Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Submit Post
Submit Post

Latest topics

» Please DON'T SELL IN PANIC, BUY, ONLY A SMALL INCIDENT, IT'S COMPLETELY OVER!!!!!
by Uaecoindubai Today at 3:57 pm

» SME M&A opportunity
by Ram13 Today at 3:49 pm

» Market will test 4700
by Sstar Today at 3:32 pm

» Buy When There's Blood in the Streets
by Soilconomy Today at 2:33 pm

» BFN බොරු සෙලින් දාලා කොහොම හරි 11 වගේ ගානට 500000 එකතු කරගන්න කියලා අර 14 ට ලක්ශයක් සෙලින් දැම්මේ මේ ටේලර් මහත්තයාම තමයි
by sanjulanka Today at 12:48 pm

» Central bank Issue
by Uaecoindubai Today at 12:41 pm

» 8 Finance companaies to be closed very soon
by Uaecoindubai Today at 12:17 pm

» Why AAIC Should trade above RS.50/-
by wisdom79 Today at 11:01 am

» HOTEL INDUSTRY
by Yahapalanaya Yesterday at 10:23 pm

» Look PAP Amazing company
by dmtmadusanka Yesterday at 4:15 pm

» Commencement of Trading at CSE
by Uaecoindubai Yesterday at 3:58 pm

» Good news from JKH : Will this be the market mover ?
by gjooos Yesterday at 1:06 pm

» whats the purpose of Bomb blasts?
by sanjulanka Yesterday at 9:11 am

» Best Free forex signals provider
by Uaecoindubai Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:24 pm

» Chairmam of Sanasa arrested over suspicion of misappropriation of funds
by hammurabi Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:36 am

» Sri Lanka Kattadiyalage Wegapitiya tries to manipulate Household Gas prices in Gas market, Wegapitiya lead LAUGFS Gas in a secret Deal to Bankrupt Government's Litro Gas by affecting 1.3 Million Households and 5 million people in the country
by Uaecoindubai Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:55 pm

» Economic Health of Sri Lanka
by Uaecoindubai Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:30 pm

» What is going on with TFC.N0000
by Uaecoindubai Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:30 pm

» REEF possible run.
by hammurabi Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:50 am

» EAST INTERESTING DAYS AHEAD 25+
by glad Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:40 am

» Weekly Stock Market Roundup
by Insights Equity Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:35 am

» Would CIC make an upward move in the coming weeks?
by hammurabi Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:39 am

» Daily Stock Market Update
by Insights Equity Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:17 pm

» Sri Lanka Hilton Hotels Must Investigate or Oust Unfit and Improper - Kashmi App Bankrupted Sanjiv Alles who hides about his Career in Kashmi for Colombo Hilton Hotel Director Profile
by AmalHoole Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:47 pm

» Why ALHP is having a huge demand despite consecutive losses?
by wisdom79 Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:03 am

» TIME TO LOOK AEL
by sanjulanka Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:42 pm

» HEXP next run up to 120-130
by nishjaya Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:21 pm

» Cabinet nod for Colombo Stock Exchange to be converted to a company limited by shares
by glad Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:30 am

» Lanka Bell to be acquired by Mobitel - Sources
by soileconomy Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:07 am

» Sri Lanka Watapota (WAPO) Guardian Capital lose Rs. 10 Mn of Funds because of Kashmi App Closed down, Kashmi Co-Founder Bankrupt Sanjiv Alles now landed on Hilton Colombo Director Board owned by Yahapalana Government
by AmalHoole Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:17 pm

» සුභ අලුත් අවුරුද්දක් වේවා.
by sanjulanka Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:38 pm

» I bought PCHH.N and SING.N sometimes back?
by hammurabi Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:14 pm

» Highest temperature hike after 128 years in sri lanka
by nimantha80 Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:47 pm

» DEBTS FREE AAIC MUST MOVE UP,3.36BN FROFIT, MARCH Q 1.00BN
by wisdom79 Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:15 am

» VONE , is it time to sell or holds
by Uaecoindubai Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:27 pm

» HVA WILL THEY RECTIFY THE REGULATORS QUARIES BEFORE DEAD LINE?
by nimantha80 Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:12 pm

» NDB Leasing Centers open at Gampaha, Negombo
by Uaecoindubai Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:17 pm

» I met Karuna Today.
by Uaecoindubai Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:15 pm

» Look APLA its trending to 98LKR
by Uaecoindubai Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:13 pm

» ROYAL CERAMIC (RCL)
by Yahapalanaya Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:11 pm

» Look BPPL company
by Uaecoindubai Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:10 am

» PABC.N0000 ? Will come down to Rs. 11 - 12 level?
by Uaecoindubai Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:13 pm

» Any news on MBSL.N0000
by Uaecoindubai Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:56 pm

» New NDB Privilege Banking and Leasing Centres open in Kurunegala
by Soilconomy Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:30 am

» TIME TO WATCH - LOFC - BFN
by Uaecoindubai Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:20 am

» ශ්‍රිලංකාවේ ණය බරතාවය. Sri Lanka's Debt Trap
by soileconomy Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:28 am

» 2019 revised traffic fines
by Uaecoindubai Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:47 pm

» LLUB Surprise
by hammurabi Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:29 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » This august make your profit

This august make your profit

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1This august make your profit  - Page 2 Empty This august make your profit on Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:26 pm

karuna


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
First topic message reminder :

asi 6610 ++ 6700  01/09 2016 thats it .don't sell your shares its 100% right from my emotion .


This august make your profit  - Page 2 Escape_life-1464861

i recommended 50 shares and this months asi number .  i hope those are 95% right . never easy to wrong . try to do good investments .thanks 
The god රහසේ.. අහසේ ඈත ඉමේ නෙබිදී නොමැකී ඒ මතකේ.


41This august make your profit  - Page 2 Empty Re: This august make your profit on Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:40 pm

karuna


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@karuna wrote:Right now nearly midnight.  




තඹරා මෘදු කුසුමකි ඈ තවුසන්ගේ දැහැනේ සම බිඳිනා 
නෑ ලෝකෙ ජීවේ ඇයයි
මායාව මායාව ‍ලොව රවටනා 
සිහිනයකි සිහිනයකි ජීවේ ඇයයි



Of The April market 800 point up and some post deleted administration I don't know why ? So I can't continue anymore 


April expect with in 3 days market move 150
April 15 posted market move 100 point 


May may be twice post one is 45 other is 30


July June also some 


August 1 market up 6610 with in one month.  Confirm after my post trading start with 110 point. 
Some are forget.  last yesterday 56 point 
Most of the time accuracy 100% . With out any trouble.  Other things who can say with in one day moving index number. Never easy .




This august make your profit  - Page 2 Gabriela_Lenzi_1



Can write large store .actually I don't have much money . Seriously i am very innocent lady. But  i have little power . 


I am happy with it . I tried to explain lot never understand i don't know why . 
Anyway I am not much powerful . But I can commands to others mind very easy
With out talking and without meet him . As well i can read they are mind easy.  And some sense getting very early.


Market index number 
It's very difficult but I did it many times 100% accuracy. It also something talent .


Anyway I am simple lady . As well I don't have rubber money . i have enough money to live happily.  Don't think like that.


Finally try to understand world is amazing. Never easy to understand everything.  Better thing live in happily match more always. 


Thanks.  
I do not need continue about August month again and again.  Index under my protection with in 24 or 26 days will be successful 210 unit of 6610.  All really accuracy 100 % now.  Anyway never easy to protect large  index Numbers . 

Coming month start stability market under fundamental your last opportunity to get large divided stocks after that  next year u everyday profitable business find good fundamental stock and invest.  Don't invest  to dustbin I am saying right investment from my knowledge everytime.  From my knowledge with someone follow with right time he never loose investor. Actually this forum members are very innocent some are have a knowledge and experience. 

Actually u guys never see real buying order . It's mean 100 millions far for one stake.  Unfortunately cse don't have much facilities and didn't have share for investment like that. Anyway overseas investors 
Lot will be available to invest . 

I can post 20 pages analysis about one fundamental share with how to trade and tomorrow trading under  surprise guidelines . This forum members never see such a analyse about shares. 

Mama eathatama hariyata index number kiyanna maga talent eakan.  Ethin eaka yatatha trad wanna share wala turnover and analysis gana mata oyalath eakka katha karalla wadak na.  

Anyway I nothing share promote under the forum . Because I have enough money to live happily .so   Try to follow fundamental now . I am saying right time right thing.  Share market eaka trading wana index number eaka kalin kiyanna talent eakata. Like that I am saying this advice from my knowledge and talent.  Sometimes someone can't believe yes this is a talent . I am saying from my hurt and like your friends .don't miss understand like that . I am very innocent lady as well this is my talent thank

42This august make your profit  - Page 2 Empty Re: This august make your profit on Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:59 pm

ifenny


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
I'm totally confused...!!! Sad

43This august make your profit  - Page 2 Empty Re: This august make your profit on Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:58 pm

Chinwi


Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
@ifenny wrote:I'm totally confused...!!! Sad


ඉස්සර හිටිය වට්ටෝරු වෙද්දු කියල ජාතියක්.

මේ  අය නියම වෙද දැනුමක් ලබා නැති අය​. නමුත් බහුල ලෙඩ කිහිපයකට  දෙන්න ඕන කසාය සීට්ටු කිහිපයක් කට පාඩම් කරගෙන හිටිය.
ඉතින් රෝගියෙක් ආවම ඉතා හොඳට පරීක්‍ෂා කරනව වගේ පෙන්නල නාඩි එහෙම ඉතා උවමනාවෙන්  බලල ඇස් ලොකු කරල ඔලුව වනල ලෙඩේට හේතුව හඳුනා ගත්ත වගේ පෙන්නල​ කසායක් නියම කරනව​.
ඒක ලියන්නෙ මෙලෝ සතෙකුට තේරෙන්නෙ නැති බාසාවකින්.
බෙහෙත් බඩු  සියල්ලේම   නම් එකම වැල් අකුරු කිහිපයක්.
නමුත්  කඩේ බෙහෙත් බඩු කිරන කොල්ල දන්නව බෙහෙත් සීට්ටුවේ මුල් අකුරු කීපය බලපු ගමන් මේ අහවල් ලිස්ට් එක කියල​.
මොකද ලෙඩ්ඩු කොච්චර මොන මොන ලෙඩට ආවත්  හැමදාම එන්නෙ ලිස්ට් කිහිපයක් විතරයි.

අර හිතා මතා නොතේරෙන්න ලියන්නේ ලෙඩාව අන් දන්න​. හැම ලිස්ට් එකකම  පහලට යන්න තියෙන්නෙ බොරු වැල්  අකුරු  .
ඔය ක්‍රමේම තමයි අනාගත ය ගැන අනාවැකි කිව්ව නොත්‍රඩාමුස්, බබා වැංගා ආදී සියලු දෙනා කලේ.
ඕනම පැත්තකට හරවගන්න පුලුවන් වෙන්නෙ ඔලුව කචල් වෙන බහු බූත කවි වාක්‍ය ලියනව​.  පැටලෙන විදියට ලිව්වම මිනිස්සු හිතනව අපට තේරුම් ගන්න බැරිතරම් දේවල් දන්න අමුතු බුද්ධියක් බලයක් තියෙන කෙනෙක් කියල​.
ඉතින් ඒ කිව්ව දහස් ගණන් වාක්‍ය වලින් ලෝකෙ සිද්ධ උන දේවල් වලට යන්තම් හෝ ගලපගන්න හැකි ඒවා සෑහෙන හොයා ගන්න පුලුවන්.  එවිට ඒ අය මහා හැකියාවෙන් යුතු අනාගත වක්තෘ වරුන් වශයෙන් ප්‍රසිද්ධ වෙනව​.

හැබැයි  ඒ අය කියපු වැරදි පිස්සු විකාර දහස් ගණනක්  කාගෙවත් අවධානයට පත් නොවී  යටපත් වෙනව​.  

44This august make your profit  - Page 2 Empty Re: This august make your profit on Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:31 pm

ifenny


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@Chinwi...well said Chinwi. I feel sorry for this forum. Wish we can see constructive posts as good old days in this forum. Hope newbies are not blindly following these jokers and burn their fingers.

45This august make your profit  - Page 2 Empty Re: This august make your profit on Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:33 am

karuna


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Chinwi wrote:
@ifenny wrote:I'm totally confused...!!! Sad


ඉස්සර හිටිය වට්ටෝරු වෙද්දු කියල ජාතියක්.

මේ  අය නියම වෙද දැනුමක් ලබා නැති අය​. නමුත් බහුල ලෙඩ කිහිපයකට  දෙන්න ඕන කසාය සීට්ටු කිහිපයක් කට පාඩම් කරගෙන හිටිය.
ඉතින් රෝගියෙක් ආවම ඉතා හොඳට පරීක්‍ෂා කරනව වගේ පෙන්නල නාඩි එහෙම ඉතා උවමනාවෙන්  බලල ඇස් ලොකු කරල ඔලුව වනල ලෙඩේට හේතුව හඳුනා ගත්ත වගේ පෙන්නල​ කසායක් නියම කරනව​.
ඒක ලියන්නෙ මෙලෝ සතෙකුට තේරෙන්නෙ නැති බාසාවකින්.
බෙහෙත් බඩු  සියල්ලේම   නම් එකම වැල් අකුරු කිහිපයක්.
නමුත්  කඩේ බෙහෙත් බඩු කිරන කොල්ල දන්නව බෙහෙත් සීට්ටුවේ මුල් අකුරු කීපය බලපු ගමන් මේ අහවල් ලිස්ට් එක කියල​.
මොකද ලෙඩ්ඩු කොච්චර මොන මොන ලෙඩට ආවත්  හැමදාම එන්නෙ ලිස්ට් කිහිපයක් විතරයි.

අර හිතා මතා නොතේරෙන්න ලියන්නේ ලෙඩාව අන් දන්න​. හැම ලිස්ට් එකකම  පහලට යන්න තියෙන්නෙ බොරු වැල්  අකුරු  .
ඔය ක්‍රමේම තමයි අනාගත ය ගැන අනාවැකි කිව්ව නොත්‍රඩාමුස්, බබා වැංගා ආදී සියලු දෙනා කලේ.
ඕනම පැත්තකට හරවගන්න පුලුවන් වෙන්නෙ ඔලුව කචල් වෙන බහු බූත කවි වාක්‍ය ලියනව​.  පැටලෙන විදියට ලිව්වම මිනිස්සු හිතනව අපට තේරුම් ගන්න බැරිතරම් දේවල් දන්න අමුතු බුද්ධියක් බලයක් තියෙන කෙනෙක් කියල​.
ඉතින් ඒ කිව්ව දහස් ගණන් වාක්‍ය වලින් ලෝකෙ සිද්ධ උන දේවල් වලට යන්තම් හෝ ගලපගන්න හැකි ඒවා සෑහෙන හොයා ගන්න පුලුවන්.  එවිට ඒ අය මහා හැකියාවෙන් යුතු අනාගත වක්තෘ වරුන් වශයෙන් ප්‍රසිද්ධ වෙනව​.

හැබැයි  ඒ අය කියපු වැරදි පිස්සු විකාර දහස් ගණනක්  කාගෙවත් අවධානයට පත් නොවී  යටපත් වෙනව​.  

Anyway I don't have much knowledge like u.  Sorry for that . I know u are angry always Hiks what for me.  I am life time happy with my some talent  . So no need bring any argument with anyone.  
Maga budun wahansa kiyalla theyannawa wairaiyan wairayan nosan seda wairayan awairaya sanseda.

Hari hari onna oya denum eahanam . 


I think I am not said many time wrong thing . Right time right thing . Some people think they are most ..no I can't write.   Actually I nothing argues with u or anyone.  Because no promoting shares and anything under forum . I just posted helpful to at least only one person for . That's all

46This august make your profit  - Page 2 Empty Re: This august make your profit on Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:46 am

karuna


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@karuna wrote:Right now nearly midnight.  




තඹරා මෘදු කුසුමකි ඈ තවුසන්ගේ දැහැනේ සම බිඳිනා 
නෑ ලෝකෙ ජීවේ ඇයයි
මායාව මායාව ‍ලොව රවටනා 
සිහිනයකි සිහිනයකි ජීවේ ඇයයි



Of The April market 800 point up and some post deleted administration I don't know why ? So I can't continue anymore 


April expect with in 3 days market move 150
April 15 posted market move 100 point 


May may be twice post one is 45 other is 30


July June also some 


August 1 market up 6610 with in one month.  Confirm after my post trading start with 110 point. 
Some are forget.  last yesterday 56 point 
Most of the time accuracy 100% . With out any trouble.  Other things who can say with in one day moving index number. Never easy .




This august make your profit  - Page 2 Gabriela_Lenzi_1



Can write large store .actually I don't have much money . Seriously i am very innocent lady. But  i have little power . 


I am happy with it . I tried to explain lot never understand i don't know why . 
Anyway I am not much powerful . But I can commands to others mind very easy
With out talking and without meet him . As well i can read they are mind easy.  And some sense getting very early.


Market index number 
It's very difficult but I did it many times 100% accuracy. It also something talent .


Anyway I am simple lady . As well I don't have rubber money . i have enough money to live happily.  Don't think like that.


Finally try to understand world is amazing. Never easy to understand everything.  Better thing live in happily match more always. 


Thanks.  

Don't disturb with out a reason from my world I am very innocent lady I just thought something help from my side . Yes sometime I am wrong sometime right.  Anyway no arguments better things u can do . Like that me I don't disturb to other so live in happily always don't fight each other . 

Sathuta thama api upreema karannawu pin wala saranshaya. 

Try to live happily  always .Thanks

47This august make your profit  - Page 2 Empty Re: This august make your profit on Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:58 am

TARGET


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
So karuna you become lady now. Yes I have heard those kind of stories. So not surprised. Congrats for your new states.
(We knew this would happen when you come with different lady names  Laughing )

48This august make your profit  - Page 2 Empty Re: This august make your profit on Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:21 pm

karuna


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@karuna wrote:
@karuna wrote:Right now nearly midnight.  




තඹරා මෘදු කුසුමකි ඈ තවුසන්ගේ දැහැනේ සම බිඳිනා 
නෑ ලෝකෙ ජීවේ ඇයයි
මායාව මායාව ‍ලොව රවටනා 
සිහිනයකි සිහිනයකි ජීවේ ඇයයි



Of The April market 800 point up and some post deleted administration I don't know why ? So I can't continue anymore 


April expect with in 3 days market move 150
April 15 posted market move 100 point 


May may be twice post one is 45 other is 30


July June also some 


August 1 market up 6610 with in one month.  Confirm after my post trading start with 110 point. 
Some are forget.  last yesterday 56 point 
Most of the time accuracy 100% . With out any trouble.  Other things who can say with in one day moving index number. Never easy .




This august make your profit  - Page 2 Gabriela_Lenzi_1



Can write large store .actually I don't have much money . Seriously i am very innocent lady. But  i have little power . 


I am happy with it . I tried to explain lot never understand i don't know why . 
Anyway I am not much powerful . But I can commands to others mind very easy
With out talking and without meet him . As well i can read they are mind easy.  And some sense getting very early.


Market index number 
It's very difficult but I did it many times 100% accuracy. It also something talent .


Anyway I am simple lady . As well I don't have rubber money . i have enough money to live happily.  Don't think like that.


Finally try to understand world is amazing. Never easy to understand everything.  Better thing live in happily match more always. 


Thanks.  
I do not need continue about August month again and again.  Index under my protection with in 24 or 26 days will be successful 210 unit of 6610.  All really accuracy 100 % now.  Anyway never easy to protect large  index Numbers . 

Coming month start stability market under fundamental your last opportunity to get large divided stocks after that  next year u everyday profitable business find good fundamental stock and invest.  Don't invest  to dustbin I am saying right investment from my knowledge everytime.  From my knowledge with someone follow with right time he never loose investor. Actually this forum members are very innocent some are have a knowledge and experience. 

Actually u guys never see real buying order . It's mean 100 millions far for one stake.  Unfortunately cse don't have much facilities and didn't have share for investment like that. Anyway overseas investors 
Lot will be available to invest . 

I can post 20 pages analysis about one fundamental share with how to trade and tomorrow trading under  surprise guidelines . This forum members never see such a analyse about shares. 

Mama eathatama hariyata index number kiyanna maga talent eakan.  Ethin eaka yatatha trad wanna share wala turnover and analysis gana mata oyalath eakka katha karalla wadak na.  

Anyway I nothing share promote under the forum . Because I have enough money to live happily .so   Try to follow fundamental now . I am saying right time right thing.  Share market eaka trading wana index number eaka kalin kiyanna talent eakata. Like that I am saying this advice from my knowledge and talent.  Sometimes someone can't believe yes this is a talent . I am saying from my hurt and like your friends .don't miss understand like that . I am very innocent lady as well this is my talent thank
I don't say lie to you . Today my August target complete now.  

Thanks

49This august make your profit  - Page 2 Empty Re: This august make your profit on Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:28 pm

hiransilva23


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Karuna asco wapo ehemat patta profit neda???

50This august make your profit  - Page 2 Empty Re: This august make your profit on Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:18 pm

rosa maria

rosa maria
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@karuna wrote:
@karuna wrote:
@karuna wrote:Right now nearly midnight.  




තඹරා මෘදු කුසුමකි ඈ තවුසන්ගේ දැහැනේ සම බිඳිනා 
නෑ ලෝකෙ ජීවේ ඇයයි
මායාව මායාව ‍ලොව රවටනා 
සිහිනයකි සිහිනයකි ජීවේ ඇයයි



Of The April market 800 point up and some post deleted administration I don't know why ? So I can't continue anymore 


April expect with in 3 days market move 150
April 15 posted market move 100 point 


May may be twice post one is 45 other is 30


July June also some 


August 1 market up 6610 with in one month.  Confirm after my post trading start with 110 point. 
Some are forget.  last yesterday 56 point 
Most of the time accuracy 100% . With out any trouble.  Other things who can say with in one day moving index number. Never easy .




This august make your profit  - Page 2 Gabriela_Lenzi_1



Can write large store .actually I don't have much money . Seriously i am very innocent lady. But  i have little power . 


I am happy with it . I tried to explain lot never understand i don't know why . 
Anyway I am not much powerful . But I can commands to others mind very easy
With out talking and without meet him . As well i can read they are mind easy.  And some sense getting very early.


Market index number 
It's very difficult but I did it many times 100% accuracy. It also something talent .


Anyway I am simple lady . As well I don't have rubber money . i have enough money to live happily.  Don't think like that.


Finally try to understand world is amazing. Never easy to understand everything.  Better thing live in happily match more always. 


Thanks.  
I do not need continue about August month again and again.  Index under my protection with in 24 or 26 days will be successful 210 unit of 6610.  All really accuracy 100 % now.  Anyway never easy to protect large  index Numbers . 

Coming month start stability market under fundamental your last opportunity to get large divided stocks after that  next year u everyday profitable business find good fundamental stock and invest.  Don't invest  to dustbin I am saying right investment from my knowledge everytime.  From my knowledge with someone follow with right time he never loose investor. Actually this forum members are very innocent some are have a knowledge and experience. 

Actually u guys never see real buying order . It's mean 100 millions far for one stake.  Unfortunately cse don't have much facilities and didn't have share for investment like that. Anyway overseas investors 
Lot will be available to invest . 

I can post 20 pages analysis about one fundamental share with how to trade and tomorrow trading under  surprise guidelines . This forum members never see such a analyse about shares. 

Mama eathatama hariyata index number kiyanna maga talent eakan.  Ethin eaka yatatha trad wanna share wala turnover and analysis gana mata oyalath eakka katha karalla wadak na.  

Anyway I nothing share promote under the forum . Because I have enough money to live happily .so   Try to follow fundamental now . I am saying right time right thing.  Share market eaka trading wana index number eaka kalin kiyanna talent eakata. Like that I am saying this advice from my knowledge and talent.  Sometimes someone can't believe yes this is a talent . I am saying from my hurt and like your friends .don't miss understand like that . I am very innocent lady as well this is my talent thank
I don't say lie to you . Today my August target complete now.  

Thanks
ජිවිත කැලේ පිපී මල් වැලේ....

51This august make your profit  - Page 2 Empty Re: This august make your profit on Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:53 pm

hiransilva23


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Karuna z back.

52This august make your profit  - Page 2 Empty Re: This august make your profit on Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:33 pm

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
any way.

well come back. Mr/Ms Karuna

we miss you....

53This august make your profit  - Page 2 Empty Re: This august make your profit on Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:35 pm

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
ammata hudu Rosa Mariya sinahla katha karanawa...

54This august make your profit  - Page 2 Empty Re: This august make your profit on Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:20 am

rosa maria

rosa maria
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
some people investing with out a reason but they did't see something . so be carefully next quarter burn your money  

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum