Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Submit Post
Submit Post
Market Place

Add an ad

View all ads

Latest topics

» Pakistan’s trade with Sri Lanka comes to a halt
by hammurabi Today at 11:12 pm

» New Support Level 5300
by hammurabi Today at 8:47 pm

» Market will test 4700
by hammurabi Today at 8:13 pm

» EAST Steady at 18
by m2_yapa Today at 7:18 pm

» LIOC upward curve
by hammurabi Today at 7:14 pm

» UNION BANK (UBC) to be takeover by Union bank of india
by Lucky Gamage Today at 6:26 pm

» SEC yet to publish its 2017 Annual Report
by Teller Today at 5:10 pm

» Keep eye on Politics
by Teller Today at 5:01 pm

» Why AAIC Should trade above RS.50/-
by wisdom79 Today at 1:44 pm

» HNB Assurance March net down 83-pct
by Teller Today at 1:18 pm

» PABC net down 13-pct in March; loans contract
by Teller Today at 1:15 pm

» Indian stocks jumped to record highs
by Teller Today at 1:13 pm

» modi wins-India to no1 in the world
by Teller Today at 1:07 pm

» Hayleys revenue up 34% YoY to Rs 219 bn in FY 18/19
by Teller Today at 1:02 pm

» undervalued stock
by Teller Today at 1:00 pm

» CIND , 10% guaranteed return
by Teller Today at 12:57 pm

» CSE from Dawn of Peace to Rebirth of Terrorism
by Sstar Today at 12:09 pm

» INVITATION TO FORUM MODERATORS
by Agape Today at 8:52 am

» Reputation???
by Uaecoindubai Yesterday at 7:12 pm

» Daily Stock Market Update
by Insights Equity Yesterday at 6:47 pm

» INVEST ON AAIC, HASU, UAL.... YOU WILL NEVER WORRY......
by wisdom79 Yesterday at 5:56 pm

» AIA INSURANCE DE-LISTING (CTCE)
by lokka1 Yesterday at 12:55 pm

» Sri Lanka’s Top 10 Imports
by Gajaya Yesterday at 11:16 am

» Top 10 Small Scale Business ideas & Opportunities in Sri Lanka 2019
by Gajaya Yesterday at 11:15 am

» when bank lending rates put down ?
by nuwanmja Yesterday at 11:01 am

» Sri Lanka’s largest pension fund EPF return to Colombo Stocks
by wisdom79 Tue May 21, 2019 10:46 pm

» Sri Lanka's EPF enters stock market with blood in the streets
by God Father Tue May 21, 2019 8:21 pm

» Sri Lanka caught in the big power conflicts
by God Father Tue May 21, 2019 8:16 pm

» High Profile Selling at EAST
by Uaecoindubai Tue May 21, 2019 4:43 pm

» A Trader’s Guide to FIX Engine
by Brenda John Tue May 21, 2019 11:24 am

» Reasons for market to crash
by Uaecoindubai Tue May 21, 2019 10:08 am

» ගෙවුම් ශේෂය, වාහන බලපත් හා ඩොලරයේ මිල
by ChooBoy Mon May 20, 2019 5:59 pm

» Terrorism and its Impact on the Sri Lankan Economy
by ChooBoy Mon May 20, 2019 5:41 pm

» Sri Lanka Equity Market Place
by Sstar Mon May 20, 2019 4:36 pm

» Sri Lanka Equity Market Talk
by Sstar Mon May 20, 2019 12:23 pm

» Sri Lanka Equity Market Help
by Sstar Mon May 20, 2019 12:18 pm

» LOFC IN FOR A BIG RUN
by stockback Sun May 19, 2019 5:20 pm

» Look PAP Amazing company
by Uaecoindubai Sun May 19, 2019 5:13 pm

» Sri Lanka Equity Market Place
by Uaecoindubai Sun May 19, 2019 5:13 pm

» CSE NOW AND AFTER ELECTION
by Ahcha Sun May 19, 2019 4:40 pm

» Do not be greedy, rely on small profits Guide to the markets
by Asoka Samarakone Sun May 19, 2019 12:11 pm

» 6 % of EPF funds in stock market
by hammurabi Sat May 18, 2019 3:47 pm

» Weekly Stock Market Roundup
by Insights Equity Sat May 18, 2019 12:54 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » Hightime for GRAN

Hightime for GRAN

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hightime for GRAN Empty Hightime for GRAN on Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:48 pm

troy

troy
Moderator
Moderator
So now the most awaited performances are out. Now its time for share price to keep in line with company performances.

Tomorrow reserved for chicks!!!!

2Hightime for GRAN Empty Re: Hightime for GRAN on Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:54 pm

kumarweerarathne

kumarweerarathne
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
EPS down by 0.75cents, so whats da hurry?

3Hightime for GRAN Empty Re: Hightime for GRAN on Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:00 pm

Vacations To Sri Lanka

Vacations To Sri Lanka
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
EPS down?  where?

4Hightime for GRAN Empty Re: Hightime for GRAN on Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:02 pm

Vacations To Sri Lanka

Vacations To Sri Lanka
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
sorry.Comparing to the last quarter its down. Cant accept a big thing

5Hightime for GRAN Empty Re: Hightime for GRAN on Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:05 pm

kumarweerarathne

kumarweerarathne
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
I mean da Q eps . Q1- 5.54 . Q2-4.79 isnt it??

6Hightime for GRAN Empty Re: Hightime for GRAN on Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:29 pm

prabath


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@kumarweerarathne wrote:I mean da Q eps  .  Q1- 5.54 . Q2-4.79  isnt it??
mona lokeda Q1 Q2 compare karanne

7Hightime for GRAN Empty Re: Hightime for GRAN on Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:37 pm

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@kumarweerarathne wrote:I mean da Q eps  .  Q1- 5.54 . Q2-4.79  isnt it??


Guys normally we have to compare with last year. last year they made 2.59 for this quarter now 4.79 this year we can expect morethan 25 then share price is 80

80/25 = 3.2 = P/E

think now chicken price increase 380 -410

8Hightime for GRAN Empty Re: Hightime for GRAN on Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:40 pm

TARGET


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@prabath wrote:
@kumarweerarathne wrote:I mean da Q eps  .  Q1- 5.54 . Q2-4.79  isnt it??
mona lokeda Q1 Q2 compare karanne
Thaman laga share eka nathi unama ehema thamai machan compare karanne lol!

9Hightime for GRAN Empty Re: Hightime for GRAN on Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:47 pm

troy

troy
Moderator
Moderator
@kumarweerarathne wrote:I mean da Q eps  .  Q1- 5.54 . Q2-4.79  isnt it??


Oh God.... machan you are not late. Can collect tomorrow morning around 80,

10Hightime for GRAN Empty Re: Hightime for GRAN on Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:47 pm

nimantha80


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Jafpa has sold 8 laks in Q2 but still 3.8 million remaining.

11Hightime for GRAN Empty Re: Hightime for GRAN on Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:56 pm

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@nimantha80 wrote:Jafpa has sold 8 laks in Q2 but still 3.8 million remaining.


I think Japfa not selling now. foreign attraction building now after another 3-6 Japfa can give parcel at 120 very easily 

you guys upset  for this selling no.


mainly 12.05.2016 date Director sold 5000 stocks at 81 level. Director  doing this type of cheap thing and collecting at low level. this is ugly side of business.

think and invest.....



Last edited by stockback on Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

12Hightime for GRAN Empty Re: Hightime for GRAN on Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:58 pm

nimantha80


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@stockback wrote:
@nimantha80 wrote:Jafpa has sold 8 laks in Q2 but still 3.8 million remaining.


I think Japfa not selling now. foreign attraction building now after another 3-6 Japfa can give parcel at 120 very easily 

you guys upset  for this selling no.


mainly 17.05.2016 date Director sold 5000 stocks at 81 level. Director  doing this type of cheap thing and collecting at low level. this is ugly side of business.

think and invest.....
lets see.definitely high time for gran.Tafl has moved massively compared to GRAN.Today also 50000 outflow as I remember(Gran)

13Hightime for GRAN Empty Re: Hightime for GRAN on Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:08 pm

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@nimantha80 wrote:
@stockback wrote:
@nimantha80 wrote:Jafpa has sold 8 laks in Q2 but still 3.8 million remaining.


I think Japfa not selling now. foreign attraction building now after another 3-6 Japfa can give parcel at 120 very easily 

you guys upset  for this selling no.


mainly 17.05.2016 date Director sold 5000 stocks at 81 level. Director  doing this type of cheap thing and collecting at low level. this is ugly side of business.

think and invest.....
lets see.definitely high time for gran.Tafl has moved massively compared to GRAN.Today also 50000 outflow as I remember(Gran)


can you put foreign activity here. i mean today.

50000 stocks or Rupees...

14Hightime for GRAN Empty Re: Hightime for GRAN on Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:05 pm

karuna


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
hik u know gran how to moved to 120 

Podi kale maranda welle

Weli bath uyapu kelle
she maltha malina

i select that name minded coz i know name will hit to your bran . haaaaa however i am not promoting share its best think to me . and i am not happy with share promoting .

15Hightime for GRAN Empty Re: Hightime for GRAN on Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:33 pm

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
GRAN has foreign selling pressure as well Foreign buying.

16Hightime for GRAN Empty Re: Hightime for GRAN on Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:47 pm

karuna


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@stockback wrote:GRAN has foreign selling pressure as well Foreign buying.
Yes yes

17Hightime for GRAN Empty Re: Hightime for GRAN on Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:54 pm

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@karuna wrote:
@stockback wrote:GRAN has foreign selling pressure as well Foreign buying.
Yes yes


near future this will be absorb.

CSE foreign buying  started. I feel this will continue 

I know one foreign party is collecting GRAN. maybe they will continue very slowly

has to spend little time.  nearly 3 months. within 3 months 50% gain not a bad one.

Chicken Price band, Maize/Corn approve to import by Government. world market Maize/Corn  dropping. these are the plus points for Chicken family 

will see....

18Hightime for GRAN Empty Re: Hightime for GRAN on Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:00 pm

karuna


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@stockback wrote:
@karuna wrote:
@stockback wrote:GRAN has foreign selling pressure as well Foreign buying.
Yes yes


near future this will be absorb.

CSE foreign buying  started. I feel this will continue 

I know one foreign party is collecting GRAN. maybe they will continue very slowly

has to spend little time.  nearly 3 months. within 3 months 50% gain not a bad one.

Chicken Price band, Maize/Corn approve to import by Government. world market Maize/Corn  dropping. these are the plus points for Chicken family 

will see....
Naaa lowi gahan eanawa patta na

19Hightime for GRAN Empty Re: Hightime for GRAN on Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:01 pm

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@karuna wrote:
@stockback wrote:
@karuna wrote:
@stockback wrote:GRAN has foreign selling pressure as well Foreign buying.
Yes yes


near future this will be absorb.

CSE foreign buying  started. I feel this will continue 

I know one foreign party is collecting GRAN. maybe they will continue very slowly

has to spend little time.  nearly 3 months. within 3 months 50% gain not a bad one.

Chicken Price band, Maize/Corn approve to import by Government. world market Maize/Corn  dropping. these are the plus points for Chicken family 

will see....
Naaa lowi gahan eanawa patta na

I didnt get.

20Hightime for GRAN Empty Re: Hightime for GRAN on Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:18 pm

karuna


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@stockback wrote:
@karuna wrote:
@stockback wrote:
@karuna wrote:
@stockback wrote:GRAN has foreign selling pressure as well Foreign buying.
Yes yes


near future this will be absorb.

CSE foreign buying  started. I feel this will continue 

I know one foreign party is collecting GRAN. maybe they will continue very slowly

has to spend little time.  nearly 3 months. within 3 months 50% gain not a bad one.

Chicken Price band, Maize/Corn approve to import by Government. world market Maize/Corn  dropping. these are the plus points for Chicken family 

will see....
Naaa lowi gahan eanawa patta na

I didnt get.
Aiya supiri na

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum