Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Submit Post
Submit Post

Latest topics

» Amibroker database
by Sonny Bill Today at 10:18 am

» KAPI -MTD WALKERS - MALAYASIAN FIRM TO TAKE CONTROL @40 A SHARE
by Miss-Sangeetha Today at 9:42 am

» Financial Reports Q-4 2018
by sikka89 Today at 7:13 am

» Weekly Stock Market Roundup
by Insights Equity Today at 6:07 am

» SFL.P Going to hit 10 Dr.Sentavil Also Bought above 12
by NP Today at 12:51 am

» CROSSINGS TODAY
by sikka89 Yesterday at 10:10 pm

» DIVIDEND ANNOUNCEMENTS- JAN/MARCH 2019
by sikka89 Yesterday at 10:07 pm

» Collect AAIC to win within six months
by wisdom79 Yesterday at 9:27 pm

» ANILANA HOTEL
by wisdom79 Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» Four more banks obtain enjoining orders against KAPI (MTD Walkers)
by Miss-Sangeetha Yesterday at 8:00 pm

» MTD Walkers (KAPI) face liquidation as Hayleys Group firm files winding up petition
by Miss-Sangeetha Yesterday at 7:57 pm

» Daily Stock Market Update
by Insights Equity Yesterday at 5:33 pm

» INSURANCE bubble finally bursting!
by nosf766 Yesterday at 12:46 pm

» CASH RICH REXP
by nishjaya Yesterday at 9:57 am

» Deal Waligama Property to be sell EAST Interesting
by soileconomy Yesterday at 8:13 am

» ACL PERFORMANCE
by Yahapalanaya Yesterday at 7:42 am

» CDB PERFORMANCE
by Yahapalanaya Yesterday at 7:29 am

» LGL LGL LGL LGL
by dmtmadusanka Yesterday at 6:22 am

» MTD WALKERS PLC
by sikka89 Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:15 pm

» Daily Foreign Transactions
by sikka89 Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:31 pm

» CTCE CTCE CTCE CTCE
by roshan1039 Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:31 pm

» Exit KAPI today
by karuna2 Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:17 am

» Sleeping giants-
by anges Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:52 pm

» HEXP hidden gem share
by anges Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:49 pm

» EAST INTERESTING DAYS AHEAD 25+
by NCC Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:30 pm

» why MFL is collecting ?
by suku502 Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:24 pm

» Whats going on with KAPI
by NP Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:43 am

» __________Bank Instrument & Investment Lease And Sales for Global Investments & Financing____
by sakchai Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:27 am

» DIAL is it best to buy
by TuTanKaman Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:34 pm

» Brokers බොරු කියන්නේ
by karuna2 Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:20 am

» BFN 15.60 - 16 - 16.5 මිලට වැටෙන්නේ ඇයි
by karuna2 Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:19 am

» NP HOW ABOUT MBSL CHART
by sanjulanka Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:17 am

» GENUINE BANK GUARANTEE (BG) AND STANDBY LETTER OF CREDIT (SBLC) FOR LEASE AT THE LOWEST RATES AVAILABLE.OTHER FINANCIAL INSTRUMENTS SUCH AS MTN, CD, DLC, PB ARE ALSO AVAILABLE..............
by sakchai Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:21 am

» Financial bank instruments for Lease and sale for trade and project funding
by sakchai Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:20 am

» CTCE ලාභාංශ පුරොකතනය.
by dmtmadusanka Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:01 am

» undervalued stock
by worthiness Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:13 pm

» Malwatte Valley Plantations PLC
by Rookantha Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:56 pm

» Malwatte Plantation
by Rookantha Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:09 pm

» MALWATTE PLANTATIONS GOOD RESULTS
by Rookantha Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:09 pm

» Malwatte Valley Plantations PLC
by Rookantha Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:09 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » Why COCR related party transaction is skeptical

Why COCR related party transaction is skeptical

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

cse.newbie


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
Everyone here are worried about COCR director wife dealing to sell shares of COCR,  But I mentioned this is very skeptical.



This announcement camw in as a surprise when everyone had high hopes of a deal at 111.00.


When a person appointed in to the board their personnel holdings and holdings of related parties are given to the CSE to publish. But Mr Casie Chitty's wife's holdings were not disclosed although his own holding were disclosed when he apointed as an executive director in January 2016.



If he didn't mention it back then what's the hurry to mention a sell it when evryones attention is with the company.


Penawa neda aulak kiyala.

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@cse.newbie wrote:Everyone here are worried about COCR director wife dealing to sell shares of COCR,  But I mentioned this is very skeptical.



This announcement camw in as a surprise when everyone had high hopes of a deal at 111.00.


When a person appointed in to the board their personnel holdings and holdings of related parties are given to the CSE to publish. But Mr Casie Chitty's wife's holdings were not disclosed although his own holding were disclosed when he apointed as an executive director in January 2016.



If he didn't mention it back then what's the hurry to mention a sell it when evryones attention is with the company.


Penawa neda aulak kiyala.


this selling is create selling pressure. then they can slowly buying big amount and maximize profit. plan is very clear.

and this director and wife holding are 0.5M stocks. Main share holder gave clear direction in august. 

if COCR is bad company then why main share holder selling are only around 6%. now COCR is good company to invest. after one year they will reach NAVP is around 40 and EPS 12. if you think as a investment this is good opportunity and also (morethan 50% short term)

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@stockback wrote:
@cse.newbie wrote:Everyone here are worried about COCR director wife dealing to sell shares of COCR,  But I mentioned this is very skeptical.



This announcement camw in as a surprise when everyone had high hopes of a deal at 111.00.


When a person appointed in to the board their personnel holdings and holdings of related parties are given to the CSE to publish. But Mr Casie Chitty's wife's holdings were not disclosed although his own holding were disclosed when he apointed as an executive director in January 2016.



If he didn't mention it back then what's the hurry to mention a sell it when evryones attention is with the company.


Penawa neda aulak kiyala.


this selling is create selling pressure. then they can slowly buying big amount and maximize profit. plan is very clear.

and this director and wife holding are 0.5M stocks. Main share holder gave clear direction in august. 

if COCR is bad company then why main share holder selling are only around 6%. now COCR is good company to invest. after one year they will reach NAVP is around 40 and EPS 12. if you think as a investment this is good opportunity and also (morethan 50% short term)
So which one we should consider Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Group lease transaction?????
Directors wife selling????
Or as I said today new Singapore investment????

Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball

Come on guys we need to find answers ....... So we can invest on COCR or back away

EquityChamp

EquityChamp
Moderator
Try to read below the line. Think

Announced capital gain
Then comes the intention of foreign buyer
Next day within 15minutes share went up by 30%
Then this director's wife selling story
Buy support aroundd 65......

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@EquityChamp wrote:Try to read below the line. Think

Announced capital gain
Then comes the intention of foreign buyer
Next day within 15minutes share went up by 30%
Then this director's wife selling story
Buy support aroundd 65......
And COCR VOLUME last 6 days Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Oct       volume  close
3rd-     66 944      54.10/=
4th- 20 29 662     72.80/=
5th-   8 87 715     68.30/=
6th-   3 12 693     67.80/=
7th-      77 171     68/=
10th      89 963    65.60/=

cse.newbie


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
Here is more on this directors dealing:

The announcement on CSE says according to the Rule 7.8 - d of the Listing Rules, the dealing of the director's wife is disclosed to CSE. 



The Rule 7.8 - d says;
"A director or CEO of a Listed Entity shall be deemed to have a Relevant Interest in shares or Other Class of Shares where a Close Family Member of the director or CEO (not being himself a director or CEO of the Listed Entity), as the case may be, directly or indirectly holds the said shares or Other Class of Shares issued by the Listed Entity)" 




‘Close Family Member’ includes spouse as well.


When the director was appointed back in January 2016 - His holdings were disclosed.

But His wife's holdings were not.


But let's say his wife bought shares during the period of Jan to Oct, so where are those dealing disclosures?



Why only disclose when there is a sell at a crucial time? 
Think twice!



P.s : If I have invalid information on director dealings please let me know.
If I am correct, the director and the company should be questioned!

cse.newbie


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
Buyers coming in the price is going up the news confirmation can be on the way.

cse.newbie


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
My minimum Target is 80.00 deal or no deal

9 COCR NEXT RUN on Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:05 pm

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@ruwan326 wrote:
@EquityChamp wrote:Try to read below the line. Think

Announced capital gain
Then comes the intention of foreign buyer
Next day within 15minutes share went up by 30%
Then this director's wife selling story
Buy support aroundd 65......
And COCR VOLUME last 6 days Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Oct       volume  close
3rd-     66 944      54.10/=
4th- 20 29 662     72.80/=
5th-   8 87 715     68.30/=
6th-   3 12 693     67.80/=
7th-      77 171     68/=
10th      89 963    65.60/=
Today over 150 000 by 12:00 Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

as soon as volume reach 600 000 game on cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

4 50 000..... only to go......... question is when it will reach this volume
Since market is RED take few more days Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball

Teller

Teller
Moderator
This is a bad image for COCR. I am a share holder but not happy on this disposal. Lot of retailers structed above 70/- levels so it may take another 2-3 years to get a profit. Paying 70+ is a more for COCR.

ONTHEMONEY


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Hi all,

As Teller was extensively confirmed on the right issue announcement,really wanted know e sources! Who knows whether he is in e BOD

Maxime


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
COCR very hard to learn and something wrong somewhere

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Maxime wrote:COCR very hard to learn and something wrong somewhere


nothing wrong.

one of director wife sold 93K stocks. after her satisfaction or they wants to collect low  more quantity

some people spreading fake news for personal gain.  


Think and invest.....

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum