Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Submit Post
Submit Post

Latest topics

» BFN Price HOLDING ON AS THE DEAL COME CLOSER
by sanjulanka Today at 1:29 pm

» Financial Reports Q-3 2018
by ruwan326 Today at 11:52 am

» Another Finance sector deal UBC UBC UBC Deal
by kalu351 Today at 10:56 am

» BFN BFN BFN BFN BFN DEAL ......WITH CHINESE BANK
by kalu351 Today at 10:54 am

» MARKET RISE - GUARANTEED
by samaritan Today at 10:21 am

» #PM Crisis#
by samaritan Today at 9:41 am

» MARKET CRASH - GUARANTEED
by Maharaja Today at 9:32 am

» ##FUN TOONS###
by ruwan326 Today at 7:43 am

» Q-TO-Q Financial Report-Financial Performance- Period ended 30 September 2018
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 9:00 pm

» Daily Foreign Transactions
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 8:12 pm

» CB raises key rates in surprise move to support currency
by Miss-Sangeetha Yesterday at 4:59 pm

» President rejects NCM brought against PM, Govt.
by ranferdi Yesterday at 2:36 pm

» DIVIDEND ANNOUNCEMENTS- OCT/NOV
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 1:59 pm

» SRI LANKA @ 2020
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 7:21 am

» Supreme Court issues stay order on Gazette dissolving Parliament
by THUWA Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:28 pm

» CSE THIS WEEK
by ruwan326 Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:27 am

» Veterans return to lead state banks
by ruwan326 Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:21 am

» Collect ODEL Range Rs. 23-25 .......Target Price over Rs.35
by soileconomy Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:54 pm

» අනං## මනං ##
by ruwan326 Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:52 pm

» JKH News & Reports
by ruwan326 Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:11 pm

» Survey - Individual Investors' Behaviour and Investment Performance
by eroshans Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:49 pm

» USD/MXN Can Face A Bearish Reversal
by GersonH Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:22 pm

» EURUSD breaks major horizontal support
by GersonH Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:18 pm

» EURCHF is headed south
by GersonH Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:14 pm

» EURUSD: the pair is close to the lower boundary of the B-B channel
by GersonH Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:12 pm

» Parliament dissolved from midnight ????????
by Yahapalanaya Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:24 pm

» JKH 1:20 Buy back trick.
by ranferdi Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:19 am

» Bitcoin Cash especially has a high chance
by GersonH Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:19 am

» USDCHF pivot point is at a level of 1.0095
by GersonH Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:17 am

» EURUSD: breakout of the upwards channel
by GersonH Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:15 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » Need to evaluate how many members are really sharing in SLEF

Need to evaluate how many members are really sharing in SLEF

When is the last time entered a post in Equity Forum

58% 58% [ 43 ]
8% 8% [ 6 ]
34% 34% [ 25 ]
Total Votes : 74

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

EquityChamp

Any member who is participating in SLEF can select any of the given choices. Let's see how it goes.

hiransilva23

Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Ec mokada me hana tanama vote karana ewa dala???mata nikan pissu wage

EquityChamp

There is a purpose. You also should vote if not.

EquityChamp

Only 18 votes so far. There should be more. Members who are in the forum please try to vote.

Thanks

EquityChamp

Improved to 23 but still lot to vote. Please come up and use your vote.
Thanks

EquityChamp

Its 27 yet not enough. There should be more who can vote. The forum statistics says registered members as of now is 15,012. Please vote.

EquityChamp

Only 30. There are many more to vote. Why the voting happens in snail pace?

worthiness

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Just look at the results of elections held in the country in the past. Non voting % is substantial & increasing uptrend since no confidence/trust on applied system.
It is a preemptive situation.

EquityChamp

Now the total 36. Where are the others?

EquityChamp

For two weeks only 38 have voted so far. Where are the others. The forum statistics reveal that the registered member count in over 15,000. So not even 1% have voted. people who are using/reaching this forum please come and cast your vote.

EquityChamp

Now 40 with two more. How hard to get these people in????

EquityChamp

More than one month for this vote and so far we have got 43 votes. Out of that only 32 says they have posted within last three months.

The forum says it has 15,272 registered users and we have got only 43 votes which is 0.3% of total registered users. So what is the actual number of users of this forum? The users registering with this forum are only to view the content but not to share any thing?
I am amazed. Question Question Question

Brinthan

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
EC Sir I think most of the forum members have fake ids...May be one,two,three........ten etc...and they used this ids depend on their situations mostly promotions...

EquityChamp

Interesting. Only 50 votes out of 15.2k registered members. Its time for the admin to really cleanse the forum to reflect the true data. This forum do not have 15k users now. I think max it has will be around 500.

15 LET ME ENLIGHTEN YOU on Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:49 am

ruwan326

@EquityChamp wrote:Interesting. Only 50 votes out of 15.2k registered members. Its time for the admin to really cleanse the forum to reflect the true data. This forum do not have 15k users now. I think max it has will be around 500.
Well EC, I got the answer for your question.............. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

There are members pop up in the forum just like mushrooms.......... Mad Mad Mad Mad

Remember the guy called sachin 999 who wanted to sell his CIFL crap?????? you will not see him again........

Each crap share there will be one or more members ...... when the crrace is over they dissapier and come again with a new profile............ lol! lol! lol!

One question for you, will ALUM reach 23/=+ this week??????

EquityChamp

@ruwan326 wrote:
@EquityChamp wrote:Interesting. Only 50 votes out of 15.2k registered members. Its time for the admin to really cleanse the forum to reflect the true data. This forum do not have 15k users now. I think max it has will be around 500.
Well EC, I got the answer for your question.............. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

There are members pop up in the forum just like mushrooms.......... Mad Mad Mad Mad

Remember the guy called sachin 999 who wanted to sell his CIFL crap?????? you will not see him again........

Each crap share there will be one or more members ...... when the crrace is over they dissapier and come again with a new profile............ lol! lol! lol!

You may be correct. What admin need to do is to ERASE all the ID profiles that are de active for six months or so. So if the same user wants to active again then he/she need to reactivate the ID profile. System capabilities must built in to the forum for that.

For your question of ALUM, you have asked the wrong question from the wrong person. I will never wright time bound price targets in a public forum like done by many promoters Rather I interest only on showing the future value only.

Thanks

ruwan326

@EquityChamp wrote:
@ruwan326 wrote:

You may be correct. What admin need to do is to ERASE all the ID profiles that are de active for six months or so. So if the same user wants to active again then he/she need to reactivate the ID profile. System capabilities must built in to the forum for that.

For your question of ALUM, you have asked the wrong question from the wrong person. I will never wright time bound price targets in a public forum like done by many promoters Rather I interest only on showing the future value only.

Thanks
Thanks EC............ You are a real investor and we can learn lot from you lol! lol! lol!

EquityChamp

While on October 24th this forum has 15.2K registered users and by today 15th November that number zoomed into 16.1k. 800 odd new users within 21 days. What a forum this has been Very Happy I think there are not even this number of investors registered with CDS.

Also only 53 have voted here but 150+ votes for the poll to evaluate myself. Fantastic indications to say that this forum is going to a dark forest. Sad

DANIDU

Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Voted. Thanks.

Total votes 70 now.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum