Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Submit Post
Submit Post

Latest topics

» රැවටෙන්න එපා ..විකුන්නන එපා ..ණයට ගන්න එපා .BFN - JINS එකතු කරන්නා හෙට දිනනනවා
by kalu351 Today at 9:30 pm

» BFN ගනු දෙනුව වෙනවා ..
by kalu351 Today at 9:29 pm

» NDB wins Banking Sector National Business Excellence Award 2018
by MarketWch Today at 5:33 pm

» NDB declared ‘Bank of the Year’ by The Banker, UK
by MarketWch Today at 5:33 pm

» Market will RISE expecting a MR Led new government
by samaritan Today at 1:52 pm

» ##FUN TOONS###
by ruwan326 Today at 11:41 am

» CSE THIS WEEK
by ruwan326 Today at 11:37 am

» CROSSINGS TODAY
by ruwan326 Today at 11:31 am

» Summary of Key Announcements during the week
by ruwan326 Today at 11:25 am

» No worries about BFN Deal .i
by ruwan326 Today at 11:21 am

» CSE WEEKLY
by ruwan326 Today at 11:13 am

» FOREIGN NEWS
by ruwan326 Today at 11:10 am

» Dealing by directors
by ruwan326 Today at 10:55 am

» ALHP WILL MOVE UP from next MONDAY
by aklt Today at 10:47 am

» ඔරියන්ට් ෆ්යිනැන්ස් -විකිනීම ස්තිරයි - අද ද අයිලන්ඩ් පුවත් පත බලන්න 2020 වෙනකම් පුලුවන් නම් තියා ගන්න - අදහා ගන්න බැරි ආදායමක් ලබන්න
by ruwan326 Today at 10:33 am

» Daily Foreign Transactions
by ruwan326 Today at 10:11 am

» @RANFERDI, YAhapalan, In which list are you? Puravesi Lithro List, or Kiriella List or other list
by ranferdi Today at 9:06 am

» #PM Crisis#
by ranferdi Today at 9:05 am

» Stocks don’t go up and stay up because of stories, tips, or people’s opinions
by ruwan326 Today at 9:00 am

» FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS IMPAIRMENT COST
by Yahapalanaya Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:10 pm

» MONTH PEACE & HAPPINESS
by Ryan Hudson Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:40 pm

» JINS NO DEAL YET - BFN IS ON AND POSITIVE -CHECK THE COMPNAY ANNOUNCEMENT CAREFULLY - NO NOTHING ABOUT BFN
by kalu351 Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:03 pm

» Will ALHP be eliminated from the CSE?
by wisdom79 Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:41 pm

» Is TKYO.N0000 a Sleeping Giant
by aklt Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:52 pm

» FINALY – BFN – TAKE OVER NEWS IS OUT OFFICIALY -DONT SELL BELOW 20 TRY TO BUY AT CURRENT 15-17 LEVELS
by Equity Suda Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:57 pm

» PLAYERS PICK OF THE DAY
by ruwan326 Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:39 am

» JINS – LIFE FOR SALE – ALONG WITH BFN - BUY BUY BUY
by kalu351 Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:49 pm

» JINS – DON’T BUY BEYOND 30 – DEAL IS AT 30 BFN - BUY BELOW 22 – DEAL IS AT 25
by kalu351 Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:47 pm

» EQUVITY BROKERS AND BARTLEETS COLLECTING BFN -DONT SELL
by kalu351 Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:45 pm

» BFN DONT SELL EVEN AYT 17 COLLECT NOW - PRICE IS 25
by ruwan326 Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:13 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » HEXP, The Great Rider And Liar Teller

HEXP, The Great Rider And Liar Teller

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 HEXP, The Great Rider And Liar Teller on Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:05 pm

Miss-Sangeetha

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Now all are opening their mouth, I am a girl, singularly fought back Teller and Tellers two henchman harinsilva23 and Pollaeilye. These two henchmen were that day intoxicated with HEXP Arrack, no one came to my help.
In Tellers propaganda he will use the phrase HEXP buyer are winners and buy…..buy…..buy. But these phrases are belongs to wisdom78 or patent and royalty to wisdom78, but stolen by Teller without making any payment to Wisdom78 for using his phrases, under patent and royalty business law act.
Actually Teller was not in good terms with karuna for long time, Teller hate Karuna, in other wards Teller’s number one enemy karuna but for the sake of HEXP Teller hurriedly made friendship with karuna

2 Re: HEXP, The Great Rider And Liar Teller on Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:15 pm

Miss-Sangeetha

3 Re: HEXP, The Great Rider And Liar Teller on Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:32 pm

Yahapalanaya

Vice President - Equity Analytics
Current 90 level is justifiable based on it's current profit and property revaluation.If it go below that,it would be undervalued counter.But it doesn't show profit or EPS to support 130 or 150 level at the moment.

Yes we agree that credit go to Kauna /Teller for prediction at 40 level.We didn't have property selling or revaluation information at that time.

REXP and HEXP cannot be compared.REXP is going with it's performance.It's revenue increasing significantly each year.We are eagerly awaiting for REXP this Q result.

4 Re: HEXP, The Great Rider And Liar Teller on Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:46 pm

Miss-Sangeetha

Do you know Tellers boss has big collection and back load of HEXP, they can’t cook and eat that HEXP or wait for long time, they have to bring to the market to sell before that vegetables rotten

5 Re: HEXP, The Great Rider And Liar Teller on Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:48 pm

trader7

Manager - Equity Analytics
@Yahapalanaya wrote:Current 90 level is justifiable based on it's current profit and property revaluation.If it go below that,it would be undervalued counter.But it doesn't show profit or EPS to support 130 or 150 level at the moment.

Yes we agree that credit go to Kauna /Teller for prediction at 40 level.We didn't have property selling or revaluation information at that time.

REXP and HEXP cannot be compared.REXP is going with it's performance.It's revenue increasing significantly each year.We are eagerly awaiting for REXP this Q result.
Thank you for your comment which makes sense. It also helped me to decide what I should do with my HEXP shares.

6 Re: HEXP, The Great Rider And Liar Teller on Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:51 pm

kapifm

Sangeetha  Nangi...Karuna.....Teller....Wisdom 78...Same person with   Different  user  Name.....haaa....haaaa Razz Razz

7 Re: HEXP, The Great Rider And Liar Teller on Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:57 pm

hiransilva23

At kapifm i saw before also u wrote dt.bt still i think tellet z different.others r same.include rosa Maria and wisdom79 also

8 Re: HEXP, The Great Rider And Liar Teller on Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:00 pm

kapifm

Different  Role......   One  Drama  ...Haaa...haaa Very Happy

9 Re: HEXP, The Great Rider And Liar Teller on Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:05 pm

hanuma

All can see the HEXP POWER with Teller POWER.Teller never tell lie.Before end of this month it reach to Teller target. 2 days enough for HEXP to fly its target value.

10 Re: HEXP, The Great Rider And Liar Teller on Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:21 pm

hiransilva23

I also hope it will move.bt im nt going to gv certificate s fir them.will c.

11 Re: HEXP, The Great Rider And Liar Teller on Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:34 am

karuna

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Miss-Sangeetha wrote:Now all are opening their mouth, I am a girl, singularly fought back Teller and Tellers two henchman harinsilva23 and Pollaeilye. These two henchmen were that day intoxicated with HEXP Arrack, no one came to my help.
In Tellers propaganda he will use the phrase HEXP buyer are winners and buy…..buy…..buy. But these phrases are belongs to wisdom78 or patent and royalty to wisdom78, but stolen by Teller without making any payment to Wisdom78 for using his phrases, under patent and royalty business law act.
Actually Teller was not in good terms with karuna for long time, Teller hate Karuna, in other wards Teller’s number one enemy karuna but for the sake of HEXP Teller hurriedly made friendship with karuna
Mama manthri davi wanam
Waswanthra Nuba wanam
Sundara na eaya hithana tharam. 

Gasanna maga lama motada balanna

However I agree with miss sangeetha .
Teller is real broker .  It is not relevant to forum.  
Probably I said hexp then two weeks late teller join with me it was may be 3 months ago . It's No worry

And he public land value etc before they are announced may be two weeks early.  It also no worry. 

The worry is why he give pukka to hexp our dream broke him.  With published land case . 

Other thing if someone published like that what pukka for  cse listed rules .

Anyway it was such a case to me now . Under the listed rules of cse . That's why I post I already posted I am not promote anymore here . Because teller puka dunna under land sell pukka now I don't know where is teller.  

However I have to wait long time for promote many shares. 

Thanks.

12 Re: HEXP, The Great Rider And Liar Teller on Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:22 am

karuna

@karuna wrote:
@Miss-Sangeetha wrote:Now all are opening their mouth, I am a girl, singularly fought back Teller and Tellers two henchman harinsilva23 and Pollaeilye. These two henchmen were that day intoxicated with HEXP Arrack, no one came to my help.
Mama manthri davi wanam
Waswanthra Nuba wanam

Probably I said hexp then two weeks late teller join with me it was may be 3 months ago . It's No worry

And he public land value etc before they are announced may be two weeks early.  It also no worry. 

The worry is why he give pukka to hexp our dream broke him.  With published land case . 

Anyway it was such a case to me now . Under the listed rules of cse . That's why I post I already posted I am not promote anymore here . Because teller puka dunna under land sell pukka now I don't know where is teller.  

Thanks.
Pukka cse me like innocent ladies easy catching asking 1000 questions , but this is not relevant to publish under my posting and recommendations ever where . 
I think TELLER had to meet sec soon . 
Because it is not have relevant information and responsible under my post 

Thanks.

13 Re: HEXP, The Great Rider And Liar Teller on Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:58 am

nishjaya

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
@hanuma wrote:All can see the HEXP POWER with Teller POWER.Teller never tell lie.Before end of this month it reach to Teller target. 2 days enough for HEXP to fly its target value.

you are correct hanuma

14 Re: HEXP, The Great Rider And Liar Teller on Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:13 am

TARGET

@karuna wrote:
@karuna wrote:
Mama manthri davi wanam
Waswanthra Nuba wanam

Thanks.
Pukka cse me like innocent ladies easy catching asking 1000 questions , but this is not relevant to publish under my posting and recommendations ever where . 
I think TELLER had to meet sec soon . 
Because it is not have relevant information and responsible under my post 

Thanks.
Why only teller karuna? What about you?

15 Re: HEXP, The Great Rider And Liar Teller on Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:15 pm

hanuma

watch the power of HEXP.
Dear Karuna Teller lease come and join with HEXP next run.

16 Re: HEXP, The Great Rider And Liar Teller on Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:16 pm

Teller

Yes ,I came back from my France tour. Nice to see HEXP in above 90 levels with artificial pressure Now more than 1.8 million shares were traded above 90 levels.

All HEXP buyers holders are winners.
Future will give a good answer for HEXP
GL

17 Re: HEXP, The Great Rider And Liar Teller on Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:22 pm

hiransilva23

Nice to c u again.im also confident with hexp.im woring abt one thing i dnt hav moneyfor buy sm stocks.Bt i hope it will gv a return in this month

18 Re: HEXP, The Great Rider And Liar Teller on Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:57 pm

karuna

@Teller wrote:Yes ,I came back from my France tour.  Nice to see  HEXP in above 90 levels with artificial pressure  Now more than 1.8 million shares were traded above 90 levels.

All HEXP  buyers holders are winners.
Future will give a good  answer for HEXP
GL
Again start. Even at 95/99. 265,000 sold out , effect for collecting share now . I don't know weather anyway I just posted just a jollies only. 

Yes Mr. Teller is a real winner . He knows public puke very early it.  

So now i had to wait for get that license again.

19 Re: HEXP, The Great Rider And Liar Teller on Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:22 pm

hiransilva23

Mata matakai karuna kalin kiwwa 97 level ekedi tawa 250,000k witara e level eke trade wenna one next level ekata yanna kiyala.etakotama man danagatta buwa gema denna tamai hadanne kiyala.

20 Re: HEXP, The Great Rider And Liar Teller on Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:26 pm

hiransilva23

Teller gana nam man danne na.broker wennat puluwan nati Wennat puluwan.bt karuna kiyanne nam broker kenek.soo poddak parissamen.

21 Re: HEXP, The Great Rider And Liar Teller on Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:22 pm

karuna

@hiransilva23 wrote:Teller gana nam man danne na.broker wennat puluwan nati Wennat puluwan.bt karuna kiyanne nam broker kenek.soo poddak parissamen.
Hiks , I am not the broker.  Even they are monthly salary btw 65,000 /125,000. For what monthly salary to me.  Anyway I am not working under broker farm. 

Monawatada ban puka deela masayak wada karalla 125,000 ganna. 

Salli nathinam gadara nida gannawa.  Mama ubala waga Salli pitipasan  yanna na ban . 

Matchan mama Salli hoyanawa nam dinakata 10 million over I can earn. But it's not necessary to me. 
And
 I am not trying many more earn money
I have a something may be power . It is may be kanak diha balala eayaga manasata ringeem or he or she mind get under my control .eaka ethin rahasa ma karagana yanawa.  and no one can not see it  . 
I don't know I am writing right or wrong. anyway I am lady do not misunderstand .
 I just posting nothing like friendly. 

බැල්මෙන් කතාවෙන් කලබලයක් නැත්තේ කොහොමද ළඳුනි ඔය විධියට හැඩ බැලුවේ .

22 Re: HEXP, The Great Rider And Liar Teller on Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:34 pm

hiransilva23

Man gana mukut kiyanna barida ubata???

23 Re: HEXP, The Great Rider And Liar Teller on Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:04 am

karuna

@karuna wrote:
@hiransilva23 wrote:Teller gana nam man danne na.broker wennat puluwan nati Wennat puluwan.bt karuna kiyanne nam broker kenek.soo poddak parissamen.
Hiks , I am not the broker.  Even they are monthly salary btw 65,000 /125,000. For what monthly salary to me.  Anyway I am not working under broker farm. 

Monawatada ban puka deela masayak wada karalla 125,000 ganna. 

Salli nathinam gadara nida gannawa.  Mama ubala waga Salli pitipasan  yanna na ban . 

Matchan mama Salli hoyanawa nam dinakata 10 million over I can earn. But it's not necessary to me. 
And
 I am not trying many more earn money
I have a something may be power . It is may be kanak diha balala eayaga manasata ringeem or he or she mind get under my control .eaka ethin rahasa ma karagana yanawa.  and no one can not see it  . 
I don't know I am writing right or wrong. anyway I am lady do not misunderstand .
 I just posting nothing like friendly. 

බැල්මෙන් කතාවෙන් කලබලයක් නැත්තේ කොහොමද ළඳුනි ඔය විධියට හැඩ බැලුවේ .
hiran uba ganath kiyanda puluwan photo eakak dapan ko uba buy karala theyanna share and sell karall buy karanna shares th kiyanda puluwan clear photo eakak dapan .

24 Re: HEXP, The Great Rider And Liar Teller on Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:21 am

D.G.Dayaratne

When you compare language style you can see similarity

He try to write in differently

any way forum is interesting because of this person

You can get some idea about the market You have to read between the lines

25 Re: HEXP, The Great Rider And Liar Teller on Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:37 am

CSE VIJAY

@D.G.Dayaratne wrote:When you compare language style you can see similarity

He try to write in differently

any way forum is interesting because of this person

You can get some idea about the market You have to read between the lines

Firmly Miss Sangeetha can’t be self styled god man Karuna nanda may be connected person to him.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum