Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Submit Post
Submit Post
Market Place

Add an ad

View all ads

Latest topics

» INVEST ON AAIC, HASU, UAL.... YOU WILL NEVER WORRY......
by wisdom79 Today at 7:42 pm

» Pakistan’s trade with Sri Lanka comes to a halt
by soileconomy Today at 7:35 pm

» Daily Stock Market Update
by Teller Today at 7:18 pm

» Market will test 4700
by karuna2 Today at 12:25 pm

» Keep eye on Politics
by samaritan Today at 11:49 am

» CSE from Dawn of Peace to Rebirth of Terrorism
by Yahapalanaya Today at 9:59 am

» EAST Steady at 18
by mark Today at 9:25 am

» New Support Level 5300
by hammurabi Yesterday at 8:47 pm

» UNION BANK (UBC) to be takeover by Union bank of india
by Lucky Gamage Yesterday at 6:26 pm

» LIOC upward curve
by karuna2 Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» SEC yet to publish its 2017 Annual Report
by Teller Yesterday at 5:10 pm

» Why AAIC Should trade above RS.50/-
by wisdom79 Yesterday at 1:44 pm

» HNB Assurance March net down 83-pct
by Teller Yesterday at 1:18 pm

» PABC net down 13-pct in March; loans contract
by Teller Yesterday at 1:15 pm

» Indian stocks jumped to record highs
by Teller Yesterday at 1:13 pm

» modi wins-India to no1 in the world
by Teller Yesterday at 1:07 pm

» Hayleys revenue up 34% YoY to Rs 219 bn in FY 18/19
by Teller Yesterday at 1:02 pm

» undervalued stock
by Teller Yesterday at 1:00 pm

» CIND , 10% guaranteed return
by Teller Yesterday at 12:57 pm

» INVITATION TO FORUM MODERATORS
by Agape Yesterday at 8:52 am

» Reputation???
by Uaecoindubai Wed May 22, 2019 7:12 pm

» AIA INSURANCE DE-LISTING (CTCE)
by lokka1 Wed May 22, 2019 12:55 pm

» Sri Lanka’s Top 10 Imports
by Gajaya Wed May 22, 2019 11:16 am

» Top 10 Small Scale Business ideas & Opportunities in Sri Lanka 2019
by Gajaya Wed May 22, 2019 11:15 am

» when bank lending rates put down ?
by nuwanmja Wed May 22, 2019 11:01 am

» Sri Lanka’s largest pension fund EPF return to Colombo Stocks
by wisdom79 Tue May 21, 2019 10:46 pm

» Sri Lanka's EPF enters stock market with blood in the streets
by God Father Tue May 21, 2019 8:21 pm

» Sri Lanka caught in the big power conflicts
by God Father Tue May 21, 2019 8:16 pm

» High Profile Selling at EAST
by Uaecoindubai Tue May 21, 2019 4:43 pm

» A Trader’s Guide to FIX Engine
by Brenda John Tue May 21, 2019 11:24 am

» Reasons for market to crash
by Uaecoindubai Tue May 21, 2019 10:08 am

» ගෙවුම් ශේෂය, වාහන බලපත් හා ඩොලරයේ මිල
by ChooBoy Mon May 20, 2019 5:59 pm

» Terrorism and its Impact on the Sri Lankan Economy
by ChooBoy Mon May 20, 2019 5:41 pm

» Sri Lanka Equity Market Place
by Sstar Mon May 20, 2019 4:36 pm

» Sri Lanka Equity Market Talk
by Sstar Mon May 20, 2019 12:23 pm

» Sri Lanka Equity Market Help
by Sstar Mon May 20, 2019 12:18 pm

» LOFC IN FOR A BIG RUN
by stockback Sun May 19, 2019 5:20 pm

» Look PAP Amazing company
by Uaecoindubai Sun May 19, 2019 5:13 pm

» Sri Lanka Equity Market Place
by Uaecoindubai Sun May 19, 2019 5:13 pm

» CSE NOW AND AFTER ELECTION
by Ahcha Sun May 19, 2019 4:40 pm

» Do not be greedy, rely on small profits Guide to the markets
by Asoka Samarakone Sun May 19, 2019 12:11 pm

» 6 % of EPF funds in stock market
by hammurabi Sat May 18, 2019 3:47 pm

» Weekly Stock Market Roundup
by Insights Equity Sat May 18, 2019 12:54 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » Criticizing COCR share repurchase

Criticizing COCR share repurchase

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1Criticizing COCR share repurchase - Page 2 Empty Criticizing COCR share repurchase on Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:28 pm

whyzo


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
First topic message reminder :

When consider the finance industry COCR is the best performer in last 3 years and no one able to match their growth rate even in banking sector. Two foreign parties already invested on COCR, US party paid two times from book value and recently Group Leasing paid four times from book value. Why, Are they mad? No any other local company for investing in finance sector? How about giants like LB, CF, PLC? At least any foreign evaluation or offer for them? No ,Why ? because they are doing business in traditional way.
 
Unluckily COCR didn’t get enough back support from broker firms and also   no brand ambassadors or promoters(like for HEXP) to talk much about positive things. But all we know, truth is they have done the biggest deal in the finance industry (even in the any industry, history), to sell 29.99% for giving only seats in their director board panel. Now they have very powerful director panel with foreign experts (US and Japanese)
 
Think yourself, definitely share price should go up to 111 (at least ) very soon.


41Criticizing COCR share repurchase - Page 2 Empty Re: Criticizing COCR share repurchase on Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:24 am

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@samaritan wrote:The share price will move according to supply & demand. If everyone is targeting 80/=, i wonder who will be the buyer at 80/=.


kauda hithuwe HEXP gani kiyala 100.

plenty of stock traded around 100 level.

think and invest...

42Criticizing COCR share repurchase - Page 2 Empty Re: Criticizing COCR share repurchase on Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:47 am

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
example

LB Finance 

now doing 900 Millions per quarter. maybe they have new target 4000 Millions for financial year.

think
COCR doping same amount.
4000/320 = EPS 12.5

this year they have target 3200 Millions, 

COCr plan is clear. targeting to expand the business during next 2-3 years. 

dont forget 1.5% stocks are holding in the market without top 20 holders.

43Criticizing COCR share repurchase - Page 2 Empty Re: Criticizing COCR share repurchase on Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:58 am

TARGET


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@stockback wrote:
think and invest...
Yes. Think and invest and then promote day and night till you sell the quantity.. Very Happy

44Criticizing COCR share repurchase - Page 2 Empty Re: Criticizing COCR share repurchase on Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:39 pm

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@TARGET wrote:
@stockback wrote:
think and invest...
Yes. Think and invest and then promote day and night till you sell the quantity.. Very Happy


common guys. 


CSE very under value compare with other countries. 
I am not think my words effect to others. I said think and invest.

some people buying Craps. example CIFL. CIFL move 1-2. then gain 100% without anything

why COCR not move 100%. it has value and also 29.99% stocks buying one party at 111

Think and Invest..

these days Market Red. then we cannot expect. I hope today green day.still Red  maybe last moment this will be change

45Criticizing COCR share repurchase - Page 2 Empty Re: Criticizing COCR share repurchase on Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:18 pm

ruwan326


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@stockback wrote:
@TARGET wrote:
@stockback wrote:
think and invest...
Yes. Think and invest and then promote day and night till you sell the quantity.. Very Happy


common guys. 


CSE very under value compare with other countries. 
I am not think my words effect to others. I said think and invest.

some people buying Craps. example CIFL. CIFL move 1-2. then gain 100% without anything

why COCR not move 100%. it has value and also 29.99% stocks buying one party at 111

Think and Invest..

these days Market Red. then we cannot expect. I hope today green day.still Red  maybe last moment this will be change
TILL MARKET GET GREEN LETS HAVE A PAUSE...........
NEXT MONDAY MIGHT BE THE DAY FOR COCR
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

46Criticizing COCR share repurchase - Page 2 Empty Re: Criticizing COCR share repurchase on Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:14 pm

Chinwi

Chinwi
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
කසාද බැඳින්න ආසාවෙ පැණි හලාගෙන​ ඉන්න​ කොල්ලෙක් උනත් කට්ටිය එකතුවෙලා උස්සන් ගිහින් හනීමූන් කාමරේට දාල වහල බලාගෙන ඉන්නකොට කොච්චර දක්ස උනත් ඌට වැඩේ කර ගන්න බැරි වෙනව නැත්නම් ප්‍රමාද වෙනව​.
කට්ටිය එක්වෙලා COCR උස්සගෙන දුවන්නෙත් අන්න ඒ වගේ.
ඔන්න නගී මෙන්න නගී කියල දෙන තල්ලුවෙ තදේ වැඩිවෙලා නගින්න ගිය එකත් නැවතිලා වගේ.

47Criticizing COCR share repurchase - Page 2 Empty Re: Criticizing COCR share repurchase on Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:21 pm

Teller

Teller
Moderator
Moderator
We cant take any decision based on 111/- deal. Some times who knows COCR owner returned excess money by under the hand to thai group?

48Criticizing COCR share repurchase - Page 2 Empty Re: Criticizing COCR share repurchase on Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:42 pm

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Teller wrote:We cant take any decision based on 111/- deal. Some times who knows COCR owner returned excess money by under the hand to thai group?


if main share holder doing this then we can guess something else also.

but second share holder doing(mainly) and third person also involve. who selling 22% and 0.74% they need money. 

Think and Invest.

some one saying here who buying at 80 level. I can show one example COCR. 29.99% stocks buying at 111 price. 

these days market red. then we cannot expect super run. wait bit time. and deal agreements are sign 03.10.2016. clearly mention on Doc of Group Lease.


Land deal ekak nisa 40 HEXP - 100 yanna pulwwannam. ita wada honda company ekak. 111 walata share price eka evaluate karanawnam aiy COCR ta 100 yanna bari. 

next financial report is give plenty of answers. I expect over 2.5 EPS for this quarter 

Kuhkathwaya nawathwanna .

49Criticizing COCR share repurchase - Page 2 Empty Re: Criticizing COCR share repurchase on Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:12 pm

ONTHEMONEY


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Hi Teller,

Please clarify on grey areas of your comments as I have pointed already before posting bogus information!

Thanks

50Criticizing COCR share repurchase - Page 2 Empty COCR VS HONEYMOON on Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:15 pm

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Chinwi wrote:කසාද බැඳින්න ආසාවෙ පැණි හලාගෙන​  ඉන්න​  කොල්ලෙක් උනත් කට්ටිය එකතුවෙලා  උස්සන් ගිහින්  හනීමූන් කාමරේට දාල වහල බලාගෙන ඉන්නකොට කොච්චර දක්ස උනත් ඌට වැඩේ කර ගන්න බැරි වෙනව නැත්නම් ප්‍රමාද වෙනව​.
කට්ටිය එක්වෙලා COCR උස්සගෙන දුවන්නෙත් අන්න ඒ වගේ.
ඔන්න  නගී මෙන්න නගී  කියල දෙන තල්ලුවෙ තදේ වැඩිවෙලා  නගින්න ගිය එකත් නැවතිලා වගේ.
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Criticizing COCR share repurchase - Page 2 V5610

51Criticizing COCR share repurchase - Page 2 Empty Re: Criticizing COCR share repurchase on Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:21 pm

trader7


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@stockback,

"Land deal ekak nisa 40 HEXP - 100 yanna pulwwannam. ita wada honda company ekak. 111 walata share price eka evaluate karanawnam aiy COCR ta 100 yanna bari."

Hariyata hari

52Criticizing COCR share repurchase - Page 2 Empty Re: Criticizing COCR share repurchase on Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:54 pm

Chinwi

Chinwi
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
@Teller wrote:We cant take any decision based on 111/- deal. Some times who knows COCR owner returned excess money by under the hand to thai group?

@ONTHEMONEY wrote:Hi Teller,

Please clarify on grey areas of your comments as I have pointed already before posting bogus information!

I smell Teller knows more than he write in this regard.

I too refrain producing many info related to some business deals and other links bet Sri Lankans & Thais and their names  .  Why should I ?
All are available in the Internet.
Even in old threads in this forum .

53Criticizing COCR share repurchase - Page 2 Empty Re: Criticizing COCR share repurchase on Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:17 pm

vic19

vic19
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
The CSE and SEC should investigate these matters specially with regards to the price difference ?

Specially when the stock trading very less compare to the private transfer deal.

The main purpose of SEC is this is in it ?

Hey but we taking of Sri Lanka SEC . They might get a grand hampers from the beneficiary during Christmas ...........very difficult to change the cultural habits....

54Criticizing COCR share repurchase - Page 2 Empty Re: Criticizing COCR share repurchase on Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:57 pm

samaritan


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
COCR to COCKRCriticizing COCR share repurchase - Page 2 Icon_lol

55Criticizing COCR share repurchase - Page 2 Empty Re: Criticizing COCR share repurchase on Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:16 pm

hiransilva23


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
I think teller is right.111 price only a show.real price should below 80.

56Criticizing COCR share repurchase - Page 2 Empty Re: Criticizing COCR share repurchase on Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:28 pm

Miss-Sangeetha

Miss-Sangeetha
Moderator
Moderator
Since COCR is not run by sole trader or sole person and run by board of directors so no point of talking about COCR owner. If there are any secrets in this transaction, it is very difficult to maintain for long time as COCR is a PLC

But in the past our great Dr.T.Senthilverl bought so many crap shares above the market transact price through crossing or private placement.

But later it was transpired that crap share companies were reached outside agreement with Dr.T.Senthilverl to pay back the price difference as Dr.T.Senthilverl bought the crap shares well below the market transact price and the CSE transact price of Dr.T.Senthilverl only for outsiders view and encouragement or manipulation.

But under the private placement or crossing, fixing the share price above or below the market transect price is a usual practice. When COCR was traded at 45, fixing 111 is a question mark.    

57Criticizing COCR share repurchase - Page 2 Empty Re: Criticizing COCR share repurchase on Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:32 pm

whyzo


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
Don't panic and argue, let anyone sell and buy at any price. 
But finally I have to say, 

@Teller - You have misled this forum saying about right issue, its very clear about your intention. Pls use your reputation to help other people

@chinwi - don't underestimate foreign involvement and investment, GLC introduced by US party and many more to come.  

@ruwan36 - rumour is going on, but its same party.

My recommendation is, if you have holding capacity, dont sell now, hold it for few weeks.

But its very clear, this forum is full of garbage with promoters and broker ambassadors



Last edited by whyzo on Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

58Criticizing COCR share repurchase - Page 2 Empty Re: Criticizing COCR share repurchase on Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:46 pm

kapifm

kapifm
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Re: Criticizing COCR share repurchase

Criticizing COCR share repurchase - Page 2 Empty by whyzo Today at 9:32 pm

Don't panic and argue, let anyone sell and buy at any price. 
But finally I have to say, 

@Teller - You have misled this forum saying about right issue, its very clear about your intention. Pls use your reputation to help other people

@chinwi - don't underestimate foreign involvement and investment, GLC introduced by US party and many more to come.  

@ruwan36 - rumour is going on, but its same party.

Wait, You can see the answer very soon. 

This forum is full of garbage with promoters and broker ambassadors



Criticizing COCR share repurchase - Page 2 EmptyTotally agree with you Very Happy

59Criticizing COCR share repurchase - Page 2 Empty Truth behind this forum on Thu Oct 13, 2016 5:38 am

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@whyzo wrote:Don't panic and argue, let anyone sell and buy at any price. 
But finally I have to say, 

@Teller - You have misled this forum saying about right issue, its very clear about your intention. Pls use your reputation to help other people

@chinwi - don't underestimate foreign involvement and investment, GLC introduced by US party and many more to come.  

@ruwan36 - rumour is going on, but its same party.

My recommendation is, if you have holding capacity, dont sell now, hold it for few weeks.

But its very clear, this forum is full of garbage with promoters and broker ambassadors
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Criticizing COCR share repurchase - Page 2 D34510

60Criticizing COCR share repurchase - Page 2 Empty Re: Criticizing COCR share repurchase on Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:47 am

Chinwi

Chinwi
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
@whyzo wrote:@chinwi - don't underestimate foreign involvement and investment, GLC introduced by US party and many more to come.  


I am not underestimating anything.  We have had enough experience with Platinum mines brought by GREG, Power chimney miracle brought by BLUE , Lanka's best fund managers of CIFL , million dollar per tree Touchwood etc.

I did not lose a cent from any of those dramas. So far I have identified the devil when he is in saint form. I play with fundamentals. If something is not tallying with laws of nature I do not touch. That's all.

In addition, you can't hide the history and behavior of people  in some companies to  real investing crowd in Sri Lanka . (not to the young boys)
They know who is Chulaka Gunawardena , places or  countries he rooted ,  his friends of friends of friends and what sort of things they did past many decades.

While some members can talk about broker boys , demoters, promoters others  can suspect those who talk day and night about COCR. I donno sometimes Culaka Ginawardena may living with is us here


----
@ sangeetha,

Since COCR is not run by sole trader or sole person and run by board of directors so no point of talking about COCR owner. If there are any secrets in this transaction, it is very difficult to maintain for long time as COCR is a PLC

I think you are missing a point here. There is no deal with COCR. (except the selling of Banla tiny sub)  I even saw someone wrote COCR is getting huge profit by selling it @ 111/- !

Three individuals  directly or indirectly are selling their holding to some other party.  That is all.
We are watching and expecting money coming to our pockets.

සාල වනේ නොවේ නුවර අලියෙක් හිටියා
ඒ අලියට   ගව්වක් දිග හොඬයක්   තිබුනා
තායිලන්තෙ එහා කොනේ ඇතින්න ඉන්නේ
දාර හොඬේ කර ගහගෙන වඳුරෝ ඉන්නේ
අලි නැටුවා අපි තැලුනා වඳුරො කියයි ද ?
you can replace any word as you like Razz

61Criticizing COCR share repurchase - Page 2 Empty Re: Criticizing COCR share repurchase on Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:05 am

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Chinwi wrote:
@whyzo wrote:@chinwi - don't underestimate foreign involvement and investment, GLC introduced by US party and many more to come.  


I am not underestimating anything.  We have had enough experience with Platinum mines brought by GREG, Power chimney miracle brought by BLUE , Lanka's best fund managers of CIFL , million dollar per tree Touchwood etc.

I did not lose a cent from any of those dramas. So far I have identified the devil when he is in saint form. I play with fundamentals. If something is not tallying with laws of nature I do not touch. That's all.

In addition, you can't hide the history and behavior of people  in some companies to  real investing crowd in Sri Lanka . (not to the young boys)
They know who is Chulaka Gunawardena , places or  countries he rooted ,  his friends of friends of friends and what sort of things they did past many decades.

While some members can talk about broker boys , demoters, promoters others  can suspect those who talk day and night about COCR. I donno sometimes Culaka Ginawardena may living with is us here


----
@ sangeetha,

Since COCR is not run by sole trader or sole person and run by board of directors so no point of talking about COCR owner. If there are any secrets in this transaction, it is very difficult to maintain for long time as COCR is a PLC

I think you are missing a point here. There is no deal with COCR. (except the selling of Banla tiny sub)  I even saw someone wrote COCR is getting huge profit by selling it @ 111/- !

Three individuals  directly or indirectly are selling their holding to some other party.  That is all.
We are watching and expecting money coming to our pockets.

සාල වනේ නොවේ නුවර අලියෙක් හිටියා
ඒ අලියට   ගව්වක් දිග හොඬයක්   තිබුනා
තායිලන්තෙ එහා කොනේ ඇතින්න ඉන්නේ
දාර හොඬේ කර ගහගෙන වඳුරෝ ඉන්නේ
අලි නැටුවා අපි තැලුනා වඳුරො කියයි ද ?
you can replace any word as  you like Razz
Can we put "honeymoon"  from your last post Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy


Criticizing COCR share repurchase - Page 2 V5611

62Criticizing COCR share repurchase - Page 2 Empty I THINK වඳුරො GONNA MAKE IT on Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:04 pm

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@ruwan326 wrote:
@Chinwi wrote:
@whyzo wrote:@chinwi - don't underestimate foreign involvement and investment, GLC introduced by US party and many more to come.  


I am not underestimating anything.  We have had enough experience with Platinum mines brought by GREG, Power chimney miracle brought by BLUE , Lanka's best fund managers of CIFL , million dollar per tree Touchwood etc.

I did not lose a cent from any of those dramas. So far I have identified the devil when he is in saint form. I play with fundamentals. If something is not tallying with laws of nature I do not touch. That's all.

In addition, you can't hide the history and behavior of people  in some companies to  real investing crowd in Sri Lanka . (not to the young boys)
They know who is Chulaka Gunawardena , places or  countries he rooted ,  his friends of friends of friends and what sort of things they did past many decades.

While some members can talk about broker boys , demoters, promoters others  can suspect those who talk day and night about COCR. I donno sometimes Culaka Ginawardena may living with is us here


----
@ sangeetha,

Since COCR is not run by sole trader or sole person and run by board of directors so no point of talking about COCR owner. If there are any secrets in this transaction, it is very difficult to maintain for long time as COCR is a PLC

I think you are missing a point here. There is no deal with COCR. (except the selling of Banla tiny sub)  I even saw someone wrote COCR is getting huge profit by selling it @ 111/- !

Three individuals  directly or indirectly are selling their holding to some other party.  That is all.
We are watching and expecting money coming to our pockets.

සාල වනේ නොවේ නුවර අලියෙක් හිටියා
ඒ අලියට   ගව්වක් දිග හොඬයක්   තිබුනා
තායිලන්තෙ එහා කොනේ ඇතින්න ඉන්නේ
දාර හොඬේ කර ගහගෙන වඳුරෝ ඉන්නේ
අලි නැටුවා අපි තැලුනා වඳුරො කියයි ද ?
you can replace any word as  you like Razz
Can we put "honeymoon"  from your last post Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy


Criticizing COCR share repurchase - Page 2 V5611
Seems COCR gonna go up...........
Hope  වඳුරො Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing will hold on

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum