Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Submit Post
Submit Post

Latest topics

» අනං## මනං ##
by ruwan326 Today at 7:24 am

» ##FUN TOONS###
by ruwan326 Today at 6:53 am

» MARKET CRASH - GUARANTEED
by Yahapalanaya Yesterday at 10:17 pm

» Financial Reports Q-3 2018
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 9:49 pm

» CSE WEEKLY
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 9:45 pm

» FOREIGN NEWS
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 9:41 pm

» Dealing by directors
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 9:39 pm

» Daily Foreign Transactions
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 9:35 pm

» CROSSINGS TODAY
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 8:59 pm

» #PM Crisis#
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 8:34 pm

» News Behind CTCE.N0000 Running?
by Agape Yesterday at 12:07 pm

» දුනාමි CSEC කැපිටල් එක 98% ජනශක්ති සමූහය මිලයට ගන්නෙත් BFN ගනුදෙනුව ස්තිරවම වෙන නිසා කියලයි තතු දත්තෝ කියන්නේ
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 9:22 am

» FOR all the BFN/CFVF/JINS Promoters
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 8:25 am

» HDFC is the luckiest bank!
by easthetic Yesterday at 7:47 am

» GOOD COUNTERS AT THE MOMENT
by sanjulanka Yesterday at 6:49 am

» CTCE and JINS
by Agape Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:36 pm

» Asia Asset Finance announces Rs. 425 mn IPO
by Chillr_25 Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:48 pm

» SRI LANKA @ 2020
by ruwan326 Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:25 pm

» PLAYERS PICK OF THE DAY
by sheildskye Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:08 pm

» CSE THIS WEEK
by ruwan326 Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:03 am

» @RANFERDI, YAhapalan, In which list are you? Puravesi Lithro List, or Kiriella List or other list
by ruwan326 Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:27 am

» Keep eye on ASIY
by ruwan326 Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:23 am

» BFN ගනු දෙනුව වෙනවා ..
by Equity Suda Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:48 am

» BFN - JINS - UBC - අද මෙම කොටස් හුවමාරු වුනු ප්‍රමාණ සහ ආකාරය බලන්න
by ruwan326 Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:48 am

» Confidence is every part of trading.
by ruwan326 Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:34 pm

» DIVIDEND ANNOUNCEMENTS- OCT/NOV
by ruwan326 Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:27 pm

» JINS - BFN DELAS 100% SURE මතකද . ජනශක්ති GENERAL සමාගම වික්ක හැටි - එක පාරටම
by sanjulanka Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:12 pm

» UAL artifically pushed up - beware!
by nosf766 Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:20 pm

» රැවටෙන්න එපා ..විකුන්නන එපා ..ණයට ගන්න එපා .BFN - JINS එකතු කරන්නා හෙට දිනනනවා
by sanjulanka Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:09 am

» NDB declared ‘Bank of the Year’ by The Banker, UK
by ruwan326 Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:41 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » GRAN React according to Bollinger Band

GRAN React according to Bollinger Band

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1 GRAN React according to Bollinger Band on Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:06 pm

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
GRAN React according to Bollinger Band. its getting very narrow and from this point ASI move another 200 Units to up. GRAN will move to 120 level very easily.


Sellers want to create more pressure and try to collect at low. but technically one more rupee up. we dont see sellers. seller will be crying. 



2 Re: GRAN React according to Bollinger Band on Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:27 pm

TARGET


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Band getting narrower means no real trend. I don't know how you use it to explain a breakout. Is it a new theory?

3 Re: GRAN React according to Bollinger Band on Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:39 pm

nigma


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
ane mannda kaawada sell aka ewara weida......balagena edala apa wela......

4 Re: GRAN React according to Bollinger Band on Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:47 pm

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@TARGET wrote:Band getting narrower means no real trend. I don't know how you use it to explain a breakout. Is it a new theory?

BREAKING DOWN 'Bollinger Band®'
Because standard deviation is a measure of volatility, Bollinger Bands® adjust themselves to the market conditions. When the markets become more volatile, the bands widen (move further away from the average), and during less volatile periods, the bands contract (move closer to the average). The tightening of the bands is often used by technical traders as an early indication that the volatility is about to increase sharply.

5 Re: GRAN React according to Bollinger Band on Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:50 pm

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@TARGET wrote:Band getting narrower means no real trend. I don't know how you use it to explain a breakout. Is it a new theory?


baba hamba unata passe wadak naha. ethakota topiya set wenawa.

eka hinda thamai kalinma kiyanne.

6 Re: GRAN React according to Bollinger Band on Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:02 pm

TARGET


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@stockback wrote:
@TARGET wrote:Band getting narrower means no real trend. I don't know how you use it to explain a breakout. Is it a new theory?

BREAKING DOWN 'Bollinger Band®️'
Because standard deviation is a measure of volatility, Bollinger Bands®️ adjust themselves to the market conditions. When the markets become more volatile, the bands widen (move further away from the average), and during less volatile periods, the bands contract (move closer to the average). The tightening of the bands is often used by technical traders as an early indication that the volatility is about to increase sharply.
Yes it may be also a downtrend... Razz

7 Re: GRAN React according to Bollinger Band on Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:05 pm

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@TARGET wrote:
@stockback wrote:
@TARGET wrote:Band getting narrower means no real trend. I don't know how you use it to explain a breakout. Is it a new theory?

BREAKING DOWN 'Bollinger Band®️'
Because standard deviation is a measure of volatility, Bollinger Bands®️ adjust themselves to the market conditions. When the markets become more volatile, the bands widen (move further away from the average), and during less volatile periods, the bands contract (move closer to the average). The tightening of the bands is often used by technical traders as an early indication that the volatility is about to increase sharply.
Yes it may be also a downtrend... Razz


YES YES. thats why its combined with ASI 200 Units. market moving to next level then GRAN will move very fast. we need some technical indication. then GRAN move very quickly

8 Re: GRAN React according to Bollinger Band on Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:21 pm

TARGET


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
That's mean if 200 points down will this be a downtrend?

9 Re: GRAN React according to Bollinger Band on Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:30 pm

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@TARGET wrote:That's mean if 200 points down will this be a downtrend?


yes. but market not going down. all factors getting positive. if seller JAPFA 3 Millions stocks are not a big amount. I dont understand why are they selling now. maybe they are not selling and broker firms try to create negative mind and collect at low using JAPFA

dont forget. we will see good financial result for 30.09.2016 report. 

ethakota Japfa nemei Waiymatawath baha nawathwanna. 


my advise keep collecting at this level.

10 Re: GRAN React according to Bollinger Band on Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:45 pm

TARGET


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
I also hv gran and still collecting. But I think when we give a analysis it's better to give the all possibilities. Don't you think stockback?

11 Re: GRAN React according to Bollinger Band on Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:58 pm

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@TARGET wrote:I also hv gran and still collecting.  But I think when we give a analysis it's better to give the all possibilities. Don't you think stockback?


if some one can confirm JAPFA not selling there stocks. then next day GRAN trade 100 level. people scared but if people start to collect then JAPFA quantity is not a big one. 

Have you seen LIOC during las week. over six millions stocks traded. Mr Market has  power to absorb GRAN selling. we have to understand it. 

I am 100% sure 30.09.2016 financial report will be very good.

1)Chicken Price band expand
2)Chicken meat and products shortage in sri lanka. thats why supply low and demand high
3)Corn and Maize can import for poultry industry 
4)Number of tourist arriving is increase every month 


all these factors. and GRAN is valuable stock out of BFL and TAFL
technical background ready to move.......

will see......

12 Re: GRAN React according to Bollinger Band on Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:42 pm

SLBOY


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Stockback ,do you have any idea about their maximum production capacity and current capacity level?

13 Re: GRAN React according to Bollinger Band on Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:03 pm

nimantha80


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
band walata react wei hikss.GRAN price= JAFPA selling. simple as that.nothing is relevent

14 Re: GRAN React according to Bollinger Band on Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:07 pm

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@nimantha80 wrote:band walata react wei hikss.GRAN price= JAFPA selling. simple as that.nothing is relevent


Within three months 50% profit , 

100% sure

JAPFA Sold or not.

15 Re: GRAN React according to Bollinger Band on Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:17 pm

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@SLBOY wrote:Stockback ,do you have any idea about their maximum production capacity and current capacity level?


i cannot predict maximum capacity. 5.5 Billion (quarter also possible) very easily 

2.2 Billion Inventory and average production is 3.5 Billions ( I mean group revenue)

according to business.  possible to do 5.5- 6.5 Billion per quarter if Market High demand

there not only doing chicken meat business...

TAFL also making profits. that is also adding plus points.


JAPFA didnt sold in 2011 over 200 level. now they are selling. I think bad decision. best time selling at cheap. best thing is collect slowly

16 Re: GRAN React according to Bollinger Band on Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:27 pm

nimantha80


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@stockback wrote:
@nimantha80 wrote:band walata react wei hikss.GRAN price= JAFPA selling. simple as that.nothing is relevent


Within three months 50% profit , 

100% sure

JAPFA Sold or not.
today also 80000 outflow.Think there's 3 million more left

17 Re: GRAN React according to Bollinger Band on Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:39 pm

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@nimantha80 wrote:
@stockback wrote:
@nimantha80 wrote:band walata react wei hikss.GRAN price= JAFPA selling. simple as that.nothing is relevent


Within three months 50% profit , 

100% sure

JAPFA Sold or not.
today also 80000 outflow.Think there's 3 million more left


good small retailers has big opportunity. 

very funny thing is. if some one wants to get entire parcel then they are not happy to give. I dont understand this.

I think JAPFA not selling this. some other foreign investor selling. I am sure next few days(month) absorb this quantity. if not we have big opportunity. Market moving to 7000 Level. at that time we can make lot off money from other stocks and absorb this quantity this price level.

that is big Opportunity. Have you got my point.  

are you agree with me......

I have GRAN 65K, so then i can get another 135K at this price level. for next financial report 3 Million is not a big quantity

Have you Notice LIOC last week nearly 6 Millions stocks traded within 4-5 days.

ASI 6800-7000 strong buying power. 

according to Bolinger Band this should move to next level with ASI. today Market closed ASI Red.


think and invest......

18 Re: GRAN React according to Bollinger Band on Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:09 pm

nimantha80


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@stockback wrote:
@nimantha80 wrote:
@stockback wrote:
@nimantha80 wrote:band walata react wei hikss.GRAN price= JAFPA selling. simple as that.nothing is relevent


Within three months 50% profit , 

100% sure

JAPFA Sold or not.
today also 80000 outflow.Think there's 3 million more left


good small retailers has big opportunity. 

very funny thing is. if some one wants to get entire parcel then they are not happy to give. I dont understand this.

I think JAPFA not selling this. some other foreign investor selling. I am sure next few days(month) absorb this quantity. if not we have big opportunity. Market moving to 7000 Level. at that time we can make lot off money from other stocks and absorb this quantity this price level.

that is big Opportunity. Have you got my point.  

are you agree with me......

I have GRAN 65K, so then i can get another 135K at this price level. for next financial report 3 Million is not a big quantity

Have you Notice LIOC last week nearly 6 Millions stocks traded within 4-5 days.

ASI 6800-7000 strong buying power. 

according to Bolinger Band this should move to next level with ASI. today Market closed ASI Red.


think and invest......
mee ekkenektawath up karala share ekak sell karanna hithenne naneee.

19 Re: GRAN React according to Bollinger Band on Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:31 pm

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
this is not natural selling according to technical or fundamental. 

this is some party decision. 

dont forget they are selling.and also buying from Retailers.

they cannot stop GRAN journey using artificial selling. right time it will move. dont sell your valuable shares at cheap. try to collect slowly

20 Re: GRAN React according to Bollinger Band on Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:35 pm

sameboy

avatar
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Gran sell enawa 80n uda, seller clear karanna amarui thamath

21 Re: GRAN React according to Bollinger Band on Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:43 pm

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@sameboy wrote:Gran sell enawa 80n uda, seller clear karanna amarui thamath


this is investment 
.
sellerwa absorb wei himin himin.

confidence eke tika tika collect karanna. wenath share ekakin profit ekak hamba unoth e profit ekata buy karanna.

mama karanne ehemai. anthimata shares godak thiyenawa profit walata colect karala. sellerge 
around 6 Millions dan 3 Millions walata bahala thiyenne. we have time. himin himin buy karanna. profit walin buy karanna

22 Re: GRAN React according to Bollinger Band on Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:55 pm

sameboy

avatar
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Profit nethi ekane aula aiyoooo

23 Re: GRAN React according to Bollinger Band on Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:44 pm

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
profit enawa thawa tika kalak giyama.

Value shares buy karanna. trend eka follow karanna

24 Re: GRAN React according to Bollinger Band on Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:10 pm

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
another foreign Party is collecting very slowly

19th August collect 12400 Stocks.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BysMov4kWzRsbkxJTTN3c25UVWM/view

25 Re: GRAN React according to Bollinger Band on Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:52 am

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Buying start again


JAPFA going 


SAlli pokuru......

26 Re: GRAN React according to Bollinger Band on Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:26 am

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
I said 3 Millions is not a big one. today will trade over three millions.

C U Next Time. JAPFA


kattiya baya nathuwa dan ganna puluwan

MA cross
MACD Cross.

Bolindger Band Indicates.


All technical indications and Fundamental indications are ready to move 120 level.

27 Re: GRAN React according to Bollinger Band on Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:40 am

nimantha80


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
jafpa not over yet.Thama bagayai dunne.balamu ada deida kiyala,

28 Re: GRAN React according to Bollinger Band on Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:47 am

shadow walker

avatar
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@nimantha80 wrote:jafpa not over yet.Thama bagayai dunne.balamu ada deida kiyala,


buyer inne 80 ta. un ithuru tika 80 ta dhenna hadhanne.. puluwan tharam buying orders dhanna 80 ta udin..

29 Re: GRAN React according to Bollinger Band on Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:47 am

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@nimantha80 wrote:jafpa not over yet.Thama bagayai dunne.balamu ada deida kiyala,


thawa aththe lessthan 1 million

egollo ada denna ona ekko nodi inna one.


look buying pressure

30 Re: GRAN React according to Bollinger Band on Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:52 am

ONTHEMONEY


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
JAFPA has sold 800,000 shares per quarter during last year. As at yesterday they had 3Mn + shares. LOLC is the main seller for these quantities. 

With today's volumes LOLC confirmed a uptrend in the counter. Up to now over 2.4Mn shares changed hands and crossing 750,000 shares @ 80/- is really positive for the upward movement.

Still counter is below 10PE and Book Value is 72/-.

There are heaps of positive facts as correctly told by stock back for poultry industry perform significantly high.

Good Luck

31 Re: GRAN React according to Bollinger Band on Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:56 am

shadow walker

avatar
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@stockback wrote:
@nimantha80 wrote:jafpa not over yet.Thama bagayai dunne.balamu ada deida kiyala,


thawa aththe lessthan 1 million

egollo ada denna ona ekko nodi inna one.


look buying pressure

ada 1M tika dhena ekak naha.. dhan kohomath unta 86 kata withara dhenna puluwan.

lankawe kenekmai ada shares tika aran thiyenne

32 Re: GRAN React according to Bollinger Band on Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:59 am

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@shadow walker wrote:
@stockback wrote:
@nimantha80 wrote:jafpa not over yet.Thama bagayai dunne.balamu ada deida kiyala,


thawa aththe lessthan 1 million

egollo ada denna ona ekko nodi inna one.


look buying pressure

ada 1M tika dhena ekak naha.. dhan kohomath unta 86 kata withara dhenna puluwan.

lankawe kenekmai ada shares tika aran thiyenne


Lankawe ekkenek ganna eka hondai. mona unath ape minihekne.

Valued stocks ape aya buy karanna ona...

33 Re: GRAN React according to Bollinger Band on Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:07 am

nimantha80


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
anek tika denne nalu.

34 Re: GRAN React according to Bollinger Band on Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:10 am

shadow walker

avatar
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@nimantha80 wrote:anek tika denne nalu.

1.6 million order book eka.. godak welawata JAPFA 86 ta withara dhei.. dhunne nathnam sathiyak athulatha 95 ta withara yai

35 Re: GRAN React according to Bollinger Band on Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:18 am

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@shadow walker wrote:
@nimantha80 wrote:anek tika denne nalu.

1.6 million order book eka.. godak welawata JAPFA 86 ta withara dhei.. dhunne nathnam sathiyak athulatha 95 ta withara yai


sathgiyakma  yaida?

are you know about CSE.

need little bit more Green market. then you will happy.

36 Re: GRAN React according to Bollinger Band on Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:21 am

shadow walker

avatar
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@stockback wrote:
@shadow walker wrote:
@nimantha80 wrote:anek tika denne nalu.

1.6 million order book eka.. godak welawata JAPFA 86 ta withara dhei.. dhunne nathnam sathiyak athulatha 95 ta withara yai


sathgiyakma  yaida?

are you know about CSE.

need little bit more Green market. then you will happy.

poddak wadi karala kiuwe..
sathiyak oni na.. dhawas 2 k hodhatama athi..
mathakaine kalin para 40 idan 53 ta eka dhawasin giyaa Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

37 Re: GRAN React according to Bollinger Band on Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:25 am

shadow walker

avatar
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@stockback wrote:
@shadow walker wrote:
@nimantha80 wrote:anek tika denne nalu.

1.6 million order book eka.. godak welawata JAPFA 86 ta withara dhei.. dhunne nathnam sathiyak athulatha 95 ta withara yai


sathgiyakma  yaida?

are you know about CSE.

need little bit more Green market. then you will happy.

green market.. Laughing Laughing .. chickens don't worry about the market situation.

38 Re: GRAN React according to Bollinger Band on Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:42 am

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Retailer dont throw your valuable shares at cheap. now this stock ready to move 120 level easily 

Keep believe about Trend.

try collect at this level.

39 Re: GRAN React according to Bollinger Band on Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:05 pm

C S E 2015


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
JAPFA has another 2.1 Mn shares to sell, what would be the agreed selling price....

40 Re: GRAN React according to Bollinger Band on Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:17 pm

NZ BOY

avatar
Moderator
We All Waited this must be trading above 120

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum