Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Submit Post
Submit Post

Latest topics

» රැවටෙන්න එපා ..විකුන්නන එපා ..ණයට ගන්න එපා .BFN - JINS එකතු කරන්නා හෙට දිනනනවා
by kalu351 Today at 9:30 pm

» BFN ගනු දෙනුව වෙනවා ..
by kalu351 Today at 9:29 pm

» NDB wins Banking Sector National Business Excellence Award 2018
by MarketWch Today at 5:33 pm

» NDB declared ‘Bank of the Year’ by The Banker, UK
by MarketWch Today at 5:33 pm

» Market will RISE expecting a MR Led new government
by samaritan Today at 1:52 pm

» ##FUN TOONS###
by ruwan326 Today at 11:41 am

» CSE THIS WEEK
by ruwan326 Today at 11:37 am

» CROSSINGS TODAY
by ruwan326 Today at 11:31 am

» Summary of Key Announcements during the week
by ruwan326 Today at 11:25 am

» No worries about BFN Deal .i
by ruwan326 Today at 11:21 am

» CSE WEEKLY
by ruwan326 Today at 11:13 am

» FOREIGN NEWS
by ruwan326 Today at 11:10 am

» Dealing by directors
by ruwan326 Today at 10:55 am

» ALHP WILL MOVE UP from next MONDAY
by aklt Today at 10:47 am

» ඔරියන්ට් ෆ්යිනැන්ස් -විකිනීම ස්තිරයි - අද ද අයිලන්ඩ් පුවත් පත බලන්න 2020 වෙනකම් පුලුවන් නම් තියා ගන්න - අදහා ගන්න බැරි ආදායමක් ලබන්න
by ruwan326 Today at 10:33 am

» Daily Foreign Transactions
by ruwan326 Today at 10:11 am

» @RANFERDI, YAhapalan, In which list are you? Puravesi Lithro List, or Kiriella List or other list
by ranferdi Today at 9:06 am

» #PM Crisis#
by ranferdi Today at 9:05 am

» Stocks don’t go up and stay up because of stories, tips, or people’s opinions
by ruwan326 Today at 9:00 am

» FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS IMPAIRMENT COST
by Yahapalanaya Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:10 pm

» MONTH PEACE & HAPPINESS
by Ryan Hudson Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:40 pm

» JINS NO DEAL YET - BFN IS ON AND POSITIVE -CHECK THE COMPNAY ANNOUNCEMENT CAREFULLY - NO NOTHING ABOUT BFN
by kalu351 Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:03 pm

» Will ALHP be eliminated from the CSE?
by wisdom79 Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:41 pm

» Is TKYO.N0000 a Sleeping Giant
by aklt Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:52 pm

» FINALY – BFN – TAKE OVER NEWS IS OUT OFFICIALY -DONT SELL BELOW 20 TRY TO BUY AT CURRENT 15-17 LEVELS
by Equity Suda Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:57 pm

» PLAYERS PICK OF THE DAY
by ruwan326 Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:39 am

» JINS – LIFE FOR SALE – ALONG WITH BFN - BUY BUY BUY
by kalu351 Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:49 pm

» JINS – DON’T BUY BEYOND 30 – DEAL IS AT 30 BFN - BUY BELOW 22 – DEAL IS AT 25
by kalu351 Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:47 pm

» EQUVITY BROKERS AND BARTLEETS COLLECTING BFN -DONT SELL
by kalu351 Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:45 pm

» BFN DONT SELL EVEN AYT 17 COLLECT NOW - PRICE IS 25
by ruwan326 Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:13 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » HEXP is the Best in 2016

HEXP is the Best in 2016

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 HEXP is the Best in 2016 on Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:03 am

Teller

avatar
Moderator
HEXP has now managed to show improved profits QoQ for the last 4Q starting from Sep Q 2015.

Profit June Q15 = Rs(6.11mn) + EPS = Rs(0.76)

Profit Sep Q15 = Rs2.16mn + EPS = Rs0.27

Profit Dec Q15 = Rs4.09mn + EPS = Rs0.51

Profit Mar Q16 = Rs16.0mn (With an income tax reversal of Rs2.87mn if not profit should be Rs13.13mn) + EPS = Rs2.03

Profit June Q16 =Rs14.53mn + EPS = Rs1.82

Last 4Q EPS now stands around Rs4.63

NAV = Rs61.58 improved from Rs57.35 from Sep Q15.

Company has successfully reduced int bearing liabilities from Rs181.3mn in year ago to Rs49.7mn.

HEXP September quarter Net asset value per share will jump to above 95 rupees.

September quarter EPS will be RS.29-32 rupees due to disposal of land and it's gains.
HEXP will receive Rs.420 million cash in this quarter .
So if they reinvest in a new business or new bank deposit it can easily post average EPS Rs.5/-

By looking at the new numbers can come to the conclusion that the HEXP is now in business and another consistance profit from couple of quarters in future would make HEXP a tiger share in CSE.

HEXP has the capacity now, to end the FY16 with an estimate EPS of Rs15 to 20 rupees .

The important thing is what ever HEXP earns it pays 50% of dividend payout.
So in coming period HEXP holders can earn considerable dividend.

So HEXP is a good investment still in 2016 ...

Good luck

2 Re: HEXP is the Best in 2016 on Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:49 am

Miss-Sangeetha

avatar
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
As the HEXP price slips, once again this blood sucker on track on behalf of his boss as they struggling to download the HEXP on others head

3 Re: HEXP is the Best in 2016 on Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:07 am

Cricketman


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
Thank you so much Miss.Sangeetha, you have been like shield protecting us from cunning promoters . So we are not putting our money on HEXP & craps.
Can you pls direct us for new opportunities in potential shares other than HEXP?
Thank you.

4 Re: HEXP is the Best in 2016 on Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:40 am

Teller

avatar
Moderator
I don't justify sangeethas opinions as all we know when HEXP was trading 55/60 also she said don't buy.
As investors you can decide buy sell or hold...

We should not exchange golden eggs with ordinary eggs..

We will see who is correct regarding HEXP soon.

GL

5 Re: HEXP is the Best in 2016 on Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:51 am

kapifm

avatar
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
bambuwa...

Do not play the same  song again  and again...even me too made a good profit when  HEXP  was 50-60 ... if investor identify HEXP  as a Golden Egg of course they will invest...people will loose confident  with your behavior  and over promoting....  i became a member recently     but  i was reading  all the  valued posts for a long time... wait  and see  my brother.....GL

6 Re: HEXP is the Best in 2016 on Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:56 am

Miss-Sangeetha

avatar
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Teller wrote:I don't justify sangeethas opinions as all we know  when HEXP was trading 55/60 also she said don't buy.
As  investors you can decide buy sell or hold...

We should not exchange golden eggs with ordinary eggs..

We will see who is correct  regarding HEXP soon.

GL



If this a golden egg, then what is the reason behind in your boss decision to dump this HEXP? Could you advice them to deviate from their dumping action? Now you are come back to boost your HEXP, after HEXP price slip on behalf of your boss Bartleet 

7 Re: HEXP is the Best in 2016 on Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:51 am

Miss-Sangeetha

avatar
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Teller’s ideology is simple, If any one check at one cross section of this forum at any time more than 120 persons will be online and if each buys at least 1000 HEXP after seeing Tellers propagandas then 120X1000=120,000 will be traded then this will trigger the mechanism then HEXP will run for the week, then Teller’s boss can fish out the victim as his wishes



But in reality Hairnsilva23 bought 4000 QTY HEXP and pollaeliye bought 5000 QTY, then adjust this calculation accordingly instead of my 1000 QTY  multipler of HEXP.

8 Re: HEXP is the Best in 2016 on Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:40 pm

Teller

avatar
Moderator
People's are not pools to just blindly follow you or me . I don't have any bosses as your are doing allegations against me always .
How ever it doesn't matter but let's see who will win with HEXP.
I know about HEXP future better than you.
After 6 weeks HEXP will close this quarter so there is a more chance to come another announcement from HEXP.
During last week's market got attention with other shares but no option at the moment .
So Once again HEXP will get the market attention soon.

GL

9 Re: HEXP is the Best in 2016 on Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:22 pm

Miss-Sangeetha

avatar
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Teller wrote:People's are not pools to just blindly follow you or me .  I don't have any bosses as your are doing allegations against me always .
How ever it doesn't matter but let's see who will win with HEXP.
I know about HEXP future better than you.
After 6 weeks HEXP will close this quarter so there is a more chance to come another announcement from HEXP.
During last week's market got attention with other shares but no option at the moment .
So Once again HEXP will get the market attention soon.

GL

Your number of HEXP advertisement in this forum clearly shows the strength of your HEXP and HEXP is the one and only stock in CSE trading that is the reason you are repeating the same.

Anyway Mr. Teller, what you mean by pools? Are you mentioning fools as pools? Pool is water pod or small lake or even tell Pool of  blood.
 Then you are always writing here loosing the money, loose is opposite to tight but money is lost, losing or lose not loose, some people using this word to mentally retarded person as loose,  don’t make mistake Teller.     

10 Re: HEXP is the Best in 2016 on Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:51 pm

vic19

avatar
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Hi Miss Sangeetha,

I have been a keen reader of all your comments.

I must say you have impressed me with all what you have done so far when it comes to your writing style with passion and your vigor .
You have your own individual unique style ., and politeness to highlight the wrong of others with the kind words as you have done above to teller like a mother.

I like your ways.

as long as our conscious is clear we don't need to worry about any thing.

Well done. Three cheers!!!

11 Re: HEXP is the Best in 2016 on Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:02 pm

vic19

avatar
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Hi Teller,

While appreciating your valued contribution to this forum , I don't understand as why you are HELL bend to talk about this one particular stock over and over again. And you also say very often that good shares need NO promotion.

You both the above statement are just opposite and contrast .

Don't you see this very FUNNY and childish on your part.

You have done your part and just keep quite on this particular stick . If it goes up then Good for you teller but pls think about the others too and the Sprite of this forum.

Many thanks.

12 Re: HEXP is the Best in 2016 on Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:55 pm

kapifm

avatar
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Machaan.....VIc 19,,

i am  repeating  this  many times??????
Sangeetha  Nangi/ Karuna may be Teller....part of a same Group.....i have a strong feeling....pls observe the way they all behave ......    yes i agree   They are  adding  good value to the forum....   also  valuable  analysis too  .....but     we  have to be  careful....don t get caught

13 Re: HEXP is the Best in 2016 on Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:47 pm

Chinwi

avatar
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
@kapifm wrote:Machaan.....VIc 19,,

i am  repeating  this  many times??????
Sangeetha  Nangi/ Karuna may be Teller....part of a same Group.....i have a strong feeling....pls observe the way they all behave ......    yes i agree   They are  adding  good value to the forum....   also  valuable  analysis too  .....but     we  have to be  careful....don t get caught



wht I cannot figure out is: those who have the wisdom to identify stocks in stock market cannot identify the pools swimming in the same pool

pools in same pool trying to pool others thinking all are pools

14 Re: HEXP is the Best in 2016 on Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:11 pm

Cricketman


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@Cricketman wrote:Thank you so much Miss.Sangeetha, you have been like shield protecting us from cunning promoters . So we are not putting our money on HEXP & craps.
Can you pls direct us for new opportunities in potential shares other than HEXP?
Thank you.
Sangeetha nangi,
How long will I have to wait to get a recommendation for a share from you?

15 Re: HEXP is the Best in 2016 on Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:25 pm

Teller

avatar
Moderator
Yes we all are one group. We are Sri Lankan. See what will happen with next HEXP run , it will be more stronger than previous run .
The announcement is yet to come ...
Don't forget it's under HAYLEYs with 8 million shares.

HEXP guaranteed 100% gain with in one year. HEXP is one of the minimum risk investment in CSE.

People should have a sense to understand the definition of word "Pool or foool " based on the sentence.
I don't have much time to recheck my postings. So sorry for that.

HEXP will be the 100% BRILLIANT star in coming months.

Don't ask how and why?
It's happening surely.
As I said earlier I hold LFIN from 30/- levels
DIAl from 4 rupees
NEST from 300 levels
COCR from 14 levels
CCS from 40-50 levels and many more shares. So I don't want to repeat it's value here.
But for new comers I recommend HEXP because they can earn 100% return rather than any share with HEXP.

HEXP is not like before....
Buy,sell,hold upto you....
GL

16 Re: HEXP is the Best in 2016 on Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:23 am

Teller

avatar
Moderator
Let's compare the REXP history too. HEXP coconut based and REXP rubber based products.
But earlier years REXP was trading below to HEXP levels.

2011/12. EPs
2010/11 EPs Rs..(-6.49)
2011/12 EPS Rs.3.62
2012/13 EPS Rs.12.61
2013/14 EPS Rs.17.27
2014/15 EPS Rs.23.97
2015/16 EPS Rs32.62
So these actual figures are showing clearly REXP movement so the same way HEXP movement can be expected with their new projects.

REXP has more than 10 million shares but HEXP only have 8 million shares.
In earlier HEXP has trading many more time more than fair value due to less issued shares.

So very soon with another announcement HEXP will move my 130++ level target.
HEXP can give us another 100% with in a very limited time.
GL

17 Re: HEXP is the Best in 2016 on Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:30 am

Teller

avatar
Moderator
Datas from  REXP annual report. Remember we never taught  this much big journey from REXP. So we missed it. The same way if we miss HEXP , it will be a big mistake from our side.
That's the reason I  always standing for members benifit with HEXP.
This is the time for open our brain and invest.  Be a modern investor rather than traditional.
Refer
http://www.cse.lk/cmt/upload_report_file/771_1433762178777.pdf



Last edited by Teller on Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typing error)

18 Re: HEXP is the Best in 2016 on Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:18 am

hanuma


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
ALUF started . next HEXP. Teller was correct.

19 Re: HEXP is the Best in 2016 on Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:28 am

kapifm

avatar
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Machaan.....

i Have no issue with,,,HEXP.......My Only Concern Is ???  Over Promoting....Why......aapahu    ahanne........Why

20 Re: HEXP is the Best in 2016 on Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:18 am

Miss-Sangeetha

avatar
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Teller wrote:Yes we all are one group. We are Sri Lankan. See what will happen with next HEXP run   , it will be more stronger than previous run .
The announcement is yet to come ...
Don't forget it's under HAYLEYs with 8 million shares.

HEXP guaranteed 100% gain with in one year. HEXP is one of  the minimum risk investment in CSE.

People should have a sense to understand the definition of word "Pool or foool " based on the sentence.
I don't have much time to recheck my postings. So sorry for that.

HEXP will be the 100% BRILLIANT star in coming months.

Don't ask how and why?
It's happening surely.
As I said earlier I hold LFIN from 30/- levels
DIAl from 4 rupees
NEST from 300 levels
COCR from 14 levels
CCS from 40-50 levels and many more shares. So I don't want to repeat it's value here.
But for new comers I recommend HEXP because they can earn 100% return rather than any share with HEXP.

HEXP is not like before....
Buy,sell,hold upto you....
GL

Now all the forum readers can well understand your motive behind the HEXP, according to available information Bartleet, still has big quantity to dump and if they go ahead with their activities the HEXP will come below 65.
Your boss too very well knows about this, I have firsthand information about this because I am working in the accounts department of reputed broker firm some where there.
I know all the thieves and ex employee of the broker firms now living in Middle East country with the Bartleet connection.
You are degrading your own dignity by placing HEXP promotion advertisement again and again  I think HEXP ambassador post is suitable for you.
You said “pools” your accidental mistake, if you check your past posting for more than one year most of your posts are bearing the pools and loose wards there, instead of fool and lose.
Your financial analysis data also seem to be  not your own and extract of part of Bartleet inside reporting.       

21 Re: HEXP is the Best in 2016 on Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:28 am

hiransilva23


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Sangeetha adagena nanna hadanna epa.meka ada hetama yanawa.

22 Re: HEXP is the Best in 2016 on Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:49 am

Chinwi

avatar
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Any how this HEXP cannot make you a millionaire.
Buying at this level is useless for a newcomer to this share.

Because only few hundreds are trading in the floor.

If you collect 2000 @ 87 with a considerable risk and sell @ even 125 you get only 76,000 . If you want collect more you have to increase the price, which puts you to more risk.

so this return is not tally with the huge propaganda launched by some group. See the split in buying side just 1 or 2 person are interested at each level.

23 Re: HEXP is the Best in 2016 on Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:52 am

samaritan


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
LIOC is a better option.

24 Re: HEXP is the Best in 2016 on Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:06 pm

TARGET


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@samaritan wrote:LIOC is a better option.
Totally agree Very Happy

25 Re: HEXP is the Best in 2016 on Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:27 pm

Miss-Sangeetha

avatar
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Chinwi wrote:Any how this HEXP cannot make you a millionaire.
Buying at this level is useless for a newcomer to this share.  

Because only few hundreds are trading in the floor.

If you collect 2000 @  87 with a considerable risk and sell @ even 125 you get only 76,000 . If you want collect more you have to increase the price, which puts you to more risk.

so this return  is not tally with the huge propaganda launched by some group. See the split in buying side just 1 or 2 person are interested at each level.



Chinwi do you think HEXP will reach 120 soon? The way Teller promote this share will tell you the answer and count his HEXP posting will give you simple answer.
 Teller’s ideology is simple, If any one check at one cross section of this forum at any time more than 120 persons will be online and if each buys at least 1000 HEXP after seeing Tellers propagandas then 120X1000=120,000 will be traded then this will trigger the mechanism then HEXP will run for the week, then Teller’s boss can fish out the victim as his wishes.
 if you adjust the 1000 multiplier with bigger amount then what would be the result?       

26 Re: HEXP is the Best in 2016 on Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:55 am

Teller

avatar
Moderator
Time will give the answer for HEXP. This quarter will finish on Next 30th of September so another announcement will come from HEXP.
Most probably it will post 28-32 EPs on this quarter simultaneously a cash dividend or new acqsition or share split ahonuncement is possible during this quarter.
So HEXP is the best share to enter at these levels.
So don't follow the crowd and keep your holdings with a trust.
GL

27 Re: HEXP is the Best in 2016 on Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:50 pm

Miss-Sangeetha

avatar
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
See this person with moderator capacity, gentleman identity and also from upper class, how abuse this forum, like old scratched record player, repeating the same HEXP songs.

He only concerned about his boss not about this middle class forum readers when he fixed HEXP target price as 130 then 150 most of those buyers thought they were lucky enough to grab at 97, today HEXP was traded at 85.50 loss of 11.50 per share but Tellers boss ready to dump @ 65 because they bought huge amount of HEXP between 40 to 45, when the capital gain tax saga unfold in last February 2016   

28 Re: HEXP is the Best in 2016 on Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:35 pm

Teller

avatar
Moderator
It doesn't matter at all . let profit takers to take their profit. This is usual of any kind of share. With the new disposal of land HEXP net assets per share above 90/- ,so if any one sell means they dint have the proper knowledge or holding power .
Unrealized loss or gain is not much important here. The only consideration should be the value.
Even it doest trade much shares below 90 in recent days.
Intelligent invest ors will accumilate HEXP so no doubt on it.
How ever we recommend HEXP from 50-60 levels so 99% of members got some profit due to HEXP.
So in that case HEXP is the best investment so far in 2016.
For me still HEXP is one of the best investment which will be surpassed 130+ levels definitely.
Another big ahonouncem ent is on the way as they want to disclose Rs.420 million disposal funds utilization.

Wait and see , No doubt at all with HEXP

29 Re: HEXP is the Best in 2016 on Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:36 am

Miss-Sangeetha

avatar
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Now Teller’s boss in action, I hope Teller will come back with the slogans
 “ HEXP Buyer are winners”   Buy cheers , Buy cheers Buy cheers

30 Re: HEXP is the Best in 2016 on Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:39 am

kapifm

avatar
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Nodakin.....
Same HEXP   Story  again.....Nangi sangeetha  also promoting  HEXP......Haa,haa   Hore   Denuna..denunaa   cyclops

31 Re: HEXP is the Best in 2016 on Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:31 pm

podda2


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
hexp deela gran gaththoo...

32 Re: HEXP is the Best in 2016 on Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:49 pm

trader7


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@podda2 wrote: hexp deela gran gaththoo...
Yes,, GRAN is a good choice because its bullish,but i would rather go with a value stock like tkyo

33 Re: HEXP is the Best in 2016 on Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:11 pm

karuna


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Teller wrote:Time will give the answer for HEXP.  This quarter will finish on   Next 30th of September so another announcement will come from HEXP.
Most probably it will post 28-32 EPs on this quarter simultaneously a cash dividend or new acqsition or share split ahonuncement is possible during this quarter.
So HEXP is the best share to enter at these levels.
So don't follow the crowd and keep your holdings with a trust.
GL

Obata sathutuda Dan.

Monawa kiuwath hexp move  kara 70% maga salli 
walin .
If your story true why it's drop 100 /85 with 250 as I market move . However I do not like argument . U can do any protection . Thanks

34 Re: HEXP is the Best in 2016 on Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:15 pm

Shammi Dharshana

avatar
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Karuna gran mokada wenne?

35 Re: HEXP is the Best in 2016 on Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:14 pm

hiransilva23


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Karuna kiyanawa eya hexp move kalalu.man fanne nati nisai ahanne ewata nemeida manipulation kiyanne???kiwwe nan wenama katawak.meya kalin kiwwa 250k trade wenawa kiyala.me share eka down kale megolloma tamai.passe aith collect karai.mun tamai pattama horu.parissamen k

36 Re: HEXP is the Best in 2016 on Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:00 pm

karuna


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@hiransilva23 wrote:Karuna kiyanawa eya hexp move kalalu.man fanne nati nisai ahanne ewata nemeida manipulation kiyanne???kiwwe nan wenama katawak.meya kalin kiwwa 250k trade wenawa kiyala.me share eka down kale megolloma tamai.passe aith collect karai.mun tamai pattama horu.parissamen k

Actually hexp had to move over 110+  unfortunately it's over promote gone. . But I said that much cheaper price may be 40 . Mama hithanna share market eaka wasanawa kiyalath eakak teyannawa


However I do not like to argue. If you can get useful idea from my post it s a better thing.


I posted this yesterday . Ethein maga brothers la ha apache ga business idea eahama ahala ahala theyanawa eathi padan . Eawa mama projanayata ganawa kiwwa hiransilva23 malli . However I understand so I don't disturb to others protection 


And this post is very useful for coming market and do clever investment.  As well i am not promoting any shares .


Good idea.  Business wala kisima nedahasak na mokada Maga Paula sahodaroyo 4 ha my apache they all doing many business . Some are have bar and some are have hotel and pharmacy distribution ship and coconut  Export To Germany and petrol station
If u go to nuwarealiya there are have one of my brother's hotel it's seven sens . Anyway it's not big hotel but nice place to get rest . 

However our family many members have a lion's club member ship . And like that many business people join  like that club society sometime if someone in lion's club of the forum they meet somewhere
  . Business world never easy to get profit . They doing too hardly .from my family some are going to they're home very late night and had to walk up early actually no family life some weeks  .  I am saying from my side for get useful idea. 

 Eayala mata kiyannath oya kathawa share market eaka investment karanna nathuwa hitapa gadarata wala  kiyala. gadara innda barinam onna fun eakak ganin     company walata rawatanna nathuwa ubata kisima aduwak na ne theyanna salli kanda eapa okata dala .  because they all have creative knowledge about business and they are not to new for the business . Yes company eaka lokka thama kathawa hariyata danna . business eaka labada nathida kiyala.  However business world is too hard . But it's very interesting that's a natural . 

If someone doing job he have lots of freedom . As well have lots of time living happily. 

Yes everybody can do any business . Like that dana gioth katharagama nodana gioth atharamaga.

So if you like to do a business .its not the fun u had to work masterminded . But sometimes u can win very easy with your talent or your lucky . And I can write about business such a large story

Yes cse I think it's not bad place to invest if someone invest as a example samp nest and some fundamental stocks for can get a good quality profit very long termly.  But what many innocent people doing they need quick money and investing how very some people getting profit but no one can say easy protection about shares . 

So if you can get value idea its better thing.  However   from my world better thing living happily . Monawa karala salli hauwath sathuta nathinm mokatada . 

Santhusti paraman danan (sathuta thama parama danaya)

Sathutin geewath weema godak watina dayak .

37 Re: HEXP is the Best in 2016 on Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:32 am

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@hiransilva23 wrote:Karuna kiyanawa eya hexp move kalalu.man fanne nati nisai ahanne ewata nemeida manipulation kiyanne???kiwwe nan wenama katawak.meya kalin kiwwa 250k trade wenawa kiyala.me share eka down kale megolloma tamai.passe aith collect karai.mun tamai pattama horu.parissamen k


are you putting me into this category.?

I am really upset about ACAP financial report.

I think you got some second chance also at 13 level. before financial report.

have you sold your stocks(ACAP)?

38 Re: HEXP is the Best in 2016 on Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:47 am

hiransilva23


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Im talking abt karuna machan.nt abt u.I hac acap i sold it with a small margin

39 Re: HEXP is the Best in 2016 on Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:54 am

karuna


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@hiransilva23 wrote:Im talking abt karuna machan.nt abt u.I hac acap i sold it with a small margin

i am sorry . i am not promoting again 


Uhulannada me duka kelese Sasalawa yai sitha about hexp
Naasiya mituran ae hama hamuwe Samugena yana awasan gamane

or if u thinking what ?
Adara lowak genada me sithanne
Soyuriyane obata mage hada nolabenne.

Ruwa dekalaa sitha pirila
Hada bendilaa thewenu epa
Ma thaniwee naaa loke
Matada kumaa aaa riyak ethe 

40 Re: HEXP is the Best in 2016 on Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:29 am

Yahapalanaya

avatar
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Miss-Sangeetha wrote:
@Teller wrote:People's are not pools to just blindly follow you or me .  I don't have any bosses as your are doing allegations against me always .
How ever it doesn't matter but let's see who will win with HEXP.
I know about HEXP future better than you.
After 6 weeks HEXP will close this quarter so there is a more chance to come another announcement from HEXP.
During last week's market got attention with other shares but no option at the moment .
So Once again HEXP will get the market attention soon.

GL

Your number of HEXP advertisement in this forum clearly shows the strength of your HEXP and HEXP is the one and only stock in CSE trading that is the reason you are repeating the same.

Anyway Mr. Teller, what you mean by pools? Are you mentioning fools as pools? Pool is water pod or small lake or even tell Pool of  blood.
 Then you are always writing here loosing the money, loose is opposite to tight but money is lost, losing or lose not loose, some people using this word to mentally retarded person as loose,  don’t make mistake Teller.     
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy  (Not against Teller but writing is interesting)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum