Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Submit Post
Submit Post

Latest topics

» Daily Foreign Transactions
by sikka89 Yesterday at 10:49 pm

» CTCE CTCE CTCE CTCE
by samantha Gamlath Yesterday at 7:57 pm

» Daily Stock Market Update
by Insights Equity Yesterday at 6:37 pm

» CROSSINGS TODAY
by sikka89 Yesterday at 5:54 pm

» Financial Reports Q-4 2018
by sikka89 Yesterday at 5:50 pm

» DIVIDEND ANNOUNCEMENTS- JAN/MARCH 2019
by sikka89 Yesterday at 5:41 pm

» Sleeping giants-
by Chanaka303 Yesterday at 4:56 pm

» MGT - Collect n keep
by Chanaka303 Yesterday at 3:38 pm

» Any news on TKYO.N0000
by Thushara Ayya Yesterday at 3:35 pm

» SFL deal price
by investo Yesterday at 2:23 pm

» Can anyone recommend me a stock broker in Kandy
by Chanaka303 Yesterday at 2:21 pm

» SFL, where will it end by March
by investo Yesterday at 1:53 pm

» CTCE ලාභාංශ පුරොකතනය.
by dmtmadusanka Yesterday at 10:22 am

» "Don't ask the barber whether you need a haircut,"
by Asoka Samarakone Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:54 pm

» CSE halts trading of MTD Walkers’ shares
by Miss-Sangeetha Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:52 am

» Amibroker database
by Sonny Bill Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:18 am

» KAPI -MTD WALKERS - MALAYASIAN FIRM TO TAKE CONTROL @40 A SHARE
by Miss-Sangeetha Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:42 am

» Weekly Stock Market Roundup
by Insights Equity Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:07 am

» SFL.P Going to hit 10 Dr.Sentavil Also Bought above 12
by NP Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:51 am

» Collect AAIC to win within six months
by wisdom79 Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:27 pm

» ANILANA HOTEL
by wisdom79 Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:21 pm

» Four more banks obtain enjoining orders against KAPI (MTD Walkers)
by Miss-Sangeetha Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:00 pm

» MTD Walkers (KAPI) face liquidation as Hayleys Group firm files winding up petition
by Miss-Sangeetha Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:57 pm

» INSURANCE bubble finally bursting!
by nosf766 Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:46 pm

» CASH RICH REXP
by nishjaya Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:57 am

» Deal Waligama Property to be sell EAST Interesting
by soileconomy Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:13 am

» ACL PERFORMANCE
by Yahapalanaya Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:42 am

» CDB PERFORMANCE
by Yahapalanaya Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:29 am

» LGL LGL LGL LGL
by dmtmadusanka Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:22 am

» MTD WALKERS PLC
by sikka89 Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:15 pm

» Exit KAPI today
by karuna2 Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:17 am

» HEXP hidden gem share
by anges Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:49 pm

» EAST INTERESTING DAYS AHEAD 25+
by NCC Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:30 pm

» why MFL is collecting ?
by suku502 Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:24 pm

» Whats going on with KAPI
by NP Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:43 am

» __________Bank Instrument & Investment Lease And Sales for Global Investments & Financing____
by sakchai Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:27 am

» DIAL is it best to buy
by TuTanKaman Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:34 pm

» Brokers බොරු කියන්නේ
by karuna2 Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:20 am

» BFN 15.60 - 16 - 16.5 මිලට වැටෙන්නේ ඇයි
by karuna2 Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:19 am

» NP HOW ABOUT MBSL CHART
by sanjulanka Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:17 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » HEXP, The Great Rider And Liar Teller

HEXP, The Great Rider And Liar Teller

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 HEXP, The Great Rider And Liar Teller on Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:05 pm

Miss-Sangeetha

Miss-Sangeetha
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Now all are opening their mouth, I am a girl, singularly fought back Teller and Tellers two henchman harinsilva23 and Pollaeilye. These two henchmen were that day intoxicated with HEXP Arrack, no one came to my help.
In Tellers propaganda he will use the phrase HEXP buyer are winners and buy…..buy…..buy. But these phrases are belongs to wisdom78 or patent and royalty to wisdom78, but stolen by Teller without making any payment to Wisdom78 for using his phrases, under patent and royalty business law act.
Actually Teller was not in good terms with karuna for long time, Teller hate Karuna, in other wards Teller’s number one enemy karuna but for the sake of HEXP Teller hurriedly made friendship with karuna

2 Re: HEXP, The Great Rider And Liar Teller on Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:15 pm

Miss-Sangeetha

Miss-Sangeetha
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

3 Re: HEXP, The Great Rider And Liar Teller on Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:32 pm

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Current 90 level is justifiable based on it's current profit and property revaluation.If it go below that,it would be undervalued counter.But it doesn't show profit or EPS to support 130 or 150 level at the moment.

Yes we agree that credit go to Kauna /Teller for prediction at 40 level.We didn't have property selling or revaluation information at that time.

REXP and HEXP cannot be compared.REXP is going with it's performance.It's revenue increasing significantly each year.We are eagerly awaiting for REXP this Q result.

4 Re: HEXP, The Great Rider And Liar Teller on Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:46 pm

Miss-Sangeetha

Miss-Sangeetha
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Do you know Tellers boss has big collection and back load of HEXP, they can’t cook and eat that HEXP or wait for long time, they have to bring to the market to sell before that vegetables rotten

5 Re: HEXP, The Great Rider And Liar Teller on Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:48 pm

trader7


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@Yahapalanaya wrote:Current 90 level is justifiable based on it's current profit and property revaluation.If it go below that,it would be undervalued counter.But it doesn't show profit or EPS to support 130 or 150 level at the moment.

Yes we agree that credit go to Kauna /Teller for prediction at 40 level.We didn't have property selling or revaluation information at that time.

REXP and HEXP cannot be compared.REXP is going with it's performance.It's revenue increasing significantly each year.We are eagerly awaiting for REXP this Q result.
Thank you for your comment which makes sense. It also helped me to decide what I should do with my HEXP shares.

6 Re: HEXP, The Great Rider And Liar Teller on Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:51 pm

kapifm

kapifm
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Sangeetha  Nangi...Karuna.....Teller....Wisdom 78...Same person with   Different  user  Name.....haaa....haaaa Razz Razz

7 Re: HEXP, The Great Rider And Liar Teller on Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:57 pm

hiransilva23


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
At kapifm i saw before also u wrote dt.bt still i think tellet z different.others r same.include rosa Maria and wisdom79 also

8 Re: HEXP, The Great Rider And Liar Teller on Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:00 pm

kapifm

kapifm
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Different  Role......   One  Drama  ...Haaa...haaa Very Happy

9 Re: HEXP, The Great Rider And Liar Teller on Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:05 pm

hanuma


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
All can see the HEXP POWER with Teller POWER.Teller never tell lie.Before end of this month it reach to Teller target. 2 days enough for HEXP to fly its target value.

10 Re: HEXP, The Great Rider And Liar Teller on Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:21 pm

hiransilva23


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
I also hope it will move.bt im nt going to gv certificate s fir them.will c.

11 Re: HEXP, The Great Rider And Liar Teller on Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:34 am

karuna


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Miss-Sangeetha wrote:Now all are opening their mouth, I am a girl, singularly fought back Teller and Tellers two henchman harinsilva23 and Pollaeilye. These two henchmen were that day intoxicated with HEXP Arrack, no one came to my help.
In Tellers propaganda he will use the phrase HEXP buyer are winners and buy…..buy…..buy. But these phrases are belongs to wisdom78 or patent and royalty to wisdom78, but stolen by Teller without making any payment to Wisdom78 for using his phrases, under patent and royalty business law act.
Actually Teller was not in good terms with karuna for long time, Teller hate Karuna, in other wards Teller’s number one enemy karuna but for the sake of HEXP Teller hurriedly made friendship with karuna
Mama manthri davi wanam
Waswanthra Nuba wanam
Sundara na eaya hithana tharam. 

Gasanna maga lama motada balanna


However I agree with miss sangeetha .
Teller is real broker .  It is not relevant to forum.  
Probably I said hexp then two weeks late teller join with me it was may be 3 months ago . It's No worry

And he public land value etc before they are announced may be two weeks early.  It also no worry. 

The worry is why he give pukka to hexp our dream broke him.  With published land case . 

Other thing if someone published like that what pukka for  cse listed rules .

Anyway it was such a case to me now . Under the listed rules of cse . That's why I post I already posted I am not promote anymore here . Because teller puka dunna under land sell pukka now I don't know where is teller.  

However I have to wait long time for promote many shares. 

Thanks.

12 Re: HEXP, The Great Rider And Liar Teller on Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:22 am

karuna


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@karuna wrote:
@Miss-Sangeetha wrote:Now all are opening their mouth, I am a girl, singularly fought back Teller and Tellers two henchman harinsilva23 and Pollaeilye. These two henchmen were that day intoxicated with HEXP Arrack, no one came to my help.
In Tellers propaganda he will use the phrase HEXP buyer are winners and buy…..buy…..buy. But these phrases are belongs to wisdom78 or patent and royalty to wisdom78, but stolen by Teller without making any payment to Wisdom78 for using his phrases, under patent and royalty business law act.
Actually Teller was not in good terms with karuna for long time, Teller hate Karuna, in other wards Teller’s number one enemy karuna but for the sake of HEXP Teller hurriedly made friendship with karuna
Mama manthri davi wanam
Waswanthra Nuba wanam
Sundara na eaya hithana tharam. 

Gasanna maga lama motada balanna


However I agree with miss sangeetha .
Teller is real broker .  It is not relevant to forum.  
Probably I said hexp then two weeks late teller join with me it was may be 3 months ago . It's No worry

And he public land value etc before they are announced may be two weeks early.  It also no worry. 

The worry is why he give pukka to hexp our dream broke him.  With published land case . 

Other thing if someone published like that what pukka for  cse listed rules .

Anyway it was such a case to me now . Under the listed rules of cse . That's why I post I already posted I am not promote anymore here . Because teller puka dunna under land sell pukka now I don't know where is teller.  

However I have to wait long time for promote many shares. 

Thanks.
Pukka cse me like innocent ladies easy catching asking 1000 questions , but this is not relevant to publish under my posting and recommendations ever where . 
I think TELLER had to meet sec soon . 
Because it is not have relevant information and responsible under my post 

Thanks.

13 Re: HEXP, The Great Rider And Liar Teller on Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:58 am

nishjaya


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
@hanuma wrote:All can see the HEXP POWER with Teller POWER.Teller never tell lie.Before end of this month it reach to Teller target. 2 days enough for HEXP to fly its target value.

you are correct hanuma

14 Re: HEXP, The Great Rider And Liar Teller on Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:13 am

TARGET


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@karuna wrote:
@karuna wrote:
@Miss-Sangeetha wrote:Now all are opening their mouth, I am a girl, singularly fought back Teller and Tellers two henchman harinsilva23 and Pollaeilye. These two henchmen were that day intoxicated with HEXP Arrack, no one came to my help.
In Tellers propaganda he will use the phrase HEXP buyer are winners and buy…..buy…..buy. But these phrases are belongs to wisdom78 or patent and royalty to wisdom78, but stolen by Teller without making any payment to Wisdom78 for using his phrases, under patent and royalty business law act.
Actually Teller was not in good terms with karuna for long time, Teller hate Karuna, in other wards Teller’s number one enemy karuna but for the sake of HEXP Teller hurriedly made friendship with karuna
Mama manthri davi wanam
Waswanthra Nuba wanam
Sundara na eaya hithana tharam. 

Gasanna maga lama motada balanna


However I agree with miss sangeetha .
Teller is real broker .  It is not relevant to forum.  
Probably I said hexp then two weeks late teller join with me it was may be 3 months ago . It's No worry

And he public land value etc before they are announced may be two weeks early.  It also no worry. 

The worry is why he give pukka to hexp our dream broke him.  With published land case . 

Other thing if someone published like that what pukka for  cse listed rules .

Anyway it was such a case to me now . Under the listed rules of cse . That's why I post I already posted I am not promote anymore here . Because teller puka dunna under land sell pukka now I don't know where is teller.  

However I have to wait long time for promote many shares. 

Thanks.
Pukka cse me like innocent ladies easy catching asking 1000 questions , but this is not relevant to publish under my posting and recommendations ever where . 
I think TELLER had to meet sec soon . 
Because it is not have relevant information and responsible under my post 

Thanks.
Why only teller karuna? What about you?

15 Re: HEXP, The Great Rider And Liar Teller on Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:15 pm

hanuma


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
watch the power of HEXP.
Dear Karuna Teller lease come and join with HEXP next run.

16 Re: HEXP, The Great Rider And Liar Teller on Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:16 pm

Teller

Teller
Moderator
Yes ,I came back from my France tour. Nice to see HEXP in above 90 levels with artificial pressure Now more than 1.8 million shares were traded above 90 levels.

All HEXP buyers holders are winners.
Future will give a good answer for HEXP
GL

17 Re: HEXP, The Great Rider And Liar Teller on Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:22 pm

hiransilva23


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Nice to c u again.im also confident with hexp.im woring abt one thing i dnt hav moneyfor buy sm stocks.Bt i hope it will gv a return in this month

18 Re: HEXP, The Great Rider And Liar Teller on Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:57 pm

karuna


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Teller wrote:Yes ,I came back from my France tour.  Nice to see  HEXP in above 90 levels with artificial pressure  Now more than 1.8 million shares were traded above 90 levels.

All HEXP  buyers holders are winners.
Future will give a good  answer for HEXP
GL
Again start. Even at 95/99. 265,000 sold out , effect for collecting share now . I don't know weather anyway I just posted just a jollies only. 

Yes Mr. Teller is a real winner . He knows public puke very early it.  

So now i had to wait for get that license again.

19 Re: HEXP, The Great Rider And Liar Teller on Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:22 pm

hiransilva23


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Mata matakai karuna kalin kiwwa 97 level ekedi tawa 250,000k witara e level eke trade wenna one next level ekata yanna kiyala.etakotama man danagatta buwa gema denna tamai hadanne kiyala.

20 Re: HEXP, The Great Rider And Liar Teller on Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:26 pm

hiransilva23


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Teller gana nam man danne na.broker wennat puluwan nati Wennat puluwan.bt karuna kiyanne nam broker kenek.soo poddak parissamen.

21 Re: HEXP, The Great Rider And Liar Teller on Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:22 pm

karuna


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@hiransilva23 wrote:Teller gana nam man danne na.broker wennat puluwan nati Wennat puluwan.bt karuna kiyanne nam broker kenek.soo poddak parissamen.
Hiks , I am not the broker.  Even they are monthly salary btw 65,000 /125,000. For what monthly salary to me.  Anyway I am not working under broker farm. 



Monawatada ban puka deela masayak wada karalla 125,000 ganna. 


Salli nathinam gadara nida gannawa.  Mama ubala waga Salli pitipasan  yanna na ban . 


Matchan mama Salli hoyanawa nam dinakata 10 million over I can earn. But it's not necessary to me. 
And
 I am not trying many more earn money
I have a something may be power . It is may be kanak diha balala eayaga manasata ringeem or he or she mind get under my control .eaka ethin rahasa ma karagana yanawa.  and no one can not see it  . 
I don't know I am writing right or wrong. anyway I am lady do not misunderstand .
 I just posting nothing like friendly. 


 බැල්මෙන් කතාවෙන් කලබලයක් නැත්තේ කොහොමද ළඳුනි ඔය විධියට හැඩ බැලුවේ .

22 Re: HEXP, The Great Rider And Liar Teller on Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:34 pm

hiransilva23


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Man gana mukut kiyanna barida ubata???

23 Re: HEXP, The Great Rider And Liar Teller on Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:04 am

karuna


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@karuna wrote:
@hiransilva23 wrote:Teller gana nam man danne na.broker wennat puluwan nati Wennat puluwan.bt karuna kiyanne nam broker kenek.soo poddak parissamen.
Hiks , I am not the broker.  Even they are monthly salary btw 65,000 /125,000. For what monthly salary to me.  Anyway I am not working under broker farm. 



Monawatada ban puka deela masayak wada karalla 125,000 ganna. 


Salli nathinam gadara nida gannawa.  Mama ubala waga Salli pitipasan  yanna na ban . 


Matchan mama Salli hoyanawa nam dinakata 10 million over I can earn. But it's not necessary to me. 
And
 I am not trying many more earn money
I have a something may be power . It is may be kanak diha balala eayaga manasata ringeem or he or she mind get under my control .eaka ethin rahasa ma karagana yanawa.  and no one can not see it  . 
I don't know I am writing right or wrong. anyway I am lady do not misunderstand .
 I just posting nothing like friendly. 


 බැල්මෙන් කතාවෙන් කලබලයක් නැත්තේ කොහොමද ළඳුනි ඔය විධියට හැඩ බැලුවේ .
hiran uba ganath kiyanda puluwan photo eakak dapan ko uba buy karala theyanna share and sell karall buy karanna shares th kiyanda puluwan clear photo eakak dapan .

24 Re: HEXP, The Great Rider And Liar Teller on Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:21 am

D.G.Dayaratne


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
When you compare language style you can see similarity

He try to write in differently

any way forum is interesting because of this person

You can get some idea about the market You have to read between the lines

25 Re: HEXP, The Great Rider And Liar Teller on Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:37 am

CSE VIJAY


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@D.G.Dayaratne wrote:When you compare language style you can see similarity

He try to write in differently

any way forum is interesting because of this person

You can get some idea about the market You have to read between the lines

Firmly Miss Sangeetha can’t be self styled god man Karuna nanda may be connected person to him.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum