Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Submit Post
Submit Post

Latest topics

» New to investing. Looking for advice
by eroshans Today at 10:40 am

» INSURANCE bubble finally bursting!
by nosf766 Today at 10:22 am

» SFL deal price
by charithaa Today at 10:00 am

» MGT - Collect n keep
by Trader321 Today at 9:54 am

» COLLECT AAIC FOR A BETTER FUTURE!!!
by nosf766 Today at 9:54 am

» UBC.N0000 ? what about the future ?
by Trader321 Today at 9:49 am

» Deal Waligama Property to be sell EAST Interesting
by NCC Today at 9:13 am

» SFL, where will it end by March
by sikka89 Today at 5:30 am

» CROSSINGS TODAY
by sikka89 Yesterday at 8:12 pm

» Financial Reports Q-4 2018
by sikka89 Yesterday at 8:09 pm

» Daily Stock Market Update
by Insights Equity Yesterday at 5:12 pm

» තාම dividend cheque නේද එන්නේ, කවදාද account එකට එන්නේ
by hasitha@CSE Yesterday at 4:58 pm

» Exit KAPI today
by Maharaja Yesterday at 3:08 pm

» Amibroker database
by Sonny Bill Yesterday at 12:59 pm

» ACCESS ENG
by sanjulanka Yesterday at 12:51 pm

» GOOD DEAL -SELL KAPI @ 18 LEVELS AND BUY BFN @ 14-50
by NP Yesterday at 12:05 pm

» TKYO.N000 potential
by NP Yesterday at 12:00 pm

» JANASHAKTHI INSURANCE COMPANY PLC (JINS.N0000)
by cheetah Yesterday at 5:46 am

» CASH RICH REXP
by Cricketman Yesterday at 5:21 am

» Earn 50% Profit From Forex Monthly Without Stress
by princess111 Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:25 pm

» Ruwan 326 Please come back to the forum
by Miss-Sangeetha Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:06 pm

» Make a comfortable living as a day Trader
by Miss-Sangeetha Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:23 pm

» Daily Foreign Transactions
by sikka89 Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:49 pm

» CTCE CTCE CTCE CTCE
by samantha Gamlath Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:57 pm

» DIVIDEND ANNOUNCEMENTS- JAN/MARCH 2019
by sikka89 Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:41 pm

» Sleeping giants-
by Chanaka303 Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:56 pm

» Any news on TKYO.N0000
by Thushara Ayya Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:35 pm

» Can anyone recommend me a stock broker in Kandy
by Chanaka303 Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:21 pm

» CTCE ලාභාංශ පුරොකතනය.
by dmtmadusanka Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:22 am

» "Don't ask the barber whether you need a haircut,"
by Asoka Samarakone Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:54 pm

» CSE halts trading of MTD Walkers’ shares
by Miss-Sangeetha Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:52 am

» KAPI -MTD WALKERS - MALAYASIAN FIRM TO TAKE CONTROL @40 A SHARE
by Miss-Sangeetha Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:42 am

» Weekly Stock Market Roundup
by Insights Equity Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:07 am

» SFL.P Going to hit 10 Dr.Sentavil Also Bought above 12
by NP Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:51 am

» Collect AAIC to win within six months
by wisdom79 Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:27 pm

» ANILANA HOTEL
by wisdom79 Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:21 pm

» Four more banks obtain enjoining orders against KAPI (MTD Walkers)
by Miss-Sangeetha Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:00 pm

» MTD Walkers (KAPI) face liquidation as Hayleys Group firm files winding up petition
by Miss-Sangeetha Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:57 pm

» ACL PERFORMANCE
by Yahapalanaya Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:42 am

» CDB PERFORMANCE
by Yahapalanaya Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:29 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » HEXP – FACTS ARE STUBBORN

HEXP – FACTS ARE STUBBORN

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 HEXP – FACTS ARE STUBBORN on Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:36 pm

Blue blooded


Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
(1)Net profit from sale of land Rs.
215 M
 Less : 15% tax Rs.
32.25 M
  Rs.
182.75 M
 Annualized Net Profit Rs.
58.00 M
  Rs.
240.75
 EPS 
30.09
 Manufacturing PE 11.7  
 Theoretical Price 11.7 x 30.09Rs.
325 M
    
(2)Our prediction for the current financial year which is very fair Rs.
220 to 240
    
(3)When investors are worried about the performance of other companies during current financial quarter investors of HEXP already know the excellent performance of app Rs. 217 M before tax for the period ending 30 Sep. 2016  
    
(4)A)  N.A.V. during the year Rs.
91.59
 B)  If a proper revaluation is done of other assets N.A.V.Rs.
110 – 115
    
(5)
Cash infusion of Rs. 420 M is huge for a small company of only 8 M shares and if this amount is invested at 14% would give a net interest income of Rs. 50 M representing EPS of Rs. 6.25. JKH with 1359 M shares which is 169 times bigger would give only EPS 0.15 cents. This is the difference, Investors /brokers fail to understand.
    
(6)
There are no enemies for the beggar on the pavement. All sympathise with him. Higher a person goes up on the ladder more enemies you will get. This is what has happened to HEXP.
    
(7)
Veteran investors/brokers now know the value and when the HEXP shot up from Rs. 68 to 99 in two days they apparently missed the bus. They use fictitious name in the web site such as stock back, Sungeetha (she may be a male) Trade 7, NZ boy, Hiran Silva ect. To devalue the share with the hope their bosses  can buy at a lower price. This is disgraceful. We should endevour everybody to make money from HEXP.  
    
(Cool
Majority of investors are ignorant of share valuation and know to chase shares when it goes up with herd Instinct. It is these people above are targeting.   
 
SUMMERY
We strongly request the investors to invest for a period of 4 to 6 months at current price of Rs. 90 to 91 where they can get 100%.
Stock Wizard

2 Re: HEXP – FACTS ARE STUBBORN on Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:44 pm

hiransilva23


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Hey man smthing wrong with u.still im holding.mainly sangeetha tring to mislead.

3 Re: HEXP – FACTS ARE STUBBORN on Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:47 pm

TARGET


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Ithin machan oya tharam sure nam gewal ugas thiyala hari oke invest karannako. 4 to 6 months 100% surene.. Mokatada me forum eke type kara kara mahansi wenne. Very Happy

4 Re: HEXP – FACTS ARE STUBBORN on Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:48 pm

Chinwi

Chinwi
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
EPS 30.09 (mainly due to sale of land)
Manufacturing PE 11.7
Theoretical Price 11.7 x 30.09 Rs. 325 M !

Our prediction for the current financial year which is very fair Rs.
220 to 240   lol!


This is bullshit or monkey shit

ඉඩමක් විකුණපු ආදායමක්  නිති පතා කරන​  නිෂ්පාදනයක් ලෙසින් ගෙන ගණන් හදන්නෙ මිනිස්සු මෝඩයන් සේ හිතාගෙන​ ගොනාට අන්දන්න හදන කෙනෙක් පමණයි.

 වසරක් පාසා  ඉඩම පැටවු ගහනව නම් මෙහෙම වැඩි කලාට කමක් නෑ.

5 Re: HEXP – FACTS ARE STUBBORN on Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:04 pm

CSE VIJAY


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
I can confirm this Blue Blooded is self styled god man's another fake ID recently opened, same type of mistakes and same style of writing.
Lot of retailers lost their money on SFL, ALPH, NHL and JKHW23 due to rogue long term target price and fake deal story by same person with different fake ID.
he has some connection with some broker firm's manipulators and accusing others has connection with the broker firms.   

6 Re: HEXP – FACTS ARE STUBBORN on Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:35 pm

trader7


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Teller is "smarter" in another forum, promoting HEXP

7 Re: HEXP – FACTS ARE STUBBORN on Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:39 pm

hiransilva23


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Trader i also think he is teller same style

8 Re: HEXP – FACTS ARE STUBBORN on Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:01 pm

Teller

Teller
Moderator
Heeeeeeehhhhh, welcome back to the forum . I came back from my france tour. It's full of education tour but very enjoyable one too.
Now I will have much time to answer the queries.
Still HEXP is the best share so only 6 weeks to close this quarter definitey an announcement will come what they are going to do with this 420 million cash .
If they don't disclose these funds will be deposited at bank with interest. How ever cominq quarter EPS can jump to 28-30 levels there after can be posted above 20 ruppess EPS annually.
So no doubt with HEXP, if any one can buy 90 levels will be real winners.

Please note I don't have any fake account in this forum as I said earlier. If any doubt any one can check my IP so no need to keep any doubt.
Members no need to get any doubt on my fake IDs as I don't have any in this forum.
Remember I made a mother promise on that.

So far HEXP was the best share in 2016 even it will be the best in coming months.
Those who missed the HEXP may be worry in near future.
I don't know whos copying my style or acting like me in this form.

Teller identify is this forum is unique ....it's like one sun and one moonin this world...
GL

9 Re: HEXP – FACTS ARE STUBBORN on Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:59 am

TARGET


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
If we like or not one thing we should accept.  Teller has very good knowledge on stock market. Teller kiyanne karuna wage kabbek nemei. If he stop writting promoting posts, he is a real asset to this forum.

10 Re: HEXP – FACTS ARE STUBBORN on Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:17 pm

hiransilva23


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Target u r correct i also beleve it.brokerlata knwoledge eka nemei tiyenne.salli tiyanawa nam gema gahala shares up karanawa.ahuwot kiyanne chiththa shaktiya kiyala,natnam deviyo kiyala eth teller eeta wada wenas

11 Re: HEXP – FACTS ARE STUBBORN on Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:35 pm

Miss-Sangeetha

Miss-Sangeetha
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
There are Blue Chips counters trading even below their net book asset value per shares, if Teller closed his mouth for two months this HEXP will slip and lose its value to its original value.
Teller has some obligation to his boss bartleet, he can’t close his mouth about HEXP.
If you check at one cross section of this forum at any time more than 120 persons will be online and if each buys at least 1000 HEXP after seeing Tellers propagandas 120X1000=120,000 will be traded then this will trigger the mechanism then HEXP will run for the week then Teller’s boss can fish out as his wishes.
Don’t be blind followers of the Teller ,Teller's boss has huge back load of HEXP, any how  Teller have to clear the back load of HEXP soon        

12 Re: HEXP – FACTS ARE STUBBORN on Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:52 pm

TARGET


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Sangeetha can you say how you know all these things? Do you know real teller?

13 Re: HEXP – FACTS ARE STUBBORN on Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:25 pm

Miss-Sangeetha

Miss-Sangeetha
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@TARGET wrote:Sangeetha can you say how you know all these things? Do you know real teller?

I am accounts section employee of the one reputed broker firm, I know all the thief(thieves) and ex employees now living in middle east countries, Teller is not his own name but this is not an offence under this forum rules

14 Re: HEXP – FACTS ARE STUBBORN on Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:12 pm

hiransilva23


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Teller kiyanne eyage atta nama nemei kiyala api dannawa.aiyo oya mechchara gon wenna epa.etakota oya karuna gana monada danne???

15 Re: HEXP – FACTS ARE STUBBORN on Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:54 am

trader7


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
I believe what Sangeetha is saying,  I initially fell to Teller's promotion and bought  HEXP at 91.
on the advise of my broker I sold all my HEXP shares   and bought some value  stocks like SAMO,HNB,TKYO

16 Re: HEXP – FACTS ARE STUBBORN on Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:05 am

TARGET


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@trader7 wrote:I believe what Sangeetha is saying,  I initially fell to Teller's promotion and bought  HEXP at 91.
on the advise of my broker I sold all my HEXP shares   and bought some value  stocks like SAMO,HNB,TKYO
Ya ya we know  you bought samp hnb Tokyo. Because   you always talking about those unnecessarily. Very Happy

17 Re: HEXP – FACTS ARE STUBBORN on Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:40 am

trader7


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
You will not lose if you buy the stocks I mentioned rather than gambling on promoted stocks like hexp.

18 Re: HEXP – FACTS ARE STUBBORN on Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:21 am

TARGET


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@trader7 wrote:You will not lose if you buy the stocks I mentioned rather than gambling on promoted stocks like hexp.
But don't become like Harry82. It's disgusting.

19 Re: HEXP – FACTS ARE STUBBORN on Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:51 am

trader7


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
I am Not a promoter

20 Re: HEXP – FACTS ARE STUBBORN on Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:28 pm

TARGET


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@trader7 wrote:I am Not a promoter
Ok.

21 Re: HEXP – FACTS ARE STUBBORN on Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:43 pm

hiransilva23


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
At target ko ban ara index gana topic eka??Machan Unge gan ekakma innawa.Index eka gana kiyanna puluwan deviyantai manipulate karana untai tamai.deviyo meke nane machan.mun brokerala kiyanna tawat evidence oneda???

22 Re: HEXP – FACTS ARE STUBBORN on Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:18 pm

TARGET


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@hiransilva23 wrote:At target ko ban ara index gana topic eka??Machan  Unge gan ekakma innawa.Index eka gana kiyanna puluwan deviyantai manipulate karana untai tamai.deviyo meke nane machan.mun brokerala kiyanna tawat evidence oneda???
Kawda machan eka delete kale? scratch

23 Re: HEXP – FACTS ARE STUBBORN on Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:23 pm

hiransilva23


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Ane manda machan.man comment karanna hewwa bt eka delete karala wage

24 Re: HEXP – FACTS ARE STUBBORN on Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:29 pm

Chinwi

Chinwi
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
@ hiran @ target ,

I also tried to get it, now deleted.

http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t52380-today-market-56-points-up

We all know that no one can delete threads after that much of delay. (except ...)

Now people can visualize lot of things ... about the whole drama staged past many months and the teams involved.

25 Re: HEXP – FACTS ARE STUBBORN on Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:43 pm

TARGET


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Yes. Some dirty games are playing here at the top level. Chinwi, EC why you still think you should stay this forum if the top personals are like this? Rolling Eyes

26 Re: HEXP – FACTS ARE STUBBORN on Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:01 pm

Chinwi

Chinwi
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
today market 56 points up
Post by karuna Today at 8:44 am

Today market end  6556+

---
nimantha80 Today at 9:02 am

34 unit up unama athi.dan 6522 ne
----
karuna

No today definitely 56 up wait and see

---

nimantha80

srry,my mistake.

----

anjelo Today at 10:11 am

after HEXP , Karuna over confident and less effective wage...

----

SLBOY Today at 12:10 pm

Nikan Kata tiyagena iinna baruwa pacha wenawa....

---

hanuma Today at 12:38 pm

WATCH THE POWER OF KARUNA. like that HEXP reach karuna target. go karuna go .excellent.

----

Maga ma apuru hakiyawa kohomada Dan


බැල්මෙන් කතාවෙන් කලබලයක් නැත්තේ කොහොමද ළඳුනි ඔය විධියට හැඩ බැලුවේ .

---
other comments

SLBOY illan parippu kawa

 excellent prediction  

 asset to this forum

only deviyekta thamai me vage kiyanna balayak thiyenne
-----------------
@ target

I am still here because I enjoyed disrobing robbers  and fight misinformation .

somehow after  few days or weeks I may have to stay away most of the times due to  other commitments I took over recently.  No  quality work needed here .  I am happy  because I didn't do any harm or bad work to newcomers and return will be always good.


27 Re: HEXP – FACTS ARE STUBBORN on Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:52 pm

TARGET


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Ok Chinwi. Good luck with your new commitments. .

28 Re: HEXP – FACTS ARE STUBBORN on Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:54 pm

karuna


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Chinwi wrote:
today market 56 points up
Post by karuna Today at 8:44 am

Today market end  6556+

---
nimantha80 Today at 9:02 am

34 unit up unama athi.dan 6522 ne
----
karuna

No today definitely 56 up wait and see

---

nimantha80

srry,my mistake.

----

anjelo Today at 10:11 am

after HEXP , Karuna over confident and less effective wage...

----

SLBOY Today at 12:10 pm

Nikan Kata tiyagena iinna baruwa pacha wenawa....

---

hanuma Today at 12:38 pm

WATCH THE POWER OF KARUNA. like that HEXP reach karuna target. go karuna go .excellent.

----

Maga ma apuru hakiyawa kohomada Dan


බැල්මෙන් කතාවෙන් කලබලයක් නැත්තේ කොහොමද ළඳුනි ඔය විධියට හැඩ බැලුවේ .

---
other comments

SLBOY illan parippu kawa

 excellent prediction  

 asset to this forum

only deviyekta thamai me vage kiyanna balayak thiyenne
-----------------
@ target

I am still here because I enjoyed disrobing robbers  and fight misinformation .

somehow after  few days or weeks I may have to stay away most of the times due to  other commitments I took over recently.  No  quality work needed here .  I am happy  because I didn't do any harm or bad work to newcomers and return will be always good.


i am not like u i am helping from my side  i'am a angel mama dawaganak 

 


සතුටු කඳුළු වැස්ස මතින් මුතුකුඩ ඉහලන්න ඕනා this is a my talent mama dawaganak thanks 

29 Re: HEXP – FACTS ARE STUBBORN on Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:14 pm

TARGET


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
God dewaganak wela. Sabama wenasak...Me waga pisso passe yana ayath inna eka thama lokuma pudume...
Use your brain guys...

30 Re: HEXP – FACTS ARE STUBBORN on Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:50 pm

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@TARGET wrote:God dewaganak wela. Sabama wenasak...Me waga pisso passe yana ayath inna eka thama lokuma pudume...
Use your brain guys...


habama deyio awilla linge maru kalada danne naha.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum