Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Submit Post
Submit Post

Latest topics

» BFN ගනු දෙනුව වෙනවා ..
by nosf766 Today at 12:16 pm

» රැවටෙන්න එපා ..විකුන්නන එපා ..ණයට ගන්න එපා .BFN - JINS එකතු කරන්නා හෙට දිනනනවා
by Gambino7 Today at 9:45 am

» SRI LANKA @ 2020
by ruwan326 Today at 9:36 am

» Financial Reports Q-3 2018
by ruwan326 Today at 9:26 am

» ##FUN TOONS###
by ruwan326 Today at 9:14 am

» CROSSINGS TODAY
by ruwan326 Today at 9:08 am

» Daily Foreign Transactions
by ruwan326 Today at 9:02 am

» NDB declared ‘Bank of the Year’ by The Banker, UK
by ruwan326 Today at 8:41 am

» NDB wins Banking Sector National Business Excellence Award 2018
by MarketWch Yesterday at 5:33 pm

» Market will RISE expecting a MR Led new government
by samaritan Yesterday at 1:52 pm

» CSE THIS WEEK
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 11:37 am

» Summary of Key Announcements during the week
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 11:25 am

» No worries about BFN Deal .i
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 11:21 am

» CSE WEEKLY
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 11:13 am

» FOREIGN NEWS
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 11:10 am

» Dealing by directors
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 10:55 am

» ALHP WILL MOVE UP from next MONDAY
by aklt Yesterday at 10:47 am

» ඔරියන්ට් ෆ්යිනැන්ස් -විකිනීම ස්තිරයි - අද ද අයිලන්ඩ් පුවත් පත බලන්න 2020 වෙනකම් පුලුවන් නම් තියා ගන්න - අදහා ගන්න බැරි ආදායමක් ලබන්න
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 10:33 am

» @RANFERDI, YAhapalan, In which list are you? Puravesi Lithro List, or Kiriella List or other list
by ranferdi Yesterday at 9:06 am

» #PM Crisis#
by ranferdi Yesterday at 9:05 am

» Stocks don’t go up and stay up because of stories, tips, or people’s opinions
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 9:00 am

» FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS IMPAIRMENT COST
by Yahapalanaya Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:10 pm

» MONTH PEACE & HAPPINESS
by Ryan Hudson Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:40 pm

» JINS NO DEAL YET - BFN IS ON AND POSITIVE -CHECK THE COMPNAY ANNOUNCEMENT CAREFULLY - NO NOTHING ABOUT BFN
by kalu351 Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:03 pm

» Will ALHP be eliminated from the CSE?
by wisdom79 Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:41 pm

» Is TKYO.N0000 a Sleeping Giant
by aklt Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:52 pm

» FINALY – BFN – TAKE OVER NEWS IS OUT OFFICIALY -DONT SELL BELOW 20 TRY TO BUY AT CURRENT 15-17 LEVELS
by Equity Suda Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:57 pm

» PLAYERS PICK OF THE DAY
by ruwan326 Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:39 am

» JINS – LIFE FOR SALE – ALONG WITH BFN - BUY BUY BUY
by kalu351 Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:49 pm

» JINS – DON’T BUY BEYOND 30 – DEAL IS AT 30 BFN - BUY BELOW 22 – DEAL IS AT 25
by kalu351 Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:47 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk »  evolution . මනුෂ්‍යවර්ගයා පරිණාමය

evolution . මනුෂ්‍යවර්ගයා පරිණාමය

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

karuna


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Still we are in 20% level.  I nothing introducing about  monkey evolution. It's know world everybody.  


Then what is the evolution to 20%> 100% . 


I will write this very sweetly . Time to time
And don't worry this is just for the nothing 
But this have a nice escape. 

karuna


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Still we just a 20% of evolution . Such a long going to at least come to 30%  may 1000 |3000 year can't to but I I hope  and design to introduce

karuna


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Word did not move with out emotion. 

Nawum wath wuu malin math wee 
Gadara seriyahana. 

It's such a sayanna ice karal 

I will write it nicely wait

gayaniwasana


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@karuna wrote:Word did not move with out emotion. 

Nawum wath wuu malin math wee 
Gadara seriyahana. 

It's such a sayanna ice karal 

I will write it nicely wait
agreed

karuna


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Word running still same concept .
Computer or vehicle etc . But generation to generations update everything.  

It's not the peoples evolution . Have a long concept I just write it shortly 

Have you know God level speed.  
If someone can be calculat unexpected speed or someone can packing unexpected speed like that we saying it is a god level .so they are evolution just going up between any other person. But it's just a one step he can't doing it for everything . 

Right what's the evolution I will introduce 20/30/30/40 like that 100 .

karuna


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
The evolution category the 30% 

Some people can be move some things 
Example wathura glass eakaka wathura tika chalanaya kirima or samahara dawal eaha maha kirima.  

I just writing shortly 
40%
As example minessu 100000 waga setina thana thama to uwamana kana samaga chitha shakthiyan sambanda weema.  
Also talent for everything going up unexpectedly
Forum emotional power first step start .have a longer

50% 
High injury happened he can do mildly control his pain. He can getting medical treatment with out any other.  
As a example 
Manusayak thamaga atha hetha matha hardly kappa gana manasin eama wadanawa ewasa thamama eayata prathi kara kara ganieema hakiyawa.  
Nikam 2.50 thuwala nama thada wediya eawa.  

And thama eada setina redi pili thath wuuwath thamama manasin aga rath kiriman ada setina radi wala ganni.  Like that have a long I can write. 

That's why I said still our evolution just a 20% have a long time had to stay for increased our evolution

ranferdi

avatar
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Human Evolution have long way to go. I believe as everything on universe behave in cyclic manner our earth should also have a life cycle.

The earth is still at very young age, Humans and the science is experiencing and advancement of something similar to a teen age. everything is on very begin, Imagine the situation that human evolution reach late teen age means we will be reaching some un-expected heights. Humans will get closer to gods.

People may live longer, do things faster and will be able to control emotions. The earth will be heaven that is the fruitful step of earth's life cycle. Then it will start to fade as the resources will be over.

But as this process may be the expected cycle, things may become to a grinding halt or will end up everything un-expected, That is something like a man getting sick and dying at young age. The humans may become sick with racism, Religious fanaticism and this may trigger a great World War to start the destruction. 

Lets see how earthy humans smartly manage the affairs.

http://::::THIS EMAIL DOESNT WORK.. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON FB ACCO

karuna


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@ranferdi wrote:Human Evolution have long way to go. I believe as everything on universe behave in cyclic manner our earth should also have a life cycle.

The earth is still at very young age, Humans and the science is experiencing and advancement of something similar to a teen age. everything is on very begin, Imagine the situation that human evolution reach late teen age means we will be reaching some un-expected heights. Humans will get closer to gods.

People may live longer, do things faster and will be able to control emotions. The earth will be heaven that is the fruitful step of earth's life cycle. Then it will start to fade as the resources will be over.

But as this process may be the expected cycle, things may become to a grinding halt or will end up everything un-expected, That is something like a man getting sick and dying at young age. The humans may become sick with racism, Religious fanaticism and this may trigger a great World War to start the destruction. 

Lets see how earthy humans smartly manage the affairs.
Of course still . What the pukka people doing now

Chinwi

avatar
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
@gayaniwasana wrote:
@karuna wrote:Word did not move with out emotion. 

Nawum wath wuu malin math wee 
Gadara seriyahana. 

It's such a sayanna ice karal 

I will write it nicely wait
agreed

Rosa mariya  , Sangeetha , Kuda badu  are on vacation.
Young damsel gayaniwasana has to serve alone until 3 sisters arrive .

Only problem is she is a he

gayaniwasana


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@Chinwi wrote:
@gayaniwasana wrote:
@karuna wrote:Word did not move with out emotion. 

Nawum wath wuu malin math wee 
Gadara seriyahana. 

It's such a sayanna ice karal 

I will write it nicely wait
agreed

Rosa mariya  , Sangeetha , Kuda badu  are on vacation.
Young damsel gayaniwasana has to serve alone until 3 sisters arrive .

Only problem is she is a he
are you kidding  Basketball

Chinwi

avatar
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
no. I saw somebody proved gayaniwasana is a male. (pirimi lamayek) . Thats all.

That happened when you mistakenly displayed your national ID .

3rd, 4th and fifth digits of you ID show your gender and date of birth. First and second give year of birth.

karuna


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Chinwi wrote:no. I saw somebody proved gayaniwasana is  a male. (pirimi lamayek) . Thats all.  

That happened when you mistakenly displayed your national ID .

3rd, 4th and fifth digits of you ID show your gender and date of birth. First and second give year of birth.

Oya onna eakak kiyanda mama oya waga goni billak nami boss right . 
If you have any problem with me come to meet both 

Pukka I don't know I nothing any argument with u 
From my experience knowledge and everything more than enough to me . I do not have any gon part argument.  

But there is something have masterminded bran or god level experience . That's all thanks

Chinwi

avatar
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
@karuna wrote:
@Chinwi wrote:no. I saw somebody proved gayaniwasana is  a male. (pirimi lamayek) . Thats all.  

That happened when you mistakenly displayed your national ID .

3rd, 4th and fifth digits of you ID show your gender and date of birth. First and second give year of birth.

Oya onna eakak kiyanda mama oya waga goni billak nami boss right . 
If you have any problem with me come to meet both 

Pukka I don't know I nothing any argument with u 
From my experience knowledge and everything more than enough to me . I do not have any gon part argument.  

But there is something have masterminded bran or god level experience . That's all thanks


gayaniwasana replied

vic19

avatar
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
" CHECKMATE "

End of

karuna


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
The 60% .
At that level they can do mind control of other people .
Thawa kanakuga   Manasata athulu weema hakiyawa. 
Or telepathy if someone give a photo he can read it 
Location , and how long have to go there as well about that everything can be say. 
Have a long to write this just a shortly

karuna


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
70% 
They have a advance power . As a example some of the largest wall or rock he can cross with out broking 
 Have a long .
80% 
Apita nopanana lowa (items) they doing very experiment and they use specially 
they can watch inside of hard rock or something

90% 

They getting possible power for cross the time 
They  can go to so far over 1 billion past as well 
Future. 
SO HAVE A LOT WHAT IS THE 100%

TARGET


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Karuna uba nam thama 0.000001 k wath parinamaya wela na wage tongue

karuna


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
tongue



Last edited by karuna on Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:58 pm; edited 2 times in total

hiransilva23


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Karuna oya prove karanawane target kiwwa rka attak kiyala

karuna


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
The 100 
They will disappear or invisible

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum