Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Submit Post
Submit Post

Latest topics

» JINS - BFN DELAS 100% SURE මතකද . ජනශක්ති GENERAL සමාගම වික්ක හැටි - එක පාරටම
by ruwan326 Today at 8:04 am

» BFN ගනු දෙනුව වෙනවා ..
by ruwan326 Today at 7:50 am

» රැවටෙන්න එපා ..විකුන්නන එපා ..ණයට ගන්න එපා .BFN - JINS එකතු කරන්නා හෙට දිනනනවා
by easthetic Today at 7:46 am

» News Behind CTCE.N0000 Running?
by crs Yesterday at 6:08 pm

» SRI LANKA @ 2020
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 9:36 am

» Financial Reports Q-3 2018
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 9:26 am

» ##FUN TOONS###
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 9:14 am

» CROSSINGS TODAY
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 9:08 am

» Daily Foreign Transactions
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 9:02 am

» NDB declared ‘Bank of the Year’ by The Banker, UK
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 8:41 am

» NDB wins Banking Sector National Business Excellence Award 2018
by MarketWch Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:33 pm

» Market will RISE expecting a MR Led new government
by samaritan Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:52 pm

» CSE THIS WEEK
by ruwan326 Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:37 am

» Summary of Key Announcements during the week
by ruwan326 Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:25 am

» No worries about BFN Deal .i
by ruwan326 Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:21 am

» CSE WEEKLY
by ruwan326 Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:13 am

» FOREIGN NEWS
by ruwan326 Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:10 am

» Dealing by directors
by ruwan326 Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:55 am

» ALHP WILL MOVE UP from next MONDAY
by aklt Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:47 am

» ඔරියන්ට් ෆ්යිනැන්ස් -විකිනීම ස්තිරයි - අද ද අයිලන්ඩ් පුවත් පත බලන්න 2020 වෙනකම් පුලුවන් නම් තියා ගන්න - අදහා ගන්න බැරි ආදායමක් ලබන්න
by ruwan326 Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:33 am

» @RANFERDI, YAhapalan, In which list are you? Puravesi Lithro List, or Kiriella List or other list
by ranferdi Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:06 am

» #PM Crisis#
by ranferdi Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:05 am

» Stocks don’t go up and stay up because of stories, tips, or people’s opinions
by ruwan326 Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:00 am

» FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS IMPAIRMENT COST
by Yahapalanaya Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:10 pm

» MONTH PEACE & HAPPINESS
by Ryan Hudson Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:40 pm

» JINS NO DEAL YET - BFN IS ON AND POSITIVE -CHECK THE COMPNAY ANNOUNCEMENT CAREFULLY - NO NOTHING ABOUT BFN
by kalu351 Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:03 pm

» Will ALHP be eliminated from the CSE?
by wisdom79 Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:41 pm

» Is TKYO.N0000 a Sleeping Giant
by aklt Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:52 pm

» FINALY – BFN – TAKE OVER NEWS IS OUT OFFICIALY -DONT SELL BELOW 20 TRY TO BUY AT CURRENT 15-17 LEVELS
by Equity Suda Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:57 pm

» PLAYERS PICK OF THE DAY
by ruwan326 Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:39 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » POLL Needed from the community. Please contribute

POLL Needed from the community. Please contribute

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

wallstreetguy

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
EquityChamp and others, thank you for the timely initiative for conducting polls in this forum to check the activeness and the sentiments of our members. Its an excellent way to gain insight of our large community.

Coincidentally I am working on a research paper for my masters dissertation based on  Finance and the impact on Peoples Lifestyles. 

I really need your help, everyone helps in this forum. It will only take less than a minute of your time. I would really appreciate it if you contribute to this survey and hit the submit button.

A minute is all I ask. Smile  Its very quick and fun and interesting questions.  

And yes, all results are public and anonymous. It can be viewed, once you fill the form and hit the submit button.  That's it.

Thank you again, in advance. look forward for your responds. 

Lets keep this forum active once again.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeSZXIBn4-Sz58Vgg6j3WZbRrqTisLlOu0rF-569q5Rfsl2Ow/viewform

wallstreetguy

So far only three responds from this forum. This thread has been seen by multiple people, but no respond. which is disappointing. a forum consisting or more than 10k members.

Please respond to it. Highly appreciate it and a big help if you. Plus you can see the statistics for yourself.

Whoever has responded so far. Thank you so much!

wallstreetguy

Cmon! Help a member out! You can do this! Going good! Atleast 1% of this forum. 

Cmon. Lets be active people.

Bullrunner7

Manager - Equity Analytics
Interesting survey !
I have filled it up for you Smile

wallstreetguy

Thanks bull runner! So far only 17 responses. Please make attempt to fill up. It just takes only a minute or less for the people who havent taken.

Once the data is collected, I will reveal an infographic what these data actually means. Till in the mean time, please keep filling. 

thanks alot!

Mrs Kudabadu Kularthnae

Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
i have filled it..may i give some suggestion...

1 please do ethical research (inform us what is the purpose of research? who is conducting? what about privacy)

2. what r u ? occupation ? mobile OS>>>give option others/

Bale87

Stock Trader
Hi WallStreet guy. I have filled the form. Just a small advice, if you haven't shown this form to your supervisor you should better do it soon before getting any feedback. I have to agree with Mrs Kularathnae suggestions. When you are collecting data for a research you should properly identify yourself and should make us aware of the purpose of this information gathering. We might not belong to your sample. In that case the quality of your research will be affected....

Mubin Mustafa

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
don't be fool by filling this form.he is collecting IP adresss and use your cookies...

he is collecting your personal information..through hidden way..not directly asking..he will have access to your online trading and banking beaware..

Brinthan

@Mubin Mustafa wrote:don't be fool by filling this form.he is collecting IP adresss and use your cookies...

he is collecting your personal information..through hidden way..not directly asking..he will have access to your online trading and banking beaware..
MUBIN FCID Very Happy

wallstreetguy

hahah! mubin Mustafa? Really? Wow! Collecting IP addresses and cookies? Seriously? Are you that ignorant? I cannot imagine why did you think in such a way. i believe you haven't filled any surveys before and you dont know how technology works. that's for sure.

Let me assure you, none of your details are used for anything other than the research i'm doing. 

You make me laugh Mubin, the details in this survey is not even related to anything what you just mentioned. Please if you didn't fill it, its fine with me. just don't create unnecessary hassle. 

In reply to Mrs. Kularathnae and Bale87. 

I'm an whitecollar guy doing this research for the paper im working on to find out how finance and its literacy impacts on peoples lifestyles for my masters. The reason i posted in this forum is because, you belong to the type of sample data which im looking for.

And I have been in this forum for far too long, longer than most of the members who have just replied to me. Yet we all remain anonymous. 

All these data is collected to see how different age groups have their own preferences, type of behaviors and literacy. All of these data which is collected is anonymous and I myself will have no clue about you other than the data what you submitted.

However, like I said before, I will make sure I will make an info graphic and publish on this thread revealing the metrics of such data. It will be interesting for you all to know.

wallstreetguy

so far 22 contribution. Thank you, but can do better. Please fill up for those who haven't!

Mubin Mustafa

DONT FILL UP DONT FALL IN TRAP HE WILL STEAL YOUR USER NAME AND PASSWORD>>

RECENTLY YOU MAY REMEMBER SL WEBSITE HACK.

HE IS A KIND OF HAKER..

DONT KNOW THE BASIC RULES OF RESEARCH..

UNETHEICAL FORMAT.

Mubin Mustafa

you may think you can provide false infomation but the moment you click his link you become trap..
so dont try
ignore it

wallstreetguy

Suree. What ever you say Mubin. What ever you say.

Its a google survey form everybody. 

Sigh! The members in this forum!

wallstreetguy

has anyone got the chance to fill the survey up? I will have to close it by this weekend to obtain the results. For those who didnt,please do.

thanks.

Bullrunner7

How many have filled it up so far ?

wallstreetguy

23 brother! So far 23. You can go check it on the link.

wallstreetguy

Unfortunately only 26 filled it. My target and sample data needed at least 100 from this forum (representing 1% of this forum), to get more clarity for my research.

Its sad!

Anyways. Thanks for those who contributed. Highly value it

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum