Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

Submit Post
සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Forum Disclaimer

The information contained in this forum have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein.

www.srilankaequity.com its blogs, forums, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever.

Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, www.srilankaequity.com its blogs, forums, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » KEEP EYE ON ALUMEX TARGET PRICE 25 ...

KEEP EYE ON ALUMEX TARGET PRICE 25 ...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 KEEP EYE ON ALUMEX TARGET PRICE 25 ... on Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:36 pm

ddrperera

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
First topic message reminder :

value GEM industry positive impact...
 EPS 0.70 *4=2.8
GOOD DIVIDEND POLICY ..21 resistance price can be broke...

26 Re: KEEP EYE ON ALUMEX TARGET PRICE 25 ... on Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:26 pm

ddrperera

@TARGET wrote:Good ddr for having 3 degrees.  I respect it. So tell me this. What you do here. Helping new comers or just trying to push your share and unload it?
I hv written against lot of blood suckers. Karuna is the most brutal one. Luckily you are not in that category.
TARGET I AM PROMOTE ONLY SOUND STOCKS TAFL/PLC/VONE/TJL ....WHAT IS THE REASON FOR NEGLECT OF ALUM SHARES...

27 Re: KEEP EYE ON ALUMEX TARGET PRICE 25 ... on Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:37 pm

TARGET

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Ddr , before you promote alum, did you check the world aluminium prices? They are rising. That's mean raw material for alum is rising and hence the profit margin could be reduced. So for keep the same profit margin they will have to increase the prices... This may also affect the sales volume. So better for wait for the reports.
I agree alum fundamentally good one. But the timing is not that perfect.

28 Re: KEEP EYE ON ALUMEX TARGET PRICE 25 ... on Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:03 pm

ddrperera

@TARGET wrote:Ddr , before you promote alum, did you check the world aluminium prices?  They are rising. That's mean raw material for alum is rising and hence the profit margin could be reduced.  So for keep the same profit margin they will have to increase the prices... This may also affect the sales volume. So better for wait for the reports.
yes I checked it...Fixed price contract  is  main key point  to solve variation of price  issue....

29 Re: KEEP EYE ON ALUMEX TARGET PRICE 25 ... on Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:51 pm

samaritan

Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Take a break with "ALUMA DOLUMA"..........
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ogKpj5QuSY

30 Re: KEEP EYE ON ALUMEX TARGET PRICE 25 ... on Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:32 am

chamil1

Manager - Equity Analytics
@ddrperera wrote:
@TARGET wrote:Ddr , before you promote alum, did you check the world aluminium prices?  They are rising. That's mean raw material for alum is rising and hence the profit margin could be reduced.  So for keep the same profit margin they will have to increase the prices... This may also affect the sales volume. So better for wait for the reports.
yes I checked it...Fixed price contract  is  main key point  to solve variation of price  issue....

What details do you have of this "Fixed price contract " ?

31 Re: KEEP EYE ON ALUMEX TARGET PRICE 25 ... on Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:30 am

reyaz

@chamil1 wrote:
@ddrperera wrote:

What details do you have of this "Fixed price contract " ?

Actually aluminium prices world wide may come down. More demand for synthetic alloys is the reason behind this. But I could be wrong, but then again construction industry uses most amount of aluminium so demamd for aluminium is going to be low be cause constructions worldwide is either completed or halted.

32 Re: KEEP EYE ON ALUMEX TARGET PRICE 25 ... on Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:35 am

reyaz

What I am trying to get at is aluminium prices are unpredictable as opposed to oil and rubber prices where oil prices, when there is a crisis in the middle east people know that there will be inadequate supply of oil. Amd rubber prices depends on demand for tyres- which is linked to the automotive sector.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum