Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Submit Post
Submit Post

Latest topics

» MARKET RISE - GUARANTEED
by THUWA Today at 11:36 am

» #PM Crisis#
by samaritan Today at 10:15 am

» Don't put your money on risk ! Buy politically less effect shares !!!!
by The Hunter Today at 7:25 am

» Financial Reports Q-3 2018
by ruwan326 Today at 6:29 am

» what is the best price for TKYO
by Pahan Today at 5:41 am

» Is HNB price is attractive
by Pahan Today at 5:27 am

» BFN DEAL -DONT SELL BFN AT 14 LEVEL
by kalu351 Today at 5:15 am

» BFN Deal to go on in spite of the political crisis
by kalu351 Today at 3:06 am

» ##FUN TOONS###
by ruwan326 Today at 1:36 am

» TBs worth Rs.14.2 bn issued to SriLankan in 2012
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 1:12 am

» SRI LANKA @ 2020
by ruwan326 Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:54 am

» Dealing by directors
by ruwan326 Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:38 pm

» Summary of Key Announcements during the week
by ruwan326 Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:36 pm

» Daily Foreign Transactions
by ruwan326 Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:35 pm

» CSE WEEKLY
by ruwan326 Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:32 pm

» BFN Price HOLDING ON AS THE DEAL COME CLOSER
by sanjulanka Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:59 am

» Another Finance sector deal UBC UBC UBC Deal
by kalu351 Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:26 am

» BFN BFN BFN BFN BFN DEAL ......WITH CHINESE BANK
by kalu351 Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:24 am

» MARKET CRASH - GUARANTEED
by Maharaja Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:02 am

» Q-TO-Q Financial Report-Financial Performance- Period ended 30 September 2018
by ruwan326 Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:30 pm

» CB raises key rates in surprise move to support currency
by Miss-Sangeetha Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:29 am

» President rejects NCM brought against PM, Govt.
by ranferdi Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:06 am

» DIVIDEND ANNOUNCEMENTS- OCT/NOV
by ruwan326 Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:29 am

» Supreme Court issues stay order on Gazette dissolving Parliament
by THUWA Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:58 am

» CSE THIS WEEK
by ruwan326 Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:57 am

» Veterans return to lead state banks
by ruwan326 Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:51 am

» Collect ODEL Range Rs. 23-25 .......Target Price over Rs.35
by soileconomy Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:24 pm

» අනං## මනං ##
by ruwan326 Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:22 pm

» JKH News & Reports
by ruwan326 Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:41 pm

» Survey - Individual Investors' Behaviour and Investment Performance
by eroshans Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:19 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » KEEP EYE ON ALUMEX TARGET PRICE 25 ...

KEEP EYE ON ALUMEX TARGET PRICE 25 ...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 KEEP EYE ON ALUMEX TARGET PRICE 25 ... on Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:06 pm

ddrperera


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
value GEM industry positive impact...
 EPS 0.70 *4=2.8
...
GOOD DIVIDEND POLICY ..21 resistance price can be broke...

2 Re: KEEP EYE ON ALUMEX TARGET PRICE 25 ... on Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:09 am

kasun panditha


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
@ddrperera wrote:value GEM industry positive impact...
 EPS 0.70 *4=2.8
...
GOOD DIVIDEND POLICY ..21 resistance price can be broke...
yeah  feeling looking good....HUNTING SLOWLY..... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

3 Re: KEEP EYE ON ALUMEX TARGET PRICE 25 ... on Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:30 am

asitha1952


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
@kasun panditha wrote:
@ddrperera wrote:value GEM industry positive impact...
 EPS 0.70 *4=2.8
...
GOOD DIVIDEND POLICY ..21 resistance price can be broke...
yeah  feeling looking good....HUNTING SLOWLY..... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
YES  HUGE BUYING PRESSURE.....LOAD......

4 Re: KEEP EYE ON ALUMEX TARGET PRICE 25 ... on Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:44 am

ranferdi

avatar
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
If this market trend keeps alive the ALUM WI pass the 40 mark within one year...

http://::::THIS EMAIL DOESNT WORK.. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON FB ACCO

5 Re: KEEP EYE ON ALUMEX TARGET PRICE 25 ... on Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:24 am

EquityChamp

avatar
Moderator
Alumex can be a good counter but there are even more good counters in the market valuable more than ALUM as well as trading at low PE multiples.

better to screen through few more and select the most valuable one.

6 Re: KEEP EYE ON ALUMEX TARGET PRICE 25 ... on Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:14 pm

ddrperera


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@EquityChamp wrote:Alumex can be a good counter but there are even more good counters in the market valuable more than ALUM as well as trading at low PE multiples.

better to screen through few more and select the most valuable one.
PLEASE MENTION OTHER STOCKS  WITH NAMES..DON'T CRITICIZE  SHARES WITHOUT CORRECT INFORMATION........

7 Re: KEEP EYE ON ALUMEX TARGET PRICE 25 ... on Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:21 pm

TARGET


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@ddrperera wrote:
@EquityChamp wrote:Alumex can be a good counter but there are even more good counters in the market valuable more than ALUM as well as trading at low PE multiples.

better to screen through few more and select the most valuable one.
PLEASE MENTION OTHER STOCKS  WITH NAMES..DON'T CRITICIZE  SHARES WITHOUT CORRECT INFORMATION........
Ado ddr thaama oya magula kage hari age gahala nagala yana share ekak ganna bari unada? Lorry talk witharaine balagena gihama.. Very Happy

8 Re: KEEP EYE ON ALUMEX TARGET PRICE 25 ... on Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:14 pm

ddrperera


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@TARGET wrote:
@ddrperera wrote:
@EquityChamp wrote:Alumex can be a good counter but there are even more good counters in the market valuable more than ALUM as well as trading at low PE multiples.

better to screen through few more and select the most valuable one.
PLEASE MENTION OTHER STOCKS  WITH NAMES..DON'T CRITICIZE  SHARES WITHOUT CORRECT INFORMATION........
Ado ddr thaama oya magula kage hari age gahala nagala yana share ekak ganna bari unada? Lorry talk witharaine balagena gihama.. Very Happy
Addoo api inne 17 iddan hariidda.....nagala thmam  thiyyenne umbe bn lorry talk crap shares promote karan nathhuwa ALUM ganniin adoo......

9 Re: KEEP EYE ON ALUMEX TARGET PRICE 25 ... on Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:35 am

chamil1


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@ddrperera wrote:
@TARGET wrote:
@ddrperera wrote:
@EquityChamp wrote:Alumex can be a good counter but there are even more good counters in the market valuable more than ALUM as well as trading at low PE multiples.

better to screen through few more and select the most valuable one.
PLEASE MENTION OTHER STOCKS  WITH NAMES..DON'T CRITICIZE  SHARES WITHOUT CORRECT INFORMATION........
Ado ddr thaama oya magula kage hari age gahala nagala yana share ekak ganna bari unada? Lorry talk witharaine balagena gihama.. Very Happy
Addoo api inne 17 iddan hariidda.....nagala thmam  thiyyenne umbe bn lorry talk crap shares promote karan nathhuwa ALUM ganniin adoo......

Wait for results. Alum may show YOY profits down or very small growth only

10 Re: KEEP EYE ON ALUMEX TARGET PRICE 25 ... on Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:31 pm

TARGET


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Ddr 17 idan thiyagena innawanam dan wikunala dapan ban. Mama ada kiwa kiyala hitha gannin gon wasso

11 Re: KEEP EYE ON ALUMEX TARGET PRICE 25 ... on Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:52 pm

ddrperera


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@TARGET wrote:Ddr 17 idan thiyagena innawanam dan wikunala dapan ban. Mama ada kiwa kiyala hitha gannin gon wasso
mekke professional forum ekkak nikam pahath ganayata wattenna eppa....hithaganna matath katha karanna baa kiyyala hithhana eppa..wikunnawada nadda kiyyala mn bala gaanam ithin  oyaa ekka awulak kara ganna epaa...

12 Re: KEEP EYE ON ALUMEX TARGET PRICE 25 ... on Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:36 pm

kumarweerarathne

avatar
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Who is this TARGET, need to learn hw to talk in a public forum

13 Re: KEEP EYE ON ALUMEX TARGET PRICE 25 ... on Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:36 am

J-CAT

avatar
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
@kumarweerarathne wrote:Who is this TARGET, need to learn hw to talk in a public forum

He is a Veda community sectional head leader, and also from Monaragala jungle with Grade five standard, willing to rule this country like Wimal Weerawasa, through this type of his talent.

14 Re: KEEP EYE ON ALUMEX TARGET PRICE 25 ... on Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:35 am

TARGET


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@ddrperera wrote:
@TARGET wrote:Ddr 17 idan thiyagena innawanam dan wikunala dapan ban. Mama ada kiwa kiyala hitha gannin gon wasso
mekke professional forum ekkak nikam pahath ganayata wattenna eppa....hithaganna matath katha karanna baa kiyyala hithhana eppa..wikunnawada nadda kiyyala mn bala gaanam ithin  oyaa ekka awulak kara ganna epaa...
Professional forum ekak nisada thamange share eka up karaganna lajja nathuwa meka hama welema alum gana kiya kiya udu buranne... oyta hodai machan professional widiyata higa kawanam ara karuna kiyana higannath ekka ekathu wela.
@kumara and j cat...pls mind your own business. I don't want to hurt you guys. Very Happy

15 Re: KEEP EYE ON ALUMEX TARGET PRICE 25 ... on Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:35 am

ddrperera


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@TARGET wrote:
@ddrperera wrote:
@TARGET wrote:Ddr 17 idan thiyagena innawanam dan wikunala dapan ban. Mama ada kiwa kiyala hitha gannin gon wasso
mekke professional forum ekkak nikam pahath ganayata wattenna eppa....hithaganna matath katha karanna baa kiyyala hithhana eppa..wikunnawada nadda kiyyala mn bala gaanam ithin  oyaa ekka awulak kara ganna epaa...
Professional forum ekak nisada thamange share eka up karaganna lajja nathuwa meka hama welema alum gana kiya kiya udu buranne... oyta hodai machan professional widiyata higa kawanam ara karuna kiyana higannath ekka ekathu wela.
@kumara and j cat...pls mind your own business.  I don't want to hurt you guys. 


THAMAN AI OCCHARA ALUM KIWWAMA  KENTHI GANNE...MATA HIGA KAANA ONE NA DANUTH UNATH SELL KARANA PULUWAN THMANGE MODDA KAMA SHOW KARANA EPPA...PISSEKDA KOHHEDDA

16 Re: KEEP EYE ON ALUMEX TARGET PRICE 25 ... on Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:28 am

TARGET


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Alum neme prasne ddr. Thaman gaththa share eka gana wiswasanam eka gana eka eka topic dhagena kagahanna one nane. Oken wenne nikan ahinsakayo amaruwe watena eka witharai..

17 Re: KEEP EYE ON ALUMEX TARGET PRICE 25 ... on Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:55 pm

ddrperera


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@TARGET wrote:Alum neme prasne ddr. Thaman gaththa share eka gana wiswasanam eka gana eka eka topic dhagena kagahanna one nane. Oken wenne nikan ahinsakayo amaruwe watena eka witharai..

I  AM  NOT PROMOTING CRAPE SHARES...PLEASE CHECK MY PREVIOUS COMMENTS  OF TJL IN 20 ,TAFL  IN 55, VONE ....I HAVE 3 DEGREES WITH MANAGEMENT/IT/CIMA... PROMOTING ONLY  FUNDAMENTAL  SOUND STOCKS... AHINSAKAYO GODDA YANNAWA MISSAK AMARUWEE WATEN NAA..GREG WARRANTS/DPL/HVA/ADAM/PCP CRAP SHARES PROMOTE KARANNA AYATTA   KO OYYA SILENT NEEE.....E GOLLANTATH OYA WAGE COMMENT DAANNA  CARD BOARD WEERAYEK....

18 Re: KEEP EYE ON ALUMEX TARGET PRICE 25 ... on Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:22 pm

chamil1


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@ddrperera wrote:
@TARGET wrote:Alum neme prasne ddr. Thaman gaththa share eka gana wiswasanam eka gana eka eka topic dhagena kagahanna one nane. Oken wenne nikan ahinsakayo amaruwe watena eka witharai..

I  AM  NOT PROMOTING CRAPE SHARES...PLEASE CHECK MY PREVIOUS COMMENTS  OF TJL IN 20 ,TAFL  IN 55, VONE ....I HAVE 3 DEGREES WITH MANAGEMENT/IT/CIMA... PROMOTING ONLY  FUNDAMENTAL  SOUND STOCKS... AHINSAKAYO GODDA YANNAWA MISSAK AMARUWEE WATEN NAA..GREG WARRANTS/DPL/HVA/ADAM/PCP CRAP SHARES PROMOTE KARANNA AYATTA   KO OYYA SILENT NEEE.....E GOLLANTATH OYA WAGE COMMENT DAANNA  CARD BOARD WEERAYEK....




Machang DD perera, pissu nam angoda yanna.


Others - Don't buy ALUM before results . Wait and see. 

19 Re: KEEP EYE ON ALUMEX TARGET PRICE 25 ... on Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:54 am

asitha1952


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
@chamil1 wrote:
@ddrperera wrote:
@TARGET wrote:Alum neme prasne ddr. Thaman gaththa share eka gana wiswasanam eka gana eka eka topic dhagena kagahanna one nane. Oken wenne nikan ahinsakayo amaruwe watena eka witharai..

I  AM  NOT PROMOTING CRAPE SHARES...PLEASE CHECK MY PREVIOUS COMMENTS  OF TJL IN 20 ,TAFL  IN 55, VONE ....I HAVE 3 DEGREES WITH MANAGEMENT/IT/CIMA... PROMOTING ONLY  FUNDAMENTAL  SOUND STOCKS... AHINSAKAYO GODDA YANNAWA MISSAK AMARUWEE WATEN NAA..GREG WARRANTS/DPL/HVA/ADAM/PCP CRAP SHARES PROMOTE KARANNA AYATTA   KO OYYA SILENT NEEE.....E GOLLANTATH OYA WAGE COMMENT DAANNA  CARD BOARD WEERAYEK....






Machang DD perera, pissu nam angoda yanna.


Others - Don't buy ALUM before results . Wait and see. 


Thamun mulinma  Angoda admit  wunna nam hodai waggee...hariyata katha karranaawath dan nathhi piissek da kohhedaa....GUYS DON'T THINK  CHAMIL 1 ANOTHER  MAD GUY AND VIRUS.... Smile Smile Smile   DDR PERERE YOU ARE PROFESSIONAL  GUY.... Laughing Laughing Laughing  SALUTE DDR PERERE ....

20 Re: KEEP EYE ON ALUMEX TARGET PRICE 25 ... on Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:59 am

TARGET


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Good ddr for having 3 degrees. I respect it. So tell me this. What you do here. Helping new comers or just trying to push your share and unload it?
I hv written against lot of blood suckers. Karuna is the most brutal one. Luckily you are not in that category.

21 Re: KEEP EYE ON ALUMEX TARGET PRICE 25 ... on Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:56 am

ddrperera


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@TARGET wrote:Good ddr for having 3 degrees.  I respect it. So tell me this. What you do here. Helping new comers or just trying to push your share and unload it?
I hv written against lot of blood suckers. Karuna is the most brutal one. Luckily you are not in that category.
TARGET I AM PROMOTE ONLY SOUND STOCKS TAFL/PLC/VONE/TJL ....WHAT IS THE REASON FOR NEGLECT OF ALUM SHARES...

22 Re: KEEP EYE ON ALUMEX TARGET PRICE 25 ... on Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:07 am

TARGET


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Ddr , before you promote alum, did you check the world aluminium prices? They are rising. That's mean raw material for alum is rising and hence the profit margin could be reduced. So for keep the same profit margin they will have to increase the prices... This may also affect the sales volume. So better for wait for the reports.
I agree alum fundamentally good one. But the timing is not that perfect.

23 Re: KEEP EYE ON ALUMEX TARGET PRICE 25 ... on Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:33 am

ddrperera


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@TARGET wrote:Ddr , before you promote alum, did you check the world aluminium prices?  They are rising. That's mean raw material for alum is rising and hence the profit margin could be reduced.  So for keep the same profit margin they will have to increase the prices... This may also affect the sales volume. So better for wait for the reports.
I agree alum fundamentally good one. But the timing is not that perfect.
yes I checked it...Fixed price contract  is  main key point  to solve variation of price  issue....

24 Re: KEEP EYE ON ALUMEX TARGET PRICE 25 ... on Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:21 am

samaritan


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Take a break with "ALUMA DOLUMA"..........
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ogKpj5QuSY

25 Re: KEEP EYE ON ALUMEX TARGET PRICE 25 ... on Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:02 pm

chamil1


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@ddrperera wrote:
@TARGET wrote:Ddr , before you promote alum, did you check the world aluminium prices?  They are rising. That's mean raw material for alum is rising and hence the profit margin could be reduced.  So for keep the same profit margin they will have to increase the prices... This may also affect the sales volume. So better for wait for the reports.
I agree alum fundamentally good one. But the timing is not that perfect.
yes I checked it...Fixed price contract  is  main key point  to solve variation of price  issue....

What details do you have of this "Fixed price contract " ?

26 Re: KEEP EYE ON ALUMEX TARGET PRICE 25 ... on Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:00 am

reyaz

avatar
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@chamil1 wrote:
@ddrperera wrote:
@TARGET wrote:Ddr , before you promote alum, did you check the world aluminium prices?  They are rising. That's mean raw material for alum is rising and hence the profit margin could be reduced.  So for keep the same profit margin they will have to increase the prices... This may also affect the sales volume. So better for wait for the reports.
I agree alum fundamentally good one. But the timing is not that perfect.
yes I checked it...Fixed price contract  is  main key point  to solve variation of price  issue....

What details do you have of this "Fixed price contract " ?

Actually aluminium prices world wide may come down. More demand for synthetic alloys is the reason behind this. But I could be wrong, but then again construction industry uses most amount of aluminium so demamd for aluminium is going to be low be cause constructions worldwide is either completed or halted.

27 Re: KEEP EYE ON ALUMEX TARGET PRICE 25 ... on Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:05 am

reyaz

avatar
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
What I am trying to get at is aluminium prices are unpredictable as opposed to oil and rubber prices where oil prices, when there is a crisis in the middle east people know that there will be inadequate supply of oil. Amd rubber prices depends on demand for tyres- which is linked to the automotive sector.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum