Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Submit Post
Submit Post

Latest topics

» BFN ගනු දෙනුව වෙනවා ..
by nosf766 Today at 12:16 pm

» රැවටෙන්න එපා ..විකුන්නන එපා ..ණයට ගන්න එපා .BFN - JINS එකතු කරන්නා හෙට දිනනනවා
by Gambino7 Today at 9:45 am

» SRI LANKA @ 2020
by ruwan326 Today at 9:36 am

» Financial Reports Q-3 2018
by ruwan326 Today at 9:26 am

» ##FUN TOONS###
by ruwan326 Today at 9:14 am

» CROSSINGS TODAY
by ruwan326 Today at 9:08 am

» Daily Foreign Transactions
by ruwan326 Today at 9:02 am

» NDB declared ‘Bank of the Year’ by The Banker, UK
by ruwan326 Today at 8:41 am

» NDB wins Banking Sector National Business Excellence Award 2018
by MarketWch Yesterday at 5:33 pm

» Market will RISE expecting a MR Led new government
by samaritan Yesterday at 1:52 pm

» CSE THIS WEEK
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 11:37 am

» Summary of Key Announcements during the week
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 11:25 am

» No worries about BFN Deal .i
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 11:21 am

» CSE WEEKLY
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 11:13 am

» FOREIGN NEWS
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 11:10 am

» Dealing by directors
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 10:55 am

» ALHP WILL MOVE UP from next MONDAY
by aklt Yesterday at 10:47 am

» ඔරියන්ට් ෆ්යිනැන්ස් -විකිනීම ස්තිරයි - අද ද අයිලන්ඩ් පුවත් පත බලන්න 2020 වෙනකම් පුලුවන් නම් තියා ගන්න - අදහා ගන්න බැරි ආදායමක් ලබන්න
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 10:33 am

» @RANFERDI, YAhapalan, In which list are you? Puravesi Lithro List, or Kiriella List or other list
by ranferdi Yesterday at 9:06 am

» #PM Crisis#
by ranferdi Yesterday at 9:05 am

» Stocks don’t go up and stay up because of stories, tips, or people’s opinions
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 9:00 am

» FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS IMPAIRMENT COST
by Yahapalanaya Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:10 pm

» MONTH PEACE & HAPPINESS
by Ryan Hudson Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:40 pm

» JINS NO DEAL YET - BFN IS ON AND POSITIVE -CHECK THE COMPNAY ANNOUNCEMENT CAREFULLY - NO NOTHING ABOUT BFN
by kalu351 Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:03 pm

» Will ALHP be eliminated from the CSE?
by wisdom79 Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:41 pm

» Is TKYO.N0000 a Sleeping Giant
by aklt Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:52 pm

» FINALY – BFN – TAKE OVER NEWS IS OUT OFFICIALY -DONT SELL BELOW 20 TRY TO BUY AT CURRENT 15-17 LEVELS
by Equity Suda Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:57 pm

» PLAYERS PICK OF THE DAY
by ruwan326 Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:39 am

» JINS – LIFE FOR SALE – ALONG WITH BFN - BUY BUY BUY
by kalu351 Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:49 pm

» JINS – DON’T BUY BEYOND 30 – DEAL IS AT 30 BFN - BUY BELOW 22 – DEAL IS AT 25
by kalu351 Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:47 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » Dirty Game = JKH W23

Dirty Game = JKH W23

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Dirty Game = JKH W23 on Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:01 am

gayanath1983

avatar
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
They are targeting for innocent traders. stay away from this

2 Why soo much Hate on JKH?????? on Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:10 am

ruwan326

avatar
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@gayanath1983 wrote:They are targeting for innocent traders. stay away from this

When you enter this game of stock market some one will win.............. some will loose...... Can not use the word innocent Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

3 Re: Dirty Game = JKH W23 on Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:26 am

gayanath1983

avatar
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@ruwan326 wrote:
@gayanath1983 wrote:They are targeting for innocent traders. stay away from this

When you enter this game of stock market some one will win.............. some will loose...... Can not use the word innocent Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
 
you buy all warrents.

4 Re: Dirty Game = JKH W23 on Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:37 am

troy

avatar
Moderator
Here we go ruwan... only people who do not have anything to lose play this, this much.

5 Re: Dirty Game = JKH W23 on Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:52 am

EquityChamp

avatar
Moderator
@ruwan326 wrote:
@gayanath1983 wrote:They are targeting for innocent traders. stay away from this

When you enter this game of stock market some one will win.............. some will loose...... Can not use the word innocent Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Ruwan you are pretty wrong here. Some one will win some one will lose happnes in gambling only. In stock market you need to do better investments which will make everyone winners.

I can give a nice example from my analysis of LITE. There are firm evidence in that thread. Please serch Laxapana Batteries in the forum and you will get that thread.

I invited investors to invest when the price was at 8/-. The with the market crash for CGT scenario I remember it came down to 6/- as well. So some people who think that in stock markets some will lose and some will win thought now the investors who bought the stock at 8/- have lost. But they forgot that this is a value ground and asset value will come up eventually. hen look where LITE is now. So in summary people who invested in LITE have won not some but all. Even in future the investors will win.

So in conclusion is if you play casino in stock markets then win and lose is the case. But if you do investments all are winners sooner or later. There should not be any looser.

Think it is enough of explanation.

Thanks

6 Re: Dirty Game = JKH W23 on Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:01 pm

Mubin Mustafa


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
I have seen some similar gambling post..it is entirely wrong..Recently one fellow openly ask for CFT

7 Re: Dirty Game = JKH W23 on Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:23 pm

ruwan326

avatar
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Mubin Mustafa wrote:I have seen some similar gambling post..it is entirely wrong..Recently one fellow openly ask for CFT
Mubin, what you think Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

share market is a gambling game or charity game?????????

8 Re: Dirty Game = JKH W23 on Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:30 pm

EquityChamp

avatar
Moderator
@ruwan326 wrote:
@Mubin Mustafa wrote:I have seen some similar gambling post..it is entirely wrong..Recently one fellow openly ask for CFT
Mubin, what you think Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

share market is a gambling game or charity game?????????

Share market is neither of them.

9 Re: Dirty Game = JKH W23 on Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:56 pm

gayanath1983

avatar
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
warrants are too risky at this moment. new members, dont belive promoters. selling pressure still not over

10 Re: Dirty Game = JKH W23 on Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:19 pm

ruwan326

avatar
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@EquityChamp wrote:
@ruwan326 wrote:
@gayanath1983 wrote:They are targeting for innocent traders. stay away from this

When you enter this game of stock market some one will win.............. some will loose...... Can not use the word innocent Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Ruwan you are pretty wrong here. Some one will win some one will lose happnes in gambling only. In stock market you need to do better investments which will make everyone winners.

I can give a nice example from my analysis of LITE. There are firm evidence in that thread. Please serch Laxapana Batteries in the forum and you will get that thread.

I invited investors to invest when the price was at 8/-. The with the market crash for CGT scenario I remember it came down to 6/- as well. So some people who think that in stock markets some will lose and some will win thought now the investors who bought the stock at 8/- have lost. But they forgot that this is a value ground and asset value will come up eventually. hen look where LITE is now. So in summary people who invested in LITE have won not some but all. Even in future the investors will win.

So in conclusion is if you play casino in stock markets then win and lose is the case. But if you do investments all are winners sooner or later. There should not be any looser.

Think it is enough of explanation.

Thanks
"But if you do investments all are winners sooner or later."


So if we all are winners I do not have to say anything about JKH.W0023, But why people mad and hate JKH.W0023 this much??????????? Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

11 Re: Dirty Game = JKH W23 on Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:38 pm

EquityChamp

avatar
Moderator
ruwan simple answer is JKH W was traded and manipulated beyond investment case. Artificially pulled up and pushed down. If not how this can trade 5 rupees at 10.00am and then by 11am 7 rupees and by 1.00pm 4 rupees. Total trading for that day is 20 mn. Can this happen to any of the investment grade instruments. Why people hate must be JKH W has erode lot ow wealth than create. Meaning there were 1 winner at the expense of 10 loosers. I have summarise the entire picture to the fullest of my ability.
Thanks

12 Re: Dirty Game = JKH W23 on Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:57 pm

ruwan326

avatar
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@EquityChamp wrote:ruwan simple answer is JKH W was traded and manipulated beyond investment case. Artificially pulled up and pushed down. If not how this can trade 5 rupees at 10.00am and then by 11am 7 rupees and by 1.00pm 4 rupees. Total trading for that day is 20 mn. Can this happen to any of the investment grade instruments. Why people hate must be JKH W has erode lot ow wealth than create. Meaning there were 1 winner at the expense of 10 loosers. I have summarise the entire picture to the fullest of my ability.
Thanks
I got the picture Champ............

if you are playing of course it's a game. Most of the people criticized JKH.W0023 because, they could not play any more as they like.......

But we both know if you invest in JKH.W0023 and gone for conversion after November dividend announcement, every one can win............. lol! lol! lol! lol!
JKH.N might reach 200/= +++

13 Re: Dirty Game = JKH W23 on Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:19 pm

Miss-Sangeetha

avatar
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Please note, you could buy the warrant, 100,000 @ 2.10 that is 210,000/= only, but if you go for conversion you need another 149.29 X 100,000 =14,929,000/= ordinary person can’t afford to pay this, if you barrow to pay from bank, it will add the interest cost also, in addition to this another quantity of not more than 57,464,155 will be flooded to the market after the conversion. Past experience from JKHW00022 it will come down below 132, if everything going on track  

14 Re: Dirty Game = JKH W23 on Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:23 pm

gayanath1983

avatar
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
if you have lot of money to convert JKH, then invest to TJL

15 Re: Dirty Game = JKH W23 on Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:29 pm

EquityChamp

avatar
Moderator
@ruwan326 wrote:
@EquityChamp wrote:ruwan simple answer is JKH W was traded and manipulated beyond investment case. Artificially pulled up and pushed down. If not how this can trade 5 rupees at 10.00am and then by 11am 7 rupees and by 1.00pm 4 rupees. Total trading for that day is 20 mn. Can this happen to any of the investment grade instruments. Why people hate must be JKH W has erode lot ow wealth than create. Meaning there were 1 winner at the expense of 10 loosers. I have summarise the entire picture to the fullest of my ability.
Thanks
I got the picture Champ............

if you are playing of course it's a game. Most of the people criticized JKH.W0023 because, they could not play any more as they like.......

But we both know if you invest in JKH.W0023 and gone for conversion after November dividend announcement, every one can win............. lol! lol! lol! lol!
JKH.N might reach 200/= +++
99% of people trading on JKH.W are not intending to convert. Thats where the issue is. Only strategis investors buy/hold warrent with a long term view.

16 Re: Dirty Game = JKH W23 on Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:32 pm

gayanath1983

avatar
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@EquityChamp wrote:
@ruwan326 wrote:
@EquityChamp wrote:ruwan simple answer is JKH W was traded and manipulated beyond investment case. Artificially pulled up and pushed down. If not how this can trade 5 rupees at 10.00am and then by 11am 7 rupees and by 1.00pm 4 rupees. Total trading for that day is 20 mn. Can this happen to any of the investment grade instruments. Why people hate must be JKH W has erode lot ow wealth than create. Meaning there were 1 winner at the expense of 10 loosers. I have summarise the entire picture to the fullest of my ability.
Thanks
I got the picture Champ............

if you are playing of course it's a game. Most of the people criticized JKH.W0023 because, they could not play any more as they like.......

But we both know if you invest in JKH.W0023 and gone for conversion after November dividend announcement, every one can win............. lol! lol! lol! lol!
JKH.N might reach 200/= +++
99% of people trading on JKH.W are not intending to convert. Thats where the issue is. Only strategis investors buy/hold warrent with a long term view.
 
yes EC....

17 Last time on Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:21 pm

ruwan326

avatar
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@gayanath1983 wrote:
@EquityChamp wrote:
@ruwan326 wrote:
@EquityChamp wrote:ruwan simple answer is JKH W was traded and manipulated beyond investment case. Artificially pulled up and pushed down. If not how this can trade 5 rupees at 10.00am and then by 11am 7 rupees and by 1.00pm 4 rupees. Total trading for that day is 20 mn. Can this happen to any of the investment grade instruments. Why people hate must be JKH W has erode lot ow wealth than create. Meaning there were 1 winner at the expense of 10 loosers. I have summarise the entire picture to the fullest of my ability.
Thanks
I got the picture Champ............

if you are playing of course it's a game. Most of the people criticized JKH.W0023 because, they could not play any more as they like.......

But we both know if you invest in JKH.W0023 and gone for conversion after November dividend announcement, every one can win............. lol! lol! lol! lol!
JKH.N might reach 200/= +++
99% of people trading on JKH.W are not intending to convert. Thats where the issue is. Only strategis investors buy/hold warrent with a long term view.
 
yes EC....
well, JKH.W0022...........
49 254 092 (W.0022) shares successfully converted out of 50 281 136

only 1 million(10 27 044)  did not converted and probably people did not knew about w.shares

Are you sure  99% did not have interest to convert last year?? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy


This time, JKH.W0023.......

50 281 136 became 57 464 155 after split and

18 Re: Dirty Game = JKH W23 on Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:55 am

gayanath1983

avatar
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
dirty game

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum