Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Submit Post
Submit Post

Latest topics

» #PM Crisis#
by Ryan Hudson Today at 9:16 am

» Financial Reports Q-3 2018
by ruwan326 Today at 7:19 am

» ##FUN TOONS###
by ruwan326 Today at 7:06 am

» TBs worth Rs.14.2 bn issued to SriLankan in 2012
by ruwan326 Today at 6:42 am

» MARKET RISE - GUARANTEED
by samaritan Yesterday at 9:22 am

» SRI LANKA @ 2020
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 7:24 am

» Dealing by directors
by ruwan326 Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:08 pm

» Summary of Key Announcements during the week
by ruwan326 Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:06 pm

» Daily Foreign Transactions
by ruwan326 Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:05 pm

» CSE WEEKLY
by ruwan326 Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:02 pm

» BFN Price HOLDING ON AS THE DEAL COME CLOSER
by sanjulanka Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:29 pm

» Another Finance sector deal UBC UBC UBC Deal
by kalu351 Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:56 am

» BFN BFN BFN BFN BFN DEAL ......WITH CHINESE BANK
by kalu351 Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:54 am

» MARKET CRASH - GUARANTEED
by Maharaja Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:32 am

» Q-TO-Q Financial Report-Financial Performance- Period ended 30 September 2018
by ruwan326 Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:00 pm

» CB raises key rates in surprise move to support currency
by Miss-Sangeetha Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:59 pm

» President rejects NCM brought against PM, Govt.
by ranferdi Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:36 pm

» DIVIDEND ANNOUNCEMENTS- OCT/NOV
by ruwan326 Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:59 pm

» Supreme Court issues stay order on Gazette dissolving Parliament
by THUWA Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:28 pm

» CSE THIS WEEK
by ruwan326 Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:27 am

» Veterans return to lead state banks
by ruwan326 Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:21 am

» Collect ODEL Range Rs. 23-25 .......Target Price over Rs.35
by soileconomy Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:54 pm

» අනං## මනං ##
by ruwan326 Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:52 pm

» JKH News & Reports
by ruwan326 Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:11 pm

» Survey - Individual Investors' Behaviour and Investment Performance
by eroshans Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:49 pm

» USD/MXN Can Face A Bearish Reversal
by GersonH Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:22 pm

» EURUSD breaks major horizontal support
by GersonH Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:18 pm

» EURCHF is headed south
by GersonH Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:14 pm

» EURUSD: the pair is close to the lower boundary of the B-B channel
by GersonH Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:12 pm

» Parliament dissolved from midnight ????????
by Yahapalanaya Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:24 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » someone have a[ a-] or [b-] blood group

someone have a[ a-] or [b-] blood group

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 someone have a[ a-] or [b-] blood group on Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:36 pm

karuna


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Apa rata lucania and cancer walin samahara tharuna tharuniyan anntha duk wedinawa appagath duk. 

A- and b- ethama adui soya ganeimata oba laga eaya eathinam donation karanda any where blood donation place or any hospital .

Today I watch some patients some are too young 
I watched one girl she may be 23. my god maga eas walin kadulu eana sului eaya dakeman bada papuwa pichella yannawa . I do not need write anymore I just go to hospital today nothing.  

However try to give your any blood group any time anyway.  It will be golden donation to someone. 

Minesath kamaa uthumma kriyawak laa dannaya.
Obata deviyan laba dun lassana sharerayan haki saama witama anaiyata aseemitha sathuta labana sa pehita Wanda. Everything do happily always.  

Thanks.

2 Re: someone have a[ a-] or [b-] blood group on Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:22 pm

Miss-Sangeetha

avatar
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Karuna.......!!, you are not only amazing talented share market guru with space science knowledge, but also you are a good Samaritan too, amazing, amazing, amazing..!!!!

3 Re: someone have a[ a-] or [b-] blood group on Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:43 pm

nimantha80


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
I gave B possitive 5 times.

4 Re: someone have a[ a-] or [b-] blood group on Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:13 pm

vic19

avatar
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Hello Sangeetha,

While accepting your criticism against Teller is acceptable due to his madness obsession with HEXP., however your praise against " Karuna" is NOT justified at all.

This nullifies your credibility to Zero.

How can any one praise some one who pick a share at random without any annalysis . You say you work for a broker firm. Does your broker firm Recomend shares like Karuna without any analysis.

Sorry.

I smell a rotten RAT here sangeetha.

Are you impersonating some one . Is it quibit. To get more hits for this web site.

Sorry. You have lost it. That's it .
no more your viewing of your sermon and perching for us.

At least teller is justifying his stocks with some justification.

Do not play games with innocent people money.

Thanks

5 Re: someone have a[ a-] or [b-] blood group on Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:21 pm

vic19

avatar
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Hello Qubit, it has been a while you have made any comments to the forum. Have you taken a back seat or are you impersonating your self under some one else's hat.if you read this comment pls take action against a few individuals who come to this forum ONLY to just praise or criticise others .

Pls read all sangeetha comments.

All about teller accusing him and all against Karuna praising him.

What a joke.

Any way how is your portfolio and PMB ?

And your best mate SSTAR?

6 Re: someone have a[ a-] or [b-] blood group on Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:42 pm

karuna


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@vic19 wrote:Hello Sangeetha,

While accepting your criticism against Teller is acceptable due to his madness obsession with HEXP., however your praise against " Karuna"  is  NOT justified at all.

This nullifies your credibility to Zero.

How can any one praise some one who pick a share at random without any annalysis . You say you work for a broker firm. Does your broker firm Recomend shares like Karuna without any analysis.

Sorry.

I smell a rotten RAT here sangeetha.

Are you impersonating some one . Is it quibit. To get more hits for this web site.

Sorry. You have lost it. That's it .
no more your viewing of your sermon and perching for us.

At least teller is justifying his stocks with some justification.

Do not play games with innocent people money.

Thanks
Now this is too enough.  I am not the any administration or I am not working broker firm

Forum wala wath broker company walawath wada karala mata Sally hoyanda awasha na I have enough money to live happily.  U guys never see people's 
Nothing argument like u people . Oyala sathuta dakalawath nathida manda .

Wait I will post another surprise donations

7 Re: someone have a[ a-] or [b-] blood group on Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:51 pm

vic19

avatar
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Karuna,

Your donation and other good things to the public are GREAT.

But there is a say that says that the real donation is that you give donation by one hand and the other hand should know about that. Do good things but do not make a big publicity about it. That takes away the merit away from you.

That is what I have been thought by my elders.

Thanks

8 Re: someone have a[ a-] or [b-] blood group on Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:20 pm

Eng Krishantha

avatar
Expert
Expert
@vic19 wrote:
Do good things but do not make a big publicity about it. 

That is what I have been thought by my elders.

Thanks

Much appreciate your vision.

cheers cheers cheers

9 Re: someone have a[ a-] or [b-] blood group on Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:02 pm

karuna


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@vic19 wrote:Karuna,

Your donation and other good things to the public are GREAT.

But there is a say that says that the real donation is that you give donation by one hand and the other hand should know about that. Do good things but do not make a big publicity about it. That takes away the merit away from you.

That is what I have been thought by my elders.

Thanks
Sorry sorry i know u are senior citizens . But read main post . It's useful to someone . Understand everything don't get to argument.  

I don't know I am writing right or wrong I found some beautiful world to live. because my amma and apache  sathiyakata dina 4 /5 Wath gadara ranndu wanawa.   Wasara 17 waga kalin samahara data eayala raa eali wannakam ranndu karannawa . But now I explain lot and lot what is this hell of arguments  so totally summary apache sold his 18 bar licence kandy kurunagala mathala and nuwaraaliya now only 1 have for living cost cover . 

However my apache is brilliant business man . So We doing nice donation lot to innocent people for and pansal walata . And now after 32 years there marge life they living too happily . With out big arguments
But my brother same like follow my apaches old life .so I can't advice to them because they are married. 

Anyhow  very difficult living happy better thing we need understand each other . That time geewatha kawadakawath nodakapu sathutak labai samahara wita.   However I am not rich to advise some senior members for better thing don't disturb to my freedom . Because I am saying useful something thanks .

10 Re: someone have a[ a-] or [b-] blood group on Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:44 pm

karuna


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Someone have a a- or b- please donate as much as u can it's value more than gold .
As well try to give any kind of blood group 

Thanks

11 Re: someone have a[ a-] or [b-] blood group on Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:07 pm

Miss-Sangeetha

avatar
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@vic19 wrote:Hello Sangeetha,

While accepting your criticism against Teller is acceptable due to his madness obsession with HEXP., however your praise against " Karuna"  is  NOT justified at all.

This nullifies your credibility to Zero.

How can any one praise some one who pick a share at random without any annalysis . You say you work for a broker firm. Does your broker firm Recomend shares like Karuna without any analysis.

Sorry.

I smell a rotten RAT here sangeetha.

Are you impersonating some one . Is it quibit. To get more hits for this web site.

Sorry. You have lost it. That's it .
no more your viewing of your sermon and perching for us.

At least teller is justifying his stocks with some justification.

Do not play games with innocent people money.

Thanks


You are not matured enough to understand or short minded person, I am not a fool, my strategy and aim is different.
Where did you go when Teller worked to gather with karuna? Could you remember the Tellers statement “Karuna is the one instrumental for the success of HEXP” after my attack?, Karuna was Tellers number one enemy but Teller hurriedly made friendship with karuna( Refer Tellers previous posting) for the sake of HEXP on behalf of Bartleet.
Could you remember Teller’s fiction story about big investor asking rental free office space in Colombo? And caught well attention among this forum readers or PV inner scatter value story?
Your point of view I am attacking good expert and annalist Teller and praising blunt Karuna and belonging to same group with fake ID.
Attacking Teller is inevitable because he is abetting and broker firm’s agent and obstructing my path, my target is not attacking Teller or his HEXP, I already made used Chinwi and TARGET very well for my purpose without their knowledge, today only you did little help to me. Don't spoil my ambition.    

12 Re: someone have a[ a-] or [b-] blood group on Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:15 pm

karuna


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
. anyway i am sorry writing from the from . i am useing this from just mind relax .
kasada badinna innakota geewitha lasanama kalaya di mawa mata 
monawa unath  daraganda hakiyawak nathiwama yanawa. dviyani oba pudumai. 


awasan bawayada soduriya me apa apa hata himi nowena
mewan dukak kisida noma wewa sasare sarisarana .



සොඳුරිය ....කාලය කොතරම් නපුරුද 
දිවිහිමියෙන් කඳුළැලි පුරවාගෙන

රැකගත් ආලය උදුරා ගෙන ගිය
කාලය කොතරම් නපුරුද සොඳුරිය.


වසන්තයේ සඳ මියැදුනු දවසක

බෙදා හදාගත් දුකවත් අද නැත
ඒ දුක කොතරම්.... මිහිරිද සොඳුරිය.


however dahamin gewath weema ethama wadagath. and any kind donation very necessary.  



ආදරයේ උණුසුම ලඟ - දුක දැනෙන්නෙ නෑ
දුක් කරදර නැති දවසට - දුර පෙනෙන්නෙ නැ
ජීවිතයේ හැමදාමත් - සැප රැදෙන්න බැ
සිනහවෙවී සිනහවෙවී - කල් ගෙවන්න බැ



පෙම් සුසුම් හඩින් - පිරුණු ලෝකයේ...

සැමදා දුක සැමදා සැප - නොමැති ලෝකයේ
සිනහ නැගෙයි කදුල ඇගෙයි - එයයි ජීවිතේ

. geewetha yatharthaya ethama gaburu dayak    
better thing ladadain sathutuweema.  namuth man hethanawa makak hari hodak wandakiyala .
geewitha lasanama wasanthaya labadanda kiyala. 

13 Re: someone have a[ a-] or [b-] blood group on Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:26 pm

karuna


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Why god didn't give my love . I need her life for live my life.  Time is going day by day  . I don't know I feel I am sick as well crazy . Mama adaran umathu wagana yanawa . How long I am woeful now nearly 5 years.   Everything make to me broken where are you god  still I believe my god. Help to me .I need she.  


Mata maga kallawa danda deviyana ekmanata .















dil kya kare jab kisi se, kisi ko pyaar ho jaaye
jaane kaha kab kisi ko, kisi se pyaar ho jaaye
unchi unchi diwaaron si, is duniya kee rasme





na kuchh tere bas mein julie, na kuchh mere bas me .






Deviyana maga ma jeewithya umathu weegana yanawa sa mata dananawa . Maga deviyani mata maga kalla ekmanata labadanda duk siyallama nathi kara dama.

14 Re: someone have a[ a-] or [b-] blood group on Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:26 pm

karuna


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
මනලෝලී මනමාලියේ ලංවී වෙන්වී වරින්වරේ ඔබ හා මා රන්හුයකිනි බැඳුනේ .


ඉටි රුපෙ අපුරුව විදින්න මන් හරි ආසයි
පින්තුරෙ වගේ ඔබ හිනෑහෙන විට මට ලෝබයි
අහිතක් හිතන්නෙ නෑතිනම් මන් හරිම ආදරේ.



ඔබ ගෑවසෙන මා සිත අවිනීතයි අවනත නෑති නෙතටද අවිවේකයි
හුදෙකලාව අවනඩුවක් ගෑනු ලමයො.



ana man umathuwala mata maka kiyanda kauwuruth na ganu lamayoo mama prathana karanawa oyaga lada duk siyalla suwawee ennda maga lagata ekmanatama  හඳ පානේ මඳ අඳුරේ අත් පටලා යමු ආයේ 
අත් පටලා යමු ආයේ . 
oya adata wala mata senaha senakota maga bada papuwa pichelaa yanawa
මනමාලියේ oya hospital nama koha hitiyath man oyata adarai . ekmanata lada duk suwawee sathutusa senasee ennda eanna maga gahunu lamayo. 


deviyana maga kallatai matai ma loka lasanata geewath wanda pehita labadanda. mata maga kallawa ikmanata denda deviyana.

15 Re: someone have a[ a-] or [b-] blood group on Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:07 pm

karuna


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@karuna wrote:Why god didn't give my love . I need her life for live my life.  Time is going day by day  . I don't know I feel I am sick as well crazy . Mama adaran umathu wagana yanawa . How long I am woeful now nearly 5 years.   Everything make to me broken where are you god  still I believe my god. Help to me .I need she.  


Mata maga kallawa danda deviyana ekmanata .















dil kya kare jab kisi se, kisi ko pyaar ho jaaye
jaane kaha kab kisi ko, kisi se pyaar ho jaaye
unchi unchi diwaaron si, is duniya kee rasme





na kuchh tere bas mein julie, na kuchh mere bas me .






Deviyana maga ma jeewithya umathu weegana yanawa sa mata dananawa . Maga deviyani mata maga kalla ekmanata labadanda duk siyallama nathi kara dama.

oya mukulu damana eaka maga hithata daraganda baa anay . සසලව යයි සිත මැලවුණු ඔබෙ වත
දෝවමි කඳුළැල්ලකින් මගේ. athatama mata adanawa anay . kohoma hari apa ikmanata ekathuwai. deviyo hitiya ho natha.

16 Re: someone have a[ a-] or [b-] blood group on Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:36 pm

karuna


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@karuna wrote:මනලෝලී මනමාලියේ ලංවී වෙන්වී වරින්වරේ ඔබ හා මා රන්හුයකිනි බැඳුනේ .


ඉටි රුපෙ අපුරුව විදින්න මන් හරි ආසයි
පින්තුරෙ වගේ ඔබ හිනෑහෙන විට මට ලෝබයි
අහිතක් හිතන්නෙ නෑතිනම් මන් හරිම ආදරේ.



ඔබ ගෑවසෙන මා සිත අවිනීතයි අවනත නෑති නෙතටද අවිවේකයි
හුදෙකලාව අවනඩුවක් ගෑනු ලමයො.



ana man umathuwala mata maka kiyanda kauwuruth na ganu lamayoo mama prathana karanawa oyaga lada duk siyalla suwawee ennda maga lagata ekmanatama  හඳ පානේ මඳ අඳුරේ අත් පටලා යමු ආයේ 
අත් පටලා යමු ආයේ . 
oya adata wala mata senaha senakota maga bada papuwa pichelaa yanawa
මනමාලියේ oya hospital nama koha hitiyath man oyata adarai . ekmanata lada duk suwawee sathutusa senasee ennda eanna maga gahunu lamayo. 


deviyana maga kallatai matai ma loka lasanata geewath wanda pehita labadanda. mata maga kallawa ikmanata denda deviyana.
ඔබ දුටු ඒ මුල් දිනේ සිදු වූ සැම දේ තවමත් මගේ මතකයේ රැදේ නෙත් යුග මා දෙස යොමා මගේ මියුලැසියේ කුමක් කියන්නටද සැරසුනේ . i remember many thing . so i can't forget. u make such a jokes its are what a funs as well i marked your happy.  if i can everytime . i feel iam very sick coz of u kalla. time is now very  limited day by day killing our blood presser  .
but i think its not happen we can take future .  i don't know dear  i can't relax my mind    . if someone appreciate everything about u its real love. some time its crazy may be . 




however i think maga kalla maga lagata ma eai eakata jeewath wanda ekmanata.


අත් පටලා යමු ආයේ i am very like to walking like .
i am waiting i think  u can come to my life as soon after that we can live true genuinely . i love to my girlfriend as much as i can . please my god help  to my girlfriend and to me for live together.   

17 Re: someone have a[ a-] or [b-] blood group on Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:47 pm

karuna


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@karuna wrote:
@karuna wrote:මනලෝලී මනමාලියේ ලංවී වෙන්වී වරින්වරේ ඔබ හා මා රන්හුයකිනි බැඳුනේ .


ඉටි රුපෙ අපුරුව විදින්න මන් හරි ආසයි
පින්තුරෙ වගේ ඔබ හිනෑහෙන විට මට ලෝබයි
අහිතක් හිතන්නෙ නෑතිනම් මන් හරිම ආදරේ.



ඔබ ගෑවසෙන මා සිත අවිනීතයි අවනත නෑති නෙතටද අවිවේකයි
හුදෙකලාව අවනඩුවක් ගෑනු ලමයො.



ana man umathuwala mata maka kiyanda kauwuruth na ganu lamayoo mama prathana karanawa oyaga lada duk siyalla suwawee ennda maga lagata ekmanatama  හඳ පානේ මඳ අඳුරේ අත් පටලා යමු ආයේ 
අත් පටලා යමු ආයේ . 
oya adata wala mata senaha senakota maga bada papuwa pichelaa yanawa
මනමාලියේ oya hospital nama koha hitiyath man oyata adarai . ekmanata lada duk suwawee sathutusa senasee ennda eanna maga gahunu lamayo. 


deviyana maga kallatai matai ma loka lasanata geewath wanda pehita labadanda. mata maga kallawa ikmanata denda deviyana.
ඔබ දුටු ඒ මුල් දිනේ සිදු වූ සැම දේ තවමත් මගේ මතකයේ රැදේ නෙත් යුග මා දෙස යොමා මගේ මියුලැසියේ කුමක් කියන්නටද සැරසුනේ . i remember many thing . so i can't forget. u make such a jokes its are what a funs as well i marked your happy.  if i can everytime . i feel iam very sick coz of u kalla. time is now very  limited day by day killing our blood presser  .
but i think its not happen we can take future .  i don't know dear  i can't relax my mind    . if someone appreciate everything about u its real love. some time its crazy may be . 




however i think maga kalla maga lagata ma eai eakata jeewath wanda ekmanata.


අත් පටලා යමු ආයේ i am very like to walking like .
i am waiting i think  u can come to my life as soon after that we can live true genuinely . i love to my girlfriend as much as i can . please my god help  to my girlfriend and to me for live together.   
My girl I love u as it's I can't explain I love to u as much as I can.  I don't need the world I need u .

18 Re: someone have a[ a-] or [b-] blood group on Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:37 pm

karuna


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics


Life is very short funs also very short sadness very long.  god will help to my girlfriend as well   to me for live together very soon

19 Re: someone have a[ a-] or [b-] blood group on Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:06 pm

karuna


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics



මගෙ ආදර ළන්දු ඇයි ඔය නෙතු අග කඳුළු
මට වද දෙයි ළන්දු හොර රහසෙ වැටෙන කඳුළු
ඒ වැටෙන කඳුළු මං නිසාද මගෙ සුදු ළන්දු
ඒ නුඹේ කඳුළු මට දීපන් මගෙ සුදු ළන්දු


කෝල කතා දිග හැරපන්, ඔමරි සිනා තව හෙළපන්
වෙනදා මෙන් තුරුළු වෙයන්, රත්තරනේ මට සමාවෙයන්
මම නුඹේ ළඟම ගැවසීලා නුඹ සනසන්නම්
ඒ නුඹේ ඇසින් වැටෙන කඳුළු පිසදාලන්නම්


නුඹෙ සෙනෙහෙන් දෝරෙ ගලන්
නුඹෙ සිතුම් දිග හැරපන්, නුඹෙ සුසුම් මට දීපන්
මම හිරුට හොරෙන් ඇවිදින් නුඹ කැන්දන් යන්නම්
නුඹ සඳුට හොරෙන් තරු අතරින් එක්කන් යන්නම්



Mata wadadai landu nuba rahasa watana kadulu. Omari sena mata helapan .   api sehena lokaya jeewath wamu pem kara umathuwan.  මම හිරුට හොරෙන් ඇවිදින් නුඹ කැන්දන් යන්නම්.
නුඹ සඳුට හොරෙන් තරු අතරින් එක්කන් යන්නම්



Suraganak wu maga kalla  නුඹ සඳුට හොරෙන් තරු අතරින් එක්කන් යන්නම් mama maga kallata godaak adarai . I am crazy my god please I need my girl for married very soon. 

20 Re: someone have a[ a-] or [b-] blood group on Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:47 pm

Miss-Sangeetha

avatar
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Karuna…..! now days Parrots are using fake cat ID profile “meow” to entre group of cats, you have opened only few fake ID profile wisdom 78 &79,Rosa Maria to entre Equity Champ group and Chinwi group, Do you think is this an offence?

21 Re: someone have a[ a-] or [b-] blood group on Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:37 pm

kumarweerarathne

avatar
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
This forum has become a real bullshit coz of this 2.50 people,, im already moved to de other forum which is great to read all da time.... Tata bye

22 Re: someone have a[ a-] or [b-] blood group on Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:14 pm

Miss-Sangeetha

avatar
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@kumarweerarathne wrote:This forum has become a real bullshit coz of this 2.50 people,, im already moved to de other forum which is great to read all da time.... Tata bye



Being holiday today this is for gossip and mental relax, tomorrow it will be normal forum.



Last edited by Miss-Sangeetha on Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:21 pm; edited 2 times in total

23 Re: someone have a[ a-] or [b-] blood group on Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:15 pm

gayanath1983

avatar
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
And me tooo....mekata aluthin post ekak dalada balanna awama balanna thiyenne eka eka modayo ganna gon athal...

24 Re: someone have a[ a-] or [b-] blood group on Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:21 pm

Chinwi

avatar
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
කෙනෙකු මෙම ෆෝරම් එක තම පාහර වැඩ සඳහා යොදා ගැනීමට උපරීම උත්සාහයෙන් දැඟලුවත්   නිකම් සවුත්තු වී යවන්නට තවත් අය ක්‍රියා කළ බැවින් දැන් ඇති එකම විකල්පය විවිධ මනෝ විකාර පළ කර මෙය   වනසා දැමීමය​.  

පෙර මෙන්  පාලනයක්   දැන් නැති බැවින්  එක එක නම් වලින්  ඕනැම බහු බූතයක්  කිරීමට හැක​.
විවිධ නම් වලින් ලියන පුද්ගලයා කොතරම් මෝඩයෙක් ද යත්  ඔහු අනිත් අය​  තමන් ගේ මොන්ටිසෝරි වැඩ වලට රැවටේ යයි සිතයි.

මෝඩයන් පිනුම් ගසන තැන්වල අන් අය ඉවත්වීම සොබා දහමය​.

25 Re: someone have a[ a-] or [b-] blood group on Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:46 pm

gayanath1983

avatar
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Disgusting...some idiots distroyed the valuble forum

26 Re: someone have a[ a-] or [b-] blood group on Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:11 pm

Chinwi

avatar
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

I come here time to time for the sake of newcomers if any.

Most of the people have already started swimming in Mora's Ocean.

lanka equity forum do t c om

I hope they are having good virus protection . Otherwise our forum eating virus may try to infect there too.

27 Re: someone have a[ a-] or [b-] blood group on Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:39 pm

hiransilva23


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Gayanath sira katawa machan.mekata enne deyak ingena ganna or share ekak gana hint ekak ganna.eunata dan wela tiyenne munge asaneepa nisa kiyana baila okkoma apita ahagena innai.hama welema kata hari baninawa.e madiwata apiwat adala gannawa.

28 Re: someone have a[ a-] or [b-] blood group on Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:46 pm

gayanath1983

avatar
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Hiran i will retire from this forum...

29 Re: someone have a[ a-] or [b-] blood group on Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:09 am

hiransilva23


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Epa machan.mun tawa tika kalayai balti gahnne.danuth kauraut ganan ganne na.api imu

30 Re: someone have a[ a-] or [b-] blood group on Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:24 pm

rosa maria

avatar
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
මෙලෝ වසනා තුරා ලඟ ඉන්නම්
කඳුළු පිස දා ඔබව සනහාලන්නම්
ආදරේ හිනා වේවි...ආදරේ හඬයි

ජිවිතේ කාහටත් ඔහොමයි







සඳ පිනි දියේ හිම කුමරියේ
ජිවිත කැලේ පිපී මල් වැලේ....
මා හා බැදී


Saviya denawa, waradanna    maayaawo

31 Re: someone have a[ a-] or [b-] blood group on Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:27 pm

rosa maria

avatar
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

කන්ද පිරිමැද පිරිමැද පිරිමැද ලන්ද මුදුනට මුදුනට මුදුනට ඒවි හඳ පායලා වන්දනාවක යන්නෙ කොහොමද නංගියේ අපි දැන්ම මග බැහැලා
ගෙදර බුදුනගේ ඇල්ම බැල්මේ අමාවක ගෙවපන්පුරා  පෝයට මලුත් අරගෙන අපිත් යමු පන්සල් .

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum