Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Submit Post
Submit Post

Latest topics

» CTCE and JINS
by Agape Today at 5:36 pm

» MARKET CRASH - GUARANTEED
by samaritan Today at 3:58 pm

» #PM Crisis#
by samaritan Today at 3:37 pm

» Asia Asset Finance announces Rs. 425 mn IPO
by Chillr_25 Today at 2:48 pm

» SRI LANKA @ 2020
by ruwan326 Today at 1:25 pm

» HDFC is the luckiest bank!
by sheildskye Today at 12:15 pm

» PLAYERS PICK OF THE DAY
by sheildskye Today at 12:08 pm

» CSE THIS WEEK
by ruwan326 Today at 11:03 am

» @RANFERDI, YAhapalan, In which list are you? Puravesi Lithro List, or Kiriella List or other list
by ruwan326 Today at 10:27 am

» Keep eye on ASIY
by ruwan326 Today at 10:23 am

» BFN ගනු දෙනුව වෙනවා ..
by Equity Suda Today at 9:48 am

» BFN - JINS - UBC - අද මෙම කොටස් හුවමාරු වුනු ප්‍රමාණ සහ ආකාරය බලන්න
by ruwan326 Today at 9:48 am

» ##FUN TOONS###
by ruwan326 Today at 9:07 am

» Confidence is every part of trading.
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 9:34 pm

» අනං## මනං ##
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 8:46 pm

» DIVIDEND ANNOUNCEMENTS- OCT/NOV
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 8:27 pm

» CROSSINGS TODAY
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 8:18 pm

» FOREIGN NEWS
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 8:15 pm

» Daily Foreign Transactions
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 8:07 pm

» JINS - BFN DELAS 100% SURE මතකද . ජනශක්ති GENERAL සමාගම වික්ක හැටි - එක පාරටම
by sanjulanka Yesterday at 1:12 pm

» UAL artifically pushed up - beware!
by nosf766 Yesterday at 12:20 pm

» Financial Reports Q-3 2018
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 9:09 am

» රැවටෙන්න එපා ..විකුන්නන එපා ..ණයට ගන්න එපා .BFN - JINS එකතු කරන්නා හෙට දිනනනවා
by sanjulanka Yesterday at 8:09 am

» News Behind CTCE.N0000 Running?
by crs Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:08 pm

» NDB declared ‘Bank of the Year’ by The Banker, UK
by ruwan326 Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:41 am

» NDB wins Banking Sector National Business Excellence Award 2018
by MarketWch Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:33 pm

» Market will RISE expecting a MR Led new government
by samaritan Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:52 pm

» Summary of Key Announcements during the week
by ruwan326 Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:25 am

» No worries about BFN Deal .i
by ruwan326 Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:21 am

» CSE WEEKLY
by ruwan326 Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:13 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » JKH.W0023 TODAY

JKH.W0023 TODAY

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 JKH.W0023 TODAY on Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:37 am

ruwan326

avatar
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
It seems less than 3Million w0023 remaining and lets see how much they willing to go up to collect all of it?????????? Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball

2 Re: JKH.W0023 TODAY on Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:38 am

ruwan326

avatar
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@ruwan326 wrote:It seems less than 3Million w0023 remaining and lets see how much they willing to go up to collect all of it?????????? Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball
If you thought to get it 10cent today............... it will stay as a dream cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

3 Re: JKH.W0023 TODAY on Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:53 am

Upendra Dasanayaka

avatar
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
Are u sure only 3MN then it should have a good demand ?
What is the good price to sell?

4 Re: JKH.W0023 TODAY on Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:00 am

ruwan326

avatar
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Upendra Dasanayaka wrote:Are u sure only 3MN then it should have a good demand ?
What is the good price to sell?
Too early to say, wait till 11:00

5 Re: JKH.W0023 TODAY on Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:02 am

Upendra Dasanayaka

avatar
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
OK thank thank.sorry for disturbing

6 Re: JKH.W0023 TODAY on Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:04 am

Upendra Dasanayaka

avatar
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
Is there a price banned 1.40/- ???

7 Re: JKH.W0023 TODAY on Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:28 am

ruwan326

avatar
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Upendra Dasanayaka wrote:Is there a price banned 1.40/- ???
Yup, price band is 25%....
Just now they removed Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

8 Re: JKH.W0023 TODAY on Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:33 am

Upendra Dasanayaka

avatar
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
Yes what will be the next barrier?

9 Re: JKH.W0023 TODAY on Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:58 am

gayanath1983

avatar
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Upendra Dasanayaka wrote:Yes what will be the next barrier?

selling...

10 Re: JKH.W0023 TODAY on Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:58 am

troy

avatar
Moderator
Razz Razz
@gayanath1983 wrote:
@Upendra Dasanayaka wrote:Yes what will be the next barrier?

selling...

11 Re: JKH.W0023 TODAY on Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:02 am

Upendra Dasanayaka

avatar
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
Yes

12 Re: JKH.W0023 TODAY on Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:40 am

Neluka Karannagoda


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Dear Ruwan 326,

Will the price get increase again or is this the end ?
Please tell me i bought 100000 shares Last Friday at 1.40.
May i sell it with a loss of 0.30 or keep holding till tomorrow ?

13 Re: JKH.W0023 TODAY on Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:51 am

ruwan326

avatar
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Neluka Karannagoda wrote:Dear Ruwan 326,

Will the price get increase again or is this the end ?
Please tell me i bought 100000 shares Last Friday at 1.40.
May i sell it with a loss of 0.30 or keep holding till tomorrow ?
Wait till 2:00, today the price might reach  1.60/= + again



Last edited by ruwan326 on Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

14 Re: JKH.W0023 TODAY on Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:54 am

ruwan326

avatar
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@ruwan326 wrote:
@Neluka Karannagoda wrote:Dear Ruwan 326,

Will the price get increase again or is this the end ?
Please tell me i bought 100000 shares Last Friday at 1.40.
May i sell it with a loss of 0.30 or keep holding till tomorrow ?
Wait till 2:00, today the price will end 1.60/=+
Do not worry about what you see now in JKH.W0023, it is couple of guys having A,B,C accounts and transferring A to B to C .

Lets wait till 2:00 for the next round...... Very Happy
Place an sell order for 1.70/=

15 Re: JKH.W0023 TODAY on Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:32 pm

Neluka Karannagoda


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Dear Ruwan 326,

Still its not moving i feel im unlucky.

Thanks

16 Re: JKH.W0023 TODAY on Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:40 pm

ruwan326

avatar
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Neluka Karannagoda wrote:Dear Ruwan 326,

Still its not moving i feel im unlucky.

Thanks
you have 110Min today and full day tomorrow for trading......... every minute is crucial.. Have a little faith and Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Just wait till 2:00

17 Re: JKH.W0023 TODAY on Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:41 pm

EquityChamp

avatar
Moderator
If you buy for conversion just wait for the last moment of trading and buy as mich as you want s you are certain of your investment. If not just stay away from this.

18 Re: JKH.W0023 TODAY on Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:44 pm

gayanath1983

avatar
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@EquityChamp wrote:If you buy for conversion just wait for the last moment of trading and buy as mich as you want s you are certain of your investment. If not just stay away from this.

yes EC...

19 Re: JKH.W0023 TODAY on Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:03 pm

troy

avatar
Moderator
I dont see a point in wasting time for jkh w shit. By now, u should have earn a buck and move to cifl and then to tfc also.
Mata nan pissu wage.... ruwan ge warrant unload karaganna kattiya lesata kade yanawa...

20 Re: JKH.W0023 TODAY on Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:05 pm

EquityChamp

avatar
Moderator
Its crazy why this much of discussion on warrent at this point of time. By now its crystal clear what is the purpose of this warrent. Its clearly someone wants to manipulate and nothing else.

21 Re: JKH.W0023 TODAY on Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:26 pm

ruwan326

avatar
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@troy wrote:I dont see a point in wasting time for jkh w shit. By now, u should have earn a buck and move to cifl and then to tfc also.
Mata nan pissu wage.... ruwan ge warrant unload karaganna kattiya lesata kade yanawa...
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy  43 64 948 unloaded by now, Have a guess How many to go lol! lol! lol!

22 Re: JKH.W0023 TODAY on Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:44 pm

Neluka Karannagoda


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Dear Ruwan326

Why it is going further down ? still you hope it will get up to 1.60 today ?

23 Re: JKH.W0023 TODAY on Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:49 pm

Neluka Karannagoda


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Dear Ruwan326,

Now time is 1.47 pm. so is there any reason to go the price of JKH.W up after 2 pm.

Thanks

24 Re: JKH.W0023 TODAY on Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:50 pm

TARGET


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
neluka are you a lecturer or a baby??  Shocked

25 Re: JKH.W0023 TODAY on Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:52 pm

Neluka Karannagoda


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Dear Target,

I am a baby to CSE. I don't know much about share trading. I think i have to study more about share market. You correct.

26 Re: JKH.W0023 TODAY on Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:55 pm

gayanath1983

avatar
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Neluka Karannagoda wrote:Dear Target,

I am a baby to CSE. I don't know much about share trading. I think i have to study more about share market. You correct.

is ruwan your advisor?

27 Re: JKH.W0023 TODAY on Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:55 pm

TARGET


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
But neluka you should have the common sense pal. Don't blindly follow any one.

28 Re: JKH.W0023 TODAY on Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:06 pm

Chinwi

avatar
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
@Neluka Karannagoda wrote:Dear Ruwan326,

Now time is 1.47 pm. so is there any reason to go the price of JKH.W up after 2 pm.

Thanks

Ruwan is collecting in millions. After 2 pm he will sell the entire lot @ 6 Rupees per share. Buyers were waiting till 2 pm. the auspicious time for JKH warrants.

The price has already gone over 1.80 at this moment.

29 Re: JKH.W0023 TODAY on Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:14 pm

gayanath1983

avatar
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Chinwi wrote:
@Neluka Karannagoda wrote:Dear Ruwan326,

Now time is 1.47 pm. so is there any reason to go the price of JKH.W up after 2 pm.

Thanks

Ruwan is collecting in millions.  After 2 pm he will sell the entire lot @ 6 Rupees per share. Buyers were waiting till 2 pm. the auspicious time for JKH warrants.

The price has already gone over 1.80 at this moment.

well said chinwi. kalen kaleta ohoma waddo oni tharam awith thiyenawa me forum ekata....

30 Re: JKH.W0023 TODAY on Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:14 pm

ruwan326

avatar
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

@Chinwi wrote:
@Neluka Karannagoda wrote:Dear Ruwan326,

Now time is 1.47 pm. so is there any reason to go the price of JKH.W up after 2 pm.

Thanks

Ruwan is collecting in millions.  After 2 pm he will sell the entire lot @ 6 Rupees per share. Buyers were waiting till 2 pm. the auspicious time for JKH warrants.

The price has already gone over 1.80 at this moment.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum