Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Submit Post
Submit Post

Latest topics

» CTCE and JINS
by Agape Today at 5:36 pm

» MARKET CRASH - GUARANTEED
by samaritan Today at 3:58 pm

» #PM Crisis#
by samaritan Today at 3:37 pm

» Asia Asset Finance announces Rs. 425 mn IPO
by Chillr_25 Today at 2:48 pm

» SRI LANKA @ 2020
by ruwan326 Today at 1:25 pm

» HDFC is the luckiest bank!
by sheildskye Today at 12:15 pm

» PLAYERS PICK OF THE DAY
by sheildskye Today at 12:08 pm

» CSE THIS WEEK
by ruwan326 Today at 11:03 am

» @RANFERDI, YAhapalan, In which list are you? Puravesi Lithro List, or Kiriella List or other list
by ruwan326 Today at 10:27 am

» Keep eye on ASIY
by ruwan326 Today at 10:23 am

» BFN ගනු දෙනුව වෙනවා ..
by Equity Suda Today at 9:48 am

» BFN - JINS - UBC - අද මෙම කොටස් හුවමාරු වුනු ප්‍රමාණ සහ ආකාරය බලන්න
by ruwan326 Today at 9:48 am

» ##FUN TOONS###
by ruwan326 Today at 9:07 am

» Confidence is every part of trading.
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 9:34 pm

» අනං## මනං ##
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 8:46 pm

» DIVIDEND ANNOUNCEMENTS- OCT/NOV
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 8:27 pm

» CROSSINGS TODAY
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 8:18 pm

» FOREIGN NEWS
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 8:15 pm

» Daily Foreign Transactions
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 8:07 pm

» JINS - BFN DELAS 100% SURE මතකද . ජනශක්ති GENERAL සමාගම වික්ක හැටි - එක පාරටම
by sanjulanka Yesterday at 1:12 pm

» UAL artifically pushed up - beware!
by nosf766 Yesterday at 12:20 pm

» Financial Reports Q-3 2018
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 9:09 am

» රැවටෙන්න එපා ..විකුන්නන එපා ..ණයට ගන්න එපා .BFN - JINS එකතු කරන්නා හෙට දිනනනවා
by sanjulanka Yesterday at 8:09 am

» News Behind CTCE.N0000 Running?
by crs Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:08 pm

» NDB declared ‘Bank of the Year’ by The Banker, UK
by ruwan326 Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:41 am

» NDB wins Banking Sector National Business Excellence Award 2018
by MarketWch Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:33 pm

» Market will RISE expecting a MR Led new government
by samaritan Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:52 pm

» Summary of Key Announcements during the week
by ruwan326 Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:25 am

» No worries about BFN Deal .i
by ruwan326 Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:21 am

» CSE WEEKLY
by ruwan326 Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:13 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » Never follow the crowd blindly or believe rumors without investigating.

Never follow the crowd blindly or believe rumors without investigating.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Asoka Samarakone


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Stock market for beginners
Some people think they can overnight become great traders. Understood that stocks don’t go up and stay up because of stories, tips, or people’s opinions; they go up for specific reasons. Find those reasons, and then act on your own knowledge. Do your research and be sure you know the companies that you are buying. Buy low. Be disciplined, and don’t get emotionally involved. If you decide to trade for a living, you have to treat it just like any other business Endeavor and go into it with a plan. The lesson here is to take some time and invest in self-education before diving head-first into investing in the stock market. Some investors just follow blindly because they are unsure of what to do. So they buy stocks based on half-truths and rumors and end up losing a lot of money. Never follow the crowd blindly or believe rumors without investigating.  
Good luck and safe trading!

TIRAN712

avatar
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
GOOD ONE SIR,,, BETTER ALWAYS TALK TO BROKER OR BROKERS  Smile

trader7


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Yes, agree never buy stocks on half truths and rumors as in HEXP

gayaniwasana


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@Asoka Samarakone wrote:Stock market for beginners
Some people think they can overnight become great traders. Understood that stocks don’t go up and stay up because of stories, tips, or people’s opinions; they go up for specific reasons. Find those reasons, and then act on your own knowledge. Do your research and be sure you know the companies that you are buying. Buy low. Be disciplined, and don’t get emotionally involved. If you decide to trade for a living, you have to treat it just like any other business Endeavor and go into it with a plan. The lesson here is to take some time and invest in self-education before diving head-first into investing in the stock market. Some investors just follow blindly because they are unsure of what to do. So they buy stocks based on half-truths and rumors and end up losing a lot of money. Never follow the crowd blindly or believe rumors without investigating.  
Good luck and safe trading!
බොහොම ස්තුති. Financial statements  කියවල decide කරන්න ඉගෙන ගන්න ක්‍රමයක් දන්නවද? courses එහෙම තියෙද හරියට ඉගෙන ගන්න.  Embarassed

karuna


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@gayaniwasana wrote:
@Asoka Samarakone wrote:Stock market for beginners
Some people think they can overnight become great traders. Understood that stocks don’t go up and stay up because of stories, tips, or people’s opinions; they go up for specific reasons. Find those reasons, and then act on your own knowledge. Do your research and be sure you know the companies that you are buying. Buy low. Be disciplined, and don’t get emotionally involved. If you decide to trade for a living, you have to treat it just like any other business Endeavor and go into it with a plan. The lesson here is to take some time and invest in self-education before diving head-first into investing in the stock market. Some investors just follow blindly because they are unsure of what to do. So they buy stocks based on half-truths and rumors and end up losing a lot of money. Never follow the crowd blindly or believe rumors without investigating.  
Good luck and safe trading!
බොහොම ස්තුති. Financial statements  කියවල decide කරන්න ඉගෙන ගන්න ක්‍රමයක් දන්නවද? courses එහෙම තියෙද හරියට ඉගෙන ගන්න.  Embarassed

Mama oyata ugannadatha anna.

gayaniwasana


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@karuna wrote:
@gayaniwasana wrote:
@Asoka Samarakone wrote:Stock market for beginners
Some people think they can overnight become great traders. Understood that stocks don’t go up and stay up because of stories, tips, or people’s opinions; they go up for specific reasons. Find those reasons, and then act on your own knowledge. Do your research and be sure you know the companies that you are buying. Buy low. Be disciplined, and don’t get emotionally involved. If you decide to trade for a living, you have to treat it just like any other business Endeavor and go into it with a plan. The lesson here is to take some time and invest in self-education before diving head-first into investing in the stock market. Some investors just follow blindly because they are unsure of what to do. So they buy stocks based on half-truths and rumors and end up losing a lot of money. Never follow the crowd blindly or believe rumors without investigating.  
Good luck and safe trading!
බොහොම ස්තුති. Financial statements  කියවල decide කරන්න ඉගෙන ගන්න ක්‍රමයක් දන්නවද? courses එහෙම තියෙද හරියට ඉගෙන ගන්න.  Embarassed

Mama oyata ugannadatha anna.
අනෙ මට කියල දෙන්න පුලුවන්ද?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum