Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Submit Post
Submit Post

Latest topics

» රැවටෙන්න එපා ..විකුන්නන එපා ..ණයට ගන්න එපා .BFN - JINS එකතු කරන්නා හෙට දිනනනවා
by kalu351 Yesterday at 9:30 pm

» BFN ගනු දෙනුව වෙනවා ..
by kalu351 Yesterday at 9:29 pm

» NDB wins Banking Sector National Business Excellence Award 2018
by MarketWch Yesterday at 5:33 pm

» NDB declared ‘Bank of the Year’ by The Banker, UK
by MarketWch Yesterday at 5:33 pm

» Market will RISE expecting a MR Led new government
by samaritan Yesterday at 1:52 pm

» ##FUN TOONS###
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 11:41 am

» CSE THIS WEEK
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 11:37 am

» CROSSINGS TODAY
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 11:31 am

» Summary of Key Announcements during the week
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 11:25 am

» No worries about BFN Deal .i
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 11:21 am

» CSE WEEKLY
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 11:13 am

» FOREIGN NEWS
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 11:10 am

» Dealing by directors
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 10:55 am

» ALHP WILL MOVE UP from next MONDAY
by aklt Yesterday at 10:47 am

» ඔරියන්ට් ෆ්යිනැන්ස් -විකිනීම ස්තිරයි - අද ද අයිලන්ඩ් පුවත් පත බලන්න 2020 වෙනකම් පුලුවන් නම් තියා ගන්න - අදහා ගන්න බැරි ආදායමක් ලබන්න
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 10:33 am

» Daily Foreign Transactions
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 10:11 am

» @RANFERDI, YAhapalan, In which list are you? Puravesi Lithro List, or Kiriella List or other list
by ranferdi Yesterday at 9:06 am

» #PM Crisis#
by ranferdi Yesterday at 9:05 am

» Stocks don’t go up and stay up because of stories, tips, or people’s opinions
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 9:00 am

» FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS IMPAIRMENT COST
by Yahapalanaya Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:10 pm

» MONTH PEACE & HAPPINESS
by Ryan Hudson Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:40 pm

» JINS NO DEAL YET - BFN IS ON AND POSITIVE -CHECK THE COMPNAY ANNOUNCEMENT CAREFULLY - NO NOTHING ABOUT BFN
by kalu351 Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:03 pm

» Will ALHP be eliminated from the CSE?
by wisdom79 Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:41 pm

» Is TKYO.N0000 a Sleeping Giant
by aklt Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:52 pm

» FINALY – BFN – TAKE OVER NEWS IS OUT OFFICIALY -DONT SELL BELOW 20 TRY TO BUY AT CURRENT 15-17 LEVELS
by Equity Suda Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:57 pm

» PLAYERS PICK OF THE DAY
by ruwan326 Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:39 am

» JINS – LIFE FOR SALE – ALONG WITH BFN - BUY BUY BUY
by kalu351 Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:49 pm

» JINS – DON’T BUY BEYOND 30 – DEAL IS AT 30 BFN - BUY BELOW 22 – DEAL IS AT 25
by kalu351 Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:47 pm

» EQUVITY BROKERS AND BARTLEETS COLLECTING BFN -DONT SELL
by kalu351 Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:45 pm

» BFN DONT SELL EVEN AYT 17 COLLECT NOW - PRICE IS 25
by ruwan326 Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:13 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » Poll - Ban member id "Karuna" from this forum

Poll - Ban member id "Karuna" from this forum

Should "Karuna" be banned for disgracing this forum?

69% 69% [ 142 ]
31% 31% [ 63 ]
Total Votes : 205

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Poll - Ban member id "Karuna" from this forum on Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:00 pm

hawklk

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Member id "karuna" is degrading this forum and insulting other members by using foul language in their posts.

This is a disgrace to the forum as well as to the members and I noticed several degrading post by this member id.

Therefore I request the MODS to ban this id.

KAS10

Manager - Equity Analytics
I have raised this concern about 1 year ago if im not mistaken. But MODS dont have backbone to a simple thing, and i was fed up with this forum and kept my self quiet. If Karuna gives you 100 i bet my last cent you lost more than 100. 
Please ban.

TARGET

Those 5 votes should be karuna and his fake ids lol!

vic19

My opinion is this:

This is a open public forum.

Each and every forum member should take responsibility of their post and language.

Banning some one will not work as the admin don't have any tools to stop the same individual coming to this forum again.

There for each member should study each persons by their post and take it accordingly ....

Thanks

hawklk

I agree Vic19, just because you find a few spoiled mangoes or apples you do not cut down the tree....

But kurana totally lost it. Either he is having a nervous breakdown due to huge losses in jkh.w23 or totally blinded by LOVE.....OR someone else is using this ID

Frankly speaking there was a time i too enjoyed reading his posts. But lately his posting were of little or no interest at all. But when I saw those insults and foul language being used I decided to take some action.

The bottom line is MODs rules are final. We are all members since we agree to the rules laid down by the MODs.

chamil1

This is a biased poll. Look at the second option:

No. Please allow him to continue disgracing this forum 

Basically it's written in a way where people who chose that option wants the Forum to be disgraced. Absurd wording !

Suggest the Moderators or Admin conduct these type of polls.

Karuna has helped a lot of people when it comes to shares. I too benefited. But he crosses the line in his verbal outbursts at times as well as when he writes about his personal life in detail - which is not of interest to other people. Generally the moderators should warn him in such situations and if he doesn't change then decide to blacklist him or create a poll if they deem needed (not to be done by normal members).

pfxavier

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
Simple theory. Don't look at his post and also not to reply. Just ignore the man. That will be the best option for the man to fade away.

hiransilva23

Vice President - Equity Analytics
No point f ban these kind f people.if v ban he vl make a new id.den he cn cheat us in a vry smart way.

Chinwi

Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
@pfxavier wrote:Simple theory. Don't look at his post and also not to reply. Just ignore the man. That will be the best option for the man to fade away.

This is the only medicine left.

There are no real mods, Admins or Owners for this forum.
This is a failed investment (in millions) by a well known Group of companies.  
People came to know that an insider in Kirulapona office systematically destroyed this forum for a non disclosed reason with the knowledge of some big man/men in the management .

During the selling, previous owners of the domain marketed this as :

We own Sri Lanka’s No 1 discussion forum, Sri Lanka Equity Forum www srilankaequity com with over 10,000 registered members and over 200,000 stock market related articles and posts that has over 12 million hits to date.

... and collected millions and did not pay a cent to -or at least mentioned-  those who build this forum ( Mainly Mr. SLS and Smallville ) and other contributors. They robbed our years of work.

History : http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t32367-frontier-capital-partners-to-divest-75-shareholdings-of-gmnet-to-sierra-it

News item  :   http://www.ft.lk/article/243028/Frontier-Capital-Partners-to-divest-75--stake-of-GMNet-to-Sierra-IT

trader7

surely, Sierra-IT must be having some sort of control, right

EquityChamp

@Chinwi wrote:
@pfxavier wrote:Simple theory. Don't look at his post and also not to reply. Just ignore the man. That will be the best option for the man to fade away.

People came to know that an insider in Kirulapona office systematically destroyed this forum for a non disclosed reason with the knowledge of some big man/men in the management .

We own Sri Lanka’s No 1 discussion forum, Sri Lanka Equity Forum www srilankaequity com with over 10,000 registered members and over 200,000 stock market related articles and posts that has over 12 million hits to date.

... and collected millions and did not pay a cent to -or at least mentioned-  those who build this forum ( Mainly Mr. SLS and Smallville ) and other contributors. They robbed our years of work.

History : http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t32367-frontier-capital-partners-to-divest-75-shareholdings-of-gmnet-to-sierra-it

News item  :   http://www.ft.lk/article/243028/Frontier-Capital-Partners-to-divest-75--stake-of-GMNet-to-Sierra-IT

Is Sierra IT is the real owner or still GMNet. Cos GMNet & Quibit are still behind the show but not appearing in any way these days. Question

TARGET

21 loosers with devil. Amazing.

nihal123

@Chinwi wrote:

Thanks chinwi

TARGET

Reading some comments,  you can get an idea who are trying to depend the devil. Beware from those. Upto now there are 26. There shouldn't be any compromised for fighting against devil.

Ape rate sasthara karayoi, fensui karayoi minissu andana andhilla dakkama me wage pisso passe yana 26k (meka thawa issarahata wadi wei.) inna eka pudumayak neme.

E wagema me dawas tikata godak aluth username ehema enna athi me poll eka wenuwenma Wink

D.G.Dayaratne

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Karuna may be a Mental case or pretended as mental case

I sympathies him

Mubin Mustafa

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
this is a 2 and poll..1 st poll successfully completed with conclusion with Karunaexit.

this time surely remove Karina and his fake I'd..including miss sangeetha.

Miss-Sangeetha

@Mubin Mustafa wrote:this is a 2 and poll..1 st poll successfully completed with conclusion with Karunaexit.

this time surely remove Karina and his fake I'd..including miss sangeetha.

Could you confirm Miss-Sangeetha from Karuna’s clan or Karuna’s fake ID? Don’t show your foolishness, 14,996 persons are registered with this forum only 78 person going to decided he is going to IN or OUT. This is not Syria’s Islamic State control Aria.

If Miss-Sangeetha Out Miss-Karnchana on the way to come IN, Now Miss-Karnchana on the profile picture. Once again I remember you don’t show your foolishness

Last edited by Miss-Sangeetha on Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

chamil1

@TARGET wrote:Reading some comments,  you can get an idea who are trying to depend the devil. Beware from those. Upto now there are 26. There shouldn't be any compromised for fighting against devil.

Ape rate sasthara karayoi, fensui karayoi minissu andana andhilla dakkama me wage pisso passe yana 26k (meka thawa issarahata wadi wei.) inna eka pudumayak neme.

E wagema me dawas tikata godak aluth username ehema enna athi me poll eka wenuwenma Wink

Target, you seem like an honest person. And you try to keep others informed of wrong that can happen. But when you do, you go overboard and most times bark on the wrong tree.

Karuna's Sharemarket knowledge and his behavior are 2 separate things. Yes he can get banned due to his behavior. But you are commenting on his sharemarket ability in your comment. You and Karuna are light years apart in share analysis knowledge/experience !

So let the Moderators handle the "mood swings" of Karuna...and ban him if they think so. You keep learning about shares. Maybe to be of Karuna's level one day in shares analysis  Smile
Thanks 

hiransilva23

Plz understand karuna z nt a analizer.he z a good player.if snone hav money n ability to play he become a genius.Bt keep in ur mind he need cheat u for get a profit.he cleverly done it frm jkhw23.So be careful

Cricketman

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
Ban someone is the last thing one can do here. But considering karunas past contribution he should be allowed.

TARGET

@chamil1.
God bless you brother

Teller

Lot of new Id s have been created by some one today and yesterday. Those all votes came to Karuna. That's is amazing.

kapifm

Ban Some One will not be the solution....   can create many ids any time you want....what i have observed here is some of the members are playing their own trumpet ( I am king i know everything), promoting one or two stock until they exit/complaining each other/praise someone with different IDS/earlier i use to visit this forum B4 i become a member and the forum was wonderful   every one was respecting each other and that added value to the forum......   But Now  What ????????     using inappropriate language....    Challenge each other....     trying to make pregnant some one.......   there  are  some more i have  missed i believe.......

TARGET

@Teller wrote:Lot of new Id s have been created by some one today and yesterday. Those all votes came to Karuna. That's is amazing.
Ha haa... Danwath samshara ayata nuwana labunoth loku deyak.. Very Happy

Miss-Sangeetha

@Teller wrote:Lot of new Id s have been created by some one today and yesterday. Those all votes came to Karuna. That's is amazing.

This broker agent Teller  earlier had forged alliance with Karuna for the sake of HEXP manipulation, and shared Credit with Karuna now claiming that he has cleaned hands and trying to distance from Karuna, like politician, abusing his moderator power to save guard himself by removing or deleting the post exposing his HEXP misleading.

He now in Crap JKH00023 manipulation with moderator capacity, from this crap JKHW00023 manipulation, all of you can gauge his every day promotion of HEXP.

Miss-Sangeetha

Hello……Teller, by now you can remove my post with heroism  because time has lapsed, all have viewed that post, any way shame for you, for your HEXP manipulation on behalf of your boss and your HEXP mania.

Let me tell what is saying your imagination PV inner software bullish around 105 or Tellerish around 87, shame on you teller you are a moderator doing this type of plunder on innocent victims.

Teller

I can't understand what are you talking about? I don't know what's the reason for fingering against me always? I have very limited time to explain these things .
How ever there were several HEXP posts have been deleted by some one.
No need big promotion for HEXP surely it will surpass 112 levels then stay above 130+ levels.
Gents 10 days only available to enter 20 share holder list . If you hold 22000 or above its possible to be in 20 share holder list

point

Laughing Laughing Laughing karu forum eken elawanda?  Razz Razz

Miss-Sangeetha

@Teller wrote:I can't understand what are you talking about?  I don't know what's the reason for fingering against me always?  I have very limited time to explain these things .  
How ever there were several HEXP posts have been deleted by some one.  
No need big promotion for HEXP surely it will surpass 112 levels then stay above 130+ levels.
Gents 10 days only available to enter 20 share holder list  . If you hold 22000 or above its possible to be in 20 share holder list

Teller could you post your PV inner software catalogue or user guide, there must be any PDF file about that, if you said this is your company secretes you can post only user guide after erasing your Boss’s data

Don’t send hospital scan machine’s user guide as PV inner software user guide, as you did one week before, you mislead us with 2012 HEXP data as year 2016 data,  if you can’t send even this too, Please get lost with your HEXP and PV inner bullish around 105.

Don’t abuse your moderator power to delete this post or others post, I am not writing any bad wards or abusing, if you delete my post, I will come up with more and more violent posts against you.

Note- My so many posts were removed by Teller, abusing his vested moderator power for his own manipulation purpose, though it is not bearing any foul languages or bad words.
This is the reason I posted again, because I exposed his fake PV inner bullish 106         

TARGET

Even With this childish behaviour , karuna lost. Mr. Karuna try hard. You can do it. lol!

Mubin Mustafa

remove karuna's fake id also..including miss sangeetha

Mubin Mustafa

Miss-Sangeetha

This is the real face of our so called experts or professionals in this forum; they are our future politician too.

They are now in forefront in support of conducting Poll, even ready to form alliances with any dirty elements in this forum for the sake of HEXP.

When mud falls on them they are yelling and shouting that their hands are very clean and distancing from dirty elements that they had forged alliance for the sake of HEXP earlier.

In this forum one is Professor Teller also known as G.L Peiris other one is known as our Mervin Silva23 all are our future politician.   

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum