Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Submit Post
Submit Post

Latest topics

» BFN ගනු දෙනුව වෙනවා ..
by aklt Today at 11:12 am

» රැවටෙන්න එපා ..විකුන්නන එපා ..ණයට ගන්න එපා .BFN - JINS එකතු කරන්නා හෙට දිනනනවා
by Gambino7 Today at 9:45 am

» SRI LANKA @ 2020
by ruwan326 Today at 9:36 am

» Financial Reports Q-3 2018
by ruwan326 Today at 9:26 am

» ##FUN TOONS###
by ruwan326 Today at 9:14 am

» CROSSINGS TODAY
by ruwan326 Today at 9:08 am

» Daily Foreign Transactions
by ruwan326 Today at 9:02 am

» NDB declared ‘Bank of the Year’ by The Banker, UK
by ruwan326 Today at 8:41 am

» NDB wins Banking Sector National Business Excellence Award 2018
by MarketWch Yesterday at 5:33 pm

» Market will RISE expecting a MR Led new government
by samaritan Yesterday at 1:52 pm

» CSE THIS WEEK
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 11:37 am

» Summary of Key Announcements during the week
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 11:25 am

» No worries about BFN Deal .i
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 11:21 am

» CSE WEEKLY
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 11:13 am

» FOREIGN NEWS
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 11:10 am

» Dealing by directors
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 10:55 am

» ALHP WILL MOVE UP from next MONDAY
by aklt Yesterday at 10:47 am

» ඔරියන්ට් ෆ්යිනැන්ස් -විකිනීම ස්තිරයි - අද ද අයිලන්ඩ් පුවත් පත බලන්න 2020 වෙනකම් පුලුවන් නම් තියා ගන්න - අදහා ගන්න බැරි ආදායමක් ලබන්න
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 10:33 am

» @RANFERDI, YAhapalan, In which list are you? Puravesi Lithro List, or Kiriella List or other list
by ranferdi Yesterday at 9:06 am

» #PM Crisis#
by ranferdi Yesterday at 9:05 am

» Stocks don’t go up and stay up because of stories, tips, or people’s opinions
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 9:00 am

» FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS IMPAIRMENT COST
by Yahapalanaya Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:10 pm

» MONTH PEACE & HAPPINESS
by Ryan Hudson Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:40 pm

» JINS NO DEAL YET - BFN IS ON AND POSITIVE -CHECK THE COMPNAY ANNOUNCEMENT CAREFULLY - NO NOTHING ABOUT BFN
by kalu351 Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:03 pm

» Will ALHP be eliminated from the CSE?
by wisdom79 Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:41 pm

» Is TKYO.N0000 a Sleeping Giant
by aklt Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:52 pm

» FINALY – BFN – TAKE OVER NEWS IS OUT OFFICIALY -DONT SELL BELOW 20 TRY TO BUY AT CURRENT 15-17 LEVELS
by Equity Suda Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:57 pm

» PLAYERS PICK OF THE DAY
by ruwan326 Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:39 am

» JINS – LIFE FOR SALE – ALONG WITH BFN - BUY BUY BUY
by kalu351 Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:49 pm

» JINS – DON’T BUY BEYOND 30 – DEAL IS AT 30 BFN - BUY BELOW 22 – DEAL IS AT 25
by kalu351 Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:47 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » Asia securities story

Asia securities story

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Asia securities story on Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:40 pm

prabath

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
getting worst day by day.Really bad service. Atrad system showing wrong figures most of  the day.Are they robbing our money illegal through system.Whom to complain?

2 Re: Asia securities story on Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:43 pm

kasun333

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
yes its true. im plan to go another broker house.poor service and thief our money ...........

3 Re: Asia securities story on Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:54 pm

nimantha80

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
It's a sad story.I can remember how it was a giant for us at that time around 2010.At the city center a full floor in WTC.Then they cut the flow to half and now the owner has changes.Tiny  hidden place in Thimbirigasyaya

4 Re: Asia securities story on Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:58 pm

hawklk

@prabath wrote:getting worst day by day.Really bad service. Atrad system showing wrong figures most of  the day.Are they robbing our money illegal through system.Whom to complain?

First make a complain to the Management of the broker firm in writing. If your complain is not acted upon within 5 days, then inform CSE immediately.

As you said this matter is serious, they could loose their license.

5 Re: Asia securities story on Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:28 pm

Teller

Don't depend on one brokering firm . Smile

6 Re: Asia securities story on Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:06 am

Chinwi

Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Main thing you should know about the safety of your money :-

Your shares are with CSE/CDS hence nothing to worry about.
If broker fails CDS will transfer them to another place.

But,  DO NOT Keep much cash with the broker if you feel they are not in good health.  If you sell get that money in T+3 or early as possible.

For many years I have kept max 6 figures time to time with the brokers to reuse in purchasing without any problem. As long as they maintain professional standards I can continue.  My main broker was MSB.

If you are sure about a financial crisis in your broker better not to sell. If you sell, the share will become cash and money go to the troubled broker before coming to you. Transferring your shareholding to another broker  is the smart risk free thinking.

7 Re: Asia securities story on Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:57 am

thankrishan

Manager - Equity Analytics
Me too have the same problem. What is the procedure to transferring to another brokering firm?

8 Re: Asia securities story on Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:04 am

lal62

Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
This is true also in Kandy ,they closed and moved from CSE kandy to a tiny place in katugastota and then to KCC later back again  in CSE kandy, I transferred long time before

9 Re: Asia securities story on Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:26 am

thankrishan

Can someone tell me the process, how to change the brokering firm?

10 Re: Asia securities story on Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:21 pm

Miss-Sangeetha

@thankrishan wrote:Can someone tell me the process, how to change the brokering firm?

The Acuity Stockbrokers are the best one, since two banks HNB and NDB were formed this Acuity Stockbrokers, this entity is very strong and don’t impose any minimum balance restriction or other restriction, now other broker firms are refused to provide JKHW0023 online trading, Acuity stockbrokers are still allowing
If you want to change the broker firm you can contact them Tele- 011-2206206, they will guide you or go to cse.lk, you can find more about Acuity  stockbrokers

11 Cat Jumped out of the Box on Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:27 pm

ruwan326

@Miss-Sangeetha wrote:
@thankrishan wrote:Can someone tell me the process, how to change the brokering firm?

The Acuity Stockbrokers are the best one, since two banks HNB and NDB were formed this Acuity Stockbrokers, this entity is very strong and don’t impose any minimum balance restriction or other restriction, now other broker firms are refused to provide JKHW0023 online trading, Acuity stockbrokers are still allowing
If you want to change the broker firm you can contact them Tele- 011-2206206, they will guide you or go to cse.lk, you can find more about Acuity  stockbrokers
The topic is about Asia securities and here we go JKH.W0023 again Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Sangeetha, it's all about playing online JKH.W0023 game for you...........

Most of the firms stopped online trading for JKH.W0023 to save new buyers and you are still recommending lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

12 Re: Asia securities story on Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:23 pm

pure equity

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
thanks chinwi. i had some doubt . it was cleared .

13 Re: Asia securities story on Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:34 pm

lal62

Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
Yes thankrishnan You may go to a  new broker of your choice  and open an account.  Then  tell the new  broker that you want to transfer  your shares from your X broker  , there  is an application  to fill and the broker  will do the rest. Easy

14 Re: Asia securities story on Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:35 pm

Chinwi

If you do not owe money to your current broker you can do it. Else pay first if any money for the shares you have bought. .

Ask your broker the CDS form for 'changing the broker'.  (CDS form 6 )  They have to provide it. If not you can download it from CDS.lk or get it from CDS.

http://www.cds.lk/pdf/forms/cds_forms_6.pdf

Fill it giving the list of shares and quantities to be transferred.

You have to give the account number of new broker. Hence before all you have to open a new CDS  account with the new broker you selected. It will take 2-3 days.

Handover the form to present broker. They have to send it to CDS.  
Monitor it after 2 days and remind them. If you feel they delay it tell them that you are going to complain to CDS.

-- --
As all our shares are actually at same place in CDS database , irrespective of which broker we use, what they do at CDS is changing the broker code of your shares when they receive the form.

15 Re: Asia securities story on Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:59 pm

Teller

If you are debt free with broker, it takes 3-5 working days to transfer from your account to your other CDs account.
Some times new firm can pay your debt and transfer also possible.
One upon time. I had to change my broker but I had debt . So I didn't have funds to clear even I didn't like to sell my portfolio.
But new firm was so greedy to acquire my CDS account.
In that scenario new firm paid my debt to old firm and acquired my shares

16 Re: Asia securities story on Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:12 am

ifenny

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@prabath- Could you provide me an example of Atrade showing incorrect prices ? When they move from CDAX to ATRADE, I noticed a small difference in the price. But when inquired, they clarified it.  (eg,Atrade shows profilt/loss at market price deducting trading cost.).

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum