Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Submit Post
Submit Post

Latest topics

» Please DON'T SELL IN PANIC, BUY, ONLY A SMALL INCIDENT, IT'S COMPLETELY OVER!!!!!
by Soilconomy Today at 9:59 pm

» Buy When There's Blood in the Streets
by hammurabi Today at 8:48 pm

» ASPI should down To 4950
by Uaecoindubai Today at 7:01 pm

» 8 Finance companaies to be closed very soon
by Uaecoindubai Today at 6:21 pm

» Market will test 4700
by Uaecoindubai Today at 6:10 pm

» SME M&A opportunity
by Ram13 Today at 3:49 pm

» BFN බොරු සෙලින් දාලා කොහොම හරි 11 වගේ ගානට 500000 එකතු කරගන්න කියලා අර 14 ට ලක්ශයක් සෙලින් දැම්මේ මේ ටේලර් මහත්තයාම තමයි
by sanjulanka Today at 12:48 pm

» Central bank Issue
by Uaecoindubai Today at 12:41 pm

» Why AAIC Should trade above RS.50/-
by wisdom79 Today at 11:01 am

» HOTEL INDUSTRY
by Yahapalanaya Yesterday at 10:23 pm

» Look PAP Amazing company
by dmtmadusanka Yesterday at 4:15 pm

» Commencement of Trading at CSE
by Uaecoindubai Yesterday at 3:58 pm

» Good news from JKH : Will this be the market mover ?
by gjooos Yesterday at 1:06 pm

» whats the purpose of Bomb blasts?
by sanjulanka Yesterday at 9:11 am

» Best Free forex signals provider
by Uaecoindubai Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:24 pm

» Chairmam of Sanasa arrested over suspicion of misappropriation of funds
by hammurabi Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:36 am

» Sri Lanka Kattadiyalage Wegapitiya tries to manipulate Household Gas prices in Gas market, Wegapitiya lead LAUGFS Gas in a secret Deal to Bankrupt Government's Litro Gas by affecting 1.3 Million Households and 5 million people in the country
by Uaecoindubai Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:55 pm

» Economic Health of Sri Lanka
by Uaecoindubai Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:30 pm

» What is going on with TFC.N0000
by Uaecoindubai Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:30 pm

» REEF possible run.
by hammurabi Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:50 am

» EAST INTERESTING DAYS AHEAD 25+
by glad Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:40 am

» Weekly Stock Market Roundup
by Insights Equity Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:35 am

» Would CIC make an upward move in the coming weeks?
by hammurabi Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:39 am

» Daily Stock Market Update
by Insights Equity Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:17 pm

» Sri Lanka Hilton Hotels Must Investigate or Oust Unfit and Improper - Kashmi App Bankrupted Sanjiv Alles who hides about his Career in Kashmi for Colombo Hilton Hotel Director Profile
by AmalHoole Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:47 pm

» Why ALHP is having a huge demand despite consecutive losses?
by wisdom79 Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:03 am

» TIME TO LOOK AEL
by sanjulanka Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:42 pm

» HEXP next run up to 120-130
by nishjaya Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:21 pm

» Cabinet nod for Colombo Stock Exchange to be converted to a company limited by shares
by glad Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:30 am

» Lanka Bell to be acquired by Mobitel - Sources
by soileconomy Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:07 am

» Sri Lanka Watapota (WAPO) Guardian Capital lose Rs. 10 Mn of Funds because of Kashmi App Closed down, Kashmi Co-Founder Bankrupt Sanjiv Alles now landed on Hilton Colombo Director Board owned by Yahapalana Government
by AmalHoole Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:17 pm

» සුභ අලුත් අවුරුද්දක් වේවා.
by sanjulanka Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:38 pm

» I bought PCHH.N and SING.N sometimes back?
by hammurabi Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:14 pm

» Highest temperature hike after 128 years in sri lanka
by nimantha80 Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:47 pm

» DEBTS FREE AAIC MUST MOVE UP,3.36BN FROFIT, MARCH Q 1.00BN
by wisdom79 Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:15 am

» VONE , is it time to sell or holds
by Uaecoindubai Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:27 pm

» HVA WILL THEY RECTIFY THE REGULATORS QUARIES BEFORE DEAD LINE?
by nimantha80 Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:12 pm

» NDB Leasing Centers open at Gampaha, Negombo
by Uaecoindubai Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:17 pm

» I met Karuna Today.
by Uaecoindubai Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:15 pm

» Look APLA its trending to 98LKR
by Uaecoindubai Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:13 pm

» ROYAL CERAMIC (RCL)
by Yahapalanaya Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:11 pm

» Look BPPL company
by Uaecoindubai Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:10 am

» PABC.N0000 ? Will come down to Rs. 11 - 12 level?
by Uaecoindubai Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:13 pm

» Any news on MBSL.N0000
by Uaecoindubai Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:56 pm

» New NDB Privilege Banking and Leasing Centres open in Kurunegala
by Soilconomy Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:30 am

» TIME TO WATCH - LOFC - BFN
by Uaecoindubai Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:20 am

» ශ්‍රිලංකාවේ ණය බරතාවය. Sri Lanka's Debt Trap
by soileconomy Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:28 am

» 2019 revised traffic fines
by Uaecoindubai Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:47 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » Commercial Credit COCR and Group Lease Deal Pricing story

Commercial Credit COCR and Group Lease Deal Pricing story

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Chinwi

Chinwi
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
First topic message reminder :

Most in the investing crowd were shocked to learn the agreed price of Commercial Credit deal.

Major shareholders are selling part of their holding to Thai Company.  People never thought they could sell it @ 111/- when the asset value is at 27/- LKR and when the future of leasing is seems no good.

But, they succeeded as per the announcement.

If you read the announcement clearly you may get a clue of their success.

We also wish to inform you that Mr. Patric Fisher, non-executive director of CCF (COCR Sri Lanka) is also a non-executive director of Group Lease Public Co Ltd .(Thailand) ,  the holding company of GLH

Commercial Credit COCR and Group Lease Deal Pricing story - Page 2 Patrick
Mr. Patric Fisher (age 37) is the Founder, CEO and Partner of Creation Investments Capital Management, LLC  USA(2007) and founder of Creation Investment Sri Lanka LLC, USA.  He is also a Director of Thai Group Lease Holding Company.

Sri Lankans came to know Mr. Fisher in 2014/15 when  Creation Investment SL LLC USA bought 80 million new shares of Commercial Credit COCR @ 21/- investing 1.68 billion Rupees in Sri Lanka.

Since then per share assets of the company has risen from 21/- to 27/- LKR.

Few days ago, Oct 2016,  Mr. Patrick Fisher, entered into related party agreement to sell 70,822,537 ordinary shares in COCR  at a price at LKR 111 per share, amounting to the total value of LKR 7.86 billion  to Thai Group Company which he is also a Director.
Mr. Fisher's shareholding in Thai company is not given.

Creation USA (to be) recorded 6.3 billion LKR profit from this sale. They held  91,169,757 shares of COCR  prior to this sale.
Hence they still hold 20 million COCR. At Rs. 111/- ,the remaining part is valued than their initial investment (1.86 billion).

The major shareholder of COCR, BG Investment also got the chance to sell 22 million COCR shares at the same 111/- rate.

Still there will be people justifying nelson and hoping to sell their stake at 111/-  .


trader7


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Yes, it definitely will "shoot up" after the results.

whyzo


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
1B+

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@stockback wrote:
@Chinwi wrote:
@stockback wrote:some old pattern thinking people. dont get the idea of these days business.

I think now old pattern, new pattern and no pattern people got clear idea about how they do  'these days business'   Smile  


පහත දැක්වෙන කරුණු අද්‍යාපනික අවශ්‍යතා සඳහා පමණි.

2009-11 කාලෙ EPF එක ලවා වැඩි මිලට කොටස් අරන් මිලියන් ගානක් හෙව්ව එකයි, මාමගෙ උදව්වෙන් භාන්ඩාගාර බිල්පත් සෙල්ලම් කරල බිලියන් ගනන් හෙව්ව එකයි මෙයට(COCR sale) සමානයි.
අද විතරක් නෙවි ඒ අවස්ථා 2 දීත් අප හා තවත් අය මේ ගැන හෙලිකර ලිව්වා.

මුල් උදාහරණය​:

 මගේ යාලුවගෙ බැංකුවෙන් මිලියන් ගනක් ලෝන්  මට ලැබෙනව​.  මම ඒ සල්ලි වලින් ඔය ගලදාරි, බ්ලූ වගේ ඔහේ පාවෙන කොටස් එකතු කරනව​. මාස කීපයක් යනවිට මිලියන් ගානක් කොටස් අඩු මිලට එකතු වෙනව​. ඉන්පසු මෙන්න ටිකෙන් ටික මිල නග්ගනව​. 8 ට තිබුන එක දැන් 20, 25, 33, 38 ට වගේ යනව​.  මෙන්න  මේ අතරේ EPF එක තීරණය කරනව ඒ කම්පැනි එක ඉහල යනව ඒ නිසා තොගයක් මිලට ගන්න​.
මම ඉතින් එකතු කරපු ඔක්කොම විකුණනව​. මිලියන් 200 ක් 300 ක් ලාබ ලැබනව​. ඒකෙ ඇති වැරැද්දක් නෑනේ. ආයෝජනය කියන්නෙ ඒකනේ.  පස්සෙ අර බැංකුණය ගෙවල දානව​. වැඩේ ක්ලෝස්.

පොඩි පරහකට තියෙන්නේ අර 38 ට මිලට ගන්න​ ආයෝජන තීරන ගන්න EPF ටීම් එකේ මමත් සාමාජිකයෙක්. එහෙම නැත්නම් මගේ පාසල් මිතුරු කල්ලියෙ අය ඒකෙ ඉන්නව​. බැංකුවෙ  යාලුවත් ඉතින් ඒ කල්ලියෙම තමයි. බිග් මැච් එක දවසෙ සරා ගියොත් කට්ටියම එකට බියර් ගහනව බලන්න පුලුවන්.

දෙවනි උදාහරණේ:  2015 භාන්ඩාගාර බැඳුම්කර .  ඒක ගැන අමුතුවෙන් ලියන්න ඕන නෑනේ. ආණ් ඩුව සල්ලි නෑ කියල වෙන කරන්න දෙයක් නැති නිසා බැඳුම්කර නිකුත් කරනව​.
ආණ් ඩුවෙම ලංකා බැංකුවෙන් ණයක් අරන් මාමගෙ උදව්වෙන් 1 -> 10 කරල රේට් වැඩි කරල ගන්නව​. ඒව ආණ් ඩුව විසින්ම පාලනය වන EPF එක ට වැඩි මිලට විකුණනව​. බිලියන් ගානක් ලාබ එනව​. පස්සෙ අර බැංකුණය ගෙවල දානව​.

මේ හැම එකකම  කොන්ෆ්ලික්ට් ඔෆ් ඉන්ටරෙස්ට් කියන දේ යටින් තියෙනව​. ඇත්තටම වෙන්නෙ දෙතුන්පැත්තෙම තීරන ගන්නෙ හෝ තීරණ ගන්න බලපෑම් කලහැකි බලයෙන් ඉන්නේ එකම කෙනා හෝ එකම කණ් ඩායම​.  
විකුණන්නෙත් මිලට ගන්නෙත් මිල තීරණය කරන්නෙත් විකුණන අයම තමයි. හැබැයි සල්ලි අනුන් ගෙ.
ගේම ඉවර උනාම නම් අනුන් ගෙ සල්ලි මගේ වෙනව​. එච්චරයි.

අපි පැත්තක ඉඳන් එක්කෝ චූන් වෙනව නැත්නම් බනිනව​.  


ඉහත විස්තරය අද්‍යාපනික අවශ්‍යතා සඳහා පමනකි.
මේවා නිවැරදි කරන්න හෝ නැවත නැවතත් සිදු නොවීම සඳහා  ක්‍රියාකාරී වන්න හෝ මට අමාරුවක් නැත​.



is he main share holder of Group Lease?

and how many stocks holding (%) please tell me


I didnt get answer yet.  

I am talking about this person. "Mr. Patric Fisher"

"We also wish to inform you that Mr. Patric Fisher, non-executive director of CCF (COCR Sri Lanka) is also a non-executive director of Group Lease Public Co Ltd .(Thailand) ,  the holding company of GLH "


your answer will clearly give some idea to you. about this deal. if Main share holder or Group Lease. then we can expect deal no cash movement "exchange stocks each other"


Chinwi Please answer My question. if you not giving answer assume he is not main share holder of Group Lease....


then this deal is genuine one and we expecting price movement in near future.




Thank You

Chinwi


Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
@ stockback,

I did not know you explore this kind of a deal in such an immature way .


How can I say his shareholding if they hide it.
Not like here, Thai reports do not disclose those details .
Even we find out his % , how can we know the power in decision making of a man in another place ?
% of shareholding does not reveal everything, in every instance.

If you study the past of persons you may get some idea about possibilities . For eg. Budu mahesh did the big acquisitions without his name in 20 holder list. There are some rumors about Big T's purchases.

whyzo


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
@Chinwi, 


What is your target price to buy back COCR ? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Chinwi wrote:@ stockback,

I did not know you explore this kind of a deal in such an immature way .


How can I say his  shareholding if they hide it.
Not like here, Thai reports do not disclose  those details .  
Even we find out his % , how can we know the power in decision making of a man in another place ?
% of shareholding does not reveal everything, in every instance.

If you study the past  of  persons you may get some idea  about possibilities .  For eg. Budu mahesh did the big acquisitions without his name in 20 holder list.   There are some rumors about Big T's purchases.  


Thank you for info...

at the same time we cannot say this is negative one...

there is very good chance. this deal with money involvement.


in the past experience COCR did similar deal. I remember you mention it 500% profit for American group.

I am 100% sure this is Cash involved deal. then share price should move.

these days Market searching a direction. every thing depend on that. when Market ready COCR will move. these days another issue IS MACD. then share price will stay same level for few days. with financial report this stock move. 

111, P/E and NAVP is supporting this figure.

Chinwi

Chinwi
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
@ stockback,

I am 100% sure this is Cash involved deal. then share price should move.

If cash involved or not, said 10 billion is not coming to Sri Lanka or to COCR.

An American man sells his shares to another foreigner. That is all.

Actually we should not bother about it. Only reason I wrote about this was to warn our spectators about their hard earned money.
Thais should evaluate this because they are paying. The price may be OK to them. I do not know their PER for leasing. For us in SL, we all know finance/ leasing PER is stay low due to risks involved.

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Chinwi wrote:@ stockback,  

I am 100% sure this is Cash involved deal. then share price should move.

If cash involved or not, said 10 billion is not coming to Sri Lanka or to COCR.

An American man sells his shares to another foreigner. That is all.

Actually we should not bother about it. Only reason I wrote about this was to warn our spectators about their hard earned money.
Thais should evaluate this because they are paying. The price may be OK to them. I do not know their PER for leasing.   For us in SL, we all know finance/ leasing PER is stay low due to risks involved.


nearly 2 Billions will come to sri lanka.....

Main share holder selling nearly 6% 

Cash evaluation at 111. is very positive. at the same time profit improvement. I am sure this quarter release good result.

Chinwi

Chinwi
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
I do not deny the business prospects or coming quarters results of COCR.  
COCR may go ahead and even go beyond 111 some day.

Only problem is the current valuation and whether they have studied real situation of leasing business in near future years to  buy this at 111 .

If they reveal the details of their calculations it will be very useful to us also.  Last week an industry leader told me future is not that safe for leasing - if the economic situation prevail like this.
I also have a concern about the risk of increasing defaulters at a peak position of the graph.  If you study how they do micro-financing in villages you may see a pyramid like formation. ( not only  COCR)

Chinwi

Chinwi
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
මම කාගෙවත් බිස්නස් වලට විරුද්ධව වත් ආදායම අඩු කරන්නවත් හදන්නෙ නැත​.
මම ලියන්නේ මා හිතන ක්‍රමය​.
ඒ නිසා තමයි පසුගිය වසර 5 තුල කිසිම කොටස් ආයොජනයකින් දරුණු පාඩු නොලැබුවේ.
 8 ට ගත්ත එවා සමහර විට 5 ට 6  ට ටික ටික​ දුන්න අවස්ථා තියෙනව මුදල් හදිසි ඇති උන වෙලාවන් වලද​. ඒත් ඉතාම අඩුවෙන්.

මා අත තැබූ   ඒවා  75% - 80%  වගේ මම ලාබ ලැබුවා.  මිනිස්සුන්ට විශාල පාඩු ඇතිකර විනාස වී ගිය එක කොටසකට වත් මම අත තබල නෑ.
ඉස්සර වගේ නෙවි දැන් වැඩිය ගණන් හදන්නෙ නෑ.  වෙන්න යන්නෙ මොකක් ද කියන එක නිකම් හිතට එනව​. ඒ අනුව මිලට ගන්නව​.   මට හිතට අමුත්තක් දැනිච්ච ඒව දිහා කොච්චර හොඳ නිවුස් ආවත් බලන්නෙ වත් නෑ.
සමහර ඒව ගත්තෙ නැති  නිසා එන්න තිබුන ලාබෙ නැති උන  අවස්ථා  තියෙනව​.
නමුත් මේ ක්‍රමය නිසා බේරිල ඉන්නව කිසිම දරුණු පාඩුවක් නැතුව​.

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
I have enter CSE 2011 - ASI over 7000

apu dawase indan amaru kalayak udin giye.

2011 level My Knowledge is equal to zero. I learn lot from this forum and other two forums. now I am able to stand alone.

I have invest 1.8 Millions. over 6 millions withdraw. now Port-folio is more-than 10 Millions( I own)

i got profit from every stocks except SFL (I have give-up bcz rubbish promoter here. now that promoter nothing doing here and SFL start to move.)

my target COCR trading over 90 level easily with financial report and with this deal.

what i seen you not seen. what you seen I am not seen.

Good Luck. Time will define everything 


if COCR drop bellow 60 level. I am happy and buy second lot. I have enough confidence about this company. this is profit growing company. 

I am sure this will be catch Lfin-profit within 1-2 Years.

 we will see......

trader7


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
I have made millions myself since i started investing in 2009.
Made a lot from SAMP,JKH,BFL to name a few. Hopefully with COCR as well in the future.

TARGET


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@stockback wrote:I have enter CSE 2011 - ASI over 7000

apu dawase indan amaru kalayak udin giye.

2011 level My Knowledge is equal to zero. I learn lot from this forum and other two forums. now I am able to stand alone.

I have invest 1.8 Millions. over 6 millions withdraw. now Port-folio is more-than 10 Millions( I own)

i got profit from every stocks except SFL (I have give-up bcz rubbish promoter here. now that promoter nothing doing here and SFL start to move.)

my target COCR trading over 90 level easily with financial report and with this deal.

what i seen you not seen. what you seen I am not seen.

Good Luck. Time will define everything 


if COCR drop bellow 60 level. I am happy and buy second lot. I have enough confidence about this company. this is profit growing company. 

I am sure this will be catch Lfin-profit within 1-2 Years.

 we will see......
How about acap? Unloaded your qty by promoting day and night? ..

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@TARGET wrote:
@stockback wrote:I have enter CSE 2011 - ASI over 7000

apu dawase indan amaru kalayak udin giye.

2011 level My Knowledge is equal to zero. I learn lot from this forum and other two forums. now I am able to stand alone.

I have invest 1.8 Millions. over 6 millions withdraw. now Port-folio is more-than 10 Millions( I own)

i got profit from every stocks except SFL (I have give-up bcz rubbish promoter here. now that promoter nothing doing here and SFL start to move.)

my target COCR trading over 90 level easily with financial report and with this deal.

what i seen you not seen. what you seen I am not seen.

Good Luck. Time will define everything 


if COCR drop bellow 60 level. I am happy and buy second lot. I have enough confidence about this company. this is profit growing company. 

I am sure this will be catch Lfin-profit within 1-2 Years.

 we will see......
How about acap? Unloaded your qty by promoting day and night? ..


ACAP is not my fault. something wrong in financial report. I think after few years (3-5 Years) ACAP will be good stock.

I am sure CHINWI made more money.

I expect it will move with ASI. I wish to everyone. ( I didnt make much money)

they have good project in Maldives. and some other few projects in colombo.

and also they are holding very luxury boutique hotels in sri lanka

minissunta waradina welawal thiyenawa. habai ACAP long term it will move.

TARGET


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Chinwi may earn. But he didn't promote it to sell his qty like you stockback. What you think? How many new comers may had loss due to your promotions those days..poor fellows. .

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@whyzo wrote:@Chinwi, 


What is your target price to buy back COCR ? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Maybe 50/= lol! lol! lol! lol!

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@TARGET wrote:Chinwi may earn. But he didn't promote it to sell his qty like you stockback.  What you think?  How many new comers may had loss due to your promotions those days..poor fellows. .


new comers are loss realized?

how do you say like that.

nearly 80% i can say correctly. some time we also getting problems. 

what i said. considering  technically and ACAP portfolio. if company doing something bad then i cannot get responsibility.

is that ACAP crap share?

how many people here promote crap CIFL. what i said dont buy wait until deal done.

but I am not that position to COCR. this year you will understand about COCR. that time dont forget my word.

58Commercial Credit COCR and Group Lease Deal Pricing story - Page 2 Empty NO ONE CAN PREDICT 100% ACCURATE on Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:41 am

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@stockback wrote:
@TARGET wrote:Chinwi may earn. But he didn't promote it to sell his qty like you stockback.  What you think?  How many new comers may had loss due to your promotions those days..poor fellows. .


new comers are loss realized?

how do you say like that.

nearly 80% i can say correctly. some time we also getting problems. 

what i said. considering  technically and ACAP portfolio. if company doing something bad then i cannot get responsibility.

is that ACAP crap share?

how many people here promote crap CIFL. what i said dont buy wait until deal done.

but I am not that position to COCR. this year you will understand about COCR. that time dont forget my word.
If you take CIFL and COCR we both know CIFL is a crap...............
CIFL didn't singed a deal and there was no agreement to proof.........
COCR still in same way but we saw the agreement and they might sign it in the future.....

Some times you need to take risks rather than waiting to invest safely, if you waited till COCR deal to end it already reached 100/=+ and you can not make a good profit,but if you bought COCR before the announcement and if you can hold at 54/= ++ it is a good invest.

59Commercial Credit COCR and Group Lease Deal Pricing story - Page 2 Empty Trading or investing in stocks on Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:52 am

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@ruwan326 wrote:
@stockback wrote:
@TARGET wrote:Chinwi may earn. But he didn't promote it to sell his qty like you stockback.  What you think?  How many new comers may had loss due to your promotions those days..poor fellows. .


new comers are loss realized?

how do you say like that.

nearly 80% i can say correctly. some time we also getting problems. 

what i said. considering  technically and ACAP portfolio. if company doing something bad then i cannot get responsibility.

is that ACAP crap share?

how many people here promote crap CIFL. what i said dont buy wait until deal done.

but I am not that position to COCR. this year you will understand about COCR. that time dont forget my word.
If you take CIFL and COCR we both know CIFL is a crap...............
CIFL didn't singed a deal and there was no agreement to proof.........
COCR still in same way but we saw the agreement and they might sign it in the future.....

Some times you need to take risks rather than waiting to invest safely, if you waited till COCR deal to end it already reached 100/=+ and you can not make a good profit,but if you bought COCR before the announcement and if you can hold at 54/= ++ it is a good invest.

06:52:39 & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, so do your own research before investing and do not blame some one after you lost or invested on crap share

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@ruwan326 wrote:
@ruwan326 wrote:
@stockback wrote:
@TARGET wrote:Chinwi may earn. But he didn't promote it to sell his qty like you stockback.  What you think?  How many new comers may had loss due to your promotions those days..poor fellows. .


new comers are loss realized?

how do you say like that.

nearly 80% i can say correctly. some time we also getting problems. 

what i said. considering  technically and ACAP portfolio. if company doing something bad then i cannot get responsibility.

is that ACAP crap share?

how many people here promote crap CIFL. what i said dont buy wait until deal done.

but I am not that position to COCR. this year you will understand about COCR. that time dont forget my word.
If you take CIFL and COCR we both know CIFL is a crap...............
CIFL didn't singed a deal and there was no agreement to proof.........
COCR still in same way but we saw the agreement and they might sign it in the future.....

Some times you need to take risks rather than waiting to invest safely, if you waited till COCR deal to end it already reached 100/=+ and you can not make a good profit,but if you bought COCR before the announcement and if you can hold at 54/= ++ it is a good invest.

06:52:39 & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, so do your own research before investing and do not blame some one after you lost or invested on crap share


according to Group Lease doc. they have sign a agreement. in that doc they haven't mention the date.

according to that agreement they has buy now. unless SEC OR SET not approved. I am sure this will be getting approval. 

COCR this level bcz of ASI. now Market P/E 13

I have involve to this type activities. 

example one company request P/E 10 for deeal. at that time share price and P/E =4.5
they have request 5.5 times of net Assets. 

my client request 25% shares. Company doesnt like to give that much

according to knowledge this deal is genuine one.

but CIFL not. 

ekathamai hari thanadi katha karanne.....

Chinwi

Chinwi
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
@stockback wrote:


according to Group Lease doc. they have sign a agreement. in that doc they haven't mention the date.

according to that agreement they has buy now. unless SEC OR SET not approved. I am sure this will be getting approval. 

COCR this level bcz of ASI. now Market P/E 13

I have involve to this type activities. 

example one company request P/E 10 for deeal. at that time share price and P/E =4.5
they have request 5.5 times of net Assets. 

my client request 25% shares. Company doesnt like to give that much

according to knowledge this deal is genuine one.

but CIFL not. 

ekathamai hari thanadi katha karanne.....


Is there any restriction, law or ethics preventing stock promotion while working in a broker firm ?

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@ruwan326 wrote:
@ruwan326 wrote:
@stockback wrote:
@TARGET wrote:Chinwi may earn. But he didn't promote it to sell his qty like you stockback.  What you think?  How many new comers may had loss due to your promotions those days..poor fellows. .


new comers are loss realized?

how do you say like that.

nearly 80% i can say correctly. some time we also getting problems. 

what i said. considering  technically and ACAP portfolio. if company doing something bad then i cannot get responsibility.

is that ACAP crap share?

how many people here promote crap CIFL. what i said dont buy wait until deal done.

but I am not that position to COCR. this year you will understand about COCR. that time dont forget my word.
If you take CIFL and COCR we both know CIFL is a crap...............
CIFL didn't singed a deal and there was no agreement to proof.........
COCR still in same way but we saw the agreement and they might sign it in the future.....

Some times you need to take risks rather than waiting to invest safely, if you waited till COCR deal to end it already reached 100/=+ and you can not make a good profit,but if you bought COCR before the announcement and if you can hold at 54/= ++ it is a good invest.

06:52:39 & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, so do your own research before investing and do not blame some one after you lost or invested on crap share
Trading or investing in stocks
& commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy  not 06:52 ....

TARGET


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
stockbackata ninda yanne na 70 ta gaththa tika kage hari age gahala maru wenakam... lol!

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@TARGET wrote:stockbackata ninda yanne na 70 ta gaththa tika kage hari age gahala maru wenakam... lol!


I am ready to hold it  even one year time.

Time will solve all the problems.

but Crap ekak gaththoth baduma thamai samahara welawata....

mama kiyanne naha hama welema ehema wenawa kiyala. samahara welawata thami

TARGET


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@stockback wrote:
@TARGET wrote:stockbackata ninda yanne na 70 ta gaththa tika kage hari age gahala maru wenakam... lol!


I am ready to hold it  even one year time.

Time will solve all the problems.

but Crap ekak gaththoth baduma thamai samahara welawata....

mama kiyanne naha hama welema ehema wenawa kiyala. samahara welawata thami
Like acap lol!

Chinwi

Chinwi
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
මේ අනිත් COCR ත්‍රෙඩ් එක​.  මේකෙ ඇති පැට්‍රික් පිසර් ගේ කොට ස්  111ට වික්ක හැටි.  ඒව දැකපු අපේ අය අමාරුවෙ වැට්ටුවා.


මේ වැනි දේවල් ගැන දැනගෙන ඉන්න ඕන අය මේ ත්‍රෙඩ් එක මුල ඉඳන් කියවන්න​. අද්‍යාපනික අවශ්‍යතා සඳහා පමණි.

kjojo


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Posts : 203
Equity Stars : 1101
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2015-08-06
Chiniwi uba ochara talks deene. Stocks ekak analysts karala keyapanko. Meka hodai keyala Uba danna labak neha. Ubata kade yana set ekai ubai danne boruwata bainda witarai. Ubala wage kalakani ina ratak goda yaida

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum