Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Submit Post
Submit Post
Market Place

Add an ad

View all ads

Latest topics

» Market will test 4700
by karuna2 Today at 12:25 pm

» Keep eye on Politics
by samaritan Today at 11:49 am

» CSE from Dawn of Peace to Rebirth of Terrorism
by Yahapalanaya Today at 9:59 am

» EAST Steady at 18
by mark Today at 9:25 am

» Pakistan’s trade with Sri Lanka comes to a halt
by Yahapalanaya Today at 8:59 am

» New Support Level 5300
by hammurabi Yesterday at 8:47 pm

» LIOC upward curve
by hammurabi Yesterday at 7:14 pm

» UNION BANK (UBC) to be takeover by Union bank of india
by Lucky Gamage Yesterday at 6:26 pm

» SEC yet to publish its 2017 Annual Report
by Teller Yesterday at 5:10 pm

» Why AAIC Should trade above RS.50/-
by wisdom79 Yesterday at 1:44 pm

» HNB Assurance March net down 83-pct
by Teller Yesterday at 1:18 pm

» PABC net down 13-pct in March; loans contract
by Teller Yesterday at 1:15 pm

» Indian stocks jumped to record highs
by Teller Yesterday at 1:13 pm

» modi wins-India to no1 in the world
by Teller Yesterday at 1:07 pm

» Hayleys revenue up 34% YoY to Rs 219 bn in FY 18/19
by Teller Yesterday at 1:02 pm

» undervalued stock
by Teller Yesterday at 1:00 pm

» CIND , 10% guaranteed return
by Teller Yesterday at 12:57 pm

» INVITATION TO FORUM MODERATORS
by Agape Yesterday at 8:52 am

» Reputation???
by Uaecoindubai Wed May 22, 2019 7:12 pm

» Daily Stock Market Update
by Insights Equity Wed May 22, 2019 6:47 pm

» INVEST ON AAIC, HASU, UAL.... YOU WILL NEVER WORRY......
by wisdom79 Wed May 22, 2019 5:56 pm

» AIA INSURANCE DE-LISTING (CTCE)
by lokka1 Wed May 22, 2019 12:55 pm

» Sri Lanka’s Top 10 Imports
by Gajaya Wed May 22, 2019 11:16 am

» Top 10 Small Scale Business ideas & Opportunities in Sri Lanka 2019
by Gajaya Wed May 22, 2019 11:15 am

» when bank lending rates put down ?
by nuwanmja Wed May 22, 2019 11:01 am

» Sri Lanka’s largest pension fund EPF return to Colombo Stocks
by wisdom79 Tue May 21, 2019 10:46 pm

» Sri Lanka's EPF enters stock market with blood in the streets
by God Father Tue May 21, 2019 8:21 pm

» Sri Lanka caught in the big power conflicts
by God Father Tue May 21, 2019 8:16 pm

» High Profile Selling at EAST
by Uaecoindubai Tue May 21, 2019 4:43 pm

» A Trader’s Guide to FIX Engine
by Brenda John Tue May 21, 2019 11:24 am

» Reasons for market to crash
by Uaecoindubai Tue May 21, 2019 10:08 am

» ගෙවුම් ශේෂය, වාහන බලපත් හා ඩොලරයේ මිල
by ChooBoy Mon May 20, 2019 5:59 pm

» Terrorism and its Impact on the Sri Lankan Economy
by ChooBoy Mon May 20, 2019 5:41 pm

» Sri Lanka Equity Market Place
by Sstar Mon May 20, 2019 4:36 pm

» Sri Lanka Equity Market Talk
by Sstar Mon May 20, 2019 12:23 pm

» Sri Lanka Equity Market Help
by Sstar Mon May 20, 2019 12:18 pm

» LOFC IN FOR A BIG RUN
by stockback Sun May 19, 2019 5:20 pm

» Look PAP Amazing company
by Uaecoindubai Sun May 19, 2019 5:13 pm

» Sri Lanka Equity Market Place
by Uaecoindubai Sun May 19, 2019 5:13 pm

» CSE NOW AND AFTER ELECTION
by Ahcha Sun May 19, 2019 4:40 pm

» Do not be greedy, rely on small profits Guide to the markets
by Asoka Samarakone Sun May 19, 2019 12:11 pm

» 6 % of EPF funds in stock market
by hammurabi Sat May 18, 2019 3:47 pm

» Weekly Stock Market Roundup
by Insights Equity Sat May 18, 2019 12:54 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » Pls Help Me - Transaction Error

Pls Help Me - Transaction Error

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pls Help Me - Transaction Error Empty Pls Help Me - Transaction Error on Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:46 pm

gayaniwasana


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
Today I ordered JKH.N0000 as 146.60 x 500.

But it showed 236 (P.FILLED). I did not want the remaining ordered quantity for higher price. So canceled the order. 

Why does my portfolio now show that I bought 236 quantity as 148.24 each? It should show as 146.60 each? Right. Thanks!

Pls Help Me - Transaction Error Blotte10
Pls Help Me - Transaction Error Portfo10

2Pls Help Me - Transaction Error Empty Re: Pls Help Me - Transaction Error on Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:52 pm

nimantha80


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
its correct dear,pf shows it with commissions.

3Pls Help Me - Transaction Error Empty Re: Pls Help Me - Transaction Error on Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:59 pm

nimantha80


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
another thing you have forgotten to erase your ID number in first image. born in 31 st december 1990 and you are using SC securities Atrad.

4Pls Help Me - Transaction Error Empty Re: Pls Help Me - Transaction Error on Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:05 pm

gayaniwasana


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@nimantha80 wrote:another thing you have forgotten to erase your ID number in first image. born in 31 st december 1990 and you are using SC securities Atrad.
Embarassed hey hey intelligent guy. thanks a lot. I will give you a party on silvester if my shares grows.
Also tell me your opinion if I can get a profit from this JKH.N0000 in about which duration?

5Pls Help Me - Transaction Error Empty Re: Pls Help Me - Transaction Error on Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:08 pm

nimantha80


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@gayaniwasana wrote:
@nimantha80 wrote:another thing you have forgotten to erase your ID number in first image. born in 31 st december 1990 and you are using SC securities Atrad.
Embarassed hey hey intelligent guy. thanks a lot. I will give you a party on silvester if my shares grows.
Also tell me your opinion if I can get a profit from this JKH.N0000 in about which duration?
Yaa we want miss things.JKH 155 wath yai.conversion ekata kalin.

6Pls Help Me - Transaction Error Empty Re: Pls Help Me - Transaction Error on Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:09 pm

Brinthan

Brinthan
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@nimantha80 wrote:another thing you have forgotten to erase your ID number in first image. born in 31 st december 1990 and you are using SC securities Atrad.
Nimantha80 another thing u miss it..Gayani wasana is a Male...Not a Female... Very Happy Very Happy



Last edited by Brinthan on Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

7Pls Help Me - Transaction Error Empty Re: Pls Help Me - Transaction Error on Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:11 pm

gayaniwasana


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@Brinthan wrote:
@nimantha80 wrote:another thing you have forgotten to erase your ID number in first image. born in 31 st december 1990 and you are using SC securities Atrad.
Nimantha80 another thing u miss it..Gayani wasana is the Male...Not a Female... Very Happy Very Happy
hey buddy, how would you say? wrong prediction.  Rolling Eyes

8Pls Help Me - Transaction Error Empty Re: Pls Help Me - Transaction Error on Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:14 pm

Brinthan

Brinthan
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@gayaniwasana wrote:
@Brinthan wrote:
@nimantha80 wrote:another thing you have forgotten to erase your ID number in first image. born in 31 st december 1990 and you are using SC securities Atrad.
Nimantha80 another thing u miss it..Gayani wasana is the Male...Not a Female... Very Happy Very Happy
hey buddy, how would you say? wrong prediction.  Rolling Eyes
Its not a prediction putha....Thanks to ur ID number... Very Happy

9Pls Help Me - Transaction Error Empty Re: Pls Help Me - Transaction Error on Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:16 pm

nimantha80


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
putha ada udinma JKH aran NDB brokergen.

10Pls Help Me - Transaction Error Empty Re: Pls Help Me - Transaction Error on Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:19 pm

Brinthan

Brinthan
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Ow..Macho putha ada ahuwela wage.... Very Happy

11Pls Help Me - Transaction Error Empty Re: Pls Help Me - Transaction Error on Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:20 pm

Ravindu Kumarasiri

Ravindu Kumarasiri
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
Wah really good instincts... (Y)

12Pls Help Me - Transaction Error Empty Re: Pls Help Me - Transaction Error on Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:25 pm

gayaniwasana


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@Brinthan wrote:
@gayaniwasana wrote:
@Brinthan wrote:
@nimantha80 wrote:another thing you have forgotten to erase your ID number in first image. born in 31 st december 1990 and you are using SC securities Atrad.
Nimantha80 another thing u miss it..Gayani wasana is the Male...Not a Female... Very Happy Very Happy
hey buddy, how would you say? wrong prediction.  Rolling Eyes
Its not a prediction putha....Thanks to ur ID number... Very Happy
Sad how to say i am using my brothers account. who likes Skype.

13Pls Help Me - Transaction Error Empty Re: Pls Help Me - Transaction Error on Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:29 pm

Ravindu Kumarasiri

Ravindu Kumarasiri
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
Oops...!! ><

14Pls Help Me - Transaction Error Empty Re: Pls Help Me - Transaction Error on Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:31 pm

Brinthan

Brinthan
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@gayaniwasana wrote:
@Brinthan wrote:
@gayaniwasana wrote:
@Brinthan wrote:
@nimantha80 wrote:another thing you have forgotten to erase your ID number in first image. born in 31 st december 1990 and you are using SC securities Atrad.
Nimantha80 another thing u miss it..Gayani wasana is the Male...Not a Female... Very Happy Very Happy
hey buddy, how would you say? wrong prediction.  Rolling Eyes
Its not a prediction putha....Thanks to ur ID number... Very Happy
Sad how to say i am using my brothers account. who likes Skype.
I like skype... sunny

15Pls Help Me - Transaction Error Empty Re: Pls Help Me - Transaction Error on Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:38 pm

gayaniwasana


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@Brinthan wrote:
@gayaniwasana wrote:
@Brinthan wrote:
@gayaniwasana wrote:
@Brinthan wrote:
@nimantha80 wrote:another thing you have forgotten to erase your ID number in first image. born in 31 st december 1990 and you are using SC securities Atrad.
Nimantha80 another thing u miss it..Gayani wasana is the Male...Not a Female... Very Happy Very Happy
hey buddy, how would you say? wrong prediction.  Rolling Eyes
Its not a prediction putha....Thanks to ur ID number... Very Happy
Sad how to say i am using my brothers account. who likes Skype.
I like skype... sunny
Send me your Skype ID in a private message. I will add you when I am free, probably tomorrow night or day after tomorrow. Then you can confirm me a real female. Your suspicion hurts me.  Sad

16Pls Help Me - Transaction Error Empty Re: Pls Help Me - Transaction Error on Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:44 pm

nimantha80


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
meya kellek thama.kalin mata set una niyama prashna ahanne market eka gana.

17Pls Help Me - Transaction Error Empty Re: Pls Help Me - Transaction Error on Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:46 pm

Brinthan

Brinthan
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
You.. intelligent putha...We can't sent private messages putha ...If u can please send me ur skype id via private message... Very Happy

18Pls Help Me - Transaction Error Empty Re: Pls Help Me - Transaction Error on Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:07 pm

gayaniwasana


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@Brinthan wrote:You.. intelligent putha...We can't sent private messages putha ...If u can please send me ur skype id via private message... Very Happy
Oh! probably something wrong. Mad just type yours here. it is ok. I cannot type because female and personal account.

19Pls Help Me - Transaction Error Empty Re: Pls Help Me - Transaction Error on Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:13 pm

gayaniwasana


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@nimantha80 wrote:meya kellek thama.kalin mata set una niyama prashna ahanne market eka gana.
hello nimantha. I am happy when you all do not discriminate and give even a small support to beginners like me.  Basketball

20Pls Help Me - Transaction Error Empty Re: Pls Help Me - Transaction Error on Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:23 pm

nimantha80


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@gayaniwasana wrote:
@nimantha80 wrote:meya kellek thama.kalin mata set una niyama prashna ahanne market eka gana.
hello nimantha. I am happy when you all do not discriminate and give even a small support to beginners like me.  Basketball
I have lot of commitments and Im busy person

21Pls Help Me - Transaction Error Empty Re: Pls Help Me - Transaction Error on Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:28 pm

gayaniwasana


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@nimantha80 wrote:
@gayaniwasana wrote:
@nimantha80 wrote:meya kellek thama.kalin mata set una niyama prashna ahanne market eka gana.
hello nimantha. I am happy when you all do not discriminate and give even a small support to beginners like me.  Basketball
I have lot of commitments and Im busy person
I understand. Thanks for your answer today. No point of camouflage for me. Anyway good night guys !  lol!

22Pls Help Me - Transaction Error Empty Re: Pls Help Me - Transaction Error on Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:20 am

EquityChamp

EquityChamp
Moderator
Moderator
@gayani,
Good that people like you are interest in capital markets. By looking at this entire thread I wonder why you are using your brother's account as pr your explanation. Can't you create your own account and operate unless you are a minor. Very Happy

23Pls Help Me - Transaction Error Empty Re: Pls Help Me - Transaction Error on Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:13 am

Chinwi

Chinwi
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
gayani dear, do you have a sister named sangeetha kudabadu ?

24Pls Help Me - Transaction Error Empty Re: Pls Help Me - Transaction Error on Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:12 am

gayaniwasana


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@Chinwi wrote:gayani dear,  do you have a sister named sangeetha kudabadu ?

no brother. Surprised

25Pls Help Me - Transaction Error Empty Re: Pls Help Me - Transaction Error on Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:14 am

gayaniwasana


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@EquityChamp wrote:@gayani,
Good that people like you are interest in capital markets. By looking at this entire thread I wonder why you are using your brother's account as pr your explanation. Can't you create your own account and operate unless you are a minor. Very Happy
Ja. correct. I am going to do so, once I am satisfied and got hands on skills. What a Face

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum