Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය

Latest topics

» CIFL ANY NEWS
by kjojo Today at 1:45 pm

» HVA - Game changer! High profits this quarter!!!!!
by Captain Today at 1:09 pm

» JACKPOT for LDEV share holders
by sanjulanka Today at 12:29 pm

» Meka Mahinda Rajapaksege Wadak
by Yahapalanaya Today at 9:50 am

» CFT share එක මොනව හරි දෙයක් වෙනව වාගෙ.
by sameboy Today at 7:40 am

» Foreign Investment
by bushra03 Today at 1:24 am

» best stocks to buy now
by Ryan Hudson Yesterday at 11:56 pm

» BFN .. ORIENT FINANCE PLC
by rasikagamage Yesterday at 3:28 pm

» RENUKA CAPITAL PLC (KZOO.N0000)
by Namal Yesterday at 2:45 pm

» WATCHOUT CITRUS GROUP SHARES
by Eugine Fernando Yesterday at 12:17 pm

» Jackpot For LDEV share holders
by bushra03 Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:37 pm

» LLMP -වාර්තාව හොඳ නැත
by max shanu Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:31 am

» CFVF will HIT. 40 BY Next. Thursday
by sanjulanka Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:15 am

» MULL trade up possibilities
by Hewagak Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:18 pm

» GROUP LEASE PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED vs COCR
by TARGET Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:51 pm

» Commercial Credit COCR and Group Lease Deal Pricing story
by kjojo Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:40 pm

» HEXP N.0000
by chathura Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:56 pm

» CFT 7+...........today
by max shanu Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:40 pm

» GRANN - Gonna fly
by prasa2004 Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:25 am

» Any News on JINS???
by prasa2004 Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:21 am

» Watch DFCC and NDB and guess which one is best
by Small Investor Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:58 am

» is KFP good to buy
by Fayaz_2017 Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:49 pm

» Plantation stocks
by anjelo Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:13 pm

» Good News - Watch ( VFIN , LFIN , CFIN, SAMP,LOFC)
by Harry82 Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:40 pm

» Avoid investing in Abans Group company shares
by fortuneteller Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:25 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » KEEP EYE ON ALUMEX TARGET PRICE 25 ...

KEEP EYE ON ALUMEX TARGET PRICE 25 ...

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 KEEP EYE ON ALUMEX TARGET PRICE 25 ... on Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:06 pm

ddrperera


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
First topic message reminder :

value GEM industry positive impact...
 EPS 0.70 *4=2.8
...
GOOD DIVIDEND POLICY ..21 resistance price can be broke...


26 Re: KEEP EYE ON ALUMEX TARGET PRICE 25 ... on Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:56 pm

ddrperera


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@TARGET wrote:Good ddr for having 3 degrees.  I respect it. So tell me this. What you do here. Helping new comers or just trying to push your share and unload it?
I hv written against lot of blood suckers. Karuna is the most brutal one. Luckily you are not in that category.
TARGET I AM PROMOTE ONLY SOUND STOCKS TAFL/PLC/VONE/TJL ....WHAT IS THE REASON FOR NEGLECT OF ALUM SHARES...

27 Re: KEEP EYE ON ALUMEX TARGET PRICE 25 ... on Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:07 pm

TARGET


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Ddr , before you promote alum, did you check the world aluminium prices? They are rising. That's mean raw material for alum is rising and hence the profit margin could be reduced. So for keep the same profit margin they will have to increase the prices... This may also affect the sales volume. So better for wait for the reports.
I agree alum fundamentally good one. But the timing is not that perfect.

28 Re: KEEP EYE ON ALUMEX TARGET PRICE 25 ... on Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:33 pm

ddrperera


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@TARGET wrote:Ddr , before you promote alum, did you check the world aluminium prices?  They are rising. That's mean raw material for alum is rising and hence the profit margin could be reduced.  So for keep the same profit margin they will have to increase the prices... This may also affect the sales volume. So better for wait for the reports.
I agree alum fundamentally good one. But the timing is not that perfect.
yes I checked it...Fixed price contract  is  main key point  to solve variation of price  issue....

29 Re: KEEP EYE ON ALUMEX TARGET PRICE 25 ... on Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:21 pm

samaritan


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Take a break with "ALUMA DOLUMA"..........
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ogKpj5QuSY

30 Re: KEEP EYE ON ALUMEX TARGET PRICE 25 ... on Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:02 am

chamil1


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@ddrperera wrote:
@TARGET wrote:Ddr , before you promote alum, did you check the world aluminium prices?  They are rising. That's mean raw material for alum is rising and hence the profit margin could be reduced.  So for keep the same profit margin they will have to increase the prices... This may also affect the sales volume. So better for wait for the reports.
I agree alum fundamentally good one. But the timing is not that perfect.
yes I checked it...Fixed price contract  is  main key point  to solve variation of price  issue....

What details do you have of this "Fixed price contract " ?

31 Re: KEEP EYE ON ALUMEX TARGET PRICE 25 ... on Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:00 am

reyaz

avatar
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@chamil1 wrote:
@ddrperera wrote:
@TARGET wrote:Ddr , before you promote alum, did you check the world aluminium prices?  They are rising. That's mean raw material for alum is rising and hence the profit margin could be reduced.  So for keep the same profit margin they will have to increase the prices... This may also affect the sales volume. So better for wait for the reports.
I agree alum fundamentally good one. But the timing is not that perfect.
yes I checked it...Fixed price contract  is  main key point  to solve variation of price  issue....

What details do you have of this "Fixed price contract " ?

Actually aluminium prices world wide may come down. More demand for synthetic alloys is the reason behind this. But I could be wrong, but then again construction industry uses most amount of aluminium so demamd for aluminium is going to be low be cause constructions worldwide is either completed or halted.

32 Re: KEEP EYE ON ALUMEX TARGET PRICE 25 ... on Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:05 am

reyaz

avatar
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
What I am trying to get at is aluminium prices are unpredictable as opposed to oil and rubber prices where oil prices, when there is a crisis in the middle east people know that there will be inadequate supply of oil. Amd rubber prices depends on demand for tyres- which is linked to the automotive sector.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum