Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Submit Post
Submit Post

Latest topics

» CASH RICH REXP
by EPS Yesterday at 9:20 pm

» Earn Over 100% Profit Monthly In Forex Account Management
by princess111 Yesterday at 6:41 pm

» Weekly Stock Market Roundup
by Insights Equity Yesterday at 4:28 pm

» ලංකාවට වැස්ස කෘතිම වැස්ස..is it required for Sri Lanka?
by Uaecoindubai Yesterday at 12:03 pm

» What Sri Lanka can do to improve the credibility of Rupee
by Sstar Yesterday at 11:30 am

» UBC - What is going on
by Soilconomy Yesterday at 6:47 am

» UBC TO HIT 24 ??
by Soilconomy Yesterday at 6:47 am

» UBC - Stake up by big invester
by Soilconomy Yesterday at 6:46 am

» Sad situation of expressway !!!!
by Yahapalanaya Yesterday at 4:12 am

» GOLDEN ERA
by soileconomy Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:14 pm

» Daily Stock Market Update
by Insights Equity Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:20 pm

» INSURANCE companies finally falling!
by nosf766 Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:00 pm

» Cinnamon Grand now Topless without Rohan Karr
by ChooBoy Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:47 pm

» MARKET CRASH - GUARANTEED
by Maharaja Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:47 pm

» Dusit Thani Sri Lanka project halted?
by ChooBoy Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:44 am

» Profitable Forex Copy (over 100% profit monthly)
by princess111 Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:02 am

» SEC Chief welcomes PM’s remark on EPF’s return to stock market
by kalu351 Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:16 am

» පැලවත්ත කිරි සමාගම කොටස් වෙළද පොළට,DRINK pelawaththa milk & help sri lanka
by Miss-Sangeetha Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:39 pm

» CSE is promoting Life Insurance companies whilst Stock Market is crashing.
by ChooBoy Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:35 pm

» Singapore rejects Sri Lankan leader’s allegation on trading scam suspect
by Yahapalanaya Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:18 am

» BALA.N potential
by Yahapalanaya Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:39 am

» Sri lanka tourism income reached 4.4 billion USD 2019
by Yahapalanaya Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:03 pm

» presidential election very soon ?
by Yahapalanaya Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:01 pm

» AEL.N0000 is the Next AAIC.N0000 -
by Trader321 Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:37 pm

» World Bank approves USD70Mn to Sri Lanka
by Sstar Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:13 am

» Sri Lanka shares end little changed; rupee rises
by Miss-Sangeetha Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:30 pm

» Diversification of Sri Lankan economy, must to garner more economic benefits
by ChooBoy Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:04 pm

» ALHP Right issue......!!!!1
by Miss-Sangeetha Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:47 am

» UBC.N0000- Donnt miss this
by Trader321 Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:13 am

» BFN - DEAL OVER - TO BE DE LISTED SOON AFTER THE PRIVATE PLACEMENT ඩීල් එක ඉවරයි @ 19-59 - කොටස් වෙළදපලෙනුත් ඉවත් කරගන්නා බවට ආරන්චි
by sanjulanka Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:03 am

» While waiting for the market to rebound, look for bargains if you can afford the risk. Try to be active at the right time to gain something
by Asoka Samarakone Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:18 pm

» ඉතා ඉක්මනින් සේවක අර්තසාදක අරමුදල නැවත කොටස් වෙළදපල ට
by mahasona2 Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:43 am

» Central Bank targeting early return of EPF to stock market
by mahasona2 Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:24 am

» Lofc delisting??
by Bdcdman Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:16 pm

» Today is UBC.N0000 day.
by Trader321 Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:32 am

» HVA WILL THEY RECTIFY THE REGULATORS QUARIES BEFORE DEAD LINE?
by Bdcdman Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:11 am

» ALHP WILL MOVE UP from next MONDAY
by Miss-Sangeetha Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:52 am

» ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON
by mahasona2 Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:05 pm

» ලාංකීය හෙදියකට ලක්ශ 9 ක් ගෙවන ඇමෙරිකාව
by Uaecoindubai Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:48 pm

» EAST INTERESTING DAYS AHEAD 25+
by karuna2 Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:43 am

» රජයේ පඩි දෙගුණයක් වුන හැටි
by Uaecoindubai Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:31 am

» UBC.N0000 Vs AEL.N0000 - What will be the best
by Trader321 Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:15 am

» EFP TO start again invest in Stocks
by mahasona2 Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:10 am

» Second reading of budget passed by 119 Votes - Shows this Government is Confident
by Maharaja Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:27 pm

» Fall of stocks - Big Players are behindThis is the time to buy and collect stocks
by mahasona2 Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:49 pm

» Government salary hike almost double..
by Uaecoindubai Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:32 pm

» COLOMBO STOCKS 5 1/2 LOW
by soileconomy Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:19 pm

» UBC.N0000 ? Expert ideas please ?
by Trader321 Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:31 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » NO GSP+ Within this year.....

NO GSP+ Within this year.....

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 NO GSP+ Within this year..... on Mon May 09, 2016 9:42 pm

Brinthan

Brinthan
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
[size=32]EU PROPOSES 58 HUMAN RIGHTS CONDITIONS TO RESUME GSP PLUS...[/size]


[size=32]Some of these conditions gvt can't impliment with in hurry...It takes some resonable time to acheive this....[/size]


[size=32]Some people compire with fish banned lift and gsp +...and mislead others also...The reason for fish banned is srilanka violate the international standerds in fishing activities...But in the case of the gsp+ withdrawn by the eu because of srilankan government failure for there human right activities...[/size]

 Among the 58 conditions   imposed are to revoke the Prevention of Terrorism Act, to expedite cases of remaining detainees, to introduce a new Human Rights Action Plan, review the status of the Tamil diaspora organisations and individuals on the terrorist list, to devolve power under the new Constitution, return all private lands to owners in the North, adopt a policy of National Reconciliation and on National Resettlement, finalise the re-settlement of all displaced persons, and to ratify the Convention on Enforced Disappearances with accompanying legislation as well as issue certificates of absence.

2 Re: NO GSP+ Within this year..... on Mon May 09, 2016 10:19 pm

kcrRanz


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
This may be correct. But something is happening on TJL and MGT. Today morning both shares drop down with this negative background.Then TJL break the 35/= level and went up to 35.20/=. And MGT recovered and someone bought 1 million share quantity @ 20.50/= . Inside drama is going on . Be on alert..

3 Re: NO GSP+ Within this year..... on Tue May 10, 2016 8:39 am

Suranga malli

Suranga malli
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Yes brinthan is corrrect. Some are buying big volumn of  TJL and MGT because of GSP+ expectations..Some brokers mislead investors....Don't caught with them...

4 Re: NO GSP+ Within this year..... on Tue May 10, 2016 9:17 am

hotstock


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
May be TJL dividend

5 Re: NO GSP+ Within this year..... on Tue May 10, 2016 9:22 am

nimantha80


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Suranga malli wrote:Yes brinthan is corrrect. Some are buying big volumn of  TJL and MGT because of GSP+ expectations..Some brokers mislead investors....Don't caught with them...
Not some in TJL is foreign funds from Europe

6 Re: NO GSP+ Within this year..... on Tue May 10, 2016 9:47 am

samaritan


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
MGT - 1million shares transacted at 20/50 no sooner the mkt opened. 
GSP +  OR  GSP -

7 Re: NO GSP+ Within this year..... on Tue May 10, 2016 10:23 am

Suranga malli

Suranga malli
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@nimantha80 wrote:
@Suranga malli wrote:Yes brinthan is corrrect. Some are buying big volumn of  TJL and MGT because of GSP+ expectations..Some brokers mislead investors....Don't caught with them...
Not some in TJL is foreign funds from Europe
Then who collect MGT...I Think their quarterly performance is good....This is not from GSP+...

8 Re: NO GSP+ Within this year..... on Tue May 10, 2016 8:27 pm

Brinthan

Brinthan
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
State Minister of Finance Laksman yapa told today press conference "These conditions are not true because Srilanka is still not apply for GSP+..So how they instruct these conditions..."

Then who is correct and who is wrong?

9 Re: NO GSP+ Within this year..... on Tue May 10, 2016 10:20 pm

Suranga malli

Suranga malli
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Brinthan wrote:State Minister of Finance Laksman yapa told today press conference "These conditions are not true because Srilanka is still not apply for GSP+..So how they instruct these conditions..."

Then who is correct and who is wrong?
Yes brinthan...This is a bullshit government...They hide all the conditions from ETCA TO IMF LOAN...NOW GSP+...

10 Re: NO GSP+ Within this year..... on Tue May 10, 2016 11:27 pm

kcrRanz


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Sujeewa Senasinghe Live in Swarnawahini.  He clearly mentioned as fish banned lifted we are getting the GSP+.

Bullshits may become true one day.Don't forget the things did.Gd luck

11 Re: NO GSP+ Within this year..... on Wed May 11, 2016 5:26 am

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Company performances are good whether GSP+ or not.It is bonus if we receive early.Everyone including Western countries knows that country improved in human rights.So let's we face whatever outcome.

12 Re: NO GSP+ Within this year..... on Wed May 11, 2016 8:55 am

anjelo

anjelo
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
what will be the main sectors that will gain from GSP+?

13 Re: NO GSP+ Within this year..... on Wed May 11, 2016 9:16 am

samaritan


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@anjelo wrote:what will be the main sectors that will gain from GSP+?
Apparel & Textile sector.

14 Re: NO GSP+ Within this year..... on Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:00 pm

Brinthan

Brinthan
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Now everyone talk about  only ETCA .Nobody discuss about GSP+ and still i belive NO GSP+ within this year...Next year after the new consitution  ,we have better chance to get this quickly as possible.

15 Re: NO GSP+ Within this year..... on Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:51 pm

worthiness


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
EC's intrusive approach in lifting the ban is over the edge. It is unfair & unjust in meddling excessively with internal affairs of any country. Authorities have loosen the rein now.

16 Re: NO GSP+ Within this year..... on Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:53 pm

samaritan


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Brinthan wrote:Now everyone talk about  only ETCA .Nobody discuss about GSP+ and still i belive NO GSP+ within this year...Next year after the new consitution  ,we have better chance to get this quickly as possible.
In my opinion the passing of a new constitution may be defeated at a referendum.

17 Re: NO GSP+ Within this year..... on Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:22 pm

worthiness


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Deletions, amendments, additions & affected cross references are to be published for public awareness. Unbearable pressure on government is imminent. Civil societies,unions backed by opposition never let it pass through the legislation without outcry. Such changes to existing constitution should be scrutinized extinguishing political advantages.

18 Re: NO GSP+ Within this year..... on Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:30 pm

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@samaritan wrote:
@Brinthan wrote:Now everyone talk about  only ETCA .Nobody discuss about GSP+ and still i belive NO GSP+ within this year...Next year after the new consitution  ,we have better chance to get this quickly as possible.
In my opinion the passing of a new constitution may be defeated at a referendum.


UNP + JVP + TNA(Tamil) + SLMC > 50%

then no need to worry.

MInissu aluth widiyata hithanawa.

19 Re: NO GSP+ Within this year..... on Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:21 am

samaritan


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@stockback wrote:
@samaritan wrote:
@Brinthan wrote:Now everyone talk about  only ETCA .Nobody discuss about GSP+ and still i belive NO GSP+ within this year...Next year after the new consitution  ,we have better chance to get this quickly as possible.
In my opinion the passing of a new constitution may be defeated at a referendum.


UNP + JVP + TNA(Tamil) + SLMC > 50%

then no need to worry.

MInissu aluth widiyata hithanawa.
How about the referendum?

20 Re: NO GSP+ Within this year..... on Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:15 pm

samaritan


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
This has to go thro' two hurdles:

2/3rd majority in Parliament and a simple majority at a referendum.

21 Re: NO GSP+ Within this year..... on Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:19 pm

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@samaritan wrote:
@stockback wrote:
@samaritan wrote:
@Brinthan wrote:Now everyone talk about  only ETCA .Nobody discuss about GSP+ and still i belive NO GSP+ within this year...Next year after the new consitution  ,we have better chance to get this quickly as possible.
In my opinion the passing of a new constitution may be defeated at a referendum.


UNP + JVP + TNA(Tamil) + SLMC > 50%

then no need to worry.

MInissu aluth widiyata hithanawa.
How about the referendum?


referendum is not big issue.


need to get 2/3 in the parliament.  MY3 has responsibility get that.  thats the issue.


need 18 people from SLFP support. I think that is not big issue.


maybe Thondamon support (2)


will see.....

22 Re: NO GSP+ Within this year..... on Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:25 pm

D.G.Dayaratne


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
If govt do not allow politicians to make money

nothing can be done

Recent statement of President clearly indicate that he has realized it now

"People get the govt they deserve"

23 Re: NO GSP+ Within this year..... on Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:24 pm

omegaplus

omegaplus
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@D.G.Dayaratne wrote:If govt do not allow politicians to make money

nothing can be done

Recent statement of President clearly indicate that he has realized it now

"People get the govt they deserve"
True!

24 Re: NO GSP+ Within this year..... on Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:34 am

samaritan


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@D.G.Dayaratne wrote:If govt do not allow politicians to make money

nothing can be done

Recent statement of President clearly indicate that he has realized it now

"People get the govt they deserve"

MAY BE 'MS' HAD GOT WIND OF 21st CENTURY FOX'S PLANS TO DESTROY THE SLFP. AFTER ALL HE IS ALSO A VETERAN POLITICIAN.

25 Re: NO GSP+ Within this year..... on Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:03 pm

D.G.Dayaratne


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
I think this time PM will get the GSP+

If he can;t get it he will send someone else

After the trip he will anounace it

Pl note that this is my wishful thinking

26 Re: NO GSP+ Within this year..... on Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:07 pm

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@D.G.Dayaratne wrote:I think this time PM will get the GSP+

If he can;t get it he will send someone else

After the trip he will anounace it

Pl note that this is my wishful thinking


I feel too....

if its. then i am not ready in the CSE. I expect it next January - February.

27 Re: NO GSP+ Within this year..... on Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:49 pm

Brinthan

Brinthan
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Now lets see above my first post and we sepearate what are the factors still need to be done by the govenment of Srilanka to get GSP+...

1)To devolve power under the New consitution
2)New terrisom Act
3)Introduce new Human right action plan

Other factors for some extend the gvt achieved.

These are the three factors gvt need to be done to get GSP+.So I am 200% sure ,No GSP+ for this year...

28 Re: NO GSP+ Within this year..... on Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:42 pm

Vacations To Sri Lanka

Vacations To Sri Lanka
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Wait and See.Big story between PM Ranil's Brussels visit. Most probably within next two months we will get the GSP+ back.

29 Re: NO GSP+ Within this year..... on Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:25 am

kcrRanz


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

30 Re: NO GSP+ Within this year..... on Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:18 pm

worthiness


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
GSP+ will be available after the compliance with certain amendment to be passed to the code for penal procedures etc..plus the rest. With ups & downs EC might consider to offer back likely in next year. It is a strenuous task for authorities to get the preference back before next year provincial council meeting.

31 Re: NO GSP+ Within this year..... on Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:51 pm

samaritan


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Brinthan wrote:Now lets see above my first post and we sepearate what are the factors still need to be done by the govenment of Srilanka to get GSP+...

1)To devolve power under the New consitution
2)New terrisom Act
3)Introduce new Human right action plan

Other factors for some extend the gvt achieved.

These are the three factors gvt need to be done to get GSP+.So I am 200% sure ,No GSP+ for this year...
If the three factors mentioned by you are prerequisites for the GSP+, then what could be the motive of RW's visit to Brussels?

32 Re: NO GSP+ Within this year..... on Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:56 pm

Brinthan

Brinthan
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@samaritan wrote:
@Brinthan wrote:Now lets see above my first post and we sepearate what are the factors still need to be done by the govenment of Srilanka to get GSP+...

1)To devolve power under the New consitution
2)New terrisom Act
3)Introduce new Human right action plan

Other factors for some extend the gvt achieved.

These are the three factors gvt need to be done to get GSP+.So I am 200% sure ,No GSP+ for this year...
If the three factors mentioned by you are prerequisites for the GSP+, then what could be the motive of RW's visit to Brussels?
To explain recent developments by the Gvt..and explain them when other factors to be done by the gvt...Simple as that...

33 Re: NO GSP+ Within this year..... on Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:41 am

Vacations To Sri Lanka

Vacations To Sri Lanka
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Grab Your MGT and TJL parcel quickly.This is the last chance to get into these two horses .....donn't miss it

34 Re: NO GSP+ Within this year..... on Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:48 am

samaritan


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
GSP+ RANIL WILL PULL IT OFF!


http://www.ft.lk/article/574325/Ranil-in-Brussels-to-win-back-GSP-



http://www.ft.lk/article/574062/GSP-plus-and-Sri-Lanka--Ranil-will-pull-it-off-
There is good news around the corner. EU in order to strengthen the present Govt in the backdrop of recent developments in the local political scene are bound in all probability to grant the GSP+ back to Sri Lanka. The market is poised for a mega bull run!


"I am certain that since the ‘political climate’ has changed Prime Minister Ranil Wickremasinghe will not return empty handed" - Former Ambasssador to EU-



Last edited by samaritan on Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total

35 Re: NO GSP+ Within this year..... on Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:58 am

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@samaritan wrote:GSP+ RANIL WILL PULL IT OFF!


http://www.ft.lk/article/574325/Ranil-in-Brussels-to-win-back-GSP-



There is good news around the corner. EC in order to strengthen the present Govt in the backdrop of recent developments in the local political scene are bound in all probability to grant the GSP+ back to Sri Lanka. The market is poised for a mega bull run!
You are dreaming to bring back King.For you getting GSP+ EC conspiracy,if not Government failure.You people could destroy country for your personal gains.People are intelligent now.

36 Re: NO GSP+ Within this year..... on Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:09 am

samaritan


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Yahapalanaya wrote:
@samaritan wrote:GSP+ RANIL WILL PULL IT OFF!


http://www.ft.lk/article/574325/Ranil-in-Brussels-to-win-back-GSP-



There is good news around the corner. EC in order to strengthen the present Govt in the backdrop of recent developments in the local political scene are bound in all probability to grant the GSP+ back to Sri Lanka. The market is poised for a mega bull run!
You are dreaming to bring back King.For you getting GSP+ EC conspiracy,if not Government failure.You people could destroy country for your personal gains.People are intelligent now.
The recent outburst by the President is b'cos of his own conscience that a large segment of the 'horu' are sitting with the Govt. Only people with conscience will understand this and not hypocrites like you. EU is not your Grandpa to grant GSP+ out of love & affection, they too work according to a political agenda!

37 Re: NO GSP+ Within this year..... on Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:20 am

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@samaritan wrote:
@Yahapalanaya wrote:
@samaritan wrote:GSP+ RANIL WILL PULL IT OFF!


http://www.ft.lk/article/574325/Ranil-in-Brussels-to-win-back-GSP-



There is good news around the corner. EC in order to strengthen the present Govt in the backdrop of recent developments in the local political scene are bound in all probability to grant the GSP+ back to Sri Lanka. The market is poised for a mega bull run!
You are dreaming to bring back King.For you getting GSP+ EC conspiracy,if not Government failure.You people could destroy country for your personal gains.People are intelligent now.
The recent outburst by the President is b'cos of his own conscience that a large segment of the 'horu' are sitting with the Govt. Only people with conscience will understand this and not hypocrites like you. EU is not your Grandpa, they too work according to a political agenda!
Yes EC has no work so interfere with SL's internal politics.SL is important than India,China in SouthAsia.MR is greater threat to EC......You people can talk such talk another 10 or 15years.People are intellegent now. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

38 Re: NO GSP+ Within this year..... on Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:27 am

samaritan


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Yahapalanaya wrote:
@samaritan wrote:
@Yahapalanaya wrote:
@samaritan wrote:GSP+ RANIL WILL PULL IT OFF!


http://www.ft.lk/article/574325/Ranil-in-Brussels-to-win-back-GSP-



There is good news around the corner. EC in order to strengthen the present Govt in the backdrop of recent developments in the local political scene are bound in all probability to grant the GSP+ back to Sri Lanka. The market is poised for a mega bull run!
You are dreaming to bring back King.For you getting GSP+ EC conspiracy,if not Government failure.You people could destroy country for your personal gains.People are intelligent now.
The recent outburst by the President is b'cos of his own conscience that a large segment of the 'horu' are sitting with the Govt. Only people with conscience will understand this and not hypocrites like you. EU is not your Grandpa, they too work according to a political agenda!
Yes EC has no work so interfere with SL's internal politics.SL is important than India,China in SouthAsia.MR is greater threat to EC......You people can talk such talk another 10 or 15years.People are intellegent now. :D :D :D
Your comparison of sharks with sprats exposes your degree of intelligence.

39 Re: NO GSP+ Within this year..... on Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:34 am

Vacations To Sri Lanka

Vacations To Sri Lanka
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

40 Re: NO GSP+ Within this year..... on Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:37 pm

Brinthan

Brinthan
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
To get this GSP+ is not a easy task.PM told today in press confrence Next year definitly we can get GSP+.....

So friends NO GSP+ in this year...

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum