Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Submit Post
Submit Post

Latest topics

» DIVIDEND ANNOUNCEMENTS- OCT/NOV
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 9:04 pm

» ##FUN TOONS###
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 8:57 pm

» SRI LANKA @ 2020
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 8:51 pm

» FOREIGN NEWS
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 8:05 pm

» Daily Foreign Transactions
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 8:04 pm

» CTCE, UAL, AAIC,JINS moving up
by mark Yesterday at 7:33 pm

» TFC nine months loss going to be more than 3 billion
by Asia Yesterday at 7:21 pm

» #PM Crisis#
by samaritan Yesterday at 2:36 pm

» No more DEALS -NO more kalu351/wisdom79
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 12:42 pm

» MARKET CRASH - GUARANTEED
by Maharaja Yesterday at 11:10 am

» Stock Market Tomorrow??
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 10:02 am

» ALHP WILL MOVE UP from next MONDAY
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 9:55 am

» PLAYERS PICK OF THE DAY
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 9:50 am

» Fresh Cut Bank Instruments (Lease Option/Sales Option)
by reliablemandate Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:57 pm

» ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON
by wisdom79 Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:25 pm

» අනං## මනං ##
by ruwan326 Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:24 am

» Financial Reports Q-3 2018
by ruwan326 Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:49 pm

» CSE WEEKLY
by ruwan326 Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:45 pm

» Dealing by directors
by ruwan326 Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:39 pm

» CROSSINGS TODAY
by ruwan326 Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:59 pm

» News Behind CTCE.N0000 Running?
by Agape Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:07 pm

» දුනාමි CSEC කැපිටල් එක 98% ජනශක්ති සමූහය මිලයට ගන්නෙත් BFN ගනුදෙනුව ස්තිරවම වෙන නිසා කියලයි තතු දත්තෝ කියන්නේ
by ruwan326 Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:22 am

» FOR all the BFN/CFVF/JINS Promoters
by ruwan326 Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:25 am

» HDFC is the luckiest bank!
by easthetic Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:47 am

» GOOD COUNTERS AT THE MOMENT
by sanjulanka Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:49 am

» CTCE and JINS
by Agape Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:36 pm

» Asia Asset Finance announces Rs. 425 mn IPO
by Chillr_25 Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:48 pm

» CSE THIS WEEK
by ruwan326 Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:03 am

» @RANFERDI, YAhapalan, In which list are you? Puravesi Lithro List, or Kiriella List or other list
by ruwan326 Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:27 am

» Keep eye on ASIY
by ruwan326 Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:23 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » ACCESS ENG

ACCESS ENG

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 ACCESS ENG on Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:44 am

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
any ideas about ACCESS ENG?

I think today some artificial selling orders around 400-500 K stocks.

bcz some selling orders not in the top 10. and collecting 25.2 - 25.3 level.

please mention here your ideas.....

2 Re: ACCESS ENG on Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:19 am

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Port city started now. these days doing some paper works.

I got this news from one of Top Civil Eng in sri lanka (he is working in Highway project)

dont forget AEL

3 Re: ACCESS ENG on Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:11 am

EquityChamp

avatar
Moderator
AEL will follow the trend of TJL and TKYO for sure. You can compare the price gaps in 3 month instalments. If you invest for one year you may end up over 50% gain. Also don't forget KAPI which will follow AEL and reaching 50 is a high probability scenario. This is my view.

4 Re: ACCESS ENG on Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:13 am

suku502


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
First i joint the forum after long time and it is nice to see our senior members .

i had to enjoy past bitter months and faced so many losses in my investment portfolio (not only shares).
but i can't give up easily. and come back with new strategies and new analyzing approaches. specially with good mind set. let's see the difference.

about AEL....... 
 yes, sure this is very valuable share to hold for period of one year and more than 2 years will give definite high pay back.... Very Happy Very Happy

5 Re: ACCESS ENG on Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:41 pm

Thushara Ayya

avatar
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@EquityChamp wrote:AEL will follow the trend of TJL and TKYO for sure. You can compare the price gaps in 3 month instalments. If you invest for one year you may end up over 50% gain. Also don't forget KAPI which will follow AEL and reaching 50 is a high probability scenario. This is my view.

Totally agreed with you EC, "Know people know the value of Access" Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

If you buy tomorrow @ 25.30, it's best price, last month it went 27.10 too..... 1.50 discount if you buy now...( I already loaded)

6 Re: ACCESS ENG on Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:11 pm

point

avatar
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@Thushara Ayya wrote:
@EquityChamp wrote:AEL will follow the trend of TJL and TKYO for sure. You can compare the price gaps in 3 month instalments. If you invest for one year you may end up over 50% gain. Also don't forget KAPI which will follow AEL and reaching 50 is a high probability scenario. This is my view.

Totally agreed with you EC, "Know people know the value of Access" Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

If you buy tomorrow @ 25.30, it's best price, last month it went 27.10 too..... 1.50 discount if you buy now...( I already loaded)
true

7 Re: ACCESS ENG on Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:17 pm

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
AEL foreign buying around 7.2 M worth stocks.

good to see TJL also collected by foreigners 28.7 M worth stocks.

8 Re: ACCESS ENG on Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:30 pm

point

avatar
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Hope AEL will not move till 27th this month. Still have chance to enter.  AEL is a stock which cant say its future value for now. Its real value is cant even calculate too. First NEWS will come soon. I know AEL applied port city tenders and their prices always lowest in SL for mainly concrete based items. Hope it will be disclose soon

9 Re: ACCESS ENG on Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:35 pm

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@point wrote:Hope AEL will not move till 27th this month. Still have chance to enter.  AEL is a stock which cant say its future value for now. Its real value is cant even calculate too. First NEWS will come soon. I know AEL applied port city tenders and their prices always lowest in SL for mainly concrete based items. Hope it will be disclose soon


27th. you mean we have to stay until JKH W23 story over. I think this is not related now. if local thinks these related then foreign investors will get advantage. collection is start now I need to drag more quantity.I need some amount of time. I hope it will have but if not. unable to collect.

10 Re: ACCESS ENG on Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:07 am

EquityChamp

avatar
Moderator
AEL is fundamentally sound in the time to come. Industry outlook too look positive to me.

11 Re: ACCESS ENG on Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:00 am

samaritan


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
AEL WILL BE THE TARGET OF FOREIGN BUYING WITH THE IMPENDING CONSTRUCTION BOOM IN SRI LANKA.

12 Re: ACCESS ENG on Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:01 am

Thushara Ayya

avatar
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Thushara Ayya wrote:
@EquityChamp wrote:AEL will follow the trend of TJL and TKYO for sure. You can compare the price gaps in 3 month instalments. If you invest for one year you may end up over 50% gain. Also don't forget KAPI which will follow AEL and reaching 50 is a high probability scenario. This is my view.

Totally agreed with you EC, "Know people know the value of Access" Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

If you buy tomorrow @ 25.30, it's best price, last month it went 27.10 too..... 1.50 discount if you buy now...( I already loaded)

If you buy yesterday or this morning, now it's shows Break even point....

13 Re: ACCESS ENG on Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:59 pm

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
TJL and AEL today also foreign buying. why local selling this price with panic. Port city on the way and other construction project also started(Paper work level)

MAGA, AEL, KAPI getting benefits from these. MAGA is private firm 

Keep collecting AEL.

14 Re: ACCESS ENG on Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:39 pm

w.p.c.s.bandara


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
last chance for AEL it will go 30+

15 Re: ACCESS ENG on Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:45 pm

point

avatar
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Results very quick than i thought. port city news and stories coming out access will part of them soon
http://www.lankabusinessonline.com/infrastructure-port-city-to-transform-colombo-boost-facilities/

16 Re: ACCESS ENG on Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:14 pm

kapifm

avatar
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
What  will be  the  target  price????

17 Re: ACCESS ENG on Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:43 pm

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
again today

AEL and TJL foreign buying...

TJL 110 M worth stocks
AEL 12.9 M worth stocks

AEL and TJL is two star in the CSE now...

18 Re: ACCESS ENG on Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:05 pm

Teller

avatar
Moderator
AEL is a good business with proper diversification. AEL,JKH will get more foreign attraction in coming days.

19 Re: ACCESS ENG on Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:20 pm

Ran49


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

20 Re: ACCESS ENG on Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:59 pm

Brinthan

avatar
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
What is the short term target for AEL ..Will it pass 30 in a very short time..?.Like what happend to TJL suddenly 42 to 46....

21 Re: ACCESS ENG on Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:59 pm

point

avatar
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@Brinthan wrote:What is the short term target for AEL ..Will it pass 30 in a very short time..?.Like what happend to TJL suddenly 42 to 46....
i don't think so still collecting. lot will buy at 28 to 29 then will see. price movement time period depend on size of selling quantity. if more selling on low it will boom soon.

22 Re: ACCESS ENG on Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:57 pm

dennam jambu


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
කට්ටිය දැන්ම ගන්න එපා ඉදිකිරීම් කොටස් / මොකද දන්නවද කිරිඇල්ල නියම ටොය් නැකතක් එනකන් පාරවල් හදන්නේ නැලු .මේ නිව්ස්එකක්.                                                                                                                                                                                         
මේ වසරේ නැකැත් නැතිවීම නිසා අධිවේගී මාර්ග තුනක ඉදිකිරීම් නොකරන බව මහාමාර්ග ඇමති  ලක්‍ෂමන් කිරිඇල්ල මහතා උඩුනුවර පැවති උත්සවයක් අමතමින් කියා සිටියේය.
මේ වසර අවසාන කලයේ නැකැත් නැති නිසා එන ජනවාරියේදී කොළඹ-මහනුවර අධිවේගී මාර්ගය, කොළඹ-රත්නපුර අධිවේගී මාර්ගය, කුරුණෑගල-දඹුල්ල අධිවේගී මාර්ගය එසේ වැඩ ආරම්භ කරන බවද ඔහු එහිදී කියා සිටියේය.
නැකැත් තිබුනේ නම් මේ වසරේම ඒවායේ වැඩ අරඹන්නට තිබූ බවද ඇමතිවරයා කියා සිටියේය.

23 Re: ACCESS ENG on Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:25 pm

Brinthan

avatar
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@dennam jambu wrote:කට්ටිය දැන්ම ගන්න එපා ඉදිකිරීම් කොටස් / මොකද දන්නවද කිරිඇල්ල නියම ටොය් නැකතක් එනකන් පාරවල් හදන්නේ නැලු .මේ නිව්ස්එකක්.                                                                                                                                                                                         
මේ වසරේ නැකැත් නැතිවීම නිසා අධිවේගී මාර්ග තුනක ඉදිකිරීම් නොකරන බව මහාමාර්ග ඇමති  ලක්‍ෂමන් කිරිඇල්ල මහතා උඩුනුවර පැවති උත්සවයක් අමතමින් කියා සිටියේය.
මේ වසර අවසාන කලයේ නැකැත් නැති නිසා එන ජනවාරියේදී කොළඹ-මහනුවර අධිවේගී මාර්ගය, කොළඹ-රත්නපුර අධිවේගී මාර්ගය, කුරුණෑගල-දඹුල්ල අධිවේගී මාර්ගය එසේ වැඩ ආරම්භ කරන බවද ඔහු එහිදී කියා සිටියේය.
නැකැත් තිබුනේ නම් මේ වසරේම ඒවායේ වැඩ අරඹන්නට තිබූ බවද ඇමතිවරයා කියා සිටියේය.
January i expect access should be trade 30+...We have to proactive to collect this valuable gem before it went to its fair value...

24 Re: ACCESS ENG on Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:28 pm

Brinthan

avatar
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

25 Re: ACCESS ENG on Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:39 pm

point

avatar
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
its now ready for 28 stable point.lets see

26 Re: ACCESS ENG on Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:04 pm

Brinthan

avatar
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
#Under the Southern Expressway Extension program AEL has received LKR1.0bn worth of work in pilling and other ground preparation activities

AEL commenced constructing 3 flyover bridges during mid-2016. Total project value amounts to LKR1.85bn

# To recommence the Central Expressway project worth USD2.5bn AEL was [size=32]selected as one of the main contractors to work in phase 2 of the project. It is [/size][size=32]expected that AEL would receive construction work worth LKR15.0 bn[/size]

#AEL is awarded LKR 3bn worth work in the „Water Front‟ project of JKH‟s

These are some of the recent project awarded - extracted from capital trust research report (please refer full report )

27 Re: ACCESS ENG on Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:37 am

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Brinthan wrote:#Under the Southern Expressway Extension program AEL has received LKR1.0bn worth of work in pilling and other ground preparation activities

AEL commenced constructing 3 flyover bridges during mid-2016. Total project value amounts to LKR1.85bn

# To recommence the Central Expressway project worth USD2.5bn AEL was [size=32]selected as one of the main contractors to work in phase 2 of the project. It is [/size][size=32]expected that AEL would receive construction work worth LKR15.0 bn[/size]

#AEL is awarded LKR 3bn worth work in the „Water Front‟ project of JKH‟s

These are some of the recent project awarded - extracted from capital trust research report (please refer full report )


Central Expressway

Phase 2 - AEL get 15 Billion worth work
Phase 4 - they are getting 200 Billions worth work (that is on pipe line)

AEL next few years a GEM. my target is after 2-3 year over 50 rupees.

any ideas

28 Re: ACCESS ENG on Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:57 am

kcd1992


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
Reaching Rs.30/= will be a milestone. Because that's a price many predict AEL to be in future. How soon it will reach is a question, I believe it will reach there before the year end  Cool

Not only MACD, DMI is also moving on positive direction. This is an interesting stock to watch

29 Re: ACCESS ENG on Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:06 am

Brinthan

avatar
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@kcd1992 wrote:Reaching Rs.30/= will be a milestone. Because that's a price many predict AEL to be in future. How soon it will reach is a question, I believe it will reach there before the year end  Cool

Not only MACD, DMI is also moving on positive direction. This is an interesting stock to watch
Reaching 30 is a short term target for me...After Nov it should be 30+..Mark..

30 Re: ACCESS ENG on Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:21 am

w.p.c.s.bandara


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
before november it will 30

31 Re: ACCESS ENG on Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:26 am

kcd1992


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
Look today's order book  cheers

32 Re: ACCESS ENG on Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:30 pm

EquityChamp

avatar
Moderator
Despite order book drama it is nicely pace for 20%-30% gain within medium term. Solid look-a-like stock based on future expectations. 35/- 36/- appears the mid term target mark.

33 Re: ACCESS ENG on Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:40 pm

killstock


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
I have doubts about access. They are not so good at paying dividends. Just 30% of profits. Cannot see reason for higher retention. Get in and get out fast. At one time they dumped the Waters Edge investors.

34 Re: ACCESS ENG on Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:39 pm

Brinthan

avatar
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@killstock wrote:I have doubts about access. They are not so good at paying dividends. Just 30% of profits. Cannot see reason for higher retention. Get in and get out fast. At one time they dumped the Waters Edge investors.
MR.KILLSTOCK Now we are looking for price appreciation in short and meadium term..and there is a possible dividend expectation of .50 in November...

35 Re: ACCESS ENG on Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:11 pm

Brinthan

avatar
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Even the last day of the month 1.6Mn shares traded & Secoend most active share today.Next week there is possible price appreciation can expect.....

36 Re: ACCESS ENG on Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:40 pm

w.p.c.s.bandara


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
Guys don't sell until November dividend announcement

37 Re: ACCESS ENG on Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:41 pm

samaritan


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@killstock wrote:I have doubts about access. They are not so good at paying dividends. Just 30% of profits. Cannot see reason for higher retention. Get in and get out fast. At one time they dumped the Waters Edge investors.
AEL is not in the business of selling brinjals. They need the high retention to deal with the massive infrastructure development projects. They are undoubtedly the leader in the construction sector with enormous potential for growth in the future.

38 Re: ACCESS ENG on Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:19 pm

EquityChamp

avatar
Moderator
Agree with Samari..

39 Re: ACCESS ENG on Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:37 pm

Brinthan

avatar
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
I also agree with u Mr.samaritan...Don't forgot AEL stands Rs.42...Before this new gvt stop all the construction allied activities in JAN 2015....So there is a huge potential behind this share...

40 Re: ACCESS ENG on Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:22 pm

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Brinthan wrote:I also agree with u Mr.samaritan...Don't forgot AEL stands Rs.42...Before this new gvt stop all the construction allied activities in JAN 2015....So there is a huge potential behind this share...


Keep believe. with time AEL move to all time high again  

Mega Polis projects
Port city (after reclaim land. there is plenty of constructions projects.)
High ways. 
Housing development projects (Government - for poor people )

etc........

think and invest....

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum