Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය

Latest topics

» For Miss Sangeetha
by anges Yesterday at 5:03 pm

» Tea prices up and up.Plantation shares down and down!
by fortuneteller Yesterday at 1:16 pm

» coco.x share
by lakmal87 Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:45 pm

» නොමිළේම ඩොලර් (free $ 5 ) tokens
by cseguide Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:58 pm

» S&P upgrades DFCC Bank’s rating outlook from Negative to Stable
by TraderCSE Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:23 am

» CFVF will HIT. 40 BY Next. Thursday
by Yahapalanaya Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:50 pm

» Moody’s affirms ratings of three Sri Lankan banks; maintains negative outlook
by Miss-Sangeetha Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:39 pm

» best stocks to buy now
by Ryan Hudson Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:23 pm

» Current situation of the Adam group of companies
by anges Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:36 pm

» Avoid investing in Abans Group company shares
by fortuneteller Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:11 am

» People's Leasing Company
by prasa2004 Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:51 pm

» SDB - AN IMPRESSIVE PERFORMANCE
by prasa2004 Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:43 pm

» Beware of banking stocks
by prasa2004 Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:40 pm

» CEYLON COLD STORES PLC(CCS.N0000)
by Agape Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:49 pm

» Lanka Cement
by sureshot Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:09 am

» Roshan Egodage's Money Grabbing
by Investor1994 Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:10 pm

» CIFL ANY NEWS
by Gambino7 Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:13 pm

» CFT share එක මොනව හරි දෙයක් වෙනව වාගෙ.
by sameboy Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:43 pm

» BFN .. ORIENT FINANCE PLC
by Teller Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:52 pm

» Sri Lanka Exports up 12.9-pct in Sept
by Teller Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:38 am

» DECEMBER DISCOUNT
by Teller Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:30 am

» LLMP - New Strategic Marketing >>> Boooom
by Teller Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:27 am

» Why LLUB.N0000 going down ?
by Teller Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:20 am

» LDEV rights
by Teller Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:16 am

» SAMP Rights Issue
by niru Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:04 pm

HashFlare

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » Commercial Credit COCR and Group Lease Deal Pricing story

Commercial Credit COCR and Group Lease Deal Pricing story

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Chinwi

Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Most in the investing crowd were shocked to learn the agreed price of Commercial Credit deal.

Major shareholders are selling part of their holding to Thai Company.  People never thought they could sell it @ 111/- when the asset value is at 27/- LKR and when the future of leasing is seems no good.

But, they succeeded as per the announcement.

If you read the announcement clearly you may get a clue of their success.

We also wish to inform you that Mr. Patric Fisher, non-executive director of CCF (COCR Sri Lanka) is also a non-executive director of Group Lease Public Co Ltd .(Thailand) ,  the holding company of GLH

Mr. Patric Fisher (age 37) is the Founder, CEO and Partner of Creation Investments Capital Management, LLC  USA(2007) and founder of Creation Investment Sri Lanka LLC, USA.  He is also a Director of Thai Group Lease Holding Company.

Sri Lankans came to know Mr. Fisher in 2014/15 when  Creation Investment SL LLC USA bought 80 million new shares of Commercial Credit COCR @ 21/- investing 1.68 billion Rupees in Sri Lanka.

Since then per share assets of the company has risen from 21/- to 27/- LKR.

Few days ago, Oct 2016,  Mr. Patrick Fisher, entered into related party agreement to sell 70,822,537 ordinary shares in COCR  at a price at LKR 111 per share, amounting to the total value of LKR 7.86 billion  to Thai Group Company which he is also a Director.
Mr. Fisher's shareholding in Thai company is not given.

Creation USA (to be) recorded 6.3 billion LKR profit from this sale. They held  91,169,757 shares of COCR  prior to this sale.
Hence they still hold 20 million COCR. At Rs. 111/- ,the remaining part is valued than their initial investment (1.86 billion).

The major shareholder of COCR, BG Investment also got the chance to sell 22 million COCR shares at the same 111/- rate.

Still there will be people justifying nelson and hoping to sell their stake at 111/-  .

TARGET

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
OMG..

ShiraBoy

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
hahahaha

stockback

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Chinwi wrote:Most in the investing crowd were shocked to learn the agreed price of Commercial Credit deal.

Major shareholders are selling part of their holding to Thai Company.  People never thought they could sell it @ 111/- when the asset value is at 27/- LKR and when the future of leasing is seems no good.

But, they succeeded as per the announcement.

If you read the announcement clearly you may get a clue of their success.

We also wish to inform you that Mr. Patric Fisher, non-executive director of CCF (COCR Sri Lanka) is also a non-executive director of Group Lease Public Co Ltd .(Thailand) ,  the holding company of GLH

Mr. Patric Fisher (age 37) is the Founder, CEO and Partner of Creation Investments Capital Management, LLC  USA(2007) and founder of Creation Investment Sri Lanka LLC, USA.  He is also a Director of Thai Group Lease Holding Company.

Sri Lankans came to know Mr. Fisher in 2014/15 when  Creation Investment SL LLC USA bought 80 million new shares of Commercial Credit COCR @ 21/- investing 1.68 billion Rupees in Sri Lanka.

Since then per share assets of the company has risen from 21/- to 27/- LKR.

Few days ago, Oct 2016,  Mr. Patrick Fisher, entered into related party agreement to sell 70,822,537 ordinary shares in COCR  at a price at LKR 111 per share, amounting to the total value of LKR 7.86 billion  to Thai Group Company which he is also a Director.
Mr. Fisher's shareholding in Thai company is not given.

Creation USA (to be) recorded 6.3 billion LKR profit from this sale. They held  91,169,757 shares of COCR  prior to this sale.
Hence they still hold 20 million COCR. At Rs. 111/- ,the remaining part is valued than their initial investment (1.86 billion).

The major shareholder of COCR, BG Investment also got the chance to sell 22 million COCR shares at the same 111/- rate.

Still there will be people justifying nelson and hoping to sell their stake at 111/-  .

I dont understand what you try to say.
have you remember csf. one stage it has lessthan 1 rupee net assets and trading price over five , six level. I dont see this type of comments at that time from you. 

methana thiyenne deshapalana aulak. apitanam Gamana Pahadili. we are looking 2018 year. at that time we have big progress we are going to that target. some foriegn investments also sameway.

CCS
please check netassets and earnings. and check now price. this example enough to describe.

Chinwi

@stockback wrote:I dont understand what you try to say....... methana thiyenne deshapalana aulak.

If you cannot understand then forget about it. That is not my problem.

If anybody see politics in above story that is also not my problem.

I believe there are some people who can understand the story without any effort .
I do not expect anybody to take investment decisions or political decisions based on my comments.

TARGET

Stockback babane . Therenne na. Cocr buy nokara hitiyanam yasa ageta therei.  lol!

stockback

@Chinwi wrote:
@stockback wrote:I dont understand what you try to say.......   methana thiyenne deshapalana aulak.

I believe there are some people who can understand the story without any effort .
I do not expect anybody to take investment decisions or political decisions based on my comments.

if you have problem on net assets and EPS. 

another example LLUB - Report out today

NAVP - around 20
9 moth EPS 11.62. annualized expected = 16 

Trading Price 168-170 level

then P/E around 11. still foreign buying.

COCR
Net assets should be 30 now
EPS 11 for this year. 

if deal price is 111.

then P/E = 10

and expecting expand the business. 

I dont understand some people worry for COCR deal.

I have work on one deal. its not successful bcz they offer very small commission for us. then we give-up.

that company net assets around 11, EPS is around 6 and they request 65 per share. at that time share price is around 35 level. 

some old pattern thinking people. dont get the idea of these days business. 

example 
if some organization is wants to invest 20 Billions as deposit or loan into financial company in sri lanka. then first step is they are putting directors into organization and get some stock (reason amount). then after issue money.

COCR case
they can take money from thai market around 2.8% deposits from customers ( and invest in sri lanka as loan they can get over 12-14% surely. I dont expect USD / LKR not going to weak next five years. (145-150 level) 

in that case they will get big advantage(Group Lease)

they will get interest income and dividend income. after holding 3-5 years they can sold this company high price to another client. they can make money three ways 

maybe you didnt bought thats why you not get positive side....

these details are only ideas. not inside info...

Please think and invest...

8 Who is BABY NOW??????????? on Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:13 am

ruwan326

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Chinwi wrote:
@stockback wrote:I dont understand what you try to say.......   methana thiyenne deshapalana aulak.

m2_yapa

Finally clever mathematics by Fisher...OMG...Ayhooo...! Salli

Chinwi

@stockback wrote:some old pattern thinking people. dont get the idea of these days business.

I think now old pattern, new pattern and no pattern people got clear idea about how they do  'these days business'   Smile  

පහත දැක්වෙන කරුණු අද්‍යාපනික අවශ්‍යතා සඳහා පමණි.

2009-11 කාලෙ EPF එක ලවා වැඩි මිලට කොටස් අරන් මිලියන් ගානක් හෙව්ව එකයි, මාමගෙ උදව්වෙන් භාන්ඩාගාර බිල්පත් සෙල්ලම් කරල බිලියන් ගනන් හෙව්ව එකයි මෙයට(COCR sale) සමානයි.
අද විතරක් නෙවි ඒ අවස්ථා 2 දීත් අප හා තවත් අය මේ ගැන හෙලිකර ලිව්වා.

මුල් උදාහරණය​:

මගේ යාලුවගෙ බැංකුවෙන් මිලියන් ගනක් ලෝන්  මට ලැබෙනව​.  මම ඒ සල්ලි වලින් ඔය ගලදාරි, බ්ලූ වගේ ඔහේ පාවෙන කොටස් එකතු කරනව​. මාස කීපයක් යනවිට මිලියන් ගානක් කොටස් අඩු මිලට එකතු වෙනව​. ඉන්පසු මෙන්න ටිකෙන් ටික මිල නග්ගනව​. 8 ට තිබුන එක දැන් 20, 25, 33, 38 ට වගේ යනව​.  මෙන්න  මේ අතරේ EPF එක තීරණය කරනව ඒ කම්පැනි එක ඉහල යනව ඒ නිසා තොගයක් මිලට ගන්න​.
මම ඉතින් එකතු කරපු ඔක්කොම විකුණනව​. මිලියන් 200 ක් 300 ක් ලාබ ලැබනව​. ඒකෙ ඇති වැරැද්දක් නෑනේ. ආයෝජනය කියන්නෙ ඒකනේ.  පස්සෙ අර බැංකුණය ගෙවල දානව​. වැඩේ ක්ලෝස්.

පොඩි පරහකට තියෙන්නේ අර 38 ට මිලට ගන්න​ ආයෝජන තීරන ගන්න EPF ටීම් එකේ මමත් සාමාජිකයෙක්. එහෙම නැත්නම් මගේ පාසල් මිතුරු කල්ලියෙ අය ඒකෙ ඉන්නව​. බැංකුවෙ යාලුවත් ඉතින් ඒ කල්ලියෙම තමයි. බිග් මැච් එක දවසෙ සරා ගියොත් කට්ටියම එකට බියර් ගහනව බලන්න පුලුවන්.

දෙවනි උදාහරණේ:  2015 භාන්ඩාගාර බැඳුම්කර .  ඒක ගැන අමුතුවෙන් ලියන්න ඕන නෑනේ. ආණ් ඩුව සල්ලි නෑ කියල වෙන කරන්න දෙයක් නැති නිසා බැඳුම්කර නිකුත් කරනව​.
ආණ් ඩුවෙම ලංකා බැංකුවෙන් ණයක් අරන් මාමගෙ උදව්වෙන් 1 -> 10 කරල රේට් වැඩි කරල ගන්නව​. ඒව ආණ් ඩුව විසින්ම පාලනය වන EPF එක ට වැඩි මිලට විකුණනව​. බිලියන් ගානක් ලාබ එනව​. පස්සෙ අර බැංකුණය ගෙවල දානව​.

මේ හැම එකකම  කොන්ෆ්ලික්ට් ඔෆ් ඉන්ටරෙස්ට් කියන දේ යටින් තියෙනව​. ඇත්තටම වෙන්නෙ දෙතුන්පැත්තෙම තීරන ගන්නෙ හෝ තීරණ ගන්න බලපෑම් කලහැකි බලයෙන් ඉන්නේ එකම කෙනා හෝ එකම කණ් ඩායම​.
විකුණන්නෙත් මිලට ගන්නෙත් මිල තීරණය කරන්නෙත් විකුණන අයම තමයි. හැබැයි සල්ලි අනුන් ගෙ.
ගේම ඉවර උනාම නම් අනුන් ගෙ සල්ලි මගේ වෙනව​. එච්චරයි.

අපි පැත්තක ඉඳන් එක්කෝ චූන් වෙනව නැත්නම් බනිනව​.  

ඉහත විස්තරය අද්‍යාපනික අවශ්‍යතා සඳහා පමනකි.
මේවා නිවැරදි කරන්න හෝ නැවත නැවතත් සිදු නොවීම සඳහා ක්‍රියාකාරී වන්න හෝ මට අමාරුවක් නැත​.

sapumal

Vice President - Equity Analytics
සරලයි. ලොක්කා කොම්පැනි දෙකේම ඉන්න එකෙන් වැඩේ මොකක්ද කියලා තෙරුම් ගන්න පුලුවල්. හරියට දිලී කොලම්බු ලැන්ඩ් එකෙ කොටස් 20 අරගෙන සති දෙකෙන් 44 කල්පිටියට විකුනුවා වගේ වැඩක්.

stockback

@Chinwi wrote:
@stockback wrote:some old pattern thinking people. dont get the idea of these days business.

I think now old pattern, new pattern and no pattern people got clear idea about how they do  'these days business'   Smile  

2009-11 කාලෙ EPF එක ලවා වැඩි මිලට කොටස් අරන් මිලියන් ගානක් හෙව්ව එකයි, මාමගෙ උදව්වෙන් භාන්ඩාගාර බිල්පත් සෙල්ලම් කරල බිලියන් ගනන් හෙව්ව එකයි මෙයට(COCR sale) සමානයි.

මුල් උදාහරණය​:

මගේ යාලුවගෙ බැංකුවෙන් මිලියන් ගනක් ලෝන්  මට ලැබෙනව​.  මම ඒ සල්ලි වලින් ඔය ගලදාරි, බ්ලූ වගේ ඔහේ පාවෙන කොටස් එකතු කරනව​. මාස කීපයක් යනවිට මිලියන් ගානක් කොටස් අඩු මිලට එකතු වෙනව​. ඉන්පසු මෙන්න ටිකෙන් ටික මිල නග්ගනව​. 8 ට තිබුන එක දැන් 20, 25, 33, 38 ට වගේ යනව​.  මෙන්න  මේ අතරේ EPF එක තීරණය කරනව ඒ කම්පැනි එක ඉහල යනව ඒ නිසා තොගයක් මිලට ගන්න​.
මම ඉතින් එකතු කරපු ඔක්කොම විකුණනව​. මිලියන් 200 ක් 300 ක් ලාබ ලැබනව​. ඒකෙ ඇති වැරැද්දක් නෑනේ. ආයෝජනය කියන්නෙ ඒකනේ.  පස්සෙ අර බැංකුණය ගෙවල දානව​. වැඩේ ක්ලෝස්.

පොඩි පරහකට තියෙන්නේ අර 38 ට මිලට ගන්න​ ආයෝජන තීරන ගන්න EPF ටීම් එකේ මමත් සාමාජිකයෙක්. එහෙම නැත්නම් මගේ පාසල් මිතුරු කල්ලියෙ අය ඒකෙ ඉන්නව​. බැංකුවෙ  යාලුවත් ඉතින් ඒ කල්ලියෙම තමයි. බිග් මැච් එක දවසෙ සරා ගියොත් කට්ටියම එකට බියර් ගහනව බලන්න පුලුවන්.

දෙවනි උදාහරණේ:  2015 භාන්ඩාගාර බැඳුම්කර .  ඒක ගැන අමුතුවෙන් ලියන්න ඕන නෑනේ. ආණ් ඩුව සල්ලි නෑ කියල වෙන කරන්න දෙයක් නැති නිසා බැඳුම්කර නිකුත් කරනව​.
ආණ් ඩුවෙම ලංකා බැංකුවෙන් ණයක් අරන් මාමගෙ උදව්වෙන් 1 -> 10 කරල රේට් වැඩි කරල ගන්නව​. ඒව ආණ් ඩුව විසින්ම පාලනය වන EPF එක ට වැඩි මිලට විකුණනව​. බිලියන් ගානක් ලාබ එනව​. පස්සෙ අර බැංකුණය ගෙවල දානව​.

මේ හැම එකකම  කොන්ෆ්ලික්ට් ඔෆ් ඉන්ටරෙස්ට් කියන දේ යටින් තියෙනව​. ඇත්තටම වෙන්නෙ දෙතුන්පැත්තෙම තීරන ගන්නෙ හෝ තීරණ ගන්න බලපෑම් කලහැකි බලයෙන් ඉන්නේ එකම කෙනා හෝ එකම කණ් ඩායම​.  
විකුණන්නෙත් මිලට ගන්නෙත් මිල තීරණය කරන්නෙත් විකුණන අයම තමයි. හැබැයි සල්ලි අනුන් ගෙ.

මේවා නිවැරදි කරන්න හෝ නැවත නැවතත් සිදු නොවීම සඳහා  ක්‍රියාකාරී වන්න හෝ මට අමාරුවක් නැත​.

is he main share holder of Group Lease?

and how many stocks holding (%) please tell me

stockback

@Chinwi wrote:

මුල් උදාහරණය​:

පොඩි පරහකට තියෙන්නේ අර 38 ට මිලට ගන්න​ ආයෝජන තීරන ගන්න EPF ටීම් එකේ මමත් සාමාජිකයෙක්. එහෙම නැත්නම් මගේ පාසල් මිතුරු කල්ලියෙ අය ඒකෙ ඉන්නව​. බැංකුවෙ  යාලුවත් ඉතින් ඒ කල්ලියෙම තමයි. බිග් මැච් එක දවසෙ සරා ගියොත් කට්ටියම එකට බියර් ගහනව බලන්න පුලුවන්.

මේවා නිවැරදි කරන්න හෝ නැවත නැවතත් සිදු නොවීම සඳහා  ක්‍රියාකාරී වන්න හෝ මට අමාරුවක් නැත​.

Treasury Bond deal
if they got inside info. that is the error. all other deal with EPF or BOC ..... no problem

you should understand the error.

EPF Deal
we cannot compare COCR deal and EPF deals. that means you are accepts MR time rubbish things.

I dont see any issue buying private sector firm. P/E around 10 and BV 3.5

please check. 

LLUB,CCS,CTC,.......

Think and Invest...

Chinwi

@sapumal wrote:සරලයි. ලොක්කා කොම්පැනි දෙකේම ඉන්න එකෙන් වැඩේ මොකක්ද කියලා තෙරුම් ගන්න පුලුවල්. හරියට දිලී කොලම්බු ලැන්ඩ් එකෙ කොටස් 20 අරගෙන සති දෙකෙන් 44 කල්පිටියට විකුනුවා වගේ වැඩක්.

ඔවු. ඒකත් තවත් උදාහරනයක්. මේ යන විදියට අපිට හැංගිච්ච මේවගේ ගේම් තව ඇති.

TARGET

Thanks chinwi.
Think and invest and promote. Very Happy

PrasannaMani

Manager - Equity Analytics
Whatever next run can be seen soon.

stockback

@TARGET wrote:Thanks chinwi.
Think and invest and promote. Very Happy

ohoma giyoth me loke kisima deal ekak wenne naha.

Honda dealuth thiyenawa. jalbari dealuth thiyenawa.

example 

AAIC - Net assets around 5-6, EPS around 2.5, trading 23-25 level.

think and invest.

Market P/E around 13 level. that why some valuable stocks at cheap price at (Market Price)

but 30% Equity transaction ekakata Market price eken depend wenna baha,

CIFL case i said dont buy this moment.....
bcz that is wrong deal one(jalbari) 

P/E = 10 and PBV = 3-4 is not issue for big deal. bcz they are investing for five years. Think after five years. what is EPS target for COCR. and think about economy status.

Thank and Invest......

and dont follow old type dummy's (maybe they have good hard disk but holing low performance processor)

again 

Think and Invest.....

hiransilva23

Meke inna seniorsla godak shares gana patta negitive.hxp 50 di 60 di eeta passet godaak ewa kiwwa.ara sangeetha moda gani kochchara dewal kiwwada??eth tamat 95 level eke tiyanawa.100 ta wada udinut buysla godak hitiya.eka pure manipulation nam dan pahalata enna onawatat wada kal tibuna.eth ehema une na.ai me dan cocr eka passet attack karanne???dan crap kiyana shares walinut meke seniorsla profit karala atine.Honda dewalut godak tiyanawa.bt melo rahak nati patta negitive ideasuth tiyanawa.eken wenne podi minihekta profit ekak ganna puluwan nam eka nati wena ekaa witarai.

stockback

@hiransilva23 wrote:Meke inna seniorsla godak shares gana patta negitive.hxp 50 di 60 di eeta passet godaak ewa kiwwa.ara sangeetha moda gani kochchara dewal kiwwada??eth tamat 95 level eke tiyanawa.100 ta wada udinut buysla godak hitiya.eka pure manipulation nam dan pahalata enna onawatat wada kal tibuna.eth ehema une na.ai me dan cocr eka passet attack karanne???dan crap kiyana shares walinut meke seniorsla profit karala atine.Honda dewalut godak tiyanawa.bt melo rahak nati patta negitive ideasuth tiyanawa.eken wenne podi minihekta profit ekak ganna puluwan nam eka nati wena ekaa witarai.

meke inna samahara aya godak kapati

share eka drop karganna balanne adu ganata enter wenna.

exmple.

methana inna ekkenek 8-8.5 walata ACAP gaththa 10.5 pannala wikka ita passe indan ACAP walata negative ideas thamai danne.

GHLL
10.40 aduwen gannalu ethakota share eka watinawalu 12.0 nam wikunnalu. eya 12.80 wikkalu
idea eka aye 10.40 aduwen aragena aye 12.50 withra wikunaknna dana pois ahinsaka plan ekak.

mama kisima dawasaka kiyak hari hoya gaththu share ekak wattanna katha kiyanne naha. mama balaporoththu wenne mage athin gaththu share ekan kiyak hari gaththu kena hoya gaththawen kiyana ekai.

hiransilva23

At stockback acap eka gana nam mat dannawa.E post eka dakkama matat patta awul una.ghll ganat man post dakka.ane manda ai ehema karanne kiyala

Miss-Sangeetha

@hiransilva23 wrote:hxp 50 di 60 di eeta passet godaak ewa kiwwa.ara sangeetha moda gani kochchara dewal kiwwada??eth tamat 95 level eke tiyanawa.

You are the only one intelligent with high iQ , like Mervin Silva from Kalani aria who attacked the Media personals for negative comments, the same way you are attacking me.

You have no knowledge in finance or accounts only depending on Tellers manipulation of HEXP. You are a victim of Teller, if Teller pushes up the HEXP, you think you can dump the HEXP on others head.

If my negative comments on HEXP are affecting the HEXP price, what about your Tellers more than 1500 positive advertisement or comments on HEXP? Won’t that manipulate the HEXP price?

Then what about others like Karuna, Blue Blood, Thala,Nishanta and so many people’s positive comments on HEXP? Won’t that manipulate or support the HEXP price highs?

Most of the forum’s readers are educated and have own brain; you think you can cheat them easily with the support of Teller, if my negative comments were baseless then why are the forum readers accepting my comments?  

hiransilva23

Get lost.hexp will fly to next step as soon as posible.i dnt abt 150 pr 300.bt sure it will pass 110.ur all post r useless.u tried to bring it down more bt u cudnt do it.atleast u dnt knw d real story f it.always u talking abt barkleet boss bla bla...i knw smthng dtz y im investing.

Miss-Sangeetha

@hiransilva23 wrote:Get lost.hexp will fly to next step as soon as posible.i dnt abt 150 pr 300.bt sure it will pass 110.ur all post r useless.u tried to bring it down more bt u cudnt do it.atleast u dnt knw d real story f it.always u talking abt barkleet boss bla bla...i knw smthng dtz y im investing.

If you have the real story of HEXP, share with others or give the financial or accounting reason or base, no point of fortune telling or manipulation

hiransilva23

Y should i tell here??no point f posting abt it.if anyine c positive thing they will buy or hold.im nt woring abt it and itz nt a my business.i jst wanted to mention a ex here dtz y i got hexp n people like u

Chinwi

HEXP also falls into same category.

Main shareholder is controlling both companies and he (they) decides extraordinary high selling and buying price of a land to build a factory.

If this happens in some other country the authorities will interfere next day protecting minority rights.

Chinwi

@hiransilva23 wrote:Meke inna seniorsla godak shares gana patta negitive.hxp 50 di 60 di eeta passet godaak ewa kiwwa.ara sangeetha moda gani kochchara dewal kiwwada??eth tamat 95 level eke tiyanawa.100 ta wada udinut buysla godak hitiya.eka pure manipulation nam dan pahalata enna onawatat wada kal tibuna.eth ehema une na.ai me dan cocr eka passet attack karanne???dan crap kiyana shares walinut meke seniorsla profit karala atine.Honda dewalut godak tiyanawa.bt melo rahak nati patta negitive ideasuth tiyanawa.eken wenne podi minihekta profit ekak ganna puluwan nam eka nati wena ekaa witarai.

මම JKH -Warrants 85 ට යන වෙලාවෙ "ගන්න එපා මේක අවදානම්" කිව්වම කට්ටිය කිව්වෙත් ඔහොමම තමයි.

ලංකාවෙ තියෙනෙ බලවත්ම කොම්පැනිය ට බිලියන් 8 ක් කියන්නෙ කජ්ජක්ද කියල ඇහුව​. සමහරු පුදුම උනා මට පිස්සුද කියල​.
ඒක 80 ට තියෙද්දි මම ප්‍රෙඩික්ට් කෙලේ 20 ට බැස්සම මමත් ගන්නව කියල​. නමුත් අන්තිමේ 1.50 ට ද කොහෙද ගියා. මම අත තිබ්බෙ රු. 2 දී විතර​. මේ සතියේ කොලේ ආව. දැන් ඒ ටික තියෙනව මට සල්ලි තියෙන ගානට කන්වර්ට් කරගන්න​.

මා ඇතුලු සමහර අය ලියන්නෙ මොකක් හරි කමක් නෑ උස්සල තියල කාගෙ හරි ඇඟේ ගහල මාරු වෙන්න බලන් ඉන්න අය සඳහා නොවේ. ඒ අය අපේ ඒව කියවන්න එපා.

PrasannaMani

@Chinwi wrote:

මම  JKH -Warrants  85 ට යන වෙලාවෙ "ගන්න එපා මේක අවදානම්" කිව්වම කට්ටිය කිව්වෙත් ඔහොමම තමයි.

ලංකාවෙ තියෙනෙ බලවත්ම කොම්පැනිය ට බිලියන් 8 ක් කියන්නෙ කජ්ජක්ද කියල ඇහුව​. සමහරු පුදුම උනා මට පිස්සුද කියල​.
ඒක 80 ට තියෙද්දි මම ප්‍රෙඩික්ට් කෙලේ 20 ට බැස්සම මමත් ගන්නව කියල​. නමුත් අන්තිමේ 1.50 ට ද කොහෙද ගියා. මම අත තිබ්බෙ රු. 2 දී විතර​. මේ සතියේ කොලේ ආව.  දැන් ඒ ටික  තියෙනව මට සල්ලි තියෙන ගානට කන්වර්ට් කරගන්න​.  

මා ඇතුලු සමහර අය ලියන්නෙ  මොකක් හරි කමක් නෑ උස්සල තියල කාගෙ හරි ඇඟේ ගහල මාරු වෙන්න බලන් ඉන්න අය සඳහා නොවේ.  ඒ අය අපේ ඒව කියවන්න එපා.  

keep it up......Don't worry about the negative minded thoughts....
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

PrasannaMani

TARGET

Good one. Very Happy

hiransilva23

Cse eke shares hamadama adu wela tiyennet wadu wela tiyennet na.company eke perfomance honda level ekaka tuyanawa nam ada heta wahena game gahana ekak nemei nam manipulation or wena mona monawa hinda hari apita profit ekak ganna puluwan nam eke waradak man dakinne na.meke price wadi wena hama shares ekak pitipassema kauru hari group ekak backup karanawa.samahara ewa honda wennat samahara ewa awul wennat reason ekak mata kiyanawada???cifl,chou,pc house wage ewa gana nemei man kata karanne.

31 DID YOU REALLY MEANT THIS on Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:38 am

ruwan326

@Chinwi wrote:

මම  JKH -Warrants  85 ට යන වෙලාවෙ "ගන්න එපා මේක අවදානම්" කිව්වම කට්ටිය කිව්වෙත් ඔහොමම තමයි.

ඒක 80 ට තියෙද්දි මම ප්‍රෙඩික්ට් කෙලේ 20 ට බැස්සම මමත් ගන්නව කියල​. නමුත් අන්තිමේ 1.50 ට ද කොහෙද ගියා. මම අත තිබ්බෙ රු. 2 දී විතර​. මේ සතියේ කොලේ ආව.  දැන් ඒ ටික  තියෙනව මට සල්ලි තියෙන ගානට කන්වර්ට් කරගන්න​.  

මා ඇතුලු සමහර අය ලියන්නෙ  මොකක් හරි කමක් නෑ උස්සල තියල කාගෙ හරි ඇඟේ ගහල මාරු වෙන්න බලන් ඉන්න අය සඳහා නොවේ.  ඒ අය අපේ ඒව කියවන්න එපා.  
If you really meant this words Hats off to you lol! lol! lol!

32 IS IT GOOD TO BUY @ 50/=++ on Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:44 am

ruwan326

@ruwan326 wrote:
@Chinwi wrote:

If you really meant this words Hats off to you lol! lol! lol!
Well, the way the things are going on COCR might drop again to 50/=, so what you think Chinwi?????? Is it ok to buy @ 50-55/= and hold for next run??????

hiransilva23

At chinwi oyagen ECgen godak honda dewal wenawa.e gana kata dekak na.bt strongly ogollo epa kiwwa ewa wala price up una.acap wala group eka loss kiyala kiwwata eken oyat 30% profit ekak gatta.kauru hondai ganna kiyala promote kalat oya EC wage kiwwot epa kiyala meke inna kattiya ewa balanne na.mat ehemai.me walawe cocr price up wenna posibility Ekak attema nadda??

worthiness

I agree with Chinwi's point that protection of minority interest in this country is minimal. Many lost billions of hard earned money because of lacking vitality of policies, legislation, poor monitoring, protection etc..reserving all privileges to a contained community.

fadhlilham

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
There are investors waiting for this quarter results. Most probably it results will be good and COCR will go to up. Once the price have increased the deal will take pace at Rs. 111. So i would say to buy looking at prices

trader7

Yes, it definitely will "shoot up" after the results.

whyzo

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
1B+

stockback

@stockback wrote:
@Chinwi wrote:

මුල් උදාහරණය​:

is he main share holder of Group Lease?

and how many stocks holding (%) please tell me

I didnt get answer yet.  

I am talking about this person. "Mr. Patric Fisher"

"We also wish to inform you that Mr. Patric Fisher, non-executive director of CCF (COCR Sri Lanka) is also a non-executive director of Group Lease Public Co Ltd .(Thailand) ,  the holding company of GLH "

your answer will clearly give some idea to you. about this deal. if Main share holder or Group Lease. then we can expect deal no cash movement "exchange stocks each other"

Chinwi Please answer My question. if you not giving answer assume he is not main share holder of Group Lease....

then this deal is genuine one and we expecting price movement in near future.

Thank You

Chinwi

@ stockback,

I did not know you explore this kind of a deal in such an immature way .

How can I say his shareholding if they hide it.
Not like here, Thai reports do not disclose those details .
Even we find out his % , how can we know the power in decision making of a man in another place ?
% of shareholding does not reveal everything, in every instance.

If you study the past of persons you may get some idea about possibilities . For eg. Budu mahesh did the big acquisitions without his name in 20 holder list. There are some rumors about Big T's purchases.

whyzo

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
@Chinwi, 

What is your target price to buy back COCR ? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum