Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Submit Post
Submit Post

Latest topics

» MARKET RISE - GUARANTEED
by Yahapalanaya Today at 6:24 pm

» #PM Crisis#
by Yahapalanaya Today at 6:16 pm

» ##FUN TOONS###
by ruwan326 Today at 8:22 am

» Maldives also Now facing Sri Lanka’s Same Debt Trap Syndrome
by Miss-Sangeetha Today at 8:01 am

» Financial Reports Q-3 2018
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 7:47 pm

» DIVIDEND ANNOUNCEMENTS- OCT/NOV
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Daily Foreign Transactions
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 7:41 pm

» KEEP AN CLOSE EYE ON BFN DONT SELL BELOW 17
by kalu351 Yesterday at 7:05 pm

» Don't put your money on risk ! Buy politically less effect shares !!!!
by The Hunter Yesterday at 12:55 pm

» what is the best price for TKYO
by Pahan Yesterday at 11:11 am

» Is HNB price is attractive
by Pahan Yesterday at 10:57 am

» BFN DEAL -DONT SELL BFN AT 14 LEVEL
by kalu351 Yesterday at 10:45 am

» BFN Deal to go on in spite of the political crisis
by kalu351 Yesterday at 8:36 am

» TBs worth Rs.14.2 bn issued to SriLankan in 2012
by ruwan326 Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:42 am

» SRI LANKA @ 2020
by ruwan326 Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:24 am

» Dealing by directors
by ruwan326 Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:08 pm

» Summary of Key Announcements during the week
by ruwan326 Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:06 pm

» CSE WEEKLY
by ruwan326 Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:02 pm

» BFN Price HOLDING ON AS THE DEAL COME CLOSER
by sanjulanka Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:29 pm

» Another Finance sector deal UBC UBC UBC Deal
by kalu351 Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:56 am

» BFN BFN BFN BFN BFN DEAL ......WITH CHINESE BANK
by kalu351 Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:54 am

» MARKET CRASH - GUARANTEED
by Maharaja Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:32 am

» Q-TO-Q Financial Report-Financial Performance- Period ended 30 September 2018
by ruwan326 Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:00 pm

» CB raises key rates in surprise move to support currency
by Miss-Sangeetha Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:59 pm

» President rejects NCM brought against PM, Govt.
by ranferdi Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:36 pm

» Supreme Court issues stay order on Gazette dissolving Parliament
by THUWA Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:28 pm

» CSE THIS WEEK
by ruwan326 Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:27 am

» Veterans return to lead state banks
by ruwan326 Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:21 am

» Collect ODEL Range Rs. 23-25 .......Target Price over Rs.35
by soileconomy Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:54 pm

» අනං## මනං ##
by ruwan326 Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:52 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » Commercial Credit & Finance PLC

Commercial Credit & Finance PLC

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

1 Commercial Credit & Finance PLC on Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:46 pm

TIRAN712

avatar
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
First topic message reminder :

FORM TOMORROW WITHIN 3 DAYS I,L BUY 100000 SHARES ,,MY TARGET PRICE WELL ABOVE 70 COCR N  GOLD MINE Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow


41 Re: Commercial Credit & Finance PLC on Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:23 pm

EquityChamp


Moderator
Welcome Brinthan.

We saw 2mn shares of COCR trading today with average price per share being 70.40. Compared to yesterdays closing it is a gain of 30%. Good that our members could cash-in from this . The good news is that now the share has additional information and backup to move passing 100/- with that planned deal. So no more a speculation but a risk-free return if any one can invest and hold even at current prices. I am really happy that the ability to gave the forum members lot of chances for value investments.

To recall its not only COCR but look counters such as LITE, PARQ, COMB, GRAN, TAFL, TYRE, TJL and the list go so on. All these counters have delivered positive YTD returns whereas overall market is still negative YTD.

Investment is an art as well as science. Discovering the true potential is the base for this game.

Good luck.

42 Re: Commercial Credit & Finance PLC on Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:58 pm

hiransilva23


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Thanks EC.attatama man eka sangeethagen ahuwe atleast ekatawat positive deyak kiyaida balannai.
Ec market price ekata wada wadi gankin deal eka karanna puluwan neda??dela eka wena welawedi market price eka e ganata tiyenna one nadda??

43 Re: Commercial Credit & Finance PLC on Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:17 pm

m2_yapa


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@hiransilva23 wrote:Thanks EC.attatama man eka sangeethagen ahuwe atleast ekatawat positive deyak kiyaida balannai.
Ec market price ekata wada wadi gankin deal eka karanna puluwan neda??dela eka wena welawedi market price eka e ganata tiyenna one nadda??
I am also in down mood...How this transaction is going to happen...I am holding COCR @ 18 level. Never thought of selling...But now i can re adjust my portfolio...but i am not very much clear about the article they published today...
Anyway COCR is a very lucky share...

44 Re: Commercial Credit & Finance PLC on Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:25 pm

newone


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
Tomorrow it is going to 100 levels:bball:

45 Re: Commercial Credit & Finance PLC on Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:36 pm

TIRAN712


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
SORRY  FOR LATE REPLY ,,, NOW I,DON,T HAVE COCR (50 RANGE I SOLD AND BUY COLO ) ,, WHEN I POST FIRST POST THAT TIME  20000 SHARES I BUY ,,I GOT SOME CREDIT ISSUES FORM 2 BROKER COMPANIES ,,,, EVERY MONTH I TAKE CHECK FROM CCL ,,,I KNOW THEM WELL ,, WISH ALL GOT PROFIT ,,, Very Happy

46 Re: Commercial Credit & Finance PLC on Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:41 pm

TIRAN712

avatar
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
ONE MORE THING ONCE I SOLD SHARE ,,,,THAT SHARE GOING LIKE ROCKET ,,,,NOW 2 YEARS  SAME THING ,,IF SOME ONE CAN ADVICE  ,,THANKS

47 Re: Commercial Credit & Finance PLC on Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:57 pm

hiransilva23


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Tiranz apita ganna kiwwa oya gawa shares nadda??man hituwa 1laktat wadiya dan aran ati kiyala.aparade

48 Re: Commercial Credit & Finance PLC on Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:28 pm

TIRAN712

avatar
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Hiran any one lost because of me? What I typed truth ...mama sell kara kiyala post danna .I got some financial issues  so I sold half of my shares .for this 2 year i lost more than one million . I'm small investor  no worries at lost  ....

49 Re: Commercial Credit & Finance PLC on Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:51 pm

hiransilva23


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
At tiranz ane na macho.man awulak nemei kiwwe.oyage post eka dakala kattiya ganna ati.sahenna ada goda yannat ati.eth oya target keruwa gana collect karaganna bari una eka aparade kiyalai mean kale.

50 Re: Commercial Credit & Finance PLC on Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:55 pm

hiransilva23


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Tiranz did u knw abt this deal before???i got a news frm my cousin bro dt forieng investor going to invest in cocr.he z working in cocr.bt didnt knw anythng abt this share deal.so i didnt buy before.

51 Re: Commercial Credit & Finance PLC on Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:05 pm

whyzo


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
For COCR lovers,

Hold this for few weeks due to the following reasons,

1. This will heat again when publish the transaction date
2. They performed well in last quarter and will release good report 
3. There are few signals for mandatory offer (to increase holding stake of foreign party) 

So, hope this will pass 100 easily.

Cool

52 Re: Commercial Credit & Finance PLC on Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:30 pm

Teller

avatar
Moderator
I have 58,953 shares average cost of 14.67 per share. This is called investment. If we can see a company,s future in advance, one day you can have a sure win . Same way I hold some investment BLI,BFN,AAF in finance sector.
When LFIN was trading 32 levels I am so lucky to have it and still hold.
That's the reason I am enjoying my life. I trust on my investment rather than others.
GL

53 Re: Commercial Credit & Finance PLC on Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:41 pm

vic19

avatar
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Looks like You are a billionier teller. I am wondering as to why this lady Sangeetha is TOO crossed with you?

54 Re: Commercial Credit & Finance PLC on Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:42 pm

hiransilva23


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Teller im asking this honestly.will u sell this time???

55 Re: Commercial Credit & Finance PLC on Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:50 pm

Teller

avatar
Moderator
Yes ,I will dispose half and will increase my holding of HEXP.
I am in the CSE from 2003_2004 time so I believe on my investments.
Some earned billions of money by following Tellers advices local as well as internationally.
Investing is fashion for me so I don't care others buy or sell .
I know how to love shares even how to hate it too.
Some times the way of my investmenting may not suit for you but based on the history I am 1million% success.
GL

56 Re: Commercial Credit & Finance PLC on Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:58 pm

hiransilva23


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Hm k bro.i hv to learn lot f things frm seniors.

57 Re: Commercial Credit & Finance PLC on Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:00 pm

Teller

avatar
Moderator
Not only learn,you have to be careful from panic creators

58 Re: Commercial Credit & Finance PLC on Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:01 pm

whyzo


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
Teller, 

What is your target price for COCR? And when will start HEXP new journey?

Gainer

avatar
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
COCR High Risk Because of No Takeover No Mandatory Offer

Who Know About this Deal ? Why they are Purchase at High Price ?


COCR Few days before traded at 40.00 Levels

COCR Net Asset Value Per Share 27.00 only

High Risk at High Price and Very Dangerus 

60 Re: Commercial Credit & Finance PLC on Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:33 pm

Miss-Sangeetha

avatar
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Teller wrote:I have 58,953 shares average cost of 14.67 per share. This is called investment.   If we can see a company,s future in advance, one day you can have a sure win . Same way I hold some investment BLI,BFN,AAF in finance sector.
When LFIN was trading  32 levels I am so lucky to have it and still hold.
That's the reason I am enjoying my life. I trust on my investment rather than others.
GL

Whenever any share takes short marathon ( Run), Teller will claims that “I have this shares in big quantity in my portfolio” and always claim that he bought that shares at very low price.

 If you refer Teller's previous posts you could easily find this truth, Teller always talk about HEXP not COCR

This is similar to Tellers PV inners bullish or big investor asking rental free office space in Colombo story.

Teller wants to proof that he is a share market guru like Karuna did with Wisdom 78/79, Rosa maria



Last edited by Miss-Sangeetha on Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

61 Re: Commercial Credit & Finance PLC on Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:42 pm

hiransilva23


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Sangeetha aith gemata bahala.hexp n tellerta bana bana inne natuwa Share ekak or positive deyak gana kata karannako.oyawa dan apita appiriyaine

62 Re: Commercial Credit & Finance PLC on Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:50 pm

whyzo


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
This is not to promote, because I already realised my huge profit, Also I informed forum members in correct time. So, I think foreign party will go for mandatory offer, will see, its up to you

63 Re: Commercial Credit & Finance PLC on Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:04 am

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
COCR annual earning is 8-10 for this year.

maybe new investor bring new fund and expand the business

for growing business P/E 12 is not a bad one

2015 May , 4 Millions COCR stocks crossed at 75 level. if new investor is paying 110 is practical if they wants to buy big quantity  

Regulatory Key word :- to this type of transaction share price should be stay on the 10% margin. that mean at least share price should move to 101 level.

now who get the benefit
CREATION INVESTMENT SRI LANKA LLC :- get benefit. they can buy around 3 Million stocks from the market and keep share price up. bcz share price has to move 101 level otherwise this deal cannot proceed.

I am expecting COCR  move 95-105 level. if consider P/E 10, then also COCR price should be above 80 level.  

any ideas....

64 Re: Commercial Credit & Finance PLC on Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:10 am

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
COCR annual earning is 8-10 for this year.

maybe new investor bring new fund and expand the business

for growing business P/E 12 is not a bad one

2015 May , 4 Millions COCR stocks crossed at 75 level. if new investor is paying 110 is practical if they wants to buy big quantity  

Regulatory Key word :- to this type of transaction share price should be stay on the 10% margin. that mean at least share price should move to 101 level.

now who get the benefit
CREATION INVESTMENT SRI LANKA LLC :- get benefit. they can buy around 3 Million stocks from the market and keep share price up. bcz share price has to move 101 level otherwise this deal cannot proceed.

I am expecting COCR  move 95-105 level. if consider P/E 10, then also COCR price should be above 80 level.  

any ideas....

65 Re: Commercial Credit & Finance PLC on Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:19 am

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
තායිලන්තයේ ලැයිස්තුගත කල්බදු සමාගමක් වන Group Lease Plc හි අධ්‍යක්ෂ මණ්ඩලය විසින් සිය අනුබද්ධ සමාගමක් වන Group Lease Holding හරහා ශ්‍රී ලංකාවේ සහ මියන්මාරයේ මූල්‍ය සමාගම් ද්විත්වයක කොටස් ආයෝජනය සඳහා කැමැත්ත පළ කර තිබේ. ඒ අනුව කොළඹ කොටස් වෙළෙඳපොළේ ලැයිස්තුගත කොමර්ෂල් ක්‍රෙඩිට් ඇන්ඩ් ෆිනෑන්ස් පීඑල්සී සහ මියන්මාරයේ BG Microfinance Myanmar (BGMM) යන සමාගම් දෙක තුළ ඇමරිකානු ඩොලර් මිලියන 80.67 ක මුදලක් ආයෝජනය කිරීමට නියමිතව තිබේ.
මෙහි පළමු පියවර වශයෙන් කොමර්ෂල් ක්‍රෙඩිට් ඇන්ඩ් ෆිනෑන්ස් පීඑල්සී හි 29.99% ක කොටස් ප්‍රමාණයක් මිල දී ගැනීමට යෝජිත අතර කෝමර්ෂල් ක්‍රෙඩිට් හි BG Investments (PVT) Ltd., Creation Investments Sri Lanka LLC (Creation SL) සහ Mr. Stephen L Lafrance Jr යන ප්‍රමුඛ කොටස්කරුවන්ගෙන් එම ප්‍රමාණය අත්පත් කර ගනු ඇත. ඒ සඳහා ආයෝජිත මුදල රුපියල් බිලියන 10.59 ක් හෙවත් ආසන්න වශයෙන් ඇමරිකානු ඩොලර් මිලියන 72 කි.
මෙම ආයෝජනයේ මීළඟ පියවර වශයෙන් මියන්මාරයේ BG Microfinance Myanmar සමාගමේ සියලු කොටස් මිල දී ගැනීමට කටයුතු යොදා ඇති අතර ඒ සඳහා ආයෝජනය කිරීමට යෝජිත මුදල ඇමරිකානු ඩොලර් මිලියන 8 කි. මෙම කොටස් මිල දී ගැනීම BG Microfinance Myanmar හි කොටස්කරුවන් වන BG Investments (PVT) Ltd, BG International (PVT) Ltd, BG Capital (PVT) Ltd. සහ Commercial Credit and Finance PLC වෙතින් සිදුකෙරෙනු ඇත.

http://biz.adaderana.lk/%E0%B7%81%E0%B7%8A%E2%80%8D%E0%B6%BB%E0%B7%93-%E0%B6%BD%E0%B6%82%E0%B6%9A%E0%B7%8F%E0%B7%80%E0%B7%9A-%E0%B6%9A%E0%B7%9C%E0%B6%B8%E0%B6%BB%E0%B7%8A%E0%B7%82%E0%B6%BD%E0%B7%8A-%E0%B6%9A%E0%B7%8A/

66 Re: Commercial Credit & Finance PLC on Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:41 am

Gainer

avatar
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
AGs Opinion Sought on NSB/TFC Deal– SEC Chief
 

Securities and Exchange Commission of Sri Lanka SEC Chairman Thilak Karunaratne
Sri Lanka’s capital market watchdog –  Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has sought the opinion of the Attorney General on the infamous The Finance Company (TFC) / National Savings Bank (NSB) share deal, SEC Chairman Thilak Karunaratne told a good governance forum recently.
“… the findings of the SEC investigation on the matter is still pending with the Attorney General for his opinion,” the SEC Chief said.
Karunaratne made this remark at the keynote address delivered by Chief Guest Securities and Exchange Commission of Sri Lanka (SEC) Chairman Thilak Karunaratne Certification Ceremony of Board Leadership Director Certification Programme conducted by the Sri Lanka Institute of Directors (SLID) on 28 July 2015.
According to him, a stock broker, perhaps acting in concert with sections of the top management of both NSB and TFC … sold approx 7.8 million TFC shares at highly inflated price of Rs 50.00 to NSB.“The share price of TFC was around Rs 30.00 at that time. After the deal went through the then Chairman of TFC told the media that the deal was completely value driven and an investment for the future of both corporate entities breaking all codes of good governance. On 27 July 2015, the share price of TFC was Rs 14.00 and according to the latest Annual Report the Net Assets value per Share was Rs 51.44.”
He added that the SEC was able to reverse this deal which saved NSB Rs 390 million then.
Corporate governance holds a balance between economic and social goods as well as individual and communal goods and as such lack of good governance is detrimental to economic growth, opined Karunaratne.
“It is disheartening to note how certain listed entities have not fully understood the importance of good governance. Negligence on their part not only exposes these companies towards greater risk but the effect also trickles down to the capital market.”
“For those who believe in hell I would say with apologies to Dante, ‘the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who commit such offense in the corporate world”.
On April 27, 2012, a 13% stake of TFC was bought by the NSB at around Rs. 50 a share via four separate transactions involving two TFC directors and then NSB Chairman Pradeep Kariyawasam.
Along with a few others, Dinal Wijemanne a Director for both The Finance and also Taprobane Securities- which was the stockbroker for NSB that facilitated the deal were called before the SEC. Asia Broadcasting Corporation Managing Director Raynor Silva, Vehicle Importers’ Association of Sri Lanka (VIASL) President Yoga Perera and another investor were slated to be the other three sellers.
Country’s banking watchdog – the Central Bank of Sri Lanka (CBSL) too issued a statement to the effect that TFC-NSB was a sound financial deal in the interest of the country.
With mounting public outcry, Kariyawasam was forced to step down on May 21 same year whilst four more NSB directors resigned over the TFC saga two days later.
Following its inquiry, the Commission to Investigate Allegations of Bribery or Corruption (CIABOC) ruled that no pecuniary (financial) transaction in the deal would amount to a bribe and as such sought further advice from the AG on closing the matter.

67 Re: Commercial Credit & Finance PLC on Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:54 am

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Gainer wrote:AGs Opinion Sought on NSB/TFC Deal– SEC Chief
 

Securities and Exchange Commission of Sri Lanka SEC Chairman Thilak Karunaratne
Sri Lanka’s capital market watchdog –  Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has sought the opinion of the Attorney General on the infamous The Finance Company (TFC) / National Savings Bank (NSB) share deal, SEC Chairman Thilak Karunaratne told a good governance forum recently.
“… the findings of the SEC investigation on the matter is still pending with the Attorney General for his opinion,” the SEC Chief said.
Karunaratne made this remark at the keynote address delivered by Chief Guest Securities and Exchange Commission of Sri Lanka (SEC) Chairman Thilak Karunaratne Certification Ceremony of Board Leadership Director Certification Programme conducted by the Sri Lanka Institute of Directors (SLID) on 28 July 2015.
According to him, a stock broker, perhaps acting in concert with sections of the top management of both NSB and TFC … sold approx 7.8 million TFC shares at highly inflated price of Rs 50.00 to NSB.“The share price of TFC was around Rs 30.00 at that time. After the deal went through the then Chairman of TFC told the media that the deal was completely value driven and an investment for the future of both corporate entities breaking all codes of good governance. On 27 July 2015, the share price of TFC was Rs 14.00 and according to the latest Annual Report the Net Assets value per Share was Rs 51.44.”
He added that the SEC was able to reverse this deal which saved NSB Rs 390 million then.
Corporate governance holds a balance between economic and social goods as well as individual and communal goods and as such lack of good governance is detrimental to economic growth, opined Karunaratne.
“It is disheartening to note how certain listed entities have not fully understood the importance of good governance. Negligence on their part not only exposes these companies towards greater risk but the effect also trickles down to the capital market.”
“For those who believe in hell I would say with apologies to Dante, ‘the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who commit such offense in the corporate world”.
On April 27, 2012, a 13% stake of TFC was bought by the NSB at around Rs. 50 a share via four separate transactions involving two TFC directors and then NSB Chairman Pradeep Kariyawasam.
Along with a few others, Dinal Wijemanne a Director for both The Finance and also Taprobane Securities- which was the stockbroker for NSB that facilitated the deal were called before the SEC. Asia Broadcasting Corporation Managing Director Raynor Silva, Vehicle Importers’ Association of Sri Lanka (VIASL) President Yoga Perera and another investor were slated to be the other three sellers.
Country’s banking watchdog – the Central Bank of Sri Lanka (CBSL) too issued a statement to the effect that TFC-NSB was a sound financial deal in the interest of the country.
With mounting public outcry, Kariyawasam was forced to step down on May 21 same year whilst four more NSB directors resigned over the TFC saga two days later.
Following its inquiry, the Commission to Investigate Allegations of Bribery or Corruption (CIABOC) ruled that no pecuniary (financial) transaction in the deal would amount to a bribe and as such sought further advice from the AG on closing the matter.


after this. introduce a rule 10% range. crossing price should be range of 10%. 
if crossing price is 111 then market share price should be 101 - 122. if i am wrong please tell me.

68 Re: Commercial Credit & Finance PLC on Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:07 am

Gainer

avatar
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
I thing 20% Range

69 Re: Commercial Credit & Finance PLC on Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:20 am

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Gainer wrote:I thing 20% Range

if you think 20% then also share price 88.8

today I checked with my broker firm. they said 10%
Rate - 10% and Rate +10%

price range should be 101 - 122. for commercial credit deal. 

why they publish this. this is real deal and they wants to price up. with this document very easy to put price up. 

98.5% stocks holding by first 20 share holders. 4.8 Millions stocks hold by others. 

I have work in this area every main share holders request 12 P/E. for deal

this type of investor coming with more money and they are putting money (Deposit  or debentures) and expand the business. I am not sure about CIFL. but COCR looks like real one.

sri lanka financial Hub ekak karannane yanne. ehema unama lankawe finance company walata demand eka enawa

any idea....

70 Re: Commercial Credit & Finance PLC on Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:23 am

troy

avatar
Moderator
Gainer shame on u,!! U need to drop the price by creating confusion among small invstors... whos' s agenda??? Try to learn enjoying others success!

71 GALADARI VS COCR on Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:22 am

ruwan326

avatar
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Gainer wrote:COCR High Risk Because of No Takeover No Mandatory Offer

Who Know About this Deal ? Why they are Purchase at High Price ?


COCR Few days before traded at 40.00 Levels

COCR Net Asset Value Per Share 27.00 only

High Risk at High Price and Very Dangerus 

Well we all know by now what is your agenda..........
You put a 2011 announcement and dumped your GALADARI HOTEL shares.......... Then you gave a pathetic reason........... Of course there are many shares that was high value in 2011 and now very low................ Like GREG was above 75/= in 2011 and now 13/=


You and few members who called experts on this forum fooling around many so far............ But fortunately for the innocent forum members there is a hope. Do not forget that there are few gentleman here also..........


72 Re: Commercial Credit & Finance PLC on Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:29 am

troy

avatar
Moderator
nothing to worry, Ruwan326 is IN THE HOUSE!

73 Re: Commercial Credit & Finance PLC on Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:05 am

lal62

avatar
Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
I agree with Ruwan on this matter,  It is too obvious that Gainer is here with a special mission .

74 Yup............. I am here on Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:17 am

ruwan326

avatar
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@troy wrote:nothing to worry, Ruwan326 is IN THE HOUSE!



This world runs only because of the Duality........
There are 2 kinds of humans in this world due to Duality factor......

1- People who controlled  their thoughts and behave like real humans Very Happy Very Happy

2-People who became a slave to their thoughts and act like wild animals while pretending to be good.

So if you are in the No-2 I will take off your Mask ............ lol! lol! lol!

75 Re: Commercial Credit & Finance PLC on Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:27 am

hiransilva23


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Gainer lajja unada manda

76 Re: Commercial Credit & Finance PLC on Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:30 am

sandunj


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Guys as per the my knowledge there is no price band for the upper rate transaction although there is a price band for the lower rate transaction.

So there is big risk at current level. Other than you are a big risk taker better to watch and stay...

77 Re: Commercial Credit & Finance PLC on Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:19 am

Maxime


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
Thanks Gainer, yesterday i bought at 69.00 today I sold at 73.50 with small profit

78 Re: Commercial Credit & Finance PLC on Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:29 am

kapifm

avatar
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Collecting >>>>>??????

79 Re: Commercial Credit & Finance PLC on Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:03 am

Football Star


Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
Guys as per CSE, ATS rules there is no upper price band if it is done on the crossing board, but it cannot go below 5%. 

https://www.cse.lk/pdf/ATS-RULES.pdf

(page 13)

80 Re: Commercial Credit & Finance PLC on Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:09 am

ruwan326

avatar
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@kapifm wrote:Collecting >>>>>??????



Here we go again............ Manipulating Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Is there any thing we can do to drowned these  Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Manipulators???????

81 Re: Commercial Credit & Finance PLC on Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:12 am

kapifm

avatar
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Ruwan.... you are wrong...  i am not promoting any of the stock here in the forum... i just share my thoughts dear...machannnn Very Happy

82 Re: Commercial Credit & Finance PLC on Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:15 am

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Gainer wrote:I thing 20% Range


your correct. Upper limit is 20%

https://www.cse.lk/pdf/sec_directives/28-05-2012-SEC.pdf

83 Re: Commercial Credit & Finance PLC on Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:23 am

troy

avatar
Moderator
So for that transaction to happen at 111, it should trade around 90 level. Cool. That answers the price drop.
Intentionally droping the price to collect more by creating panic, since reaching 90* is the ultimate target. Good collection going on.

84 Re: Commercial Credit & Finance PLC on Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:27 am

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@troy wrote:So for that transaction to happen at 111, it should trade around 90 level. Cool. That answers the price drop.
Intentionally droping the price to collect more by creating panic, since reaching 90* is the ultimate target. Good collection going on.


if big group is value 110, then share price should be close this level with time. bcz new investor has a role to expand the business. will see...

85 Re: Commercial Credit & Finance PLC on Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:32 am

ruwan326

avatar
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@kapifm wrote:Ruwan.... you are wrong...  i am not promoting any of the stock here in the forum... i just share my thoughts dear...machannnn Very Happy
Kapifm, That was not for you Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Only for blood suckers........

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum