Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Submit Post
Submit Post

Latest topics

» ##FUN TOONS###
by ruwan326 Today at 9:14 am

» Financial Reports Q-3 2018
by ruwan326 Today at 9:09 am

» FOREIGN NEWS
by ruwan326 Today at 8:30 am

» CROSSINGS TODAY
by ruwan326 Today at 8:24 am

» Daily Foreign Transactions
by ruwan326 Today at 8:22 am

» JINS - BFN DELAS 100% SURE මතකද . ජනශක්ති GENERAL සමාගම වික්ක හැටි - එක පාරටම
by ruwan326 Today at 8:21 am

» BFN ගනු දෙනුව වෙනවා ..
by ruwan326 Today at 8:10 am

» රැවටෙන්න එපා ..විකුන්නන එපා ..ණයට ගන්න එපා .BFN - JINS එකතු කරන්නා හෙට දිනනනවා
by sanjulanka Today at 8:09 am

» News Behind CTCE.N0000 Running?
by crs Yesterday at 6:08 pm

» SRI LANKA @ 2020
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 9:36 am

» NDB declared ‘Bank of the Year’ by The Banker, UK
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 8:41 am

» NDB wins Banking Sector National Business Excellence Award 2018
by MarketWch Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:33 pm

» Market will RISE expecting a MR Led new government
by samaritan Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:52 pm

» CSE THIS WEEK
by ruwan326 Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:37 am

» Summary of Key Announcements during the week
by ruwan326 Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:25 am

» No worries about BFN Deal .i
by ruwan326 Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:21 am

» CSE WEEKLY
by ruwan326 Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:13 am

» Dealing by directors
by ruwan326 Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:55 am

» ALHP WILL MOVE UP from next MONDAY
by aklt Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:47 am

» ඔරියන්ට් ෆ්යිනැන්ස් -විකිනීම ස්තිරයි - අද ද අයිලන්ඩ් පුවත් පත බලන්න 2020 වෙනකම් පුලුවන් නම් තියා ගන්න - අදහා ගන්න බැරි ආදායමක් ලබන්න
by ruwan326 Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:33 am

» @RANFERDI, YAhapalan, In which list are you? Puravesi Lithro List, or Kiriella List or other list
by ranferdi Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:06 am

» #PM Crisis#
by ranferdi Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:05 am

» Stocks don’t go up and stay up because of stories, tips, or people’s opinions
by ruwan326 Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:00 am

» FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS IMPAIRMENT COST
by Yahapalanaya Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:10 pm

» MONTH PEACE & HAPPINESS
by Ryan Hudson Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:40 pm

» JINS NO DEAL YET - BFN IS ON AND POSITIVE -CHECK THE COMPNAY ANNOUNCEMENT CAREFULLY - NO NOTHING ABOUT BFN
by kalu351 Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:03 pm

» Will ALHP be eliminated from the CSE?
by wisdom79 Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:41 pm

» Is TKYO.N0000 a Sleeping Giant
by aklt Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:52 pm

» FINALY – BFN – TAKE OVER NEWS IS OUT OFFICIALY -DONT SELL BELOW 20 TRY TO BUY AT CURRENT 15-17 LEVELS
by Equity Suda Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:57 pm

» PLAYERS PICK OF THE DAY
by ruwan326 Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:39 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » so friends whats next condition of market

so friends whats next condition of market

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 so friends whats next condition of market on Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:20 pm

karuna


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
so what next 


the grantees recommendation . its god level talent .


salli miti ganan aragena ei watin pitin

asi heru, poro buru, raja wela atthe

Malli indaganin nagitala yanda ba ithin.


සල්ලි පොකුරු මිල්ලේ අහුරු
සිහින විලේ බඹර රැගුම් පානා
පුංචි රටක පුංචි අපිට
සිහින සැබෑ වෙන්න වරම් ඕනා
සතුටු කඳුළු වැස්ස මතින්
මුතුකුඩ ඉහලන්න අපිට ඕනා
හිතේ සවිය ග‍තේ විරිය
අපිට ඇතිම එකම හිරිය වීලා


දුක් ලෝ ඒ අපාගත  දුක් පරදා මම පිහිට වෙමි.
මුහුදු හතේ රළ රැල්ලේ පොර බදලා මම  ආවා ...... i can bring unexpected foreign invest to sri lanka as well share market

don't sell your valuable share next two weeks is the grantee week .after that next month market such a establish move to 6550 - 6750 . so October 5/6 market 
consistence 6780


  so do cleaver invest as much as u can . i am saying from my hurt i did not say lie to u  . and i am just saying from my talent. i said many time 100% accuracy rightly . other thing i am not promoting share so do your cleaver invest .

 
පුංචි රටක පුංචි අපිට සිහින සැබෑ වෙන්න වරම් ඕනා සතුටු කඳුළු වැස්ස මතින් 
මුතුකුඩ ඉහලන්න අපිට ඕනා.

from god level talent . thanks

nimantha80


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
next year all time high.ira hada wage

karuna


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@nimantha80 wrote:next year all time high.ira hada wage
mama boru kiyala na na .
aiya idaganin nagitala yanda ba ithin.

nimantha80


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

karuna


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

I said I am innocent lady but I can read people's mind and i can give a command to other's mind  as well I can get many sense very early. 

Other thing who can say like this . anyway I am in my world. I am saying many times very usefully ideas . And better thing live in happily always.  

Thanks.

karuna


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Arya kiuwanna foreign buying turnover yesterday 169,489,336 .

Wait and see yesterday market too low turnover from this week market turnover 1,243,500,000 may be today or tomorrow and market control stability . 

karuna


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@karuna wrote:

I said I am innocent lady but I can read people's mind and i can give a command to other's mind  as well I can get many sense very early. 

Other thing who can say like this . anyway I am in my world. I am saying many times very usefully ideas . And better thing live in happily always.  

Thanks.

[size=38]http://www.island.lk/index.php?page_cat=article-details&page=article-details&code_title=150732[/size]

සල්ලි පොකුරු මිල්ලේ අහුරු
සිහින විලේ බඹර රැගුම් පානා
පුංචි රටක පුංචි අපිට
සිහින සැබෑ වෙන්න වරම් ඕනා
සතුටු කඳුළු වැස්ස මතින්
මුතුකුඩ ඉහලන්න අපිට ඕනා.

karuna


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@karuna wrote:Arya kiuwanna foreign buying turnover yesterday 169,489,336 .

Wait and see yesterday market too low turnover from this week market turnover [size=40]1,243,500,000 may be today or tomorrow and market control stability . [/size]
Yes today market turnover definitely 1,243,500,000

karuna


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Today market turnover bring sampath bank

10 Re: so friends whats next condition of market on Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:41 pm

nimantha80


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
god man correct again.

TIRAN712

avatar
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
KARUNA TOP KOLLEK   ,,,, Smile

Bullrunner7

avatar
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Karuna What do you think about ACL ?

karuna


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@TIRAN712 wrote:KARUNA TOP KOLLEK   ,,,, Smile
Don't misunderstand I am innocent lady and this is my talent .

TIRAN712

avatar
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Very Happy

nimantha80


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
10000 trades.Game on.lot more to come

karuna


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@karuna wrote:so what next 


the grantees recommendation . its god level talent .


salli miti ganan aragena ei watin pitin

asi heru, poro buru, raja wela atthe

Malli indaganin nagitala yanda ba ithin.


සල්ලි පොකුරු මිල්ලේ අහුරු
සිහින විලේ බඹර රැගුම් පානා
පුංචි රටක පුංචි අපිට
සිහින සැබෑ වෙන්න වරම් ඕනා
සතුටු කඳුළු වැස්ස මතින්
මුතුකුඩ ඉහලන්න අපිට ඕනා
හිතේ සවිය ග‍තේ විරිය
අපිට ඇතිම එකම හිරිය වීලා


දුක් ලෝ ඒ අපාගත  දුක් පරදා මම පිහිට වෙමි.
මුහුදු හතේ රළ රැල්ලේ පොර බදලා මම  ආවා ...... i can bring unexpected foreign invest to sri lanka as well share market

don't sell your valuable share next two weeks is the grantee week .after that next month market such a establish move to 6550 - 6750 . so October 5/6 market 
consistence 6780


  so do cleaver invest as much as u can . i am saying from my hurt i did not say lie to u  . and i am just saying from my talent. i said many time 100% accuracy rightly . other thing i am not promoting share so do your cleaver invest .

 
පුංචි රටක පුංචි අපිට සිහින සැබෑ වෙන්න වරම් ඕනා සතුටු කඳුළු වැස්ස මතින් 
මුතුකුඩ ඉහලන්න අපිට ඕනා.

from god level talent . thanks


දුක් ලෝ ඒ අපාගත  දුක් පරදා මම පිහිට වෙමි.
මුහුදු හතේ රළ රැල්ලේ පොර බදලා මම  ආවා 



Mama kiuwana unexpected buying order ganawa kiyala . 


And how is today turnover no one can say easy.  
Maga ma apuuru hakiyawan kohomada 
Suraganak sa menesunta adaha gatha nohaki sathuta labadanawa.  


Ma ma boru kiyala na ne .


  පුංචි රටක පුංචි අපිට සිහින සැබෑ වෙන්න වරම් ඕනා සතුටු කඳුළු වැස්ස මතින් මුතුකුඩ ඉහලන්න අපිට ඕනා.

karuna


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@nimantha80 wrote:10000 trades.Game on.lot more to come
Arya Kaurunda malwayasa mahama talent eakin market eaka protection karanna.

nimantha80


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@karuna wrote:
@nimantha80 wrote:10000 trades.Game on.lot more to come
Arya Kaurunda malwayasa mahama talent eakin market eaka protection karanna.
nangi next year alltime high yanoo

karuna


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@nimantha80 wrote:
@karuna wrote:
@nimantha80 wrote:10000 trades.Game on.lot more to come
Arya Kaurunda malwayasa mahama talent eakin market eaka protection karanna.
nangi next year alltime high yanoo
I don't know next year all the time high or not but I can say clear index number before market start and above 1 month where market stay.  

However today market very complicated to me 
I said earlier about 1.25 it's double with last day 0.6  billion turnover but I don't know how to came 1.8 billion turnover .  

 1.2 b to 1.8 b     0.6 billion maybe over trade.  probably some shares unexpected traded it's acl and gran gran is the main reason this over 0.6 . Very mysterious 3,700,000 share traded .

However I am not wrong . Expecting large  number of turnover mysteries going over. 

Anyway I expect today highest turnover and it's happened  .

nimantha80


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@karuna wrote:
@nimantha80 wrote:
@karuna wrote:
@nimantha80 wrote:10000 trades.Game on.lot more to come
Arya Kaurunda malwayasa mahama talent eakin market eaka protection karanna.
nangi next year alltime high yanoo
I don't know next year all the time high or not but I can say clear index number before market start and above 1 month where market stay.  

However today market very complicated to me 
I said earlier about 1.25 it's double with last day 0.6  billion turnover but I don't know how to came 1.8 billion turnover .  

 1.2 b to 1.8 b     0.6 billion maybe over trade.  probably some shares unexpected traded it's acl and gran gran is the main reason this over 0.6 . Very mysterious 3,700,000 share traded .

However I am not wrong . Expecting large  number of turnover mysteries going over. 

Anyway I expect today highest turnover and it's happened  .
Nanga apitanam alltime high sure.

karuna


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@nimantha80 wrote:
@karuna wrote:
@nimantha80 wrote:
@karuna wrote:
@nimantha80 wrote:10000 trades.Game on.lot more to come
Arya Kaurunda malwayasa mahama talent eakin market eaka protection karanna.
nangi next year alltime high yanoo
I don't know next year all the time high or not but I can say clear index number before market start and above 1 month where market stay.  

However today market very complicated to me 
I said earlier about 1.25 it's double with last day 0.6  billion turnover but I don't know how to came 1.8 billion turnover .  

 1.2 b to 1.8 b     0.6 billion maybe over trade.  probably some shares unexpected traded it's acl and gran gran is the main reason this over 0.6 . Very mysterious 3,700,000 share traded .

However I am not wrong . Expecting large  number of turnover mysteries going over. 

Anyway I expect today highest turnover and it's happened  .
Nanga apitanam alltime high sure.
Market 8000 very long . I can't say clearly with current market capitalization 2814.97 billions 

So how u can say with in 365 days market capitalization will increase over 3100+ billions 

For get 8000 level next year August anyway I can't say that much long but I can say clearly market going to stabilise . As well index number where staying after the month or after 50 days market index number.  However A/l karana aiyath tharanawa market eaka stability karanda yanna kiyala. 

Apa rata udth damanaya - nathinam japana waga market eaka 21,000 withara wala teyai.  Have a long story. 

However I don't have much power to say very long but I can say clear index like that.

karuna


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@karuna wrote:
@nimantha80 wrote:
@karuna wrote:
@nimantha80 wrote:
@karuna wrote:
@nimantha80 wrote:10000 trades.Game on.lot more to come
Arya Kaurunda malwayasa mahama talent eakin market eaka protection karanna.
nangi next year alltime high yanoo
I don't know next year all the time high or not but I can say clear index number before market start and above 1 month where market stay.  

However today market very complicated to me 
I said earlier about 1.25 it's double with last day 0.6  billion turnover but I don't know how to came 1.8 billion turnover .  

 1.2 b to 1.8 b     0.6 billion maybe over trade.  probably some shares unexpected traded it's acl and gran gran is the main reason this over 0.6 . Very mysterious 3,700,000 share traded .

However I am not wrong . Expecting large  number of turnover mysteries going over. 

Anyway I expect today highest turnover and it's happened  .
Nanga apitanam alltime high sure.
Market 8000 very long . I can't say clearly with current market capitalization 2814.97 billions 

So how u can say with in 365 days market capitalization will increase over 3100+ billions 

For get 8000 level next year August anyway I can't say that much long but I can say clearly market going to stabilise . As well index number where staying after the month or after 50 days market index number.  However A/l karana aiyath tharanawa market eaka stability karanda yanna kiyala. 

Apa rata udth damanaya - nathinam japana waga market eaka 21,000 withara wala teyai.  Have a long story. 

However I don't have much power to say very long but I can say clear index like that.

Sometime it will happen . Anyway I don't have a idea. 

If another 7/8 fundamental companies came
  to cse it will be benefit to rich 10,000 long termly

23 Re: so friends whats next condition of market on Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:26 am

karuna


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@karuna wrote:Arya kiuwanna foreign buying turnover yesterday 169,489,336 .

Wait and see yesterday market too low turnover from this week market turnover [size=44]1,243,500,000 may be today or tomorrow and market control stability . [/size]
Yesterday 1.8 billion . 
I think today 2.1 billion 2,100,000,000 turnover samp .n is the turnover

24 Re: so friends whats next condition of market on Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:53 am

karuna


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@karuna wrote:
@karuna wrote:Arya kiuwanna foreign buying turnover yesterday 169,489,336 .

Wait and see yesterday market too low turnover from this week market turnover [size=44]1,243,500,000 may be today or tomorrow and market control stability . [/size]
Yesterday 1.8 billion . 
I think today 2.1 billion 2,100,000,000 turnover samp .n is the turnover
0. 8 billion now

karuna


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@karuna wrote:so what next 


the grantees recommendation . its god level talent .


salli miti ganan aragena ei watin pitin

asi heru, poro buru, raja wela atthe

Malli indaganin nagitala yanda ba ithin.


සල්ලි පොකුරු මිල්ලේ අහුරු
සිහින විලේ බඹර රැගුම් පානා
පුංචි රටක පුංචි අපිට
සිහින සැබෑ වෙන්න වරම් ඕනා
සතුටු කඳුළු වැස්ස මතින්
මුතුකුඩ ඉහලන්න අපිට ඕනා
හිතේ සවිය ග‍තේ විරිය
අපිට ඇතිම එකම හිරිය වීලා


දුක් ලෝ ඒ අපාගත  දුක් පරදා මම පිහිට වෙමි.
මුහුදු හතේ රළ රැල්ලේ පොර බදලා මම  ආවා ...... i can bring unexpected foreign invest to sri lanka as well share market

don't sell your valuable share next two weeks is the grantee week .after that next month market such a establish move to 6550 - 6750 . so October 5/6 market 
consistence 6780


  so do cleaver invest as much as u can . i am saying from my hurt i did not say lie to u  . and i am just saying from my talent. i said many time 100% accuracy rightly . other thing i am not promoting share so do your cleaver invest .

 
පුංචි රටක පුංචි අපිට සිහින සැබෑ වෙන්න වරම් ඕනා සතුටු කඳුළු වැස්ස මතින් 
මුතුකුඩ ඉහලන්න අපිට ඕනා.

from god level talent . thanks
From my protection August market move to 6610+ and market drop to 6550  next market up with in 35 days 6750 .

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum