Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Submit Post
Submit Post

Latest topics

» MARKET CRASH - GUARANTEED
by samaritan Today at 6:34 pm

» BFN - JINS - UBC - අද මෙම කොටස් හුවමාරු වුනු ප්‍රමාණ සහ ආකාරය බලන්න
by sanjulanka Today at 2:44 pm

» JINS - BFN DELAS 100% SURE මතකද . ජනශක්ති GENERAL සමාගම වික්ක හැටි - එක පාරටම
by sanjulanka Today at 1:12 pm

» UAL artifically pushed up - beware!
by nosf766 Today at 12:20 pm

» BFN ගනු දෙනුව වෙනවා ..
by ruwan326 Today at 12:11 pm

» PLAYERS PICK OF THE DAY
by ruwan326 Today at 9:59 am

» ##FUN TOONS###
by ruwan326 Today at 9:14 am

» Financial Reports Q-3 2018
by ruwan326 Today at 9:09 am

» FOREIGN NEWS
by ruwan326 Today at 8:30 am

» CROSSINGS TODAY
by ruwan326 Today at 8:24 am

» Daily Foreign Transactions
by ruwan326 Today at 8:22 am

» රැවටෙන්න එපා ..විකුන්නන එපා ..ණයට ගන්න එපා .BFN - JINS එකතු කරන්නා හෙට දිනනනවා
by sanjulanka Today at 8:09 am

» News Behind CTCE.N0000 Running?
by crs Yesterday at 6:08 pm

» SRI LANKA @ 2020
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 9:36 am

» NDB declared ‘Bank of the Year’ by The Banker, UK
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 8:41 am

» NDB wins Banking Sector National Business Excellence Award 2018
by MarketWch Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:33 pm

» Market will RISE expecting a MR Led new government
by samaritan Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:52 pm

» CSE THIS WEEK
by ruwan326 Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:37 am

» Summary of Key Announcements during the week
by ruwan326 Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:25 am

» No worries about BFN Deal .i
by ruwan326 Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:21 am

» CSE WEEKLY
by ruwan326 Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:13 am

» Dealing by directors
by ruwan326 Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:55 am

» ALHP WILL MOVE UP from next MONDAY
by aklt Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:47 am

» ඔරියන්ට් ෆ්යිනැන්ස් -විකිනීම ස්තිරයි - අද ද අයිලන්ඩ් පුවත් පත බලන්න 2020 වෙනකම් පුලුවන් නම් තියා ගන්න - අදහා ගන්න බැරි ආදායමක් ලබන්න
by ruwan326 Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:33 am

» @RANFERDI, YAhapalan, In which list are you? Puravesi Lithro List, or Kiriella List or other list
by ranferdi Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:06 am

» #PM Crisis#
by ranferdi Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:05 am

» Stocks don’t go up and stay up because of stories, tips, or people’s opinions
by ruwan326 Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:00 am

» FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS IMPAIRMENT COST
by Yahapalanaya Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:10 pm

» MONTH PEACE & HAPPINESS
by Ryan Hudson Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:40 pm

» JINS NO DEAL YET - BFN IS ON AND POSITIVE -CHECK THE COMPNAY ANNOUNCEMENT CAREFULLY - NO NOTHING ABOUT BFN
by kalu351 Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:03 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » if you are a ethical person ......................

if you are a ethical person ......................

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

vic19

avatar
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
if you are a ethical person with certain values  and principals can you make your share investments in companies like Distilleries , Lion, Ceylon Brew, Ceylon tobacco ?

when we buy a shares we are indirectly owning that company . hence we a participating in that companies who sell things which are harmful for the health of others........

this thought troubles my mind.

at present I hold only Ceylon tobacco out of the above ......

what you all think on this matter......

nimantha80


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
This was a debate in last bull when GRAN,BFL,TAFL went up

vic19

avatar
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@nimantha80 wrote:This was a debate in last bull when GRAN,BFL,TAFL went up

But Nimantha,

chicken is very much different to the sale of alcohol and cigars. it is harmful for the human health.

Yahapalanaya

avatar
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@vic19 wrote:
@nimantha80 wrote:This was a debate in last bull when GRAN,BFL,TAFL went up

But Nimantha,

chicken is very much different to the sale of alcohol and cigars. it is harmful for the human health.
Killing himself is bigger crime than taking other animals life? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

TARGET


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Yahapalanaya wrote:
@vic19 wrote:
@nimantha80 wrote:This was a debate in last bull when GRAN,BFL,TAFL went up

But Nimantha,

chicken is very much different to the sale of alcohol and cigars. it is harmful for the human health.
Killing himself is bigger crime than taking other animals life? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
So is this the truth of yahapalanaya. .
broiler chicken life =human life.. Razz

D.G.Dayaratne


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Lord Buddha said "CHETHANA AHAN BIKKAWE KAMMAN WADAMI"

Every thing depend on your mind

That means your motive/ purpose of buying  particular share

Any way usually Buddhist organization  do not handled shares against Buddhist principles



Last edited by D.G.Dayaratne on Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typing mistake)

soileconomy

avatar
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
People who consume alcohol ,tobacco products are using them with their own consent ,intentionally.
But killing animals is not done that way.So food companies who involved in meat aligned products may worse than tobacco and alcohol companies,
Then Selling pharmaceutical products may very ethical but selling price may unethical.

TARGET


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@soileconomy wrote:People who consume alcohol ,tobacco products are using them with their own consent ,intentionally.
But killing  animals is not done that way.So food companies who involved in meat aligned products may worse than tobacco and alcohol companies,
Then Selling pharmaceutical products may very ethical but selling price may unethical.
Soileconomy you think smoker only kills himself? Oh god..

Yahapalanaya

avatar
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@TARGET wrote:
@Yahapalanaya wrote:
@vic19 wrote:
@nimantha80 wrote:This was a debate in last bull when GRAN,BFL,TAFL went up

But Nimantha,

chicken is very much different to the sale of alcohol and cigars. it is harmful for the human health.
Killing himself is bigger crime than taking other animals life? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
So is this the truth of yahapalanaya. .
broiler chicken life =human life.. Razz
Soileconomy has given the answer.

TARGET


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Marama sucharitha wadhiyo tikak lankawe inne. Maha dawal minissu maranawa. Lamai dhushanaya karanawa.. arakku beegena awith pawulama winasha karanawa..dhum beela laga inna ekawath maragena salli tikath nathi kara gannawa..
kamata ganna dawas 21 broilerla marana eka tama prasne.. Boru sucharitha wadhiyo...

Yahapalanaya

avatar
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@TARGET wrote:
@soileconomy wrote:People who consume alcohol ,tobacco products are using them with their own consent ,intentionally.
But killing  animals is not done that way.So food companies who involved in meat aligned products may worse than tobacco and alcohol companies,
Then Selling pharmaceutical products may very ethical but selling price may unethical.
Soileconomy you think smoker only kills himself? Oh god..
Are you saying Killing animals are better than harming others by Smoking.....Better wear a mask and stop killing innocent animals.

Yahapalanaya

avatar
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@TARGET wrote:Marama sucharitha wadhiyo tikak lankawe inne. Maha dawal minissu maranawa. Lamai dhushanaya karanawa.. arakku beegena awith pawulama winasha karanawa..dhum beela laga inna ekawath maragena salli tikath nathi kara gannawa..
kamata ganna dawas 21 broilerla marana eka tama prasne.. Boru sucharitha wadhiyo...
Drink and die.Who cares.Don't kill those 21 broilers.

Chinwi

avatar
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Chicken was designed  in heaven and made on Earth by God as a food for man.

Liqueur was designed and made on Earth by Man to become God in a short-lived heaven.


-Chinwi
.  just for fun
---

By the way I do not buy animal killing shares even if they promise to make me a billionaire.
Because profit I get is directly from slaughtering animals.
I have some Beer shares ! Indala hitala beer ekek biwwata ganak na ne. Cool

See,  people think their own way.

Pl note I am not a 'Sri Lankan Buddhist'  

EquityChamp

avatar
Moderator
@Chinwi wrote:Chicken was designed  in heaven and made on Earth by God as a food for man.

Liqueur was designed and made on Earth by Man to become God in a short-lived heaven.


-Chinwi
.  just for fun
---

By the way I do not buy animal killing shares even if they promise to make me a billionaire.
Because profit I get is directly from slaughtering animals.
I have some Beer shares ! Indala hitala beer ekek biwwata ganak na ne. Cool

See,  people think their own way.

Pl note I am not a 'Sri Lankan Buddhist'  

You must be a Catholic. am I right?

TARGET


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Yahapalanaya wrote:
@TARGET wrote:Marama sucharitha wadhiyo tikak lankawe inne. Maha dawal minissu maranawa. Lamai dhushanaya karanawa.. arakku beegena awith pawulama winasha karanawa..dhum beela laga inna ekawath maragena salli tikath nathi kara gannawa..
kamata ganna dawas 21 broilerla marana eka tama prasne.. Boru sucharitha wadhiyo...
Drink and die.Who cares.Don't kill those 21 broilers.
If a drunken driver kills your closest relation, won't you bother brother? Can you say who cares..(Really sorry if the question hurts you,..But that's the truth..We don't care until something happen to us..)
I don't say killing animals is good. But there are much bigger things than that..Yahapalanya are you a vegetarian?..If so that's good. I appreciate it.

Yahapalanaya

avatar
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@TARGET wrote:
@Yahapalanaya wrote:
@TARGET wrote:Marama sucharitha wadhiyo tikak lankawe inne. Maha dawal minissu maranawa. Lamai dhushanaya karanawa.. arakku beegena awith pawulama winasha karanawa..dhum beela laga inna ekawath maragena salli tikath nathi kara gannawa..
kamata ganna dawas 21 broilerla marana eka tama prasne.. Boru sucharitha wadhiyo...
Drink and die.Who cares.Don't kill those 21 broilers.
If a drunken driver kills your closest relation, won't you bother brother? Can you say who cares..(Really sorry if the question hurts you,..But that's the truth..We don't care until something happen to us..)
I don't say killing animals is good. But there are much bigger things than that..Yahapalanya are you a vegetarian?..If so that's good. I appreciate it.
Put drunken driver in jail for life time if he kills someone.Then who cares this animal.We cannot justify killing animal until human stop smoking or drinking alkahol.

TARGET


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
You don't get to the point brother..If drinking kill human, you don't bother (we can put him jail and everything ok). Yes if we can stop killing animals, it is good..even fishing..even killing mosquitoes..
So you gonna hold liquor and tobacco shares (because you don't care) but not chicken. Frankly tell me this? are you a vegetarian..if not all your talks become useless

Yahapalanaya

avatar
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@TARGET wrote:You don't get to the point brother..If drinking kill human, you don't bother (we can put him jail and everything ok). Yes if we can stop killing animals, it is good..even fishing..even killing mosquitoes..
So you gonna hold liquor and tobacco shares (because you don't care) but not chicken. Frankly tell me this? are you a vegetarian..if not all your talks become useless
It would bother us if you kill others whether you drink or not.Killing innocent child Shreya,Lasantha ,Thajudin,etc,etc......bother us....We do not care If you want to drink and die yourself.Do it.


Here killing himself(drunken & smoken) vs killing others(whether animal or human)

Whether I am having those shares or vegetarian immaterial here.

TARGET


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Yahapalanaya wrote:

Whether I am having those shares or vegetarian immaterial here.
Thanks. . Very Happy

vic19

avatar
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
yahapalanaya wrote:

It would bother us if you kill others whether you drink or not.Killing innocent child Shreya,Lasantha ,Thajudin,etc,etc......bother us....We do not care If you want to drink and die yourself.Do it.


Here killing himself(drunken & smoken) vs killing others(whether animal or human)

Whether I am having those shares or vegetarian immaterial here.



common @yahapalanaya

I think you are " confusing " this discussion with the Sri Lankan politics.Smile Smile Smile

calm down !!!! this subject is excluding the politics and between normal people like us, who are God fearing.

thanks.Very Happy

Yahapalanaya

avatar
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Chinwi wrote:Chicken was designed  in heaven and made on Earth by God as a food for man.

Liqueur was designed and made on Earth by Man to become God in a short-lived heaven.


-Chinwi
.  just for fun
---

By the way I do not buy animal killing shares even if they promise to make me a billionaire.
Because profit I get is directly from slaughtering animals.
I have some Beer shares ! Indala hitala beer ekek biwwata ganak na ne. Cool

See,  people think their own way.

Pl note I am not a 'Sri Lankan Buddhist'  


Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Chinwi

avatar
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Yako beer na. Floods damage still no production.

Imported Jara beer can thiyenava. eva bonna be.

TARGET


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Chinwi wrote:Yako beer na. Floods damage still no production.

 Imported Jara beer can thiyenava. eva bonna be.

Beer eka gahana kota chicken kallakuth hapanawa athi neda Chinwi uncle? Very Happy

Yahapalanaya

avatar
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Chinwi wrote:Yako beer na. Floods damage still no production.

 Imported Jara beer can thiyenava. eva bonna be.

I will send you Heineken. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

karuna


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Yahapalanaya wrote:
@Chinwi wrote:Yako beer na. Floods damage still no production.

 Imported Jara beer can thiyenava. eva bonna be.

I will send you Heineken. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
World most branded beer is budweiser . There was England over 50% tasting . It's very smooth taste . 

Our lion larger beer recipe nearly to budweiser . And tourist most tasting larger beer in Sri Lanka . 

Heineken is worldwide now there was only promoting beer comparing some beers heineken not the smooth taste.  

World branded cigarette is a Melbourne when England over 50 % taste it . 
Benson and gold leaf may be have some equal taste.

Yahapalanaya

avatar
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@karuna wrote:
@Yahapalanaya wrote:
@Chinwi wrote:Yako beer na. Floods damage still no production.

 Imported Jara beer can thiyenava. eva bonna be.

I will send you Heineken. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
World most branded beer is budweiser . There was England over 50% tasting . It's very smooth taste . 

Our lion larger beer recipe nearly to budweiser . And tourist most tasting larger beer in Sri Lanka . 

Heineken is worldwide now there was only promoting beer comparing some beers heineken not the smooth taste.  

World branded cigarette is a Melbourne when England over 50 % taste it . 
Benson and gold leaf may be have some equal taste.
I couldn't find difference in taste between budwiser and Heineken.

I am missing Lionlarger and Srilankan Carlesberg  Razz Razz Razz.

Chinwi

avatar
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
@Chinwi wrote: Chicken was designed  in heaven  ..... Liqueur was designed and made on Earth by Man to become God .
-Chinwi


Pl note I am not a 'Sri Lankan Buddhist'  

@EquityChamp wrote: You must be a Catholic. am I right?

This is a critical topic and 99% of the people will not change anything they believe until the end of their lives.
Not only that, most get aggressive when you question or say something not tally with their religious belief.  
So, I was reluctant to  write here anything relating to religions.


As  you ask this question I decided to write , as I think there are some people here who can see broad angle, at least  for study purposes.

Answer:

Unfortunately I have no simple answer to your question. ( I know this is not a proper place to write in detail)

I did explore teachings of all the religions at least up to basic levels.

My current position is,  I do not believe or follow  'Buddhism' we know (we were taught) here in Sri Lanka as the path that guides you to Nirvana.

Explanation:

All religious  teachings are falling  into two categories based on basic principals.  You can call them three pillars. (or columns on they buildup all the other concepts)

Category 1. Anichcha , Dukkha, Anathma  

Anithya - Ever creating and destroying of everything aka changing constantly.
Dukkha - Suffer due to inability to withstand the changing
Anathma - There is nothing call soul or spirit with you

Category 2. Nithya , Sukha, Athma

Nithya - Eternity in the Universe. eg. in Heaven or hell.
Sukha - Everlasting happiness. eg. when you go heaven
Athma - Soul or spirit that leaves your body when you die.  

Buddhism, Jainism falls into first category.

Hinduism, Christianity, Islam  and many other God praying teachings are in the other category.

When you write 'no spirit or aathma leaves your body' in Buddhism (1st category) most of the people might not agree. That is because 'athma' is in our culture and it is even used by our monks in dhamma deshana.
But,  Buddha's teachings  developed on those 3 pillars and one of three basics is 'no soul'.  

Other mostly misunderstood concept is Anithya.

To most of  Buddhists in SL   it is 'born - live and  die' someday. Or when you lost somebody or something you say that's anithya. At  funerals even sangha talk about anithya linking it to death.  

Actually Anithya in Buddhism is creating and destroying everything in every instance. It is not about death. In modern science :   matter and anti matter is created by energy and destroyed when two meet each other. It is happening every time.  

Birth -live- die is the main concept of God fearing religions.
God creates you, maintain you and decides your end.

In Hinduism these three jobs were   given to 3 gods. 'Trimurthi'.
Brahma - Creator
Vishnu - preserver or maintainer
Shiva or Eshvara - Destroyer

So people are mostly fear of the destroyer, naturally. They chant  Shiva-sthrotra than Brahma strothra. As Brahma has done his job you do not make his lingam and pray to it. But always pay respect to Shiva-lingam. ( Religious explanation is different here, why Shiva is most powerful)

In Christianity / Islam,  all the 3 jobs are done by one super almighty God.

They need this concept to create and give super power to the mighty God. Otherwise no one care or fear of him. Will not pray him.

So most of the Buddhists in Sri lanka are actually following the 'create-live-end' concept of Islam / Christianity.

That is why I wrote "I am not  a Sri Lankan Buddhist".

They do not know what is Anithya ,the real Key to Nibbana . No one teach them .
'Anichcha watha sankara' (ever changing nature of everything) is the most fearful text for them.
They print it in death notices. But that is the most interesting thing to study .


The rest  is more complex to write here.
I can write what is Dukka and why there is no Aathma , and if no aathma how you get incarnate somewhere. But no use without completely self understanding the   Anithya concept.

Real path to Nibbana is explained in 'patichcha samuppada'  secured  in Burma inside Abhidhamma.

Understanding anithya is the beginning   to understand what is dukkha and why there is no soul in us.   Dukka is not sinhala 'duka' .

To understand somewhat complex Patichcha samuppada you have to increase your brain power.
That is why Bhawana or meditation is advised by Buddha.

 'Samatha Bhavana' Only (eg. monitoring breathing)  is not enough. It is just to calm your mind. Vidarshana Bhawana is needed to develop your brain and study complex things.

In far away places in Siam (Thailand) and Burma (Myanmar) there are monks who practice these things.

I wrote this using my self understanding and not retyping of any book. Still exploring .

--

For most of the people these are too complex ideas to bother with.  

More easy way is praying to a God,  handover your future to him, stay away from bad and live happily.

God bless you. May you achieve Nibbana.

trader7


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
I have studied the 2 major religions, Buddhism and Christianity.
The major difference is while other religions do not have a Living God, Christians have access to a Living God in the Holy Spirit 24 hours a day. Meaning Christians can communicate with God always thru prayer.
Also, in Christianity, your sins will be Forgiven and you will have eternal life in Heaven.
I all 3 religions, there is a Mighty God in Heaven.

karuna


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@karuna wrote:
@Yahapalanaya wrote:
@Chinwi wrote:Yako beer na. Floods damage still no production.

 Imported Jara beer can thiyenava. eva bonna be.

I will send you Heineken. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
World most branded beer is budweiser . There was England over 50% tasting . It's very smooth taste . 

Our lion larger beer recipe nearly to budweiser . And tourist most tasting larger beer in Sri Lanka . 

Heineken is worldwide now there was only promoting beer comparing some beers heineken not the smooth taste.  

World branded cigarette is a Melbourne when England over 50 % taste it . 
Benson and gold leaf may be have some equal taste.

Alcohol 
Cutty shark 12 years blended  and black and white 
Whiskey have a most smooth taste   compare vat 69 and equal whiskey no chance to taste with that 
Coz vat 69 currently Sri Lanka nearly to kassippu 

England have a kasippu model 1 , 3, litters bottles that name is cider . When some people of England saying if drink cider u will going cider .

But cider better than kasippu anyway when I came to my village sometime  i taste really kasippu also because it's such a recipe anakonda like  sarapai also in the kasippu barral . However I was stop kasippu playing last year.  

Lady's best smooth taste alcohol is  lalista .
Spain most hidden taste lalista , anyway it also hidden taste .

Vodkas made from Russia 
But it's not very interesting drink normal 3/4 time can taste after that it's not hit to taste again .

Sakka is a Japanese kasippu level brand but Sakka is better more than English cider and our kasippu 

As well have a lot I think that is enough for introduced something

hiransilva23


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Forum ekata koi welawe hari polisiyen paninawa.dan issarahata meke kassipputh perena patak tiyenne

Teller

avatar
Moderator
I'm away from some companies due to my policies

Yahapalanaya

avatar
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@karuna wrote:
@karuna wrote:
@Yahapalanaya wrote:
@Chinwi wrote:Yako beer na. Floods damage still no production.

 Imported Jara beer can thiyenava. eva bonna be.

I will send you Heineken. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
World most branded beer is budweiser . There was England over 50% tasting . It's very smooth taste . 

Our lion larger beer recipe nearly to budweiser . And tourist most tasting larger beer in Sri Lanka . 

Heineken is worldwide now there was only promoting beer comparing some beers heineken not the smooth taste.  

World branded cigarette is a Melbourne when England over 50 % taste it . 
Benson and gold leaf may be have some equal taste.

Alcohol 
Cutty shark 12 years blended  and black and white 
Whiskey have a most smooth taste   compare vat 69 and equal whiskey no chance to taste with that 
Coz vat 69 currently Sri Lanka nearly to kassippu 

England have a kasippu model 1 , 3, litters bottles that name is cider . When some people of England saying if drink cider u will going cider .

But cider better than kasippu anyway when I came to my village sometime  i taste really kasippu also because it's such a recipe anakonda like  sarapai also in the kasippu barral . However I was stop kasippu playing last year.  

Lady's best smooth taste alcohol is  lalista .
Spain most hidden taste lalista , anyway it also hidden taste .

Vodkas made from Russia 
But it's not very interesting drink normal 3/4 time can taste after that it's not hit to taste again .

Sakka is a Japanese kasippu level brand but Sakka is better more than English cider and our kasippu 

As well have a lot I think that is enough for introduced something
Old arrack,Mendis special.. Razz Razz Razz

Yahapalanaya

avatar
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Teller wrote:I'm away from some companies due to my policies
Must be LION & DIST.You had chicken shares. farao farao farao

karuna


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
The wins 

tasting of people Serbia France Paris very interesting to get vine Germany also . Wine going there expensive with blended years some vine have a over 150000 rs it's are over 150 years blend 
Anyway I don't like to taste wine here Sri Lanka most of vine comical mix when someone drink such a vine 10/12 time he can get the sweet taste with in one short in Sri Lanka vine and can introduce little  bit about recipes .

Labels 
Blue label is most expensive normally rich people getting it with deep sea fish.  High expensive drink 

Green label may be same to gal arrack no interest 

Gold label is the most tastes if you drink it better to do cocktail.  Otherwise no recipe taste

And future 

With in another six seven generation or 10/15 
There are people taste such a tablet. It's from my emotional experience compare last 1000 year and coming 250/300 years thanks

karuna


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Yahapalanaya wrote:
@karuna wrote:
@karuna wrote:
@Yahapalanaya wrote:
@Chinwi wrote:Yako beer na. Floods damage still no production.

 Imported Jara beer can thiyenava. eva bonna be.

I will send you Heineken. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
World most branded beer is budweiser . There was England over 50% tasting . It's very smooth taste . 

Our lion larger beer recipe nearly to budweiser . And tourist most tasting larger beer in Sri Lanka . 

Heineken is worldwide now there was only promoting beer comparing some beers heineken not the smooth taste.  

World branded cigarette is a Melbourne when England over 50 % taste it . 
Benson and gold leaf may be have some equal taste.

Alcohol 
Cutty shark 12 years blended  and black and white 
Whiskey have a most smooth taste   compare vat 69 and equal whiskey no chance to taste with that 
Coz vat 69 currently Sri Lanka nearly to kassippu 

England have a kasippu model 1 , 3, litters bottles that name is cider . When some people of England saying if drink cider u will going cider .

But cider better than kasippu anyway when I came to my village sometime  i taste really kasippu also because it's such a recipe anakonda like  sarapai also in the kasippu barral . However I was stop kasippu playing last year.  

Lady's best smooth taste alcohol is  lalista .
Spain most hidden taste lalista , anyway it also hidden taste .

Vodkas made from Russia 
But it's not very interesting drink normal 3/4 time can taste after that it's not hit to taste again .

Sakka is a Japanese kasippu level brand but Sakka is better more than English cider and our kasippu 

As well have a lot I think that is enough for introduced something
Old arrack,Mendis special.. Razz Razz Razz
If I have a money lot or I am multi billionaire I can make worldwide such a recipe  . It will history like cocoa cola recipe . 
What the joke in our people doing coconut water exporting and overseas making energy drink again importing to our country.  

Tea is only one thing but it also make English people
Other are not must quality export may be my idea
But people doing lots of export I don't interested with that businesses . 

When someone can do masters knowledge with business he or she can go to top 10 multi billions list from Sri Lanka name with quality.

vic19

avatar
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Chinwi said

"For most of the people these are too complex ideas to bother with.  

More easy way is praying to a God,  handover your future to him, stay away from bad and live happily.

God bless you. May you achieve Nibbana. "
.




first of all thanks for taking much time to write a detail and interesting personal thoughts.

this is what makes this forum interesting pooling of knowledge from all corners of the world for the betterment of all. long may this continue.

by the way where is Qubit ?  . love to get her views as well.

vic19

avatar
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Yahapalanaya wrote:
@Teller wrote:I'm away from some companies due to my policies
Must be LION & DIST.You had chicken shares. farao farao farao

clever and smart Yahapalanaya. you have studied Teller very well indeed. Very Happy

karuna


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Hard or advance smoking 
Ganja 
Ea gasa koala wala waga sadai Afghanistan and India  karala kg not bad .


Ash . 
Ganja yayata waga waga karala eathi wita yaya diga eawidagana yana wita athata or hulagan athata eana ganja  buuwa like Ron walin sadai . 
This is too hard smoke don't try for it . 
Cocain.
People use very hard injury moments sometime
I can't write.  About that 


Any way I just nothing for write for share more than share market . Just for the share knowledge.   


I like to share everything about world With out political gon part. 

cruiserdude


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
ha ha what a thread.. starts with talking about ethics n ends up talking about drugs, kasippu n beer...

Any ways to contribute to the threads original question, even i dont buy shares of chicken killers and CTC. Beer n alcohol i dont see much wrong (cause its not the alcohol that kills but only the amounts that u consume)  but this is only my view.

D.G.Dayaratne


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Cruserdude is 100% correctThe problem is consumtion of too much Alchol

I know more than 15 freinds who were in public service pssed away before reaching 60 years 5 before reaching 50 years due to consumtion of too much Alchol

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum