point of time. What do you think about my statement.

40 Re: Ceylon Grain Elevators - A Value Rich Stock on Thu May 19, 2016 12:26 am

chamil1

@EquityChamp wrote:What do you think on my prediction. In one of my previous posts I said at least 4mn to be sold. Also I said due to this factor the TAFL will be 70% higher than GRAN in some point of time. What do you think about my statement.

Very Good EC. Let's see how GRAN could be resurrected

41 Re: Ceylon Grain Elevators - A Value Rich Stock on Mon May 23, 2016 10:19 pm

Brinthan

EC Sir most of the members told this is the right time to exit polutry stocks like BFL,TAFL & GRAN...

AS YOU KNOW IN MY PREVIOUS POST I HAVE FAIR VALUE OF GRAN WITH AVG COST OF 81.5 ...

WHAT IS YOUR OPINION IN THE CURRENT MARKET CONDITION ???

EquityChamp

@Brinthan wrote:EC Sir most of the members told this is the right time to exit polutry stocks like BFL,TAFL & GRAN...

AS YOU KNOW IN MY PREVIOUS POST I HAVE FAIR VALUE OF GRAN WITH AVG COST OF 81.5 ...

WHAT IS YOUR OPINION IN THE CURRENT MARKET CONDITION ???

My view is whoever saying that TAFL & GRAN is to be sold now is saying because they haven't moved to very high price compared to their expectation in short term. But if you look at their financials and the growth they have registered during last several quarters real investors won't sell at these levels. This is a stock with lot of intrinsic value. If you look at technical charts, daily charts indicating sell but weekly chart indicating neutral and monthly charts indicate buy. RSI's are @ 40s. The stagnation is due to willingness of the top shareholder to exit and still no institutional player look at this stock. But I strongly believe that its a matter of time that all these can turn upside down.
I am not deny the possibility than GRAN can come down to 70/75 level but which is a very good price for me to collect more.
Remember ASPI is projected to reach 7000 by September/October and with this undervalued stocks like GRAN & TAFL should reach their true values.

Thanks

Harry82

Exit from poultry
Eg: TAFL,GRAN,BF

nimantha80

@nimantha80 wrote:tafl 100 to 126.Gran stuck at 80.Just rotate GRAN people.This is simple logic.
GRAN kattiyata dan baba hambuna neda GRAN 74.TAFL 124 still

45 Re: Ceylon Grain Elevators - A Value Rich Stock on Mon May 30, 2016 10:02 pm

Suranga malli

@nimantha80 wrote:
@nimantha80 wrote:tafl 100 to 126.Gran stuck at 80.Just rotate GRAN people.This is simple logic.
Hambuna baba tika tika lokuwenna kalayak yanawanne...E wage Gran ekkath tika tika thamai udata yanne...

Vacations To Sri Lanka

@nimantha80 wrote:

Hambuna baba onna eka parata FLY karanda gatta. dan balan inda thiyenne kochchara udata fly karnwda kiyala  Very Happy

Brinthan

Short term technical indicaters (5 Min,15Min,1hour )recommended to Strong buy but Daily indicaters show Neutral.So we have to wait until the strong message come from daily indicaters....

But the RSI is move to 30 to now 56 ..It is good to enter this level according to the RSI....

EquityChamp

Good interpretation.

Brinthan

Thanx..EC Sir If i got some knowledge only because of you..

50 Re: Ceylon Grain Elevators - A Value Rich Stock on Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:16 am

EquityChamp

So GRAN came down to 74 level from the resistance levels of 80/82 and now again touching the resistance level. Lets see will it break this resistance at least now.

51 Re: Ceylon Grain Elevators - A Value Rich Stock on Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:17 am

hotstock

MACD is trending bullish

52 Re: Ceylon Grain Elevators - A Value Rich Stock on Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:33 am

EquityChamp

I said in advance that the price can come down but if do then good to collect. Within less than 10 days it is back to the place where it was. This was a good investment/trading opportunity for both short-term as well as long-term investors.

jaya

@EquityChamp wrote:I said in advance that the price can come down but if do then good to collect. Within less than 10 days it is back to the place where it was. This was a good investment/trading opportunity for both short-term as well as long-term investors.

If Grain breaks resistant level 80.00, categorically BFL and TAFL will follow the same.

Brinthan

All technical indicaters including daily indicater recommend to Strong buy...The clear message is coming from Technical indicaters..Now we can enter this share...

RSI Now move to 58 from 30...

All indicaters are possitive and this is the ideal time to enter this share..

EquityChamp

You have to watch for the resistanse level as well dear. 80/82 is the resistance level for this stock. If it can be breached with a volume of over 1mn shares then sure halt of 100/-.

Brinthan

EC SIR why u told 82 is the resistance level for GRAN...because of the past movements of this share or any the method..???

EquityChamp

Yes. If you closely analyse the historical stock graph then you can see GRAN tried to break this level and move beyond but volumes were not that great hence it has fallen several times back to 70s.

Suranga malli

@Suranga malli wrote:
@nimantha80 wrote:
Hambuna baba tika tika lokuwenna kalayak yanawanne...E wage Gran ekkath tika tika thamai udata yanne...
Malli kohamada baba lokuwunne...Thama baba olkuwenna thiyennawa...Wait n see...

59 Re: Ceylon Grain Elevators - A Value Rich Stock on Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:12 am

EquityChamp

Grain seems to have established a new support line arround 78/- as oppose to previous 70-72 levels. It's good to gave a stedy move but slow one.

60 Re: Ceylon Grain Elevators - A Value Rich Stock on Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:01 pm

EquityChamp

Well, Q2 results are out with a revenue of 3537 mn and PAT of 350mn. Though this result is some what below my expectation it confirms that even within challenges this company can stand strong and I estimate still GRAN will surpass the profits achieved in 2015 by a minimum of 40%.

If I summarise what has happened with GRAN from Q1 to Q2 it would be like this.

Rs mnQ1 16Q2 16Q2 15QoQYoY
Rev366335373135-3%13%
GP620530355  
GP margin17%15%11%  
PBT506457230-10%99%
TAX8610729  
Effective tax rate17%23%13%  
YoY both revenue and profits grew remarkably however QoQ revenue drop by 3% and PBT drop by 10%. Why?
I anyway anticipated the QoQ revenue drop due to adverse whether prevailed in the country. The PBT decline is mainly due to revenue drop, escalating costs from raw materials and exchange rates resulting a 2pp drop in gross margins and increase in effective corporate tax rates to 23%.

This adverse situation will improve in next quarter due to following.
a) Stabilizing exchange rates (July already witnessed LKR appreciation)
b)Increase in maximum price of 1kg of chicken by Rs30 will improve the gross margins by 5 percentage points
c)demand shift from small scale players who are unable to sell at Rs410 towards branded chicken will boost the revenue in coming quarter

Now its very much certain that current performances are not similar to what this company demonstrated in 2010-11 period but it has more promising future. Moreover the retained earnings now standing at Rs3.3 bn with over 1.5bn as cash hence a good offering may be possible such as bonus issues and higher dividends. Therefore my general advice is keep holding your GRAN holdings and if the price fall below 75 level BUY some more quantity.

Quoting from CEO statement;
"The good results came from the sustained growth in revenue and efficient management, in spite of the challenges posted by  fluctuating exchange rates,  high cost of local maize, increase in taxes and adverse climatic conditions. The recent upward revision in the Maximum Retail Price of whole chicken with effect from 14 July 2016, would  help the Industry to cover the escalating cost of production to a certain extent

Thanks till the next quarter.

61 Re: Ceylon Grain Elevators - A Value Rich Stock on Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:27 pm

newer1

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
Next report definitely will be worse than this one with ongoing production failure.better to exit with chickens.
Thnks

62 Re: Ceylon Grain Elevators - A Value Rich Stock on Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:35 pm

stockback

@newer1 wrote:Next report definitely will be worse than this one with ongoing production failure.better to exit with chickens.
Thnks

සත්ව ආහාර නිෂ්පාදනය සඳහා පමණක් බඩ ඉරිඟු ආනයනය කිරීමට අවසර ලබාදෙන බව මුදල් අමාත්‍යංශය පවසයි.

නිවේදනයක් නිකුත් කරමින් එම අමාත්‍යංශය පවසන්නේ ජීවන වියදම පිළිබඳ අමාත්‍ය මණ්ඩල අනු කමිටුව මගින් මෙම තීරණයට එළැඹ ඇති බවයි.

කුකුල් මස් නිෂ්පාදන වියදම ඉහළ යෑම වැළැක්වීමේ පියවරක් ලෙස සත්ව ආහාර නිෂ්පාදනයට අවශ්‍ය බඩ ඉරිඟු ආනනයනයට අවසර ලබාදෙන බව එම අමාත්‍යංශය පවසයි.

කිලෝග්රෑ මයක් රුපියල් 52යි ශත50 බැගින් සතොස හරහා මිල දී ගෙන රුපියල් 45ක සහන මිලක් යටතේ සත්ව ආහාර නිෂ්පාදකයින් හට  බඩ ඉරිඟු තොග ලබාදීමටද පියවර ගන්නා බව එම අමාත්‍යංශය පෙන්වාදෙයි.

පසුගිය දා කුකුලු මස් නිෂ්පාදන සඳහා රජය පාලන මිලක් නිකුත් කළද එම මිලට කුකුලු මස් නිෂ්පාදන අලෙවි කල නොහැකි බවට ව්‍යාපාරිකයින් ප්‍රකාශ ඉදිරිපත් කරන ලදී.

කෙසේවෙතත් පාලන මිල උල්ලංඝණය කරමින් භාණ්ඩ අළෙවි කරන වෙළදුන් සොයා තවදුරටත් වැටලීම් සිදුකිරීම පිළිබදව ද, අමාත්‍ය මණ්ඩල අනු කමිටුවේ අවධානය යොමු වූ බව මුදල් අමාත්‍යංශය පවසයි.

http://sinhala.adaderana.lk/news/62707/%E0%B7%83%E0%B6%AD%E0%B7%8A%E0%B7%80-%E0%B6%86%E0%B7%84%E0%B7%8F%E0%B6%BB-%E0%B7%84%E0%B6%AF%E0%B6%B1%E0%B7%8A%E0%B6%B1-%E0%B6%B6%E0%B6%A9-%E0%B6%89%E0%B6%BB%E0%B7%92%E0%B6%9F%E0%B7%94-%E0%B6%9C%E0%B7%99%E0%B6%B1%E0%B7%8A%E0%B7%80%E0%B6%B1%E0%B7%8A%E0%B6%B1-%E0%B6%85%E0%B7%80%E0%B7%83%E0%B6%BB%E0%B6%BA%E0%B7%92

63 Re: Ceylon Grain Elevators - A Value Rich Stock on Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:50 pm

stockback

@EquityChamp wrote:Well, Q2 results are out with a revenue of 3537 mn and PAT of 350mn. Though this result is some what below my expectation it confirms that even within challenges this company can stand strong and I estimate still GRAN will surpass the profits achieved in 2015 by a minimum of 40%.

If I summarise what has happened with GRAN from Q1 to Q2 it would be like this.

Rs mnQ1 16Q2 16Q2 15QoQYoY
Rev366335373135-3%13%
GP620530355  
GP margin17%15%11%  
PBT506457230-10%99%
TAX8610729  
Effective tax rate17%23%13%  
YoY both revenue and profits grew remarkably however QoQ revenue drop by 3% and PBT drop by 10%. Why?
I anyway anticipated the QoQ revenue drop due to adverse whether prevailed in the country. The PBT decline is mainly due to revenue drop, escalating costs from raw materials and exchange rates resulting a 2pp drop in gross margins and increase in effective corporate tax rates to 23%.

This adverse situation will improve in next quarter due to following.
a) Stabilizing exchange rates (July already witnessed LKR appreciation)
b)Increase in maximum price of 1kg of chicken by Rs30 will improve the gross margins by 5 percentage points
c)demand shift from small scale players who are unable to sell at Rs410 towards branded chicken will boost the revenue in coming quarter

Now its very much certain that current performances are not similar to what this company demonstrated in 2010-11 period but it has more promising future. Moreover the retained earnings now standing at Rs3.3 bn with over 1.5bn as cash hence a good offering may be possible such as bonus issues and higher dividends. Therefore my general advice is keep holding your GRAN holdings and if the price fall below 75 level BUY some more quantity.

Quoting from CEO statement;
"The good results came from the sustained growth in revenue and efficient management, in spite of the challenges posted by  fluctuating exchange rates,  high cost of local maize, increase in taxes and adverse climatic conditions. The recent upward revision in the Maximum Retail Price of whole chicken with effect from 14 July 2016, would  help the Industry to cover the escalating cost of production to a certain extent

Thanks till the next quarter.

I am not agree with some points.

specially you have compare Q-Q, we should compare Y-Y bcz this type of business has seasons.

specially next two quarters are performing very well. then can make nearly 25 EPS for this year.

last four quarters they made 20.62 ESP

in that case P/E is 3.9

EC what you think about next two quarters. Price Band expansion and allowed  to import Corn /Maize  these very positive factors for next few quarters. and also world market Corn/Maize price dropping sharply. please mention your idea about this matters.

troy

lot of selling in 80-81 range... how much more???

TARGET

MW not in top 20 of gran. Maybe in 21 position. .

EquityChamp

Further I have noticed that Japfa has shed a further 800,000 shares during the 2nd quarter. I assume they havn't changed their mind to sell the stake completely. Sometimes recent days also they might be selling and another foreign party will be buying too.
Anyways the wait @ 80s might be continue for a further period and it seems that investors need to be patient for some more time.
GL

67 Re: Ceylon Grain Elevators - A Value Rich Stock on Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:33 pm

hiransilva23

Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Meka nam koi wele hari yanawa.allannat bari weida danne na

68 Re: Ceylon Grain Elevators - A Value Rich Stock on Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:36 pm

chamil1

@EquityChamp wrote:Further I have noticed that Japfa has shed a further 800,000 shares during the 2nd quarter. I assume they havn't changed their mind to sell the stake completely. Sometimes recent days also they might be selling and another foreign party will be buying too.
Anyways the wait @ 80s might be continue for a further period and it seems that investors need to be patient for some more time.
GL

What JAPFA sold in the early part of second quarter is different.

Now they will sell only if someone asks for a quantity and not at their will. That is what LOLC securities has said. Yesterday's quantity was also like that. Otherwise much bigger quantities could have been sold

69 Re: Ceylon Grain Elevators - A Value Rich Stock on Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:16 am

EquityChamp

Its time to buy this stock. Now 84/- and the big seller is selling his stake to whoever the interested buyre. BUY.

70 Re: Ceylon Grain Elevators - A Value Rich Stock on Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:30 am

EquityChamp

This is what I was keep telling you all. Watch for that big transaction and from the moment you see it go and buy it. Its today.

Thanks

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum